POPE GOING AFTER HOMOS

Holy shit, the pope apparently overdosed on redpills and is now going after the homos!
He complained the church hiercahy was full of homos, BANNED them from entering seminary and called fag """marriage""" demonic. Pope Francis is becoming redpilled and based, WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=MhW53LisHFo

Attached: the old pope.png (708x608, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6NnXF-L9c0,
youtube.com/watch?v=RkIL0bHkQKY
youtube.com/watch?v=SMrKet8S1qA
youtube.com/watch?v=HNZFQwUu1tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baptist here

Catholics are unChristian (lol what do you mean no graven images?) and the title of P*pe directly contradicts sound Biblical teaching from the mouth of God.

But I would be happy to see this pagan turn around and do at least one thing right.

Attached: standup.jpg (462x470, 70K)

He probably got word the shekels weren't in the Sunday baskets anymore 'cuz that come Pedopope has been supporting homosexuality.

>2018
>denying only truth catholic/orthodox fait
>being all serious

Attached: 1503204736158.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Catholics and Orthodox can truthfully claim apostolic succession for their priests and patriarchs. Protestants literally follow some asshole who tried to do his own thing a thousand years later. Sola scriptura isn't in the Bible. Also, the Bible was compiled by Catholic priests. Protestant arguments make absolutely no sense.

Wait wait wait,

So we have to keep the Commandments?

its becoming reality youtube.com/watch?v=K6NnXF-L9c0,
the pope was excommunicated by the true church in constantinople, antioch, jerusalem and alexandria

I acknowledge that catholics are fucked, but baptists are much much worse.

>spends millions on gay lifestyle

Dios mio! How do you spend millions of dollars on your "gay lifestyle"? What does that even mean?

How many dildos is he buying?!!!

Attached: lgbt-lets-g-get-down-to-b-business-t-to-23432470.png (500x659, 104K)

gay orgies and sex parties, plus gifts for his boytoys

How much money does it take to have a orgy/sex party at your appartment?!

I like my "make a pyramid entirely out of dragon dildos" idea better

You think redpills are a new concept? What do you think communion is?
>consume this symbolic red thing and be saved
Fucking kek

Attached: 1527949972072.jpg (640x403, 47K)

Attendance must be down and the plates getting empty. Too bad the CC had pretty much ran into the ditch and theirs no getting it out now save for this crazy pope stepping down and a good house cleaning.

This is fake news. Michael Voris of the Church Militant channel is desperately trying to hold onto his audience. Who consider themselves the "true church" and they consider Francis a heretic or whatever the fuck. The real truth is that all Catholics even the "militant" ones are a bunch of bureaucratic, pagan homosexuals that don't read the bible.

some time a go i saw a story about some bishop who literally gave mansions and expensive cars for his male lovers, thats how they spend so much

he usually shits on the pope and the hierarchy tho, if he was gonna make fake news it'd be against the pope, not in his favor

Ironically the presenter formerly lived a gay lifestyle which he's of course repented. He considers his himself recovered now.

>A complete 180

Hmmmm

and he's based now, tells it like it is to the sodomites

The majority of prots follow Sesame St. Theology of "just love". I like to think that the culmination of Western wisdom is more profound than that. Sola Scriptura ignores the 1500 years of canonization by the Catholic Church and Sola Fida arrogantly proclaims that once you're born again, you're spot in heaven is set. Those who prematurely announce themselves holy can very easily become too prideful.

Attached: 1513484760881.jpg (500x749, 226K)

>Who consider themselves the "true church" and they consider Francis a heretic or whatever the fuck.
Aka memevacantists, aka protestants

"Heh drug addict says drugs are bad, he clearly shouldn't talk about it."

And sin against the Holy Spirit.

hooray. go pope guy

Attached: sodomites.jpg (538x314, 30K)

they excomulgated each other.
prophecy tells us the Church would fall to satan
it has fallen, as predicted
Still only the Church have legitimacy and leaving it in sin.
sedevacante untill the jesuits fuck off or we put a rightful Pope in the Seat

You don't own a single picture of your mama? You don't have a driver's license? You're a liar and a Fucking idiot.

bro, american cucktholics are the most degenerate demographics in america

I can take polish catholics talking shit, but american ones? LMAO

(the true church is still in the east tho)
>church militante
>sedevacantist

>sedevacantist
>protestant

This is just pathetic desu

Listen to Michael Voris, burgers
youtube.com/watch?v=RkIL0bHkQKY

Hes not overdosed on anything. He knows his leadership is about to be challenged by a conservative Pope.

his leadership cant be challenged by a conservative pope cause a conservative pope can only be elected if he stops being pope first
on this theme

Attached: sbKzOS[1].png (1080x1492, 913K)

Attached: zFo20f[1].png (614x424, 21K)

:v(

people have memed on catholic schools being tough and/or authoritative and the priest molestation scandals have done too much damage to the church even though there are the same or more pedos on other religious institutions and even on schools as well

I went to a catholic school and it was all touchy feely bs, calling it tough is for faggots

Attached: R1sQpj[1].png (1278x1028, 100K)

:'(

nothing will make me like this prick. not even if he had a holla cost 2.0. hes a piece of shit as far as im concerned. remove him

t. roman catholic polski brit

>prophecy tells us the Church would fall to satan

It literally says the exact opposite in the Gospel of Matthew.

This

Baptists aren't Protestant. Mark 7. No.

>pictures and statues are the same thing

also, my dad presented robes with some gold on to john paul II. he was a big hit in my polish families life.

>Pope
>not being a globalist overlord
Oh you gullible sheeple...

So globalists are anti-homo now?

>A jew said something
Who gives a fuck?

Remember, Jow Forums, that the Catholic Church is hated because it is CORRECT. Communists, capitalists, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, atheists, Protestants, homosexuals, abortion supporters, leftists, libertarians, they all despise the Church because the Church sometimes says things they agree with, but remains beyond their reach. The Church is the Mystical Body of Christ, and so the forces of evil in the world attack it relentlessly. They have come close to killing it several times, but they will never triumph, because the Church is under God's protection. And if God is for us, who can be against us?

Attached: pope smiles.jpg (500x353, 48K)

>pope francis
>jew

>correct
>adopts pagan holidays and traditions
>doesn't change em back ever
>just a leftover poltical tool of rome
papist are stinky poo

>not celebrating the pagan holidays of your ancestors
Stop sucking kike cock so much.

Damn the pope is becoming red pilled, God is working through him.

Attached: e5ebbae7d2edfb262d4f69ac370ed6b3.jpg (450x575, 35K)

Lol you worship satan. Fag.

>celebrating the traditions of a fucking political arm of rome
but also
>literally nothing of pagan cultures exists except what was written down by christians

Don't post a heretic, sick blasphemer.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMrKet8S1qA

Attached: xcliimqhpynf2cgtgxwyi3acg2cgtgxwyi3ad.jpg (620x340, 41K)

Globalists will always bet both on the winner and the loser.

I dont like the Pope. I say we dig up Father Coughlin and make him Pope.

Attached: CharlesCouglinCraineDetroitPortrait.jpg (1054x1348, 665K)

Out into the darkness, servants of Satan. Leave this thread. Begone!

Attached: 4690cdlsarahjpg_00000004310.jpg (575x344, 156K)

3 steps (((forward))), 1 step back.

It doesn't matter, in the Meta end-game. He can virtue-signal all he wants when he experiences a push-back, but the ultimate game has not changed at-all.

This was just a simple non-critical gesture to appease the non-white masses, not yet acclimated towards the Jesuit control-structure.

He's Red-pilled, in the communist sense, and by that, I mean Judaism.

It's but a tithe, meant to calm the savages. The game remains the same.

Attached: jh;kujh.png (1152x1830, 454K)

wait, didnt he literally praise homosex and said that god was pro fag or some shit not long ago?

he made too many enemies too fast and now he's letting some steam off you dumb fuck

The Dood at the start looks like a hollowed Owen Wilson.

well trump is president

Baptists are nigger Christians

his blackmail threat were relieved

Attached: 6-26-18-trump-god.jpg (800x420, 114K)

>who am I to judge?
The chad orthodox vs the virgin catholic

>mfw reading this thread

Attached: to purge or not to purge.png (964x634, 1.15M)

he sure is

Attached: trump.jpg (833x680, 644K)

who the fuck knows, these argentinian people are a bunch of autists with no principles but staying in power and appeasing their supporters to get more space

maybe the homos weren't cutting it and now he wants conservative support

>Comments are disabled for this video

>chad Orthodox
>Church is confined to some of the shittiest nations on the planet
>doesn't even have control of its greatest cathedral
>is a pawn of politicians in most of its countries

Attached: Hagia-Sophia-Flickr-Severin-St-Martin.jpg (2812x1689, 990K)

he is still a jesuit
never trust him
youtube.com/watch?v=HNZFQwUu1tI

Attached: obama.jpg (615x615, 100K)

>When Catholics try to say Baptists are Protestants

Bunch of heretic morons. We have nothing to do with your wicked Church of Rome. Bunch of murderers and heretics.

Attached: catholic morons.jpg (290x174, 7K)

The host on The Vortex is a former homosexual. Look it up. It's hilarious. He even has a video where outs himself because some New York Cardinal got the dirt on him.

god is not a heretic you monkey

they're disabled for every video

>That hair
Obviously he's gay

No he's not. But your religion is :)

we follow god and only god

Do you think protestants pray to Luther? I’m pretty sure they try to follow Jesus.

he says it very openly in a bunch of videos
the pope is

Any church that doesn't believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist is automatically trash. Even Luther believed in it.

No, you follow the Pope and you heretic Church of Rome and the traditions of man forsaking the Word of God. Every single Catholic and Orthodox heretic will taste the fires of Hell along with probably quite a large numbers of Protestants who have also believed a false Gospel.

Cocaine.

Who cares what Luther believed he wasn't even a Baptist.

>Bread turning into flesh in your mouth
Get a life Catholic loser

Being a drug addict isn't the same thing as being biologically wired to wanting a 9 inch cock to fill your priest pucci

the day you animals wake up and realize that you should start acting like it instead of monsters is the day i relax

VIP my squad, drop off all the gang

>religious cannibals arguing if gods child sacrifice is actual blood when they drink it.

Attached: image.png (239x292, 9K)

Baptists are protestants, anything less than a Catholic or Greek Orthodox is a filthy stubborn protestant. Protestants have made the world weak and separated Christendom. Effectively strengthening Satan's grip on the world, Baptists cant even reliably hold a church together with how often they split and become two separate churches. It's like a shitty chain snapping, only to grow more shity and break again.

This is Q. This is how it's fought.

If you can't even believe something as basic as that, it calls into question whether you genuinely believe in the Resurrection itself, since that's much more miraculous.

This coin makes me want to vomit.

Attached: 08185084-D9FD-413C-ADC2-84AEB0E54D1D.jpg (638x656, 171K)

this aint news nigga how long you been up?

He's an Imam.

You're an idiot

Fags are the reason priest have the reputation they do. Fags infiltrated the Church.

he's an athiest

No, he's taking my faith back from conspiring faggots in it for profit.

the pope is a realist like many catholics

we will win

>Baptist here
Stopped listening right there, you guys are the most self-righteous and hypocritical of all protestant sects.

It's going to take at LEAST another 20 years to purge all the heretics and kiddy diddlers from the clergy, between some being banished and the rest just dying of old age.

But a lot of the younger priests seem very good. And there's more alertness from the laity these days, too.

the Pope is a pedo apologist leech piece of shit communist.
Now open those borders goy

Attached: Adolf Grinch.png (500x557, 819K)

Who is Michael? Get to work Autists.

Attached: IMG_5715.jpg (572x404, 23K)

This could be the American John Paul II

give me a fucking break, this pope was liberal hero, now he's going against fags?
lol
political theater, since people are running away from liberal ideas at 100 mph