Israel is your friend

ok,
let me backtrack.

as an israeli jew, very right wing, I'm supposedly not your natural ally.
I've been lurking around here for quite some time and have generally gotten to be somewhat immersed in the general alt right of recent years.

I actually find some sense with a lot of the discomfort and classic criticism directed towards the subversiveness of the jewish community in the west.

but there IS imo a fundemental distinction that has to be made between the centuries old toxic relationship that the jews had with the west and our current era.
today, unlike the last 2 millenia, there is a HOMELAND to the jews. they are finally grounded somewhere. a place of refuge and of roots.
jews aren't ROOTless anymore.

the conflation that people make around here between the remnants of jewish subversiveness that admittetly probably still exist today in america and the zionists of israel is highly misinformed and problematic imo.

much of the problems that you guys point to with rgards to jews arise primerily historically and today from the presence of diosporic jews among gentiles and the obvious inevitable leeching effect that's to be found in their presence. but THAT actually goes agaist the agenda of the jewish state of israel.

we need those jews in america and the rest of the west right here with us. and that's Israel's official policy with regards to its diaspora-Law of Return

think about it like that, there is only one place and ONLY one place in the world that idealistically, practically, actively seeks the clearance, elimination, absence and transfer of jews from your countries (US, the west) to its territories. it's the only place that will recieve them if they get expelled from your countries. it's the only place that will ACTIVELY cooperate with you in encouraging the EMIGRATION OF JEWS from your own countries.

please consider this, we israelis need MORE jews for the benefit of OUR demographics, while you need LESS jews for the benefit of YOUR demographics...

Attached: 1753-004-0986A679.jpg (600x436, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY&feature=youtu.be
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/10/netanyahus-son-posts-classic-anti-semitic-meme-drawing-praise-from-neo-nazis/?utm_term=.229d7b0036ed
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1524009357786.png (1500x500, 112K)

jews are God's curse on humanity.

We will never transcend to our next evolutionary stage while they remain on the planet

Attached: valentinesright.jpg (558x676, 31K)

we do share a common enemy in the form of the muslims

gas

>KYS Hershels

(((very right wing)))

Attached: 1514090747467.jpg (683x619, 160K)

thought provoking

And niggers too

Attached: 1510865492218.jpg (450x500, 137K)

are you our friend?

>there is only one place and ONLY one place in the world that idealistically, practically, actively seeks the clearance, elimination, absence and transfer of jews from your countries (US, the west) to its territories.

In practice, what it does is it allows diaspora Jews to be even more subversive because they know they have back-up.

I agree.

Not to mention, Israel is also a leech on US and European goodwill.

Attached: esau gambit.png (621x455, 209K)

Nice star you devil

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six"~ Revelation 13:18

Attached: 690554c03ff0.jpg (479x532, 42K)

why would I lie about being right wing. within Israeli society I AM right wing.
(in favor of west bank settlements, being tough on arabs, etc....)

you could say that. but that's not Israel's policy. we ultimately want them here. not there.
and in our eyes the main cause of them not living with us as of yet is laziness and over-comfort.

You're not entirely wrong. I'm pretty anti-semitic but i'm becoming more and more pro-Israel by the day. I'd like most jews removed from the west but I think we should support Israel. Honestly I wouldn't even care if you took the entire middle east. What you've done with your patch of sterile desert is pretty impressive.

The common enemy shtick is ridiculous. We share a common outlook. Nationalist jews want their homeland and they want to trade with the rest of the world. Most of us want the same.

Dear Israeli ally, could you please try to rein in those of your countrymen who meddle in US foreign policy?

>we israelis need MORE jews for the benefit of OUR demographics, while you need LESS jews for the benefit of YOUR demographics...
Sold.

I think the Israeli jews should openly criticize the diaspora for subverting their adoptive countries. This is the only way I could trust the Israelis. But then again, Israel is resettling African migrants to Europe. You are in cahoots with the diaspora/ So how could Jow Forums even trust the Israelis ?

Attached: screencapture-jpost-National-News-Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414-2018-06-2 (925x1288, 824K)

yes tha's fair. we're nationalistic when it comes to surviving and protectine=g our nation and country. but we would obviously welcome cooperation and trade with anyone who is willing and not harmful. muslim or otherwise.

>if they get expelled

when they get expelled

>there is a HOMELAND to the jews

There is not a homeland for the jews.

The only real political change in Palestine in the 20th century was that some time in the 1940s/1950s, it stopped being a Middle Eastern colony of England and started being a colony of the USA.

Israel is dependent on the USA. Period. Every "victory" for Israel from 1967 on was just becoming more and more under the thumb of the US.

At the end of the day, Judaism is a religion, and it is stupid like all religions. No finger from the sky carved out ten commandments on stone, or wrote on the wall in front of Belshazzar. So smart jews sometimes marry one another, or sometimes marry Christians or secular Christians in Europe and the US. After a few generations, the children forget they had any jewish heritage. This is the future of judaism. Christianity is fading in the west so none of it matters. The only positive legacy of the jews are secular jews like Einstein, Jonas Salk etc. Kahanist and Likud ultraorthodox jews and jews in west bank settlements are a joke and are dependent on the USA for survival just as much as the Amish in the USA are dependent on modern Christians and secular former Christians to protect them.

I gather you speak of the Israel Lobby. yes even I would agree it's pretty fucked up the level of interference they have in the US. the main goal behind all of it is insuring the continuation and survival of israel as the us is its greatest guarantor. this is the reason behind meddling with us foreign policy. but anyways I think that the existence of such lobby is mostlyu an indication of america's weakness and guillibility in many senses.

prove to me youre my friend
go ahead and try to prove it

Forced deportations to Africa nixed; around 16,2500 refugees to be resettled in Western countries, with the remaining 16,250 to remain in the Jewish state

Attached: screencapture-timesofisrael-israel-reaches-landmark-deal-with-un-to-resettle-african-migrants-2018-0 (621x1000, 510K)

Nice try jew

>t.shelklestein

Have you considered rewriting the Old Testament to say that God told you to live somewhere safer? Utah might be a good fit.

look. in recent years israel have tried deporting those peaople for quite a few african countries. non of them agreed eventually so israel had to resort to negotiating their transfer to cuck countries like sweden.
let me just ask you this, what does that say about europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY&feature=youtu.be

ill just leave this here

in general, pol isn't particularly anti-israel. the two things that come up are the multi-citizens that run for office in various white countries, and the gibs that they shill for.

other than that, the new right doesn't really give a fuck. we know who is nationalist and who isn't.

Attached: rabbi_abarron_haviv_2011.jpg (1024x634, 124K)

what you're linking here WASN'T put forward eventually.

have your homeland, but keep the rest of us out of it. We don't want to fund it, fight for it, or be false flagged for it.

Europe has been cucked by diaspora jews, and Israel is dumping their blacks in Western Europe. This tells me the diaspora and the Israelis are working together.

Forget it, the cultural traits are well established and have been passed down. That's why Israel is such a
childish nation that has no idea how to behave in the international theatre.

Makes sense, but you're a Jew. So I'm going to do the complete opposite. No, seriously though, Israel is going to conquer the Middle East and pose a serious threat to the west. If there's anything worse than sand niggers it's smarter sand niggers with conniving Jew brains. All rats must be gassed

Attached: IMG_1857.jpg (744x906, 351K)

looks and sounds like bullshit. give me source....

Ever since they left the middle east jews have thrived among whites.
They have found their greatest success living among their societies.
They benefit from their market, from their love of intellectual and proper governance, from their technological achievement and the well meaning societies whites build.

When jews live among whites they provide them with some level of technological innovation.
Some market innovation.
But also a lot of ethical, moral, and social subversion. That subversion makes the white society better align with the natural ideals of the jews, the way they prefer things to be.
We have seen in the open now how perverted they are for instance, they pushed all the sexual liberation, that was their idea and now it makes sense right? They're perverts.
A lot of the modern morality vs old morality is just jew morality vs white morality.
And if white societies existed in a vacuum that would be the end of it, jews corrupt whites society while benefiting off it and that's it.
But now something is changing.
White societies are becoming non white societies and we're near the breaking point.
The USA stands near the crossroads between a white nation and a latino nation.
And that is bad news for jews.
Latinos do not have the same emphatic altruism whites do. They won't endlessly donate to israel.
They also do not share the same physical similarities, so blending among them is harder for jews.

Jews might have caused the decline of whites.
But without whites jews cannot survive.

I have noticed an increasing number of pro-white jews showing up.
You know what that looks like to me?
A parasite scared it might have been choking its host too hard. Scared it might be left helpless without it.

If jews have to choose between leaving whites alone to live on their own, or losing israel.
Many will choose whatever it takes to preserve israel.

Does that make jews allies?
No.
But it does present an opportunity worth taking.

Queue the (((cheerleader)))

Attached: TrumpCausedMeAssPain.jpg (707x580, 144K)

funny

You kikes have you're own little place now...so nice...nice. Little house...nice and contained...
Be better for us if it was an oven...gotta finnish what never started...

I can guarantee you, with all the jewish diversity whithin israel. the israeli melting pot has created a culture that is incredibly different than that of diaspora jews.

Attached: gWnaWTz.jpg (1000x1163, 252K)

The Nazis tried to work with Israel in the way you're proposing (the Haavara Agreement) and the Jews declared war on them then got the world's superpowers to purge them.

The US does nothing but help Israel and we're repaid with dead Americans, Israeli spies, and control over our politicians.

Take your silver tongue and shove it up your ass kike. One day you'll rightfully get nuked.

Great, you seem reasonable.

Please bring your reasonable demeanor to the Israeli government and ask them to please remove the warburg/schiff/Morgan/Wilson/Aldrich/Rothschild federal reserve from its affiliation with the US dollar as it has destroyed our nation's independence.

Also the removal of zionist subverters from our senate, like schumer and feinstein and schakowsky.
Also the return to israel of zionists from our military industrial complex industries like Michael Chertoff, US Attorney under both Bush Sr. and Clinton, the head investigator of the DOJ who ran investigation of the 9/11 attacks, authored the Patriot Act which subverted our constitution, created the DHS and FEMA which federalized our civil services, Board member of BAE Systems and L3, son of Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff (a talmudic scholar), grandson of Rabbi Paul Chertoff.

If you did that, that be great. Mkay?

Is that why kikes behave the same as every other fucking nation they have multiplied in?

There's no defending Jews at this point. You're a scavenger, loansharking, contemptuous people.

>tfw italian but my cousin is really pale and german and her bf was a jew

Attached: sad remi.jpg (850x850, 138K)

Look at my flag, OP. Here, the most corrupt and incompetent political party has won the Parliamentary election of '16. Those faggots are colluding hard with Israelis and the jewish minority, I've never seen such attempts to undermine and destroy this beautiful country since I was born, and I've barely left the country. I agree that sending all the rats to Talmudistan is good, but those motherfuckers just won't leave the country, they like it here, they can economically and spiritually pillage everything here, why go to Israel ? That's their home, they don't want to destroy their home, they want to destroy the land of the goyim.

let me just say this. not all jews are that white. and there are plenty jews living throughout latin america. they are suffering no difficulties and have live comfortable and affluant life. if anything, subverting non-white should be easier considering the larger gap in IQ. but admittedly you could argue in both way for different effects. I'll grant yoiu that.

but anyways. I do have to admit that in some way it's possible that a rise in white consciousness would alarm many jews even israelis because of fear of commom ground with the supposed old enemy and near annihilators of the jews... yes..
BUT in general, jews and whites aren't natural allies just as they aren't natural enemies.
we are simple 2 genetic groupd each oine with its oun interests and agendas.
there are times for contention and times for cooperation.

Not trying to be funny my shekel famished friend. Why would I want any country other than mine to do better? It's not conducive to my home country remaining at the top. Israel, Palestine, yhe Middle East, Europe, Russia, Africa, South America, Asia, you can all die in a nuclear holocaust. The only reason you haven't is because you make us money. Israel is nothing but FOB for the west in Northern Africa and the Middle East. You destroy sand niggers and maintain an impressive military presence for us/with our funding etc. so we don't have to do it firsthand. Your diaspora "Jews" don't care about the homeland. They only care about money. Judaism in the west is nothing but secret club that a select few can enter. There's no morals, traditions, or unity under god. Only unity for the shekels and to maintain the shekels for generations to come. Your god and your fellow Western Jews have abandoned you.

ok

I'll try my best.

every year there are some 20,000 jews immigrating to israel, from all over the diaspora.
havn't abandoned us yet.

Yeah they can thrive in latin america. But they can't make latin america subsidize israel.
For starters latin america lacks the resources. But it also lacks the will.
And without whites there is also nothing stopping latin americans from doing a pogrom on jews.
White international institutions are the thing keeping latin americans under check when it comes to their own capacity for violence and disregard for human rights.
And white media is what keeps them blissfully ignorant of the jewish supremacy.
But without the white influence on society as a whole the latinos might start to notice things, they might start getting mad, they might start doing a lot of wrong think because nobody would be there to check on them.
Jews can thrive in latin america when there's some rule of law going but if latin america falls into chaos because of the lack of a stabilizing white influence then they are at a disadvantage.
There are just not enough of them out there to out influence the oligarchy in latin america and if rule of law was disregarded even the jew's greatest asset, their money, would be irrelevant if the state just says "oh you know what, I am taking your money now ok?".
Jews depend on whites because whites actually play by their own rules.
Crying in pain and suing and bribing work when you can do it with a tactical purpose, if people don't care or they just hit you back even harder for it then you lose your means of power.
Look at how narco politics work. They're very bloody, many of them die all the time, it's very chaotic.

Attached: 1529956877821.gif (255x190, 18K)

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my OP image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Attached: 1498770069714.jpg (3765x2883, 3.78M)

This must be the hasbara new tactics. Claim that the Israelis are friends to the whites and the diaspora are the bad jews. I see a lot of this lately on Jow Forums. Also they act very friendly on Jow Forums now.

Attached: 400.jpg (585x386, 26K)

>as an israeli jew
kill yourself

Holy fucking shit I want to kill you and your family.

I'm just a lonely bachelor... i wish I could have worked under some kind of organisation. but no.

Die die die!

Attached: 1526752090364.png (590x1294, 485K)

Travel ban and gas on sight

reminder that netanyahu's son posts Jow Forums memes

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/10/netanyahus-son-posts-classic-anti-semitic-meme-drawing-praise-from-neo-nazis/?utm_term=.229d7b0036ed

fair enough. I agree with you to some extent.
we are incredibly disproportionatly dependent on the west.
including the jewish state. it's hard to imagine israel without the support of america in such a hostile enviornment. but you have to recognize that it's all fundemantally coming from the immortal jewish desire to survive. in that sense we make america our guarantor of existence rather than america itself 'luckyas insuring are existence because we're "lucky".

....rather than than america itself ensuring our existence cause we're "lucky" **** typo

hahahahahahaha checked. I forgot about that

Stop trying to destabilize Iran. Just got at them man to man and see who wins. Don't be such cowards

Attached: 1512434277961.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

Attached: 1505489846634.png (1150x1398, 936K)

Attached: 1505388206143.png (1244x1392, 1.66M)

Attached: 1498850552327.png (936x585, 686K)

Attached: 1526518397642.png (1274x1294, 1.35M)

Attached: 1514009628488.png (869x344, 75K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

Can someone please explain to me why we increased funding for the white helmets???? There are too many dimensions of chess playing for me to understand

JIDF never sleeps.

The media can talk all day long about how blacks/browns/whites are either over or under represented.

They can talk about privilege.

They can talk about power.

Yet there's one group of people that, mysteriously, is FORBIDDEN to discuss.

Did you know that there are just 20 million jews MAX worldwide, less than 0.1% of the world population?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories

7 million in the US. 7 million in Israel. The balance scattered elsewhere.

Yet jews write the West's laws, mandate holocaust indoctrination, jail people for questioning it, utterly dominate its media, financial institutions and education system etc. etc. and utterly dictate the West's foreign policies.

And we always have a dozen pro-jew threads going on here at any given time.

Weird, huh?

For comparison: Christianity = 2 billion, Islam = 1.5 billion, Hinduism = 1 billion etc.

Just a coincidence, I guess.
>The Jewish people may account for less than 0.1% of the world's population, but among the billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews, and their joint wealth has reached the incredible amount of $912 billion, according to Forbes Israel. Out of the 50 richest people in the world, about a quarter or 25% are jewish.

Attached: jews elite.jpg (1560x1526, 580K)

I wonder if it's to bait them into another gas attack so they get caught red handed.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x873, 128K)

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

Kill all Israeli families

Attached: 1529802297908.jpg (644x846, 83K)

we would have no enemy in the muslims if the jews werent blowing up our towers in NYC and blaming it on the muslims or forcing us to go to war in the middle east to fight and die for their interests

we had no enemies in the middle east prior to israel existing. even the ottoman empire was a hermit kingdom of no consequence to us. the jews are at the origination of every single major problem we face today, and we deal with it by attacking the symptoms of the disease rather the jewish disease itself

if israel and all its people disappeared from the earth tomorrow, we could start building Eden on earth. instead we continue under their system of occult babylonian money magick and live entirely in the pursuit of greed and other earthly vices. they rape, eat and sacrifice our own offspring to their gods. there is no salvation on earth as long as they exist.

Attached: 1524706305638.jpg (1018x726, 216K)

JIDF talking to JIDF
SAGE

How would Trump expose them then? Literally neither perspective (Trump pro jew or anti jew) makes sense

>this thread

Attached: 7B40DC08-3819-4F4B-9480-7DFAAA549887.jpg (1642x1242, 245K)

>
Aye

Dash them against the stones!

schlomo are you still there? Why is Trump withdrawing support for the rebels but increasing funding for white helmets?

Don't waste your time here, Jow Forums is completely cucked by Muslim propaganda. They blame the Lebanese Civil War, the Ottoman Genocides, the House of Saud, and the Shah of Iran all on jews. It's infuriating because first of all, it was ISRAEL that helped the Christians in Lebanon, not Europe, not the US, not the based shiites, it was Israel. This board must have collective dementia about that war, because if I remember correctly, 'based' groups like Hezbollah had no problem slaughtering Christians. That cursed bloodbath of a war was about right-wing, independent, pro-West, pro-Israel Christians defending themselves against leftist pan-arabists, palestinian invaders, and the Syrian Army. This place is full to the brim of hypocrisy. They claim they are right-wing and care for the West, yet they support shiite retards and arab socialists simply to spite 'muh jews'. Israeli jews don't even act like diaspora, they're two different peoples. Israel protects and takes care of Armenians, Assyrians, Druze, Maronites, Copts, other christians, as well as muslims. Israel has always supported right-wing politics. Zionism is 100% based, as it creates a nation for a persecuted people, and they've done excellent in their nation. Armenia as well would be 'zionist' by Jow Forums and arab standards, as would the original, Maronite-ruled Lebanon, as would an autonomous Assyria. This board is completely infected with arab propaganda. You can't call yourself fuckign right-wing when your foreign policy is identical to that of a liberal. And enough with this baseless garbage about how Israel 'controls the media', they get more hatred and bias than white supremacists do in the US. Every single second of media time about Israel is dedicated to muh poor palestinians. Even the UN is completely anti-Israel and anti-zionism. Don't sit there and pretend that a bunch of Hollywood jews control your mind and force you to donate to israel. Btw maronites, you're bros and are fellow syriac non-arabs.

Attached: Nadim-gemayel-2.jpg (800x465, 186K)

So, when do you guys break the big guy out of his box?

Attached: BloodyStar.jpg (467x900, 46K)

>>we do share a common enemy in the form of the muslims

I have met many muslims whom I call"friend"; not so many jews.
The jew is nothing more than a Palestinian with a different religion.

Personally, I'm fine with Jews having most of Israel. Their persecution of Palestinians is terrible, but they have plenty of other places to go to. I just want for Israel's influence to keep to its own affairs. Stay in your own sphere.

I think the issue is that jews were too successful at their goals.
They established themselves as the arbiters of truth with their dominance of politics, media and the narrative as a whole.
They spread the notion of "we are all equal" so they would never be singled out. This naturally clashes with reality, so they also must weaponize censorship to keep the facade going.
And they weaponized white guilt for their own advantage. But it has gotten so bad that whites became self destructive.
They thought those things were the right thing to do at a time but they didn't do proper inventories of their ideas and actions over time to actually know if it was still the best direction to take.
Keeping that sort of status quo has also led to the suffering of white people because they have been forced to endure all the difficulties that come with foreign people and alien morality being thrown at them without any say on the matter. They cannot argue against those things because if they do so the jews strike at them using all the power they gained and the falsehoods they presented as truth.
The jews basically ran the world of white people and did a terrible job at it and now whites want to be free and they are rightfully very mad about it.
The jews were irresponsible, short sighted and too paranoid. They didn't consider alternative viewpoints, they shut all dialogue and imposed their will with so much force there was no way for the pressure to come out, it bottled up for decades and now it's going to come all out at once.

Raze it! Raze it even to the foundations!