I am considering to fuck a boarderline single mother

Know I shouldent but my balls are heavy. Typical abusive second husband thats somehow better than the last one. Two preteen kids and a toddler. The kids come over every now and again to play on a spare computer I have lying around. Blonde, suprisingly thin, and a little older than me but I havent been laid in 5 years. Just need some straight talk so I dont get into trouble I know would befall me. I shouldent even have to ask.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

do it

You should not even let those kids into your home. You're potentially assuming a father figure role by caring for her kids. If you have sexual relations with her you're a complete idiot. Enjoy raising 3 kids that aren't your own.

>but I havent been laid in 5 years
if you go through with it you're done. no man who hasn't gotten laid in 5 years will resist the pussy whipping, shes got you wrapped around her finger

Single mothers are dangerous even to pump and dump. Bad enough you're dealing with one, but you also took on the father figure role with her kids and likely let her stay over at your place which she can argue makes her a resident.

Try masturbating and then thinking about it.

No, this convo is keeping that from happening. I could probably have managed this on my own but I dont trust myself well enough not to reenforce the behavior with contact from my frien. . . Well you, faggots. Im going to ease my way from contact with the kids. My sister used to live in a spare room and that made a friendly buffer. Now that shes gone I have a better excuse to keep my distance.

Don’t involve yourself with her, assuming even something of a fathership role can net you in massive trouble

You are gonna get fucked over, hard. t.eldest son of a single mother, seen this same scenario play out 9 times

This. She and the Jews can now cuck you without you signing anything or being together for any significant amount of time. Stay away. Single moms are cancer.

Attached: BF06CF85-92AE-49C5-8533-EF1971C3AB56.png (641x530, 291K)

Attached: E77B70E5-F97F-45CF-9042-E39AA9288B3A.jpg (228x221, 19K)

Attached: C5FB39A3-E736-4401-B3F1-D5A1571A0BD5.png (230x219, 7K)

Attached: A9235EF3-9BE5-43C6-BB18-2B3FC56F90DF.png (400x389, 48K)

Attached: BC112837-F80A-4254-A5BA-AA7FD67F7E7F.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Attached: CB1C383C-E9E0-48A0-83A9-0D0898801F71.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Send pics of bobs and varg

just dont get cucked. fuck the whore

You fucked up the moment you revealed to her where you live, you real name, or real phone number.
Always always always, with all women you've not verified, give them full fake info. A dozen times I've been Alex Jones who works in television and here is my google voice number and I live too far from here to go to my place lets do yours/a hotel I pay for in cash.

If you do it I hope her husband kills the both of you.

It depends on how good you are at keeping people in the place in your life you want them to be, and not some other place.

Takes a lot of finesse to do that with a crazy person.

Just watch out she's gonna try to sink her fangs in you and make you feel for her and by extension - her kids. This is the single mom trap, get you to feel for them so you will be a provider, it's a hustle

Do not mention the kids. Do not mention the kids. Do not mention the kids.

If she doesn't mention her children, don't mention the kids.

If she mentions children, you're fucked. The only way you can get her to stop acting psycho is to be a (less) abusive, but still abusive, boyfriend. Women like that are broken and respond to broken lifescripts.

Surprisingly thin does sound good though.

Made me kek. Im not going to do anything I promise. She has no reason to think I will do jack, but I could have done something tonight while they were fighting but came here instead. Its the crippling loneliness more than anything. I know she is trash and this was the worst idea ive had in ahwile. I could even hear fucking molymeme screaming at me in the back of my head.

But if you go the abusive path, congratulations. You can drag her to the bathroom and start slapping her until she lets you facefuck her. At least you aren't punching her!

She has no number, no full name. Its a enclosed apartment complex, so little I could have done there.

CONT

And if you go for the abusive route, send the kids to boarding school. 90% of criminals are from single mother families. Just let someone give them a shitload of discipline so they don't get knocked up by Tyrone as a heroin slut at 14 or they become Tyrone and rape an old lady during their freshman year.

Your only option is to jack off so you can back down.gg

Attached: 1519715748574.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

She looks like a normal, regular thin person. Which is suprising given shes had three kids. Im sure the vag is beat to hell.

>Icould even hear fucking molymeme screaming at me in the back of my head.

Then why make this fucking thread

Do it where you balls make a slapping sound against the vageen.

>5 years
Jesus fucking Christ, user. Get a hooker.

Attached: image.png (723x684, 156K)

Add a good night sleep as well afterwards and this is the correct answer. If he accepts a father figure role, next thing is child support

I'd say do it but you already have her around you are going to get stuck with this shit "family" so I suggest staying away and stop providing comfort for this bitch. She's a sociopath. You are just another pawn in her game.

Some of us are just not that lucky. We cant get hard looking at a mans asshole.

>*condom fails*

Don't do it.

My child's mother has one of you naive chumps in the picture.. he pays for her hair done, bills, takes her out, and all sorts of beta tier stuff that a good husband would do.. except im still fucking her pretty frequently and we spend a lot of family time with our daughter (he hates whenever im around my own kid)

My daughter definitely shows me more affection and is the guy is desperate to win her over. Don't do it OP, us baby dad's laugh as we fuck your unicorn and spend time with our children to which you will never truly be apart of their family.

Not to mention the fact that those kids will never be 'yours'. She will always take the final say on their punishment and their education. If she were so damn smart she wouldn't have had kids with an abusive guy anyways.

And in all honesty, you're probably just getting her side of the story. Avoid this like th eplague.

She fucked around and got caught with some kids, had a real good time. And now she wants to raise them on your time. Fuck it dude, don't do it.

I know its a strong part of you that may end up wanting to care for those kids, that may want to think about taking them in as your own. It will all end with her using them against you, when shes mad at you, they are mad at you, no matter how close you get to them, they will always be her kids, not yours. Its a terrible feeling, to care for kids not your own, and have them hate you because you and mom had an argument.

listen to this user. fuck her if you want but do not even acknowledge those kids at any point in time. do not buy them anything, do not pay for anything on their behalf, do not allow them in your home at any point in time...especially if you live in one of the more pozzed states like CA where any of the above actions can be used to rope you into paying for those kids until they're 18.
also living with another man's ex and raising his kids is one of the single-most pathetic things a man can do. he either left him because they sucked, or the wife has terrible judgment and let some lowlife or nigger knock her up a bunch of times. either way you should want no part of that.

imagine my shock that most 20 year old are willing to be sodomites
nasty!

This shit belongs on /b/

Been in similar positions. You'll waste yourself and your life if you fuck up on a white knighting trip.
A lot of girls out there that are totally cool with casual sex. Go where they go hoping to meet you and meet them. Good luck lad.