Remembering how fun vidya used to be when i was 15

>remembering how fun vidya used to be when i was 15
>now all my old favorite titles bore me and i have to be high to enjoy playing anything

Attached: wojakvidyaburnedout.png (1167x758, 908K)

you're growing old but you refuse to grow up

I meant to post this on /v/ fucking damnit

i started getting into prostate stimulation instead of video games as a hobby

Looks like you're growing up OP. You begin to start developing more adult hobbies. When games got boring for me I learned to work on cars and shoot guns. It's time to leave the vidya behind op.

Most of us graduated to irl games like "Politics" and "Ethnonationalism."

Not political, get off this board and go post on Jow Forums or /b/.

Also, that's because you outgrew video games and are in need of more intellectually stimulating hobbies. You aren't a kid anymore, pick up a book or something

this

how ontarion of you

This is Jow Forums. Not a gaming blog. Fuck off

Feel kinda the same way but it's a bit differant with me.
I have noticed that vidya is becoming more and more low quality.
>lootboxes
>DLC
>big glitches
>SJW propoganda
>Retarded fanbois who think the game is perfect no matter what's in it.
>Spending hours and hours playing a virtual slot machine so I can get the one thing I want (RNG)
>Microtransactions.
>The absolute manchildren and losers that I find within a game store. Holy shit they are selling brony merch now! FUCKING brony merch and people are bying it!
It screams low-T to me and makes me question capitalism. It's that bad. I just can't anymore. Hell I find more enjoyment in news, exercise, and informational stuff than I do vidya.

Attached: 1470687211932.png (1280x732, 255K)

Kek and true

You're growing up user

Kathleen Wynne: unforseen consequences

Imagine your first console Atari 2600 n nezt intellivision, and still game?

I feel bad for those who grew up in the 90's playing shit tier PS1 3D graphics. Nostalgia can't prop up those low res 10 fps polygons. I just play Any of the 1000's of NES classics and it's christmas 1985 all over again

I can only play a game for a half hour or so at a time and I get bored with it.

Now that you're here, would you like to talk about the jews?

Attached: 1464868632789.jpg (513x510, 59K)

>play soulsborne game
>be sl1/bl4 class
>remember leveling is for pussies
There you go, it's fun again.

THIS IS NOW A JQ THREAD

Did you know it's impossible to bake six million buns in 15 ovens within 2 years?

Attached: 1529977743993.jpg (720x960, 45K)

I'm in the same boat OP. I used to play games all the time and now I can't play anything except for dota for more than an hour. I think it's actually due to the synapsed in our brains getting burnt out from gaming for so long, and the fact that the games coming out now just aren't as good as they were a decade ago. There are other ways to have fun you know, you can try playing an instrument, or learning something. I started reading John Green novels, I fucking love them even though they're corny as fuck. You can also try playing Pokemon Go, it's a great social game where you can meet a lot of cool people if you're in the right area.

fpbp

>i have to be high to enjoy playing anything
there's your problem fag, quit being a stoner-fag

You know you should have grown out of playing videogames by now, right?
That's basically your subconcious telling to stop pretending to do cool stuff and maybe go out into the real world and do it for reals instead.

Oh shucks bro

Attached: 03569578-75BC-4665-A096-028E1C4C179F.jpg (696x783, 85K)

>implying you cannot do all three

Also welding is incredibly satisfying.

Go do an All-Toad run on Mario 2, but don't use an emulator.

Attached: Super Toad Adventure.png (512x448, 8K)

I still enjoy certain games, but the vidya market is so barren of the specific type of content I'm looking for that I end up not buying anything.

Attached: shodan avatar form.jpg (2000x3000, 3.04M)

>be 30
>gaming was the only thing I cared about
>now I feel like I'm just lost and my life is essentially over
>pretty sure I'm going to die of a heart attack in front of my pc after beating a raid boss

So far this summer I've been having fun with real live golf.

I play SNES with my kids. Shit is still fun as hell. All the Mario Bros, Contra III, etc.

We have some new systems, but it’s not even challenging. All you have to do is play to win. Here’s your participation trophy. My kids need some competition and challenge, not this lame new stuff.

I'm 26 and still play runescape. Only game I enjoy. Cant wait for mobile client to come out

wow, maybe it means you're ready to entire real life
hm

Fucking video games are cancer. I bought an xbox one and then threw it out. Shit was so cash.

Mario 2 is some hardcore gaming. Nothing compares to that level of Mario difficulty. Still have my original SNES with it.

Pubg is your huckleberry user

I exclusively play retro games. modern games are trash and weed is for losers.

Attached: 145002678.jpg (512x371, 57K)

I find it phenomenally easier than Mario 1 or 3.

I'm not into those platformers where you can't even see what's coming to know where/when to jump. Having to die to figure that out is shitty game design.

Attached: tumblr_p2psmjiIef1ulp8mfo2_500.jpg (444x330, 55K)

Attached: bmwmm.gif (374x272, 25K)

It's capitalism in vidya. There's very little variety like there was in the 80s and 90s. Instead it's mostly FPS. There are established titles, so they will rehash them to the end of time. Women spend more than men, so they're catering to them now. There's no feel of success in getting good when you know a 7 year old can buy all the mods and beat your ass that same day. Vidya is like movies and TV shows: everything has been tried, they got a formula for sales, and they're not going to risk change and thus it will be boring. It was fun while it lasted.

Fuck I miss those stories about people walking into dindu areas to get pokemons and getting murdered and raped.

>has a problem with problem solving

Kingdom Come was great fun and I just bought ESO yesterday and have been really enjoying that

You're growing up but videogames are now objectively worse.

This might come as a shock to you, but that is because video games are for children, and you are not a child anymore.
its the same reason you dont lie on the floor playing with toys anymore.

Attached: ps2_sly_2_band_of_thieves-110214.jpg (640x908, 87K)

>It's capitalism in vidya.
No, its called growing up. Communism won't make manchildren enjoy video games more.

>thinks random guessing is solving

>remembering how fun vidya used to be when i was 15
>now all my old favorite titles bore me and i have to be high to enjoy playing anything

Sounds like me except replace vidya with fucking random hot chicks.

Attached: 17kq5jst4m2l3jpg.jpg (800x450, 118K)

It’s the Jews user. They did it.

Have you tried fucking random hot traps?

It is though. Objectively speaking, games are pozzed today. Same shit and it's getting easier to win everyday along with being more cucked. Growing up is definitely part of it. I haven't played games in a while, but it still doesn't change the fact they suck compared to older comfy games.

Im pretty sure Japan (largest creator and video game market) doesnt think they are just for children.

But hey, keep on pretending youre cool. We know you arent.

Seriously? They even said they didn’t originally release it in the American market because it was too difficult. I think so, too. Granted, I played 1, 3, and World 10x more which probably accounts for why I find them easier to this day. All are still fun, though. I’m glad my kids enjoy them.

fag

We could've had good games for the rest of our lives.
All you had to do was be on Hitler's side. But the Jews didn't want that. You're forever stuck in this shitty world, where your vidyas are garbage and your life is worthless.

Attached: 1521005043408.jpg (516x1024, 69K)

I'll keep the ps1/2 era thanks. Gonna get a PS2 tomorrow with FF12.

I still enjoy video games to pass the time since I don't have friends and a gf etc.

Attached: 2972257-gt_sport_cover.jpg (600x800, 164K)

I've played Tetris the other day before bed. Kept playing Tetris in my dreams. Lol.

nigga wut? dirt bikes, mountain bikes, kayaks, scuba diving, paintball, hunting, skiing. Adults still love to play, we just have more expensive toys now.

wish we could go back to better times

Attached: rdjqouxocxrz.jpg (640x1157, 152K)

I feel ya bro. I quit smoking weed back in February and I still play some games but it doesn't feel quite the same. I want to smoke but I want to find a better job so I will wait for now. Maybe you just need to quit smoking for a while.

If only you could load a save point from before Hitler died and try again.

Jow Forums

Where do you think you are exactly?

Don't be that guy.

The old PS1/2 Metal Gear Solids were badass.

>so bad at solving problems he resorts to guessing

take me home

Attached: spyarcadeflyer (1).jpg (850x1131, 274K)

they key is to do nofap then game. Transfer your sexual energy into immersing yourself in the game.
Playing the new God of War during my 100 day streak was great. The combat is so satisfying

fag gay nigger

checked
Snake Eater is one of the best playstation games of all time.

>if its not capitalism its communism
Wew lad

Not even sure what you’re getting at. I’ll play them with my kids because they’re way better than modern games, but I don’t play the new stuff unless my kids want me to play against them in something like battle in Minecraft (sounds nerdy, but my kids enjoy it). I’ll do that occasionally, but we usually go camping, hiking, climbing, fishing, hunting, skiing, etc. I still enjoy oldschool games, but it’s only a random thing now (used to be a daily gamer).

>so bad at reading comprehension he doubles down on stupid
>inb4 just pretending

Attached: 49207_front.jpg (640x443, 81K)

Then be all means, please tell me which system we should implement so 40 year olds can enjoy video games again?

dude god of war and detroit human for ps4 are legit. but i know you cant sit still anymore to enjoy them can you? no you can't....god speed user, god speed.

I haven't turned on my Xbox in over a year. Also, when I did play, I found myself playing exclusively my older games (Skyrim, Diablo 3, and Halo) and did not buy any new titles in 2016 or 2017. I can honestly say Im a better person for it.

Attached: IMG_0240.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Been there, done that good the t-shirt. Privation without purpose is bullshit. Went back to vidya. Not a single regret.

Attached: 1402035780668.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

True. Good game. Personally, I prefer Metal Gear Solid (PS1) for the atmosphere and oldschool gameplay, but that was a golden era of gaming for sure. SNES and Sega days may have come close. Looking up cheat codes in books at the book store and secretly writing them down on a piece of paper was a thrill in itself.

All right fags, post some Jow Forums approved games. Starting with:

Attached: logo-404.jpg (300x300, 9K)

You're supposed to actually play the game, not just stare at the title, stupid.

Attached: MrBigNarc.jpg (720x960, 78K)

No homo. Its a trap with feminine penis

>spend an hour on the same track trying to shave off seconds

aaaah

>Skyrim, Diablo 3, and Halo
fucking ultimate underage trifecta
all on xbox too lmao

>older

I still play aoe2 and diablo 2 sometimes

God I loved that game

/thread

Try suicide faggot

Perhaps a new hobby is in order.

Attached: ghost-gunner.jpg (1751x983, 174K)

I thought you were doing the whole "Doki Doki Panic reskin isn't really a Mario game" bit.

Was this way four years ago, you have to stop. If u have any relationship still with your parents ask for forgiveness. Say that your ready to start over, ask for help with school for a real degree (I chose nursing). this will change your life for the better. it's time.

Attached: 1501813315179.jpg (640x694, 47K)

Don't leave the vidya. Society is a jew trick!

99% of modern games suck fucking ASS. doom was fun though and a few others are fun but most the AAA are absolute dog shit

i want more cyberpunk games need them NOW