Why is this world so degenerate?

Why is this world so degenerate?

Attached: 3DB4CE00-99BF-4286-B9F4-B937C1D7F295.png (337x372, 17K)

Jews.

amerimutts

Because you don't actively work to change it.

Jews.

Because of the jews

You have to identify the problem before trying to fix it. The problem is Jews.

Anglos.

people want to feel special in a world so large

Read the Bible
>(it's the Jews)

Because Original Sin. Return to God and you won't be nearly as much of a degenerate faggot. Never perfect, but always exceptional.

FPBP.

Youre degenerate. The world is crap because of people like you

Humanity.

i used to be worried about being a degenerate now im just livin life lol. Puritans are overly judgemental, boring retards.

What has Norway done for the world? Nothing? Not even its neighbors like Sweden and Russia?

It's the place you live. Thank god we are very conservative in Brazil. I can't believe how must it be like to see all your young population falling in depravity and promiscuity, middle-aged people cheating and not participating in LTR''s in general, turn on the TV and see all evil in the world being promoted, turn on the radio and listen to promiscuity, go to a cinema and see satan's work... etc.

first post, best post

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (309x751, 107K)

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

You are literally so useless you feel like insulting my nation, meanwhile thinking you had any part in the actions of your countrymen. You and people who think like you are the problem, and i cant wait until we can wipe you out

weeeee I like this timeline

Norway is going to wipe out the US? Why didn't you stop your country from buying our defective F35s?

I didn't mean to make you angry.

I used to be atheist, user. This board and its redpills opened me up into believing in god.

Now knowing how the Jews and elites of the world control the masses, how they worship evil (Moloch, Saturn etc), how this unforgiving world works under their thumb, has convinced me God is real.If they are willing to worship an evil being, with their wealth and knowledge, surely there must be truth to it all.

We are witnessing Good vs. Evil, user. Either you succumb to evil and become one of the freaks on the left. Or you hold your sanity, your sense of logic, your morality, and yout dignity, and stay with the Good.

its a choice everyone makes.

Attached: 8013.jpg (480x360, 42K)

>who cares if the world around you burns, maaaaaaaan, just smoke pot, you feeeeeel gooooooood, maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i must feel goood maan i must feel goooooood maaaan

chad is a degenerate who likes the world the way it is

Attached: goyfriend.jpg (480x593, 54K)

Oh i still care about society, but i'd be considered degenerate by many self-righteous retards here like yourself. Apparently meeting with friends and partying is degenerate. go outside fag

If god was real he wouldn't allow all the degenerates to prosper and flourish while the meek and pure of heart suffer in anguish.

This is why I took the /gnosticpill/.

I am a degenerate but never felt ok with it. Like i was acting against what i felt deep inside was right.
Found out my bro molested me when i was young.
Not sure if i should kill him or not.
Also makes me believe in the all fags were molested theory.
At least im attracted to women exclusively but ill always be a faggot since i tried it. Had i not been molested i doubt id ever have had those thoughts.
Im so pissed off at him

You think you're smarter than God?

Attached: 1528886382560m.jpg (768x1024, 49K)

>haha meeting friends and breathing air is degenerate, amirite Jow Forumstards? =)

I didn't say that. But if god exists (or if he's so "benevolent"/"good"), then degenerates would suffer consequences for their actions eventually.

They literally NEVER DO. Either god isn't real or the gnostics had it right all along and we live in the realm of the Demiurge.

I'd say the fine line is Universal Absolutes- you are either okay with justifying anything to do what you want- or you believe that not everything can be justified and there are actions off limits to a being who desires harmony and cooperation.
I call it natural law, and there seems to be a spiritual/mental realm of warfare that we "unenlightened" are purposely made unaware of...

the devil is trying to kill steal and destroy human beings

God literally doesn't exist. If he does, he just enjoys watching the degenerates/evil prosper and the good languish. You're naive and deluded.

I think that's a really shitty logical conclusion... but what do I know. Why would god be so personified? What is god to you? I will preface that by saying that the dogmatic versions are not correct.

you sound bitter, like most puritans.

Mankind has fallen from grace.
We tend to embrace sin user.

But theres hope, Jesus is the way user he came to us, brought salvation in his sacrifice of himself. You can have eternal peace too.

Attached: 1529550084256m.jpg (575x1024, 180K)

They live with their poor decisions, that's a consequence. Their lives are not fulfilling, their hollow and dark existences

It's very simple.

If god exists, why does he allow degenerates to prosper without consequence? I dont know whats so difficult for you to comprehend about this question.

>They live with their poor decisions, that's a consequence
Wrong. I know some of these degens personally. They never suffer and they never feel sad or disheartened.

>Their lives are not fulfilling, their hollow and dark existences
So is that why they brag about sleeping with women who have boyfriends/husbands? And is that why they never get shot or beaten or catch an STD as a consequence?

You are a literal useful idiot

What is your definition of god? The religions are all retarded, for sure. There's no bearded sky daddy who punished the bad and protects the good.

>haha you must be bitter unlike me :)

>sin, jesus, etc all jewish bullshit
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: WWJD.png (625x605, 54K)

If Jesus really was the benevolent fucker you claim he is, then why do degenerates prosper? It's a simple question.

>There's no bearded sky daddy who punished the bad and protects the good.
Thanks for proving my point. God doesn't exist, and if he does, he literally gets off on watching evil prosper and good suffer.

No shit the personified mainstream propaganda religions do not exist. You're right about that

Yes and I'm also right about gnosticism. We live to suffer, and "God" enjoys our suffering. Either become a degenerate or suffer, apparently.

this 100%

Someone painted a picture, called it "God", it's easily disproven- and yet it's the only time you'll think about what the concept of god could truly stand for? Materialism or bust for you friend?

Why do degenerates have to suffer according to your assessment just because God exists? I don't get it.

Are you trying to set up an argument that God can only exist if we're all already in Heaven? Or what do you define "God" and "Heaven" as being?

I'm a fucking gnostic retard. Ya need to chill

My argument is that "God" isn't real. And if he is, he encourages and feeds on human suffering.

this

I thought gnostics viewed God as the demiurge, an imperfect being that was lesser to truly benevolent gods? And since we are an imperfect god's creation, we should nonetheless strive towards perfection in the hopes they save us or something?

Both of you, I'm interested in a reply to this

god isnt malevolent retard literally all you have to do is read the bible to know this

FPBP

Attached: 1529044798973.jpg (231x219, 8K)

>you

Attached: 1530066129900.png (434x428, 203K)

That's a good gist. Gnostics are not easy to collectivize. Myth and allegory are our friends, but taking them seriously can be an issue. We obviously live in a flawed creation, and we should strive for what we think is best. Don't rely on an absentee god and assume you dont need to lift a finger because God is Perfect. That's the laziest fuckin mindset ever

Have you read the Bible at all. Degenerates go to hell for ETERNITY. I'd say that's pretty damn dire consequences.

This world and the time you spend in it could be a trial.

The choices you make, may decide where you go beyond this life. Just because God doesnt do anything, doesnt mean he isnt watching.

This

Attached: 1505279495621.png (900x720, 984K)

We are nearing the end of the cylcle.

If you only knew how close we were to Jesus' return you'd be shitting bricks.

Tell me

I like the sound of that, but I doubt I'll ever consider myself gnostic due to its apparent christian-jewish elements. Is it possible to be gnostic without believing in christ, moses, etc, or does the religion usually include all "good men" as positive examples of its philosophy in practice?

>2018 years since the death of yeshua
>a-any day now! he'll be back! y-you'll be sorry!

Attached: masked.jpg (601x508, 94K)

/thread

In the absence of any good reason, like famine or war, people will necessarily become hedonistic. Unless you have some sort of overbearing ideology preventing it, the cycle is bound to repeat

Attached: hard-times-create-strong-men-strong-men-create-good-times-13790113.png (500x685, 218K)

Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio has a ton of shit that'll interest you, wherever you listen to podcasts. Host's catchphrase is "write your own gospel, live your own myth." No not all gnostics believe any one thing- other than experiencing the truth for oneself. For Thine Own Eyes. It's a collection of individualists who want to see for themselves what is going on around here (this existence). Some could still be crazy dogmatists, but that's not very gnostic of them.

I don't know if what you think my God is is real. I don't even know if what I think my God is is real.

But it seems like you have a problem with human suffering, so let's address that. Can you define the human suffering in question? After that, we can decide whether or not some "God" has anything to do with ti and then perhaps consider additional questions like how we might work on reducing the suffering in this life.

Get it

nice

The world is degenerate because if you tell people straightforwardly what they ought to do they don't fucking do it.

You know what school privatization is? It's a scheme to make poor-ass white people quit anchoring down where nobody wants them. Tiny communities get their one school privatized. It promptly folds for lack of demand. The people who were living there finally go to the cities instead. In a few decades, people have more woodlands to hunt, gawk, or pick shrooms in, and maybe the cities finally sprout those megabuildings sci-fi writers have been promising for the last century.

You know what the stock market is? It's a reward for not spending money. The value of a stock is based on how much money people haven't spent because they've tied it up in that particular stock. Stocks are just tokens of affinity until you accumulate way more than any random ever does, so you might as well buy whatever you think is cool. Unspent money crystallizes in stock prices. This one's a "most economical" scheme with a nice open door, so quit buying what you don't need and get in there.

You know what religion is? It's a lie told to adults. No, not a lie told to children. Children don't need it. Children have the god that really is; they love the world! They're attached to what is actually around them and learning constantly. Adults don't love the world. Adults lie, cheat, and do their best not to learn a thing. Religions are just different ways of saying, "Sure, buddy. You're good enough." Some religions have neat features like meditation. You know what happens when you meditate? Same thing that happens when you refuse to think about pink elephants: you think MORE. Only with meditation, you aren't feeding a specific pattern in, so you think more about other things. If you get good at fooling yourself into consciously not thinking anything, it's because your subconscious is finally getting a chance to actually pick up on what's going on around you.

Get what?

tl;dr
why don't you join me on the next brainwashing thread instead?

If that was true then why do degenerates prosper on earth
>me: right
>you: BTFO

Philosophical and logical. I was excited

Hegel

Are you going to answer my fucking post or be a fucking cry baby
It's this one

>Have you read the Bible at all. Degenerates go to hell for ETERNITY. I'd say that's pretty damn dire consequences.
So its basically "haha yeah dont worry bro they'll suffer but you wont know about it or witness it or confirm it but TRUST ME bro ;) you gotta suffer in the mortal world to get my rocks off but these degenerates suffer 10x as much, but not until they die lmao"

more malevolence from the supposed "God" of this world

I have a friend who gets to fuck a bunch of women who have boyfriends. He never suffers for it, he never catches an STD, and he never feels "lonely" or like he's at "the end of his hedonic treadmill". I dont speak of this out of jealousy or contempt, but purely out of disbelief (disbelief in the entire theologic system that I/we've been raised in).

He's literally bragged about a girl (with a bf) bringing him home to her place, then getting the bf kicked out and arrested by the police for getting upset when finding out the gf brought another guy home to sleep with.

but I guess it's all gravy and it's all copacetic for him because "dude TRUST ME lmao he's gunna get whats coming to him but like you gotta have faith about it lmao" even if he lives to be 110 and fucks a lot more "taken" women on the way there.

You are no better than a christcuck with your absolute lack of any intellectual thought

k

also not an argument

this is basically the theologic equivalent of "haha dont worry about those bullies in school, they'll totally burn out and suffer when you get older and you'll be a super rich tech genius who gets a lot of women and respect ;)"

What does that have to do with God?

thanks for proving my point. I guess "do what thou wilt shall be the rule of law" really is the only guideline to follow in this life :^)

Hey look at this,
I've asked you fucking twice now to answer that post and you answer twice to a different post. You absolute fucking retard. Here I'll quote it for you here and maybe you'll answer it this time
>Someone painted a picture, called it "God", it's easily disproven- and yet it's the only time you'll think about what the concept of god could truly stand for? Materialism or bust for you friend?
And it's one damn shitty picture if I might add

k

awesome! i'll check that out

Ahahaha fucking retarded christcuck drop out- that makes you worse than them because you still let them define YOUR world view. That fuckin state of your ruined mind bro. I pity you

Is feet fetish degenerate?

I want to pour some warm milk in a bucket and let my german gf soak her smelly feet in it so it can make her skin much softer and more pale, even though her smell might make it undrinkable. Those long, pale aryan toes can turn anything sour!

Attached: cute germ.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

k

Attached: 1511466134211.jpg (634x591, 54K)

I hope you join the club! We'll build our own haven of prosperity through logical consistency

who's this?

No, not really. Shall we review?
>I have a friend who gets to fuck a bunch of women who have boyfriends\
Is this what you want or that you thought God would give you like 72 virgins (they're not virgins)
>He never suffers for it
Really? A lot of chads woudl tell you different. Maybe you don't lurk enough.
>he never catches an STD
Which ones has he been tested for? They don't even usually test for all of them.
>and he never feels "lonely"
Probably not. Chads are usually lonely like most other men. Men have feelings.
>or like he's at "the end of his hedonic treadmill".
He's probably just trying to enjoy what he can even if he know's it's a treadmill down to misery

I don't know why you look up to this person so much, except maybe you want to be friends.

i... I don't know user. Don't bully though please.

All germanic women deserve to have their pale cute feet rubbed by cute italian boys. I will make pasta for them and she can put her socks in the cooking water!

Attached: germ.jpg (620x700, 124K)

fpbp

Attached: 1427924958113.png (540x705, 320K)

I don't look up to him. I never said I "want" what he has. I never hear him talking about how "dude brah idk like i get lonely & burnt out sometimes from fucking 7 different girls a week on tinder". We've been friends since HS (both of us are 26) so I doubt he's ever been lonely enough to actually talk about it; and we "open up" about a lot of stuff.

Obviously he hasn't gotten an STD yet if he keeps doing what he's doing and always wrapping it up.

i love her

Jews and their bestest goy whites spreading it like a virus