How does the Tutsi minority rule over the Hutu majority so easily? It seems the Hutus just can't shake the Tutsi rule

How does the Tutsi minority rule over the Hutu majority so easily? It seems the Hutus just can't shake the Tutsi rule.

Also, which one is /ourguys/? Who do we side with? Hutu or Tutsis? Or do we just play both sides to our advantage and what is most convenient for us? Which side does ZOG side with?

youtu.be/kSEaTQMI5AA

Attached: Congolese Civil War.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iGxre5G3_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one is interested?

>2012 video
can we at least get some new info on something we havent heard about in a decade?

Who gives a shit?

literally nobody cares about black on black genocide

>Who do we side with? Hutu or Tutsis?
Both and neither. Nigs killing nigs.

Weren't Tutsi's the result of a European breeding program?

There were quite a bit of Tutsis at my undergrad. They're smarter than your average African to be sure

Tutsis sell their candy to paramilitaries in the US in exchange for aid and weaponry while the Hutu just stand around like dumbfuckistanis and get btfo.

Attached: 1500951994705.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

Should we meme the Hutus to victory just for the fuck of it?

Just like the Igbo are much more intelligent that Bantus, Tutsis outclass Hutus just the same. There is more to the tribes than just relatedness. They are distinct genetic pools

You have to understand the distinction between "Congoid" Africans (a large grouip which includes the Bantu, a collection of African population groups that covers the Hutu) and "Nilotic" Africans, which includes the Tutsi, certain Ethiopians, and some Sudanese and southern Egyptians. Some Nilots have Congoid admixture, but they are NOT Congoids. This is something that European colonists noticed immediately. Any mixed-race society will have a natural overclass, and Nilots are easily the overclass relative to a backwater Congoid jungle tribe like Hutus.

Attached: African.jpg (3809x1369, 668K)

Tutsi act somewhat more decent then your average African. Hutus are your average bantu darker then the night nigger who would sooner eat your kids then sign up for a job.

Belgians.

>tootsie
Tootsies are almost as bad as Junior Mints. Junior Mints are the preferred candy of a cuckold. That is all it will be. Want to know how I know? There's an episode of Two And A Half Men where the titular men go to the movies, and Alan Harper (pic related) says he'd like a box of Junior Mints. Do I really need to say anything else?
Of course not, it speaks for itself. But if you are so dense as to require further convincing, simply look to the candy’s packaging and presentation. Junior Mints. Junior. The box outs itself immediately as inferior to all other candies. The background color of the packaging itself is a stagnantly distasteful white. Junior Mints could not think to use any variation of an off-white… let alone a color that would attract attention! And why would they? Who in their right mind would call attention to a product that insults the concept of candy itself? But who are “they?” Who produces these “Junior Mints?” Tootsie Roll Industries. You read that correctly.
Rarely will a consumer see Junior Mints anywhere outside of a cinema’s candy gallery; obviously because it would be too much of an embarrassment for any candy retailer to waste precious shelf space on such a revoltingly pitiable amuse-bouche. The taste of these confectionary obscenities is “underwhelming and ultimately disappointing” according to my sources (I have never once asked for Junior Mints, myself). Have Twizzlers (or even a box of Dots) if you lack the courage for bolder choices, but stay far away from Junior Mints. They are reserved solely for the wretched moviegoers that lay about at the bottom of every social and intellectual ladder. In a better world, they would be denied entry to modern cinemas. When you request a box of Junior Mints, you should, in all actuality, be requested to leave the premises.

Attached: alan.png (266x399, 225K)

never heard of any of this but would be interested to hear more.

In case we have imperial European empires again, we can do what is most convenient for us when we colonize Africa and the world again.
Wise man, I generally agree with this.

who was killing who during the genocide in the 90s?

>Who do we side with?
The ammunition manufactures

CIA armed and trained them.
Now what resources are in that region.
Who got the contracts?
The U.S. elites are extremely fucked up to attempt genociding a whole group for money.

I couldn't possibly care less about two different sets of niggers killing each other.

Attached: IMG_0294.jpg (1856x2823, 356K)

Who cares fag.

What is the strategy behind this? Please explain.

Because the Hutu culture revolved around being ruled by somebody for like a thousand years. Even when they massacred the Tutsi, it was only because of outside influence that wound them up and set them loose, only for them to resume their previous existence of serving a master, because they don't know how to do anything else. They're literally the prime example of a sub-group bred for servitude. They're basically the Ixian suboids from Dune.

fucken idiot summerfag OP does not even know the basics that the kikes profit off violence.

Tutsis literally ruled because they believed lighter skin was better. I'm not making that up at all.

Hutu's were genociding Tutsi

Hutu are natural slaves and they ate their enemies during the conflicts. Tutsi are more human and you can actually hold a conversation with them

This is all fact.
btw: Tutsi are pastoral, raised on cattle and grasses and are taller as a group. Hutu are true jungle bunnies, often lactose intolerant and developed the sickle cell as a natural defense against malaria (there is a benefit to the sickle cell). True mosquito ridden swamp dwellers. Just like the ones in Tampa Bay.

Attached: ooga-booga.jpg (391x563, 95K)

I'm starting to like these Tutsi already then. Due to the White South African genocide by filthy Bantus, I already do not like the Bantu peoples.

Interesting read m8

youtube.com/watch?v=2iGxre5G3_k
This guy made a good couple vids on the genocide, well worth a watch.

>stagnantly distasteful white
thank you for your ((insight)) my fellow goyim.

Interesting, so would you say the Nilotic peoples such as the Tutsis have admixture from the MENA peoples as a result of geneflow from North/East Africa and are therefore superior to Bantu Congoids?

What’s most convenient would be poisoning the water holes and waiting a decade

noted.

Thank you all for participating, I so rarely see interesting threads these days, I appreciate this.

Attached: 7D7BA2E7-04C6-461E-AE58-37ACB6094603.jpg (768x1024, 465K)

Tutsi all the way

Attached: 203012_1.jpg (285x214, 11K)

They are actually good at fighting, conquered a contry literally 100 times the size of their own and started Africa WW1 for shits and giggles in the process

Yes. And it's easy to see this physically in a lot of cases; someone like Egypt's assassinated president Anwar Sadat was basically a very Arabized form of this type of African. And it follows a sort of gradient that can be found all the way into Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Not every sub-Saharan group is "African" as most people think of the term. In the case of the Tutsi, they were further south than most such groups, but that's because they followed the Nile River into the African "great lakes" region.

Attached: og-anwar-sadat-3642[1].jpg (700x360, 36K)

African user here: I grew up in Zambia and was born in Zimbabwe.

The tutsis are some of the best fighers on the continent(behind us rhodies, wherever we ended up), and Kagame is an extremely competent leader.

Look up his maneuvers in the Congo civil war, he's an absolute legend.

I'm not trying to shill for him but believe it or not, he's setting up Rwanda to be the financial hub of africa and I've already invested in some developments down there, he is unironically our man in Africa.

Besides, ALL OF YOU should be supporting competent regimes in Africa. The higher the standard of living and the less political strife there, the less refugees flood into your continent.

Attached: Kagame.jpg (968x681, 99K)

This guy has it right. Read "Dancing in Glory of Monsters" if you have the time. The Congo wars were basically the African Version of WW1, with shifting alliances, and continental campaigns. Fun events include genocide, retaliatory genocide, and a paratrooper operation where tiny Rwanda almost forced the entire Congo to its knees by dropping a few hundred soldiers to capture the Eastern river.

Western river*

paul kagame is basically the lee kuan yew of nogs

>True mosquito ridden swamp dwellers. Just like the ones in Tampa Bay.
Go bolts

>lee kuan yew
It's true. I would personally bankroll and participate in a Rwandan Invasion of my zimbabwe.

Absolutely interesting, thank you.

they will be fucked when he dies, though. I fear Africa will be a big source of trouble in the near future, between Nigeria being a time bomb, Algeria ready to implode once their President dies, the South African problem, the Congo being a shithole, the Ethiopia-Egypt situation, and more.

Henry Morton Stanley spent three years crossing the continent. His askari's were almost exclusively Somali and Zanzibari arabs and Tutsi. Several times while boating down the 'Congo' (Lualaba) Hutu's came charging out in canoes from both sides of the river, waving their spears and chanting "Meat!" "Meat!". Said cannibals retreated quickly after several dozens had been dispatched by some amusing 'firesticks'. They went hungry that night, fo sure.

Attached: Stanley.jpg (747x1023, 68K)

Neither side is our guys. They should just break out the machete's and indulge in an orgy of bloodshed and ethnic cleasing continent wide.

This might have something to do with it.

Attached: the-rwandan-genocide-10-728.jpg (728x546, 112K)

>How does the Tutsi minority rule over the Hutu majority so easily?
Violence, lots and lots of violence

>Also, which one is /ourguys/?
the AIDS or the one giving them all guns to kill each other

>How does the Tutsi minority rule over the Hutu majority so easily?
Tutsis are fairer colored and more orderly people.
Hutus are hillbilly shitbags.
Whites give house jobs to Tutsis and field jobs to Hutus.
Tutsis get educated and refined, Hutus get beat down and used.
Mismanagement leads to massive shortage of food.
Majority pick up sticks n blades and kill about 10k people a day for a month.
ELITES LOSE THEIR RELEVANCE AND PAY WITH BLOOD.

But hey, if MDC wins in Zimbabwe we have a future! God pray they do, we cant endure another decade of ZANU

>Vice
Go fuck yourself

bump