""""Child abuse""""

Last time I checked child abuse meant getting sexually assaulted by your parents. As far as I know (as well as The White House) there's no sexual assault going on here. Why would people call this child abuse?

Attached: apa.png (1590x1480, 2.35M)

>(((Head of America's Pediatric Academy)))

Wagers anyone?

Thing about it is though, it cant be child abuse because only a U.S citizen is considered human.

More Obama photos. Why don't you tell at him about it?

yeah if Clinton had been president these temporary stays would be considered a magical place of wonder. Except she wouldn't have them because she loves the non-Americans.

>only a U.S citizen is considered human
damn straight. We're also fine with puppies living like this in an asylum.

>yellow text

Attached: 25a.jpg (462x323, 11K)

>"yellow text"

Attached: 1530065833336s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

Is bringing your kid across the border illegally while relying on criminals to navigate you
under extreme circumstances child abuse?
No?

Oh but having a place to sleep and eat for free while waiting prosecution for the crime you committed is?

H M Mm m m m....

Attached: 1379103711701.jpg (800x534, 81K)

>child abuse
Means ANY abuse of a child.
Physical, Mental or Sexual.
>UN doesn't have a clue
Big surprise.

Exactly, immigrants should just stay put if they have no money to travel legally.
Immigrant children should also learn not to be so dependent on their parents, learn to grow up & be your own man/woman. Otherwise you're just an international criminal & should be treated as such.

>"""Mental abuse"""
Son I grew up under parents constantly cursing at me and I can tell you I made a better life for myself than most of these dumb immigrant children.

>Last time I checked child abuse meant getting sexually assaulted by your parents
So basically you've never checked...

>inb4 oversensative pedes misconstrue this

well you still ended up down here with us

G, (((Who))) is that head... ?

well not with my parents but I don't see how that concerns you

>Now This
Didn't they make a video about how great a man was for getting a vasectomy?

*up here. Go back to /a/ if you don't like it

Not really child abuse can be by beating/ hitting your child or by any way cause harm to your child....which is still not going on but it did go on in obamas terms

lol that's fucked up. Maybe they're even lying about what the head pediatrics academy said, because if the head of APA read even a single book they'd know that child abuse means getting sexually assaulted by your parents.

yeah like being separated from your parents is gonna cause harm. When my parents were away for a week when I was like 10 I had a blast of a time

you realize child abuse covers more than just sexual stuff right? like a parent beating their kid needlessly or starving their kid
and i'm not talking about a simple spanking because the kid did something wrong like ditched school or whatever, i mean full on beatings over pretty much nothing like spilled some water so the dad smacked the kid