wish you would step out on that ledge my friend

she looks like a tranny

lost

Attached: boing.webm (720x540, 486K)

Has Chelsea Clinton lost some weight?

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 36K)

Why would anyone vote for a felon?

>inb4 Obama pardoned him

No he commuted his sentence. The judge's guilty verdict still stands.

It would have been awesome to watch her attempt to abolish ice and gas the alt-right

maybe now he'll jump for real?

suicide when?

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 37K)

Why for pic related no look like woman?

How dare you!
APOLOGIZE!

What about Brianna?

Anons, dont park your cars on the street tonight.
>Might get aids all over it

Attached: 1529879298431.jpg (800x1000, 124K)

AAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA

He's a traitor who gave away military secrets. Not like the nsa leakers who shared the government spying on normal ppl but he actually put troops in danger

He was applauded by Obama who used to tell everyone our movements (look up 4000 hummers in mosul he basically gave to towelhead isis)

Now considered a hero to the left because he cut his dick off and his major platform is letting all the dindus out of prison

Attached: cdc64e50e90059b282a604f36a66d7f3.jpg (742x960, 101K)

damnit user

Attached: 754d97ce26275c485629ab1e5dd7755b11c0436947fc77f26c279e6fe078a173.jpg (719x823, 58K)

Im not an expert in political campaigns but I cannot imagine attempting suicide during the primary helps your poll numbers.

What kind of Canadian sport is this?

IT WAS HER TURN!

Attached: 1474618625963.jpg (750x841, 125K)

post-gun control suicide attempt

I don't know what's scarier... the fact that this is a thing, or the fact that this actually looks somehow "generic".

Am I the only one who would enjoy seeing a tranny elected President (before an actual woman, of course) just to see the left eat itself trying to debate if it is a legitimate "first female President"?
After Trump's done (and if there is nobody who takes up his reins) the country is probably lost anyway. May as well have a bit of entertainment.

Because they don't care about the laws he broke? The Iraq war was retarded and I don't care if troops died from his leaks. (they didn't)

Manface...Manchin....that's a man baby

If s-he actually does end up suiciding after this invalidation of self-worth, it'd be another transgender tragedy.

Yes. A tragedy.

WHY?!

>looks somehow "generic"
It's almost like it's controlled opposition to make his followers look stupid. Everything this freakshow writes comes off as something a 10 year old girl would write.

Attached: IMG_0379.jpg (479x309, 24K)

She's a qt pie, who is she???

Bradley Manning. Just because you cut your dick off and get fake tits does not make you a man. Dude is a fucking traitor too.

No shit

jfc
>brown """"""""people""""""""

Like a 13 yo looking for attention

Pulled a caitlin jenner to escape punishment

I wonder who paid for the surgery and lifetime of drugs and dildos?

Attached: C3GMmOTWEAEB5p5.jpg (900x518, 57K)

Side effects of the aids I’m sure

always reminds of GTA 2

a modern top-down classic gta style game would be a big hit..

Dear Lord. He is the most obvious psyop in the history of psyops in all the world. This dude is working for the CIA or something.

Healthcares free bro, why not

that's how you hit that eskimo pussy.

What happened to Bradley after xir's failed suicide bid? I imagine it's difficult to campaign for election when you're being monitored 24/7 in a psychiatric clinic.

lmfao please no

CIA fucked this dude right up