Redpilled games general...

Redpilled games general. What are the games most likely to make a normie redpilled and how can we get more normies playing them?

Attached: tropico mucho.png (1280x1024, 2.32M)

games are for children

But watching television and posting on Jow Forums is for real adults.

Go chainsmoke a pack and down a 6’r while watching netflix you average well adjusted adult.

There's a reason that the alt-right loves "vidya games".

Rome Total War
Empire Total War
Medieval Total War 2

Syrian Warfare causes much hurt butt among moderate head choppers because it shows the truth about the war.

Especially ones where they can pretend to be a powerful leader carrying out their imaginary crusades.

name a better rts

>tons of great mods (some still being worked on)
>redpilled (usa is the good guy)
>can play as terrorists and gas innocent civilians
>china has more soldiers than the enemy has bullets

Attached: command and conquer generals.jpg (858x633, 340K)

Generals aged horribly tbqh. Sucks because I would love an arcade RTS of that style done with representations of modern real world factions

>Victoria 2
>HoI IV
>Crusader Kings 2

the list goes on

The civilization series is pretty good. Children will lean towards picking their own ethnic nations then begin to hate others for the shit their opponents give them in the game. Watch afterwards as your child goes to school and calls his turkroach classmate a dirty ottoman bastard.

>goy4

Chessmaster
Deus ex
Silent hunter 3
Vampire the mascarade - bloodlines

Oh look, its a real life autist. Not everyone has 12h a day to play video games.

>game predicts isis

Attached: gla.jpg (300x300, 45K)

1. Kingdom come deliverance
2. AOE series
3. Stronghold
4. Day of Defeat
5. O A.D. aoe clone

Attached: ss_b9dc4d4f75c513f4be466598f9ad1ba28d7b7501.1920x1080_3.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

This game unironically made me into an authoritarian

To be fair most of the GLA was based on Taliban.
Still gets bonus points for not being scared to depict suicide bombers and other assorted jihadis

/thread

LA Noire was pretty redpilled. Was disappointed that cole left his wife for some german roastie tho.

>can play as terrorists and gas innocent civilians

Shame i never got into this, maybe I'll have to "legally purchase it"

Attached: still not mossaded.jpg (480x480, 17K)

>what are they? Protestors
>actual line cut out from the final game that the chinese tanks were supposed to say when ordered to run down soldiers

Generals would never be released today.

Attached: tank man.jpg (2400x1352, 377K)

WarGame: Airland Battle

I can't be the only fag who loves this rts

Attached: Wargame%20AirLand%20Battle%201.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

You are not alone user... I even play ruse, what an odd game

Stop playing video games.

Why would you need to play for 12 hours a day? You can save the game.

ruse looks alright

There's no such thing as redpilled games you amerifat onions manchild. The whole (((videogames))) industry is doomed.
It's childish entertainment used as a medium to push (((agendas))) and waste your time while not developing and enhancing.

Attached: 1529962886166.png (625x773, 111K)

i fucking love Medieval 2 still play it often got like over 600 hour in it. was one of the first pc games i really got into.

I got banned from that for spamming hitler quotes in chat

>no one itt noticed the show girl was 14
>mfw

Attached: 1527959660985.png (1053x1095, 577K)

Isn't it bedtime for all you little shits?

Ethnic cleansing
Moon man doom

ruse was ok i liked it

this
stop looking for any way to justify your degenerate indulgences and better yourself instead

Good shitpost. Videogamesa are fun but ultimately for children. The accumulated opportunity cost becomes so great over time it is only then viewed as useless knowledge. I don't think I will not even allow my children to play videogames; waste of youth. Plus videogames use release enough dopamine to make you addictive. Endless feedback loops to release a little more dopamine. It's great, and I might even play the new super smash brothers coming out. Smashing is honestly a great time if you played as a kid, and I did. Gaming with friends in-person would be the only thing I would like to promote. The isolation of gaming alone is what can mess with people.

>implying Obama didnt do that
>implying Trudeau isn't doing that

>HoI IV
>oy vey oppose hitler goym become the (((kaiser)))

I am a programmer and want to make a game about shooting illegals at the border in hopes of triggering the media the same way that school shooter game did. What do yall think? Would yall donate to a kickstarter? Ill fucking make it

>left constantly propagandizes children to be faggots
>children play games
>which games should they play to resist the faggot programing

My guess is you don't have kids of your own user, better get on that.

I re-played the first Sam and Max (from 1993) recently and a lot of the dialogue can be triggering for these days.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-26-21-44-09.png (1184x720, 144K)

Fallout: New Vegas

Attached: rigged.jpg (1061x1500, 113K)

FUCKING HALO XD

it an alright game but not redpilled

>wandering around an empty, depressing wasteland with constant stuttering and crashing is fun
>y-your computer just su-

I have the second best video card in existence and the game still runs like shit.

Attached: IMG_0380.jpg (460x215, 41K)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned EVE Online yet.

>Redpilled as fuck
>Ultra-Capitalist libertarian paradise in space.
>4 factions, Caldari, Amarr, Gallente, Minmatar, all with their own unique qualities and back-stories.
>Gallente are (((diversified))) freedom-loving individualists, basically 56% Americanos, who team with Minmatar. Caldari split off from Gallente, forming a Fascist-Capitalist ethno-space for Whites and Asians, allying with Amarr. Amarr are religious zealots led by an emperor who makes their top admirals immortal, while enslaving blacks and wiggers. These blacks and wiggers eventually revolt to form the Minmatar, and espouse Marxist rhetoric.
>Caldari has the largest player base, and Minmatar space is dryer than the Sahara.
>playable (((Merchandiser))) race
>Able to pioneer in wormhole space
>Constant use of the NAP, or lack there of.
>Absolute freedom to do whatever you want, so long as it does not involve anything out-of-game.
>Large anti-ZOG community within game, and the developers don't mind at all.
>Subscription based, but free-to-play with the ability to buy your subscription with in-game money.
>Made in Iceland

Attached: KZuwMpb.jpg (2500x1600, 309K)

>when you unlock Huscarls and start fucking shit up

Attached: 1517508821164.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

that reminds me of elite dangrus been playing it. fun game.

Attached: image.png (660x330, 24K)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: image.jpg (1774x947, 252K)

Panzer Front Ausf B

still to this day best ww2 tank sim

Attached: 51654101.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

>Not playing every single run as Nazi
Cuck

also a massive (((timesink))) where you waste hours of your life doing fuck all just so someone can blow up all your hard work in seconds

aoe

Attached: We_wuz.jpg (250x228, 11K)

>not playing as every other nation to make them fascist
cuck

>posting on Jow Forums
>talking about activities being childish
Kill yourself.

It really does you have to download fixes, patches and importantly, the 4gb patcher.

Vic 2
>Conservative/reactionary governments usually best socially but laissez faire means best economic development.
>Hard to play as African or Middle Eastern countries, they start off at a massive disadvantage with the only way to be even remotely relevant is to become like the Europeans.
>Best strategy is to be as cruel and ruthless to native populations as possible. The only value Africans have in the game is to produce resources and occasionally be used as manpower. In this they are ineffective, because the best infantry type needs to be your nationality...
>Extremely nationalistic, the goal is to be the best nation. Military is necessary, only the strong will survive.
>Fascism is almost always the best choice for your government, while communism is guaranteed to destroy your economy.

Ck2
>First thing to do upon starting a new save is usually to (((borrow))) from the Jews then expel them, giving you massive profits.
>Can continue to do this at a significant profit throughout a play through.
>The entire point of the game is to kill Muslims.
>Can burn heretics and infidels at the stake without a trial with literally zero negatives, in fact you gain piety for doing so.
You can also play as a Muslim, Pagan, Zoroastrian, etc., but the game forces you to oppose and destroy characters of other religions.

EE > AOE

>Buy guild wars trilogy and eye of the north on sale
>Once endlessly busy streets running at 10 fps
>Now 60fps crystal clear graveyards
>Once a sea of random parties
>Now AI bots to dress up

There is something serene here

Attached: 18842332541.jpg (345x354, 23K)

Lol, no.

i do love ck2 but when you expel the jew you get random loss in tech point cuz dem jew are so smart and ran most of the govment events plus some of the best remdom advisers you can get are always jews

Great to see vic 2 getting some notice, man that game is great

A lot of psuedophilosphical drivel but still probably the greatest video game of all time.
Caesar is a cardboard cutout badguy, the greatest crime of NCR is mediocrity, and House is the easymode ending.

This

Stellaris.

Attached: mT64158.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Max Payne 3

It was never released in China to begin with because of the "unrealistically heavy-handed portrayal of the PLA and their willingness to use nuclear weapons casually" so they should have just left it in

That won't stop normies playing them. The question was what games should we get them to play so they eventually get around to quitting among other things.

>Games are for children

What a brilliant, original observation, I'm sure you are the first Jow Forumstard to ever point it out and gamers rethink their lives and embark on epic quests of finding your approval whenever you say it.

>HoI4

t. Varg LARPer

Attached: quest_select.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Morrowind. Game has a lot to do with nationalism. It's also a great game.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 011.png (1679x1005, 2.41M)

was playing civ 5 while reading this lol

>Trials in Tainted Space
>Fag flag
Why am I not surprised.