Yeah I'm thinking he's back

yeah I'm thinking he's back...

Attached: IMG_20180626_220800.jpg (750x976, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6SfFPCmSBYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q IS MOSSAD AND EVERY PREDICTION ENDS UP BEING A FALSE FLAG

He's always been back. He's always been here. The q never left. And will never return. but did you know A total of 6 years is how long World War Two lasted?

There 3,153,600 minutes in the timespan of 6 years, assuming Hitler started gassing the jews since day 1. (Should not forget that aushwitz was only active for 2-3 years but we’ll assume the nazis lied and it was active all 6 years)

During 3,153,600 minutes, 6,000,000 Jews were killed and that comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven. It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven. That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Wow...

literally who?

Give context, Mr. Hannity. I don't follow your stupid Boomer Q shit.

Q predictions = Mossad false flags.

Attached: 1528161039807.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Why the fuck do you spam this shit in every thread? Stupid stormfaggot.

Attached: wahey.jpg (360x360, 17K)

FINDING PATTERNS WHERE NONE EXIST
JFK AIRPORT UNDER ATTACK BY TERRORISTS
FALSE FLAG TO HIDE SFO

The Final Solution was 4 years, come on, man.

L predicted this.

mad that you just learned how to math?

Womp womp

>every post is extremely vague garbage that can be interpreted a million different ways
Wow, amazing.

Attached: 1528925286036.png (817x443, 34K)

Everyone knows its a hoax you idiot. Why the fuck are you derailing every single thread with this pastashit? You might as well be a jew.

>Derailing a Q thread
lol who gives shit just ignore him if you dont like it

I actually almost understand this. Flight A321 from San Francisco to JFK was swarmed by feds at JFK.
What image? The shitty one of Trump's eyes?

this is some next level retarded or a bot. it's always posted verbatim no matter the time of day whenever anyone even vaguely mentions that letter of the alphabet

I thought the Q larp was annoying and questionable at first, and then I started expanding my Instagrem reach
this Q shit has completely taken over the minds of every retarded cuckservative boomer on the planet, they all think they are so totally woke pushing for fucking regime change in iran as though the trump movement wasn't completely against being the world police from day one
I'm sick of this shit enough is enough now

He posts it in every single fucking thread. I'm tired of it. I want to execute the stormfaggots.

daily reminder

Attached: 1529009849895.jpg (625x1172, 188K)

>tomorrow will be a good day for Sagittarius
>watch out for bad luck Aries

JetBlue

It's because Q is obviously Israeli propaganda. I remember when they tried setting up their shitty fake general on our board.

>tfw you will never get this many (you)s.

Attached: 182364789.png (1579x741, 65K)

>assuming every jew was killed in a camp
>assuming killing a whole race is done by killing one person at a time

you
>"they say that 200,000 people died from the nuke on Hiroshima, but the math just doesn't add up! the bomb lasted about 30 seconds... that means they killed 6,666 and two thirds people every second... with atoms? don't believe ze juden lie"

WAAAAAA. What happens in washington nuclear swamp stays there. The Chernobyl americana poisons the portland anti christ cancers and faithless abominations like a venti portion of Gods wrath reserved for sins of souled out sodom rituals getting 666 royalties on the airwaves as they feast on prism mk ultra target altar boys.

the "let's destabilize iran" bullshit just proves this

Domo arigato mr roboto.

both wrong - do you even ephemeris?

the absolute fact that this is being shilled so hard on this board is all the proof you need that it's a mossad larp.

CIA zionist psyop to push for regime change in iran. pass

Did you see how close (((Christiano))) was to getting eliminated by iran. Oy vey. The shoah woulda had a field day.

where is your proof that doesn't include retarded assumption-based maths?

Attached: 1519077301766.jpg (590x787, 81K)

Q predicted this

doing this just to piss off the shills

Attached: bad may for the pope.png (658x976, 402K)

Attached: Chain of command.jpg (634x589, 87K)

Can someone explain what OP posted?

Did "Q" predict something? What is this HORSE SHIT??

Q predicts the space force back in december

Attached: coming back in a big way.png (464x370, 25K)

No shit

Attached: cooperating witness.png (664x932, 379K)

Attached: deal made.png (600x800, 217K)

Idk why but for the past 2 q predictions, I had a feeling he would post soon

Attached: Defcon Hawaii.jpg (789x875, 139K)

Tfw when 23 year old Qoomer

Attached: 1528248427063.jpg (250x229, 8K)

why is it (((Christiano)))?
They were playing like shit btw

Attached: done in 30.png (1619x1063, 787K)

Its a response to when pic related went down.

Attached: 182763876128.png (867x484, 676K)

Holy fuck. Can someone PLEASE tell me what the OP's photo means??

>The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.
>First three websites in search engine say it's a million or less

it's not being shilled hard, if anything it gets counter shilled so bad that the opposite is true

fire engines rarely have letters in their IDs

Attached: fire engine ID.jpg (720x470, 76K)

I still don't get it. What's so important about "Q" fag making commentary on a photo?

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

Attached: flynn jr.png (1070x647, 80K)

He's just a spoook, very much like Assange (R.I.P). What makes you think you know which spook organization he belongs to?

Found the shill

Attached: 4C3E7392-E206-4D3D-B330-4417C150367E.jpg (426x441, 131K)

He's going "best case" in every part of his argument.

youtu.be/6SfFPCmSBYE

>I remember when they tried setting up their shitty fake general on our board.
t. glows-in-the-dark

Attached: Freedom Caucus.jpg (982x404, 223K)

>David Wilcock
>Q

This is all you need to know that Q is a Zionist Mossad operation.

C
R
N
S
A
D
Q
Crown Sadiq Khan King?
Cern - Sad Q

No fuck you boomer larp faggots. You don't get to be wrong so many times and try and start this shit again. This ended when the IG report did nothing. two weeks of hype and yet again nothing. Fucking gas yourself you larping retards.

Attached: 1512087787118.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Was there a WMD on the plane? Is it missing now?

The thing is, RR will NOT be impeached. Paul Ryan won’t allow it. Why is Q so stupid?

Attached: F665DFC6-ACFC-4A6E-9D28-A47CB6584E4E.jpg (1576x2896, 949K)

Not sure. He's a crytic bastard but I've seen posts of his get memed irl enough to know Q isnt just a larp. Im still not quite sure what to make of it, but it aint just some boomer shitposting on the internet.

a3-21 from fallout 3??????

Q wants RR to be impeached because Mueller is investigating ISRAEL AND Q IS MOSSAD

>when the IG report did nothing
when did Q say the IG report would specifically culminate all of this bullshit storm that we have been witnessing the past 6 months? I never follow the shit so I really don't know, I find it hard to believe you do either, so what the fuck are you actually talking about exactly?

>paul ryan wont allow it
Is Paul Ryan in charge?

Attached: 1961211357_20150909071840.jpg (1000x562, 38K)

The fact that shills swoon over Q threads even though its been like what, 8 months now? Shit is still around and shills still swoon over how fake it is. Like its REAL fucking important to even respond to Q threads, so these faggots are always like the first to post Q IS FALSE FLAG MOSSAD ZIONIST!! I dont give a fuck about Q but my eyebrow twitches when I notice the kvetching

kek

For months these retards went on about it. and Q hyped it. Tried to hype every week last month about some big thing and every week nothing. Someone posts vague fucking clues and you brainlets jump to make connections. Then nothing happens and Q post comes in "Something unexpected happen, keep patient." And the mongoloids here swallow it all up like their wife's bull's jizz.

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

he didn't but the counter shills repeat it verbatim. Q actually said the report would be mild as it was altered

>what are time zones

At first I though Q was ok, he was hopefully going to red pill boomers even though he posting like a cryptic faggot. Then he starts saying regime change in Iran, Q is obviously a psyop.

How many people did the original Memorial cite?

It's interesting to keep tabs on to say the least. I never payed it much attention on this chan, wayyyyy too much shitposting to understand anything. But since it moved to cripple it's been interesting. And the amount of info being dug up in those threads is pretty impressive. if not downright useful. I make threads here with some of the info anons just happened to dig up there.

The "pro-Q" threads ended around the time Time Disposal parked a garbage truck in front of a train carrying the entire Republican party. This is the first I have noticed since then. Everything in between then and now has been "anti-Q". In my book, talking about anything is promoting it so it was kinda ironic when people were striking up threads about how much of a Larp it is. However hadn't read any predictions even then, its just a meme. Pretty sure Q has never even attempted a prediction he just makes posts about "behind the scenes" shit or whatevs. Get the sand out of your vagina, talking about Q at all is promoting it. If you dont like Q then stop bumping Q posts

if cold weather decreases shilling the explain leaf posters.

Attached: 8ba41528dd4800a6b566a2763cfead3a3c879b87dc33d2d635d60205b616b4fc.jpg (190x255, 10K)

kek

I got an unsolicited response to this from a rabbi in holocaust class back when I was blue pilled. I thought it was weird the rabbi was so angry while he was answering a question that nobody asked.

His argument was the nazees were stuffing the ovens full of bodies, so instead of doing 15 at once, you can do 100's at once. Then I learned to cook and work in restaurants. What do you think would happen if you stuffed an oven full of prime ribs?

How people CANNOT see that "Q" is George Webb, is beyond me. He's so fucking OBVIOUS I want to kick him in his balls.

>wayyyyy too much shitposting
you really do have to have some basic filters just to even make the board useable. Otherwise its random and chaotic.

Honestly, "White*" "Black*" and "N*GGER*" filters out like 50 threads easily at any given time

t. Boomer retard

OOO another dumb larper.

this user has his mind in the right place

Way to out yourself as a shill you complete twat

Haha, this!

Wow cool more unnecessarily vague posts that dont mean shit.

Fuck Q and fuck you.

lmao misleading as fuck.

Jow Forums post was made afterwards.

Both display different time zones.

Q is a LARP JEW

Attached: EF4A6371-0581-4AD3-A35E-781770913D13.jpg (960x996, 150K)

Yes, he is. He decides what is brought to the floor and what is not.

Attached: 27655196-6F38-4434-96AA-9F15FA0C21B3.jpg (1886x2280, 1.12M)

Q 'predicts' things by posting as they're happening and then idiots don't check the time stamps. This is exactly the same shtick that took Louise Mensch and that other moron for a ride for two years until their SUPER SEKRIT SOURCE turned out to be a troll.

Yeah peace with North Korea was a big fucking let down

>Pretty sure Q has never even attempted a prediction he just makes posts about "behind the scenes" shit or whatevs
Actually, he was talking about NK being a done deal months before the summit took place, while the media was hyping war. Recently, he has alluded Iran will make a change. And now we see protests in Iran starting to kick off and the Trump admin making moves on Iran oil.

I think Iran will change, and then Trump will have a peace summit with them, eliminating another manufactured world boogeyman. We'll see tho.