Jow Forums smokes DMT

what would happen?

Attached: 17190865_1778016655859138_8578505562892821727_n.jpg (695x900, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Xva52jT1Q
youtu.be/B_ByMB6hllw?t=1101
youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA
youtu.be/FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never did drugs so I'd probably flip the fuck out and have a bad time.

might actually realize our goals and ambitions

>SHUT IT DOWN

they'll be fine

i smoke DMT every day so i can punch the machine elves in their mechanical cocks

>fuck off astral boomer demons, this dimension is full

Meet Kek when tells you how to fight the final boss Jew who dwells in the higher planes.

>endogenous neurotransmitters
>drugs
pick one.

THE MACHINE ELVES JOE

Attached: download (3).jpg (227x222, 6K)

Attached: donald_trump_psychedelic_combover_card-rffb94627ddc24b3cabf7bf3b76351ad8_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg (324x324, 16K)

>what would happen?
all sorts of shit happens when you smoke dmt. most of which we do not have words to accurately describe.

the machine nazi's would manifest into reality.

Attached: rarest pepe.jpg (480x471, 31K)

Attached: SaintPeter.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

wake up from the simulation

Attached: Unknown.jpg (207x243, 42K)

break the programming.

Attached: 1492199286185.jpg (2560x1440, 151K)

NO YOU CRAZY ALEX YOU SAY INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIENS BUT YEAH I SEE INTERDIMENSION ALIENS EVERY DAY WHEN I SMOKE DMT STFUUUUUUUUUUUU CONSPIRACY THEORIST

space jews try to kill us

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Xva52jT1Q

That but with frogs

Jow Forums would lose its shit

too short

AMT + 2C-D + ethylphenidate = 12 hour trip of delight.

Don't forget your gatorade or pediatric fluid. Never trip without immediate access to salt and water.

why salt + water?

You're putting your body through increased physical stress. Duh!

And at your weakest during the tail end of the trip, you barely have energy to walk straight. It helps to rehydrate and you need some salt to retain the water you drink. The sugar is for energy but you don't want to exacerbate your dehydration without the water and salt.

I'd probably turn into some kind of a hippie who preaches spiritual unity after experiencing the 12th dimension.
Which is why I'm going to stay the fuck away from this stuff. I'm scared of the effects it would have on me.
>I have seen the truth, this is all just an illusion.
>Simulation to keep us trapped here to provide energy for the soulless mechanical elves who live one dimension above ours.
>But really the only thing you need is love, that's what the fabric of the simulation tries to hide.
After that I'd probably lose all ambition to chase money or to improve myself in any meaningful way whatsoever.

CONT

Also magnesium really helps with twitchy muscles and nervousness during the trip and after. Just don't' eat too much...

ex: While tripping, I bought a packet of magnesium chewables with something like 100-200mg of magnesium in each chewable. Ate the entire bag. Woke up to my mattress covered in a large pool of swampish shit from my legs down.

Id become more racist

It would be the first big step to us becoming da jooz now

You've found it, user.

Attached: album_2mYOfluhgja5PVzHjEej45.jpg (1400x1400, 168K)

I have smoked DMT. I didn’t break through but I got close.

I’ve also experienced ego death on acid, I’ve done molly, mushrooms, ketamine, weed, alcohol, meth, opioids, and probably something else I’m forgetting.

They have all made me more right wing.

some of the autists on here wouldnt handle it very well. i know some natsoc guy who gave up on his racists views after breaking through.

people on here are too heavy in their larping, when they experience something that is more real than this reality and all the fact their views are meaningless - theyr gonna have a hard time processing it.

WTF is this mental prison thing?

youtu.be/B_ByMB6hllw?t=1101

>THE MACHINE ELVES JOE

As funny as that was, the Machine Elves are not something that Alex Jones made up. It is common for users of DMT to see these creatures that are described as elves or gnomes. Creatures that have big round heads and pointy hats. Some claimed that they have even talked with these creatures directly and they will say things like "we control everything in your dimension" and what not. I have never taken DMT, but the elves thing is interesting and bizarre.

Attached: 1cc.png (600x788, 347K)

the whole dmt sleeping meme thing, lol. this guy has a huge ego and looks completely unsatisfied. LOOK AT ME I HAD ROCKSTARS ON MY SHOW, THE MOST SECRET OF SECRET ELITES TALK TO ME ALL THE TIME, I LITERALLY PREDIECTED EVERYTHING! LOOK I CAN DO DMT WITHOUT DOING DMT. LOOK AT ME, IM SPECIAL!

he really is that one guy we all knew at school who would constantly bullshit people to make them somehow highly respect them

I did a ton of DMT for a period of like 5-6 months towards the end of college. I got super into psychedelics early in college, did loads of mushrooms, LSD, 2CB and (sorta) similar dissociatives like 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine. DMT is very much so distinctly different in a way that it feels very much real in a way only those who have done it can understand. Eventually I came to realize that shit is putting you in contact with demonic entities, or at the least something extradimensional and I’ll defend it that position to my grace. Now, taking it a step further, the reason I believe it to be demonic in nature is call out to Jesus Christ next time you blast off and encounter those beings. For me, it ended the trip almost entirely with a bunch of fucking pissed off entities that seemed to be part of the fabric of time itself. I dunno, fellas. I’m generally a pretty skeptic person. All the other psychedelics never put you in ‘that’ place. It’s not necessarily a meme when Alex talks about them being demons, and I had these experiences before I even had really watched him before. I also think what we consider ayys are demons that come from that dimension, though, I’m not convinced they can actually take on a physical form. I think the UFO/alien thing is a hoax used to induce nihilism about our place in the universe. Just some food for thought.

Attached: E93299B7-357D-4CD0-A23D-755518C04F37.png (500x522, 140K)

We tell the ayyylmaos to fuck off we're full!

Vaped a lot of DMT - did not change my political views.

>oh man a third dimensional came to visit!
>"BEGONE DEMONS"
>"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"
>Shit looks like they're fucking with the Mormon kid again

Attached: GAS THE 2 LEGGERS, TIME-SPACE WAR NAO.png (830x949, 157K)

Entities and brings encountered on strong drugs like DMT have to be demons right? I highly doubt they are God’s angels

more Jesus Christ stories during DMT please. It's funny I never read anyone else do that in a trip. I will try it when I finally do DMT...

What did calling on Jesus do exactly, explain plox.

now you have to

Attached: kekem90.jpg (800x600, 94K)

More or less this.
LISTEN HERE JOE. I HEARD ABOUT DMT BEFORE YOU DID, IVE NEVER DONE IT BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.

a bit poor at the moment, I will mix it myself eventually.

i remember overdosing on pharmahuasca(basically ayahuasca in pill form) - 400mg of pure dmt basically, the trip lasted around 12 hours. i was thrown in a dark place being tortured and i could feel it physically. i puked every 10 minutes or so, to the point of all my stomach acid coming out(my throat was burnt for 2 weeks, i could eat properly after). i remember praying to all kinds of gods including jesus, it didnt break shit, the only thing that kept me sane enough was knowing they arent real and it will be over, even though my timeframe was all disorted and i felt like i was there forever.

honestly you probably reached parts of what DMT can bring you, the self nihilistic views on the world, which in all makes sense, but people dont want to swallow that. its the main reason people cant handle psychedelics well, it breaks them down and their builtup ego and snowflake feelings about themselves and the world.

saw everything composed of neon snakes and hallucinated that I murdered my roommate who I didn't have anything against
was p. cool, would do again

just buy it for cheap online. bet there are tons of vendors in our attic

Our preexisting 'brain' operates as a filter through which our experience is translated, so if you're all about god and demons and shit its probably how you are going to see 'entities' and what not - but theres also the off chance it blows it all away and leaves you with a whole paradigm shift.
The latter for me, i was raised Catholic, gave that shit up at a kid, became agnostic rather than an atheist and now ive just got my own ideas on things post psychedelia.

Same thing that happens now. Except be saying “woah” a lot. Drugs are bad and I don’t do them. I barely even drink anymore.

Breakthrough means ego death or crossing the mandala?

i’ve taken LSD thrice and magic mushrooms once. pschedelicsdont make you less racist or less right-leaning. however, they do obliterate the anxiety and resentment that keeps lots of Jow Forumsack-like people shut away in their basements. there arent words to describe the pure beauty the world takes on when you take these drugs. and its not a dirty, decadent feeling you get when you get fucked up on alcohol, weed, coke, etc. it just makes you feel like a kid again. and if anything were to destroy ZOG social engineering in one fell swoop, pschedelics would probably be it, especially among zoomers.

Attached: 313E29C0-4243-4582-B895-3A929D55BADE.jpg (570x567, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U

On DMT, sometimes you can break through, which means you kind of blast off from what I understand.

Time dilation happens, so while the high is only about 10 minutes long, it can feel like hours, some I believe have experienced days, and many describe going to a different dimension entirely, seeing being there, normally god like beings, and they are normally becoming the user in my experience. These being are the machine elves everyone itt are talking about.

It’s something that can’t really be described, only experienced, and as I haven’t experienced it, I am woefully unequipped to even start to explain what it is.

Ego death I have experienced, it’s kind of like you lose all of your knowledge, language, your own existence, it’s all gone, but you’re still thinking, and you’re thinking at a mile a minute about nothing trying to make sense about this world that is meaningless because you have no sense of what anything is or means.

Again, hard to describe.

and by ZOG social engineering, i mean the hedonistic nihilism the (((media))) have been shoving down the throats of 30-and-unders since the 90s. psychedelics may not bring godless, hopeless people towards any organized notion of a god, but they can certainly give them a real, tangible heaven to hope for. i’ve never met someone who’s enjoyed psychedelics and had the same dead, hopeless, glazed-over look in their eyes that the rest of the masses have.

there are cheaper extraction teks, some easy some pretty hard. but you should try it before making it, ive known people who fucked up and their shit wasnt as good as it properly done, a lot of beginners make n-oxide dmt

yep, he is an ego maniac and keeps implying hes some kind of spiritual figure as well with special abilities.

Well to be the devils advocate, ive had on a couple of DMT breakthroughs. the "we are all one" vision where I felt connected to everything, everyone, every... ALL. One of these was this wierd vision of me being beheaded with a knife and it turning out to be me killing me with me (the knife being me also) and im sure you can work out the theme.
So the idea basically was yes we are all one and it doesnt even matter if you are racist or not in the end, but in the moment of living in a physical world, the way it works still stands, there will be hate, love and everything we already have and thats just the way it is... hard to explain, it was kind of paradoxical.

Beckoning, not becoming.

depends when I did dmt... it was kind of like that

basically the universe is a ball being rolled inside of a ball and we are just faces on the outside going round and round

there were like slightly taller ewoks with long hands rolling the balls

Well, essentially the beings I was dealing with had become increasingly sinister in nature, and I mean this in the sense that I would have recurring encounters with the same entities. When I first started smoking DMT, I had the “dude weed lmao” joe Rogan approach to it. I thought it was “enlightening” or something. The more I messed with it over the months (going through probably 3-4 grams in that time period), I began to notice they seemed playful and like they were teaching me something. But internally I knew it was lies, like in the pit of my stomach. Eventually when my attitude became “hey guys so what are you really trying to do to me” it was like their attitudes changed into “fuck, our deceitful charade” has been blown. I kept fucking with it, though, because like I said, I was having recurring trips where it’s like I could pick up where I left off. Eventually one of them whispered in my ear something along the lines “you might think you know what’s going on in this place, aren’t you a smart one? see how deep this goes, we think you’re funny.” And for the fucking life of me, I don’t know why, but I just mentally started screaming for Jesus. I don’t mean like literally speaking. That’s the thing - it’s like all of this is occurring telepathically but you hear it clear as day. And these beings (for lack of a better descriptor) became immediately infuriated. I mean fucking pissed the fuck off - but it was like their hold me was gone. I did it about 3 or 4 more times to test the same results and I was never welcomed in that place again by those entities. I really don’t know how else to describe it better than that and I’m sure I’ll be called schizo, but it really changed my perspective on things. I don’t even do drugs anymore and that was years and years ago. I realize they’re superficial experiences generally, DMT excluded. That shit will stick with me until I die.

Attached: 31mdnWcLAoL.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Nothing political

Fuck off to b

I call my sponsor and tell him I've relapsed.

thnx fir the tip, user

Spoopy and I believe it. Thanks for sharing user.

no i get what you mean completely. the “we are all one” realization came to me in the visualization that the consciousness of every human is connected to some grand universe-encompassing transcendent fabric, the way each aspen tree in a forest is connected to the same grand underlying root system. in that sense, every human is part of the same collective consciousness.
however, as beautiful as it is, the collective consciousness is not a perfect entity, and none of the “spirits” of these chemicals that i sensed seemed to have any problem with the idea of culling parts that were a net burden to the whole.

truthfully, you would realize everyone is already crazy, and that's your true moment of sobriety.
a brief moment of sanity.

and if you try telling anyone that
they'll think your crazy.

Have actually smoked DMT. Can confirm there is more to our perceived reality that certain circles would like us not to know about. I couldn't quite grasp what I was being shown but it gace an immense feeling of unity and calm. Almost felt like I was at peace with dying. Then I freaked and snapped out of it. I think I was about to experience ego death but stopped myself.

Yep, more or less what I experienced, put more eloquently.

>the reason I believe it to be demonic in nature is call out to Jesus Christ next time you blast off and encounter those beings. For me, it ended the trip almost entirely with a bunch of fucking pissed off entities that seemed to be part of the fabric of time itself.
Everyone hates Chr*stcucks, even the entities you meet on salvia/dmt hate you guys.

at the very end.. or the pinnacle of psychedelics is God.

God is inside of us. or is us.
psychedelics have a profound way of showing people connectedness, oneness, esp, psychic, reality bending, visions, heaven & hell realms..
really amazing stuff.
10/10
better than sitting in church once in a blue moon.

Well, man, I was just retelling my own pretty extensive experience with it. Nobody said you had to believe it or not. I can’t wait until big daddy Donald finally annexes your maple leaf faggot ass country. I wouldn’t expect a leaf to appreciate Christianity or, at the least, secular Christian values. You’re too busy letting Islam take over. Say high to Achmed for me, neighbor.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA

Please tell me anything more about this that you can. You completely confirmed what I was thinking, that these entities that you will experience on strong hallucinogenic drugs are actually demons, which are smarter than us and are on a different dimensional plane. I am catholic and understand demons to be extremely intelligent, far surpassing us, and the quote you wrote about what the entity said has the same attitude of demons’ words I’ve read from priests who perform exercisms. They are smart, but they laugh at you and lie. I find this so fascinating.

I would rather Islam take over than you faggot ass Christcucks. Go suck a nigger dick, bitch.

i saw buddha. seems like a happy chap.

I have some DMT.
I've gone as far as getting a very high pitch note that gets louder and a shaky field of vision. Then I saw the mandala after a minute or so of some crazy visuals. Trip ended there though. I want to dig deeper but not sure what to expect...

Same as last time. I'll fly across a fractal sky of seashells and endlessly approach a tropical island but never get there

you would be one with your hate/love and all emotions and realize you actually love this world and doesnt want it to be destoyed because you love to hate because love and hate are interchangeable easily

I hit DMT last weekend at Electric Forest. Tripped for about 5 minutes or so, went through an orange-yellow wormhole of weaving geometric patterns with a road and at the end of the road there was a face with X's for eyes and big cheshire cat grin. Kind of demented looking but wasn't too scary. I pulled myself out of the trip soon after that.

You made my tummy hurt user.

Going to electric forest tomorrow for the first time, what do I expect user. What should I do? Prolly will roll. How easy is it to get drugs?

I’ve also gotten the tone. It builds and there was a second tone that was entirely separate, and I could “see” the tones on either side of my head, and they built and right before I knew I was going to break through, it ended. I know I was fucking moments away from seeing some shit.

It’s still fun if you don’t break through, but it’s not very spiritual if you don’t, like acid or shrooms can be.

>Huge Joe Rogan fan
>Get DMT from stoner hippy Buddhist friend
>Go home, pack a bowl, say a prayer to Joe Rogan
>Smoke it and lay back
>Start seeing geometric patterns in my room
>Everything in my room makes sense geometrically... if that makes any sense: it all fits, and is in the right spot in the space
>Close my eyes
>These bright colours begin to show. It forms a tunnel
>I leave my body like it was a wetsuit, and float down the tunnel
>I begin to see shapes of bright lights fluctuate into different shapes and symbols.
>A being comes up to
>Tells me to calm down
>Asks me why I am such a racist incel closeted fagot
>I tell him because I am scared and lack an important and fundamental relationship with my father, so I found it in historical strong men, Hitler
>Being laughs. Calls me a onions boy
>I tell it to suck my dick. but then everything goes dim and grey
>Being's face goes sour
>Walks over to me
>Very slowly says, you're a fuck boy bitch, and I'll treat you like one
>For the rest of the trip which seemed like an eternity but was basically 8 minutes, I got anally raped doggystyle but a 4 foot troll that looked like the troll from troll... The movie from the 80's, Troll...
>He began taunting me, slapping me, and when he finished he donkey punched me and said, "That's how you Troll, bitch boy."

I woke up with tears in my eyes and with shit in my pants. I learned two things. One, stop being faggot and be more open about myself and not so defensive. And two, make sure you take a shit before doing DMT...

Don’t buy drugs there dumb ass, you don’t know what those pills are, and you could be talking to a cop.

It’s easy to find pills, just literally ask people if they know where to get some molly, most will shoo you away, but someone will know.

That being said, if you were smart you would have bought some from a friend or off the internet weeks ago.

if you haven't tried it - it's worth it. God will let you perceive him, but you will never know how much love truly exists. Seek the light, and grow towards god.

I know what sound you are talking about. It sounds like an increasingly loud kind of sine wave, right? If you do enough, eventually (at least for me) it’ll be like that sound increases until a sort of “pop” (for lack of a better word) occurs and then you will be “there,” so to speak. I feel like a lot of people don’t ever actually break through. I think most people just end up in deep sort high dose mushroom trip-esque, fractal space. Once you really break through, you’ll know it, and you’ll understand there has to be something more to this than just “muh brain on drugs.” It was always fucking terrifying to me when I never broke through. It was like being stuck between here and there. IMO it’s balls to the wall or nothing with it.

It's a fucking amazing experience dude. Everyone is super chill and it's a beautiful venue. People will come up to your campsite asking if you'd like any party favors pretty often. I rolled, tripped, and hit DMT while I was there. I'd stay away from K and blow and drink alcohol very little. Drink LOTS of water.

The very first second you think about a ("Jew") you descend into a anti-Semitic madness trip where kikes torture you while stealing your wallet

Attached: 1522253074449.jpg (400x355, 51K)

Can I save this?

i used to do it a lot about 9 years ago. it's overhyped and doesnt allow you to take anything of value back to reality. looking back on it i have to say I was dangerously inspired by the mystical tone of McKenna and Shulgin's books, but DMT never unlocked anything in life for me that normal sober spiritual exploration in a religious setting could not. all it did was confuse me about life and death and make me want to draw light elves. learning to extract it from mimosa was fun though. it's a special feeling the first time you successfully get some good yield and an extraction of your own doing produces some good results. i remember i was still living with my parents the first time i got product. there was a site back in the day around 2010 called dmt-nexus and they had a lot of noob friendly teks, i think it may still be around. I liked the one that used d-limonene cus I was a massive hippy and didnt like using petroleum distillates like naptha lol. so my parents would always ask why the bathroom smelled like lemons and I would tell them I've just been cleaning lol.

Attached: Hanna_jon_1999_mckenna_terence-min.jpg (800x540, 364K)

ALWAYS test your drugs, especially if youre getting them at a damn concert
MDMA+2CB is a common combo since theyre the most euphoric, but ive never tried either of em. i’d stick to just LSD and maybe some weed near the tail end of the comedown, but ive never tripped at a concert before

this is amazing

DMT techno mix
youtu.be/FPs3EeRyL9Y

you are telling the truth.
i also expiremented with psychedelics maybe 200-300 times and have spent months in there.

i went to god instead.
i got my heaven. and i got my hell.
lived it.
now like you, i stay sober. i truely know there is good and evil in life. so i will stay with God.

and i'm not being a prude.
i already lived.. thousands of times.
one time.

yea terence was a real fuckin huckster. he openly admitted his stoned ape theory was pure conjecture, yet he peddled it as fact. psychedelics are way too easy of a rabbit hole to get sucked into at the cost of your ability to relate with normal people.

I never liked that combo. It's too stimulating/tweakerish considering 2CB is a PEA. It will make you jaw grind at 15-20 mg just by itself. they're good by themselves, just not together, unless you're just a candy flippin tweaker lol

So you wanna buy more DMT now goyim?

Jews actually inhabit a lower dimension. They are jealous of white people, in truth.

We would be taken to the land of Gods and Elves and they would tell us that Jow Forums was always right.

Well said. The way I would put it is that I’ve seen that light a thousand times, and I’ve seen it bright as fuck. I’ve been there, done that, and honestly psychedelics are what opened me up to the idea of a true, singular God and leading me back to Christianity. The only true peace is through Christ. All these things are only temporary, instant gratification sort of things to give you a false sense of enlightenment. That’s why I think they are from Satan himself - they are utter deceit in a way. His biggest trick is convincing us he doesn’t exist. That’s the conclusion I reached at a long 4-5 year stretch of intense psychedelic use. These days, I just enjoy a beer or glass of wine with dinner and work. That’s brought me marginally more happiness and understanding in life.