I just got run out of a gas station

I was just at a gas station buying some stuff wearing a shirt with an image of Trump on it and I got shouted out by three SJW's all with short pink or green hair. They weren't even buying anything I swear they just saw me wearing the shirt across the way and decided to come in and shout me down. One cunt called me a "shit head bigot." The cashier guy told them to get the fuck out but they wouldn't and I just left while they shouted me down to my car. What the fuck is going on? My shirt literally just had an image of Donald Trump smiling with nothing political on it. Seriously what the hell is happening?

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfVKypzG4Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoqDsmDe1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oh my god you guys we have to support Hillary or we'll get beaten up

huh.
shouldve been carrying a gun. way to fuck that up fucking loser

Q predicted this.

should’ve sprayed them with gas

The 2nd American Civil War is heating up, defend yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfVKypzG4Qk

Attached: 1519521433222.jpg (500x485, 32K)

Remember to thoroughly scrub your trunk after removing the bodies, user.

2nd American Civil War.

>wearing an image of trump without carrying a gun

It's rough out here in these streets senpai.

>Why are you being a cuck, user?
The one time you could have started escalating your power level and you cowered like a little bitch.
Shame

Attached: tmp_26285-15222434230191834244032.jpg (753x707, 331K)

GET. THE. STRAP

How could I possibly convince my bf to fart in my mouth?

I love Trump and all but that just sounds like a the gayest shirt of all time.

Why didn't you shoot the commy (spelled correctly) bastards?

just give him a rusty trombone and it’ll happen on its own right after the giardia you degenerate faggot

Attached: pbflame.jpg (344x352, 22K)

>letting yourself get intimidated by fags
Kill yourself

We are literally ruining their lives by simply existing. Just think of how pissed they will be for days, unable to enjoy anything because you wore a Trump shirt.

>What the fuck is going on?
when the media keep lying to the people... expect the dumb people to believe them

Honestly not sure if you are trolling or lying....sounds like a BS story. One that would be meant to make trump supporters scared to wear their gear out in public.

Anyway, if it is a legit story, then I would have just told them to fuck off. I would not get intimidated by lowlife limp-wristed SJWs.

no you didnt

This
Wtf are you lacking, nigger ?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoqDsmDe1c

Sorry bro, here's your (you).