Oklahoma just legalized weed

Very Cool! Now the smell of POT will NEVER leave the air, no matter where you go. Yay!! :D

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/26/us/elections/results-oklahoma-primary-elections.html

Attached: weedbro.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Q did this

relax brother.

Places that smell like Marijuana will have their housing prices drop which means housing get cheaper, and their will be pressure from housing companies to keep the smell away.

Beauty of capitalism

Lol must hurt being this full of shit

Yeah right. More like prices will go up when Cali refugees move in because they don't mind the smell and don't have money sense.

This faggot here is now bleeding from his side like a stuck pig, thank you OK voters for falling in line. Only a matter of time now until we're just like california! Isn't it exciting!?

Attached: 1470441013676.png (967x803, 583K)

Democrat state by 2020.

We are a long way off from that

Kids shouldn't have access to it. But adults... Jesus Christ. I've never seen a bar fight with booze not pot. Never seen domestic violence, assault, waking up in a prison cell etc with pot. One bottle of poorly prescribed oxys can fuck your entire life and that's legal, and a multi billion dollar industry run by elite billionaires.

Who gives a shit about pot? Overeating like a fat cunt is more degenerate than a few joints a week after work.

good

DUDE

Don't like it and wanna fuck with the kids growing dope outside and stinking up the place.
Here's what you anons do.
>Order HEMP seeds. Not pot but HEMP.
>Hemp can fertilize Weed (aka instead of focusing on growing fat buds it makes loads of seeds
>Grow a few hemp plants outdoors.
>When they start producing pollen sacks just stick a fan under them blowing up
Or
>Make seed bombs with 2-3 hemp seeds in them
>Chuck them close to their plants but out of sight
Or if you have a drone
>Attach pollen dropping hemp plant to drone
>Fly over dope gardens
On a side note the offspring from the hemp will be all jacked up.
Some of them will start flowering early as fuck due to the hemp genetics.
The potency in a good portion of the offspring will be fucked due to hemp having little to no THC.
Hemp seeds are cheap anons.
Build some pots out of 5 gallon buckets. Use some cheap time release fertilizer soil.
Just water them bitches once or twice a week with a gallon of water.
Also OP's pic related doesn't even look like pre ground up bud or ABB (Already been blasted)

Attached: 1474850838426.jpg (550x413, 105K)

and the beer is still 2.5%

based

You're fucking retarded. The states that legalized saw all their housing prices go up. Market will correct itself once every state is legal, until then housing goes up because the demand for legal weed is there.

The only good thing about Oklahoma, is I'm willing to be building new houses is a lot easier there than Colorado or any of the Left Wing States.

Attached: 1486264515929.jpg (1000x750, 1009K)

dude weed tho, lmao

Attached: okiefrommuskogee.png (992x737, 208K)

3.2%, but close. I think that's on the ballot for november

no fucking way. Oklahoma? Wtf

Braums is pretty good user.

Attached: Wisconsin3.jpg (922x882, 244K)

Goddamn it. Fuck you faggots that voted for this shit.

You'll sure show them. Queer.

Attached: 1405706649525.jpg (500x705, 85K)

Why? Weed rules.

Oklahoma has a very libertarian streak in it's politics sometimes. A ton of people here outright hate or at least don't trust the government and want to be left alone on their 80 acres.

Trump will secure 2020 by offering to end the federal ban on weed; will get all of the Bernie bros out of the woodwork to vote republican again

texan here. been a good run, okies. welcome to the blue wave. mexicans for us, californians for you.

>Oklahoma has a very libertarian streak
That's the reason why it was legalized in Alaska.

OKLAHOMA
YES

they did for medical but it will probably be strict on who gets it

there go your guns..
the choice is weed or guns..
you can't have both..
you aint george washington..

gungrab psyop..
all gun owners that smoke this legal pot are going to jail.

its not, its extremely lax

nah, they'll get shot. There's too many of them in the tulsa suburbs and surprise surprise, the blacks moved in and stole all thier shit. So they pushed them back to the lewis area.

this makes a lot of sense.

i'm sitting here stunned that the marijuana bill passed. i was sure it would fail because of how conservative and religions everyone is here. it's those fucking californians moving here en-masse.

fuck. you know what? when i was in the voting place earlier today about half the people in there were obvious stoners and degenerates. i've been voting at that same place for almost 10 years and i've never seen anyone there except old, well-dressed people. but today it was packed with scumiest looking people i've ever seen. and i know they were all there to vote yes on weed.

the line was longer today than it was for the presidential election.

Uptight faggot burgers btfo.

The governor already said she intends to call all legislators in to try and regulate the shit out of the bill. We'll see how the state court rules since they already bitch slapped their attempts at fucking with the wording on the bill.

This, everyone here just want the government to fuck off

that's just because the scum never vote for anything except their gibs and weed. in 2020 they will smoke and pass out on the couch just like 2016.

The days of prohibition are behind us.

Cannabis and Hemp is going to rekindle our relationship with Canada thru new deals regarding an international trade.

Weed is conservative now. You don't have to be a political genius to see pic related is turning to cannabis, see that red, those guys are making big money, success and happiness.

Especially Red States like Alaska and Maine.
I know this is medical but it's a sign of things to come.

Attached: Fuck MA.png (638x429, 302K)

>Rekindle our relationship with Canada

Why in the FUCK would we want to do that EVER

>they did for medical but it will probably be strict on who gets it

Nope! It's only "medical marijuana" in name only. It is literally recreational weed.

There are no restrictions or guidelines for giving a medical marijuana card. ANY physician can issue the card for ANY reason, and it lasts for 2 years before needing review. there's no oversight.

you don't need proof of a condition. there's not a limited list of conditions you must have in order to get a card. nope, you tell your doc you have some kind of pain and he gives you the card.

ALL employers in Oklahoma cannot drug-test individuals who hold a marijuana card.

people with the cards can possess large amounts of weed and also grow it.

Yep, the only strategy the left has to mobilize their voters is something so fucking braindead like "dude weed". certainly this and to keep blumpf outta office is all they care to participate in. this is exceedingly true for the youth.
Houston is the same way. Im actually very suprised it hasn't just descended into pure CHIRAQ status.

time to defy that bullshit and get the stupid question removed from the form

We offer each other necessary commodities and both parties can make/establish successful businesses through equilateral trade with FAIR DEALS.

Attached: 1527912037659.jpg (850x902, 135K)

They legalized medical retard boomer

you know what the worse part is?

this fucking absolute faggot mick cornett will likely be the nominee for governor.

for non-okies:

>todd lamb
absolutely based. /our guy/. trump supporter.

>mick cornett
RINO who drove OKC into the ground and raised taxes on us every month.

>kevin stitt
corrupt faggot

I hope Todd Lamb pulls ahead of Stitt. It will be a miracle but I'm still hoping.

Attached: ss (2018-06-26 at 09.59.40).png (610x282, 9K)

Only things I even know about Oklahoma are Jim Ross and the Outsiders.

Colorado legalized years ago.

I visited Trinidad a few months back. 9000 people, 25 dispensaries because it's on the NM border and gets a lot of cross-border tourism. Neat, clean, friendly place. Girlfriend had a great time there smoking after we spent the days walking the town, driving up to the sign over the town for the view, that sorta thing.

Actually considering moving out there. Not for the legal pot, but because it was a really nice place.

Stop sperging about pot, OP.

The problem with Lamb is that he
1. Took money from Devon, with the promise that he would remove any regulations on drilling AND
2. is not pro-education, which is a big driver in this state.

suprising I wish texas would do this but I doubt

The only people who don't want legalized weed are criminals and cia niggers.

Fuck. I'm really torn on this, I have no issue with weed but this will also bring in more califags.

Bit maybe the degenerates will all stay at home in all the next elections since they have their precious weed now.

Attached: autism.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Tulsa faggot here.......fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes! Hell ya!

Haha! What, don't enjoy the freedom to do or not do something? What an authoritarian pussy.

>Braums
We have those in Dallas too, shitboy.

I go to Trinidad to buy. Then just cruise through the panhandle back to Tulsa. That god no longer.

Nah, if none of the top 2 or 3 candidates get majority vote, then it will go down to a run-off election to decide who will be the final candidate for the gubernatorial race.

Right now it's going to be between Drew Edmonson from the democratic side (70 year old war vet who is in support of legalizing weed) and whoever will win the runoff most likely.

>1. Took money from Devon, with the promise that he would remove any regulations on drilling AND
good thing
>2. is not pro-education, which is a big driver in this state.
good thing

He's the only candidate who signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge. This is a pledge to never raise taxes.

He is also one of only two candidates with a "A" rating from the NRA. The other guy is Dan Fisher who is also based.

Also, there WILL be a run-off on the republican governor in August, but it doesn't look great for lamb with 97% reporting.

Todd lamb is not really /ourguy/. What’s the story on stitt?

fuck off back to bean land mongrel faggot

Attached: mex.png (1361x802, 38K)

>you can't have both
Oregon has both.

I know, but Mick will beat Stitt and we're screwed with either of them.

we need Todd Lamb to get second place.

>protection from being drug tested
>can use it for any ailment
>can grow it yourself
>posses large amounts
Nice
The moralists legislators will probably change some of this though like they did with Maine’s

Right on, OK. I believe it's just medical, though. The tide is turning on this. Good to hear that in an area that conservative that there are people that secretly participate and support marijuana use. It's one of the few good things that Democrats stand behind and it would be awesome if they lost some of that power.

>actual unironic Todd Lamb shill on Jow Forums

Is this where his massive campaign budget went?

Braums farms are located in Oklahoma. They only have location in OK, AR, KS, and northern TX because it's under a certain mileage from their farm. They only want fresh dairy/beef delivered from their farm at their locations.

>What’s the story on stitt?

he hasn't voted in like 30 years. why should he be governor if he doesn't even vote?

If OK made it just from voters in Tulsa, Texas is a shoe in because of Austin alone, not to mention Houston and Dallas.

This is the silver lining, without weed what do Democrats really offer. In the long run this just makes them less powerful

How are special interests groups good? We literally have the lowest cap rate in the world, and it isn't helping us at all. How is having shit schools a good thing?
>Taxpayer Protection Pledge
oh god, it's clinically retarded. Taxes should be held on a case by case basis, not a carte blanche "all taxes are bad and evil". How do you pay for fire fighters or police or roads or other shit?

I do like the NRA endorsement though.

>The moralists legislators will probably change some of this though like they did with Maine’s

I hope so. I fucking hate degenerate stoners so much.

It will when they pull a pounds of useless beans out of their plants and all that's left is maybe an ounce of shredded to fuck shake. MAYBE an ounce. That's every plant in their back yards.
Anything else you'd like to add besides hurr durr queer?
I just gave a solution to the problem. One that not only is going to fuck their yields completely but ALSO waste MONTHS of their time. Bare minimum 3 months. If it's a full on summer vegitation of the plants that's wasting their time from mid April until Sept, Oct or even November if it's a long flowering strain.
Back to rollitup
>Hurr durr queer

Attached: 1485230212640.png (452x476, 274K)

The fuck I dint know braums was only in Oklahoma. Brb going to go get me a milkshake

Attached: boi.jpg (500x412, 98K)

t. bootlikkker

omg this is terrible

Never put yourself on a list
When you can walk into a store and buy it like beer, ok but
Never put yourself on a fucking list

Literally every single year they raise taxes on us. Oklahoma is slowly becoming California 2.0.

I can't stand it. We're supposed to have one of the lowest tax rates in the country yet we're on track to have one of the highest.

No taxes. If you need money then you cut it from some other useless government money waste- which there are a lot of.

Just medical, not recreational, gay

No, we aren’t actually. As a native San Diegan transplanted to Mustang I can tell you right now it’s a slippery slope and this is the beginning of OK turned blue. Pot will be full blown legal inside of 5 years guaranteed. This is a bad deal for consevatives across the nation as it will lead to a lack of confidence in conservative values. Night is the first time I have been concerned for trump in 2020.

>If you need money then you cut it from some other useless government money waste
I'll agree with this. But we still have a low income tax and sales tax with the exception of the suburbs. Most cities have crazy low property tax.
>Oklahoma is slowly becoming California 2.0
Not even close. Imagine paying 2 mortgages a month to pay for beans in property tax and then we're cali.

I doubt this will attract califags because who the fuck would ever want to live in Oklahoma unless you own land?

The protection from drug testing is an awesome part. I work somewhere where they could drug test me at anytime and fire me for what I do outside of work. I'm a good employee and give my best, but it's shitty that I could be fired for no reason. I don't like to drink, but I want to unwind and work out after work.

Braum’s has stores within an 8 hr drive of Tuttle OK. The main farm and ice cream plant. The 8hr restriction is to maintain freshness

This and coupled with my municipal tax, i'm nearly on par with Washington state. Getting real sick of this shit, and Texas is starting to look comfy

>the beginning of OK turned blue
>the only state where every county is red
That's a massive overreaction. Again, this is people wanted the government to fuck off, nothing more. There are terrible stoner degenerates that voted for it, but that was clearly a minority.

Reasonable Californian’s are tired of the shit being heaped on them by the state. Sure, can’t beat the weather but everything else is fucked.

This is a joke right? Oklahoma???

Dear Oklahoma

Texas and Whataburger are better than Oklahoma and Braums. Enjoy your fracking water.

love Texas

Attached: Patty.jpg (1024x683, 184K)

>municipal tax
What city? Yeah, Jenks, Edmond and BA, and to a lesser extent places like Mustang, Moore and Deer Creek all have high property and utility tax, but it goes with the fact they have some of the best schools in the state.

I remember talking to a liberal about how trump has increased the drug war voilence and unconstitional siezed contriband.

It was funny to watch him backtrack everything he said when I told him Trump ran on states legislation over federal and that it was based on the state and also to combat opioid abuse with wounded veterans.

Then he got really upset when I suggested that he might streamline medicinal use.

He started tutoring me on conservative values and how it's against Trumps party so he better not.

These fucks are scared because they know it's the only leverage they have against these brain dead low attention span millenials.
They want to elect the class president who is giving them a pop machine in the cafeteria.
They don't care about the booring candidate that will refocus resources into modern learning utilities or gym equiptment.

That was the whole spiel with bernie.
He was the free pop and snacks in studyhall candidate.

What? You aren't happy we have this beautiful bridge which obviously is supposed to look like a bird?

Aren't you glad the city destroyed everyones yards so they could put sidewalks on every street? You know, sidewalks for all those people who walk around in 110-degree weather.

Aren't you glad the fairgrounds have another convention center that doesn't get used?

(Don't get me started on turnpikes.)

Attached: 164333886-56a6c7973df78cf772900068[1].jpg (960x640, 81K)

This is fucking fantastic.

There’s so much potential here. I would be 100% fine with them taxing the shit out of the weed and using it to help fund education. We have so many problems here and the fact that Republicans got all pissed and motivated about weed of all things is an absolute disgrace.

All things considered this was an amazing primary for liberals. We have a real shot at taking the governors seat again after how bad Mary fucked up literally everything she touched and how motivated people are from the teacher walkout. Good fucking time to be a Democrat in the Bible belt

Attached: 55983B4F-DEF7-42AE-AA25-63611DF7DD61.jpg (1087x1600, 183K)

you guys are alright. oklahoma people are the nicest people ever

Trump won't do shit as long as Sessions is up his ass

WE DON'T SMOKE MARIJUANA IN MUSKOGEE
WE DON'T TAKE OUR TRIPS ON LSD...

>What city?
Small town in SE OK. Nearly 10% and our streets are still shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-26 22-23-26.png (634x141, 18K)

They only raise your taxes so they can let fossil fuels and wind build on our land for free. If you don’t like your policians sucking energy industry cock, vote for new ones.

>durant

I've flown into KDUA a few times. It's cool flying over lake texoma, it's a very pretty lake. also that lake-smell fills the plane.

We have wataburger.

WE DON'T BURN OUR DRAFT CARDS DOWN ON MAIN STREET....