Help /pol

Help /pol
My fiancé wants is including a male bridesmaid in our wedding
I think he might be gay but am afraid to ask
Wat do?

Attached: C3762A15-0DEA-4C65-B75D-D5E8372F8F43.gif (768x384, 140K)

Q predicted this

say he can be one of your groomsmen instead.

what kind of fucking wedding would that be? don't let a man be a bridesmaid.

If not bot, fpbp.

I tried to tell her no but she got very angry

OP is the bride by the way.

kys

how is this not an auspost

Attached: 1508604610726.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No I am not

Enjoy spending the next decades competing with your wife to instill decent values in your children. Why the fuck are you marrying a fag-enabler? Did you NEVER have a discussion about your values? Were you too afraid she'd break up with you? You do realize there are women out there who don't have fagfriends? You need to learn to be honest and stand your groud, but it sounds like it's too late, and you're going to be a bitch for the rest of your life married to a woman who would divorce you and ruin your life if she knew your true feelings. Think about that.

a man cant be a bridesmaid. grow a pair and tell her no, you could make him a goomsmen if she wants him. how would you not know if he is gay or not? if you fiance wants him to be a bridesmaid they must be close and i would exspect you to of had a very close eye on any man your fiance hangs out with or knows that well.

>how would you not know if he is gay or not?
She said he is

Women with close male friends are a red flag. with with close GAY male friends are a double red flag. Unless they've known each other since early childhood and their families are close or something like that. Your fiance sound like a disaster. What the fuck are you doing?

He is her yoga instructor

>I think he might be gay but am afraid to ask
?
you just ask them?

She said he was gay
I am afraid to ask him because it would be awkward

Rekt

why would any one want there fucking yoga instructor as a bridesmaid or goomsmen. how long had she know him? how often dose she go to "yoga" and how long?

ask him what TV shows he watches

you'll know if hes gay in a heartbeat

Attached: 1527134620724.jpg (725x1024, 132K)

>yoga
Ahahaha. It just keeps getting better and better. Is this a LARP?
>i-it's just for fitness
Then why is her instructor one of the most important people in her life, worthy of being a MEMBER of her wedding?
Have you ever asked her her opinion on crystals, salt lamps, reiki, or astrology?

Attached: redflag.jpg (2171x1221, 633K)

This.
Retard.

user I.....

Attached: download (2).jpg (401x271, 34K)

My gf immediately shed every friend of hers I didn't like, or who didnt like me.

Literally dumped her 2 best friends (among many others).
No loss, they were retarded whores with physically and emotionally abusive boyfriends.

snownigger is correct

Women with gay friends are always sluts because gays are alcoholic druggy sluts that push it onto girls

2:1 odds your fiance has already done shit behind your back. OP She is shit testing you right now and if you let her, shes gonna fuck your life over before the decade anniversary

Since college
He comes over and gives her private lessons 3 times a week

I bet she also often refuses sex because of headaches or because she's tired

living the meme life

just give her all your money and kill yourself man

Just throw him off the nearest tall building. And if it turns out he was not a faggot, you can always apologize later.

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 49K)

this

Oooohnononono

DUMP HER

>comes back from hanging out with him all sweaty
>you don't even question it

Attached: 1528573742208.jpg (332x332, 13K)

You are getting married and you are afraid to say or ask something? Enjoy divorce.

Hey man I am a qualified hypnotherapist. Mind if I come over and give your fiance "lessons" 3 times a week?

PLEASE BE BAIT. My friend, you are headed down a rough road with this woman if you let her win this. You are being shit tested and if you let it slide it will be a slippery slope of other requests from her through your entire marriage until you get divorce raped because you will not let her sleep with real men that can "please" her right.

You don't need an instructor after a few years max. She like his company. He's her fag guru confidant. He's her emotional rock, not you. I'm going to say that again: HE is her emotional rock, NOT YOU. You are not, and will not be the central male in her life. She tells him things that should doesn't feel she can tell you. It doesn't matter if he's gay. You should be the one man she defers to, no other man, not even her father, should have that role once you're married.

It's too late for you, but I'm posting so other anons can think about these things in their lives.

tell her the wedding is off if she mentions it again
and tell her if there is any weird shit at the wedding youll leave her at the altar
trust me

>but am afraid to ask
oh, your a cuck already. hide your assets well, user.

Seriously??

I'd put the wedding on hold unless you get proof he's a complete poofter.

And call it off unless (a) she's notably more attractive than you (b) younger, (c) wants plenty of kids and (d) your race.

kek already a cuck and not even married yet
>my wife’s bridesmaid

Thank you.

Does she carry your balls in her purse or does she just leave them under he pillow?

This is good advice

Cut your losses and dump her.

>Wat do?
Don't marry a fucking retarded leftist roastie. You will regret it. This is just a taste of the bullshit she will put your life through

That nigga is bi, and has or is fucking your old lady.

This. OP better be a larp otherwise he is retarded. Get your shit together op. jfc

Never let your wife/girlfriend hang out with a fag. They're just a few drinks away from bi, and would have probably gotten drunk with your wife in the first place, so her guard is completely down on 2 fronts... Not to mention the kids could be exposed, and the corrosive psychological sabotage fags feed to women on a regular basis.

Attached: 1516954306284.jpg (960x468, 121K)

No.
Just no.
WTF NO!

rape him to establish a dominance hierarchy.

***larping faggot***

tell me are you at the house when this happen?

Cancelled

She fucked him. May still be fucking him. Confront her about it.

yes, he's in the cuck shed hand washing the tapioca stains out of her lingerie.

Shoot them both

The only reasonable and actionable advice you have received is form me. And you can totally trust me because I'm the irl pic related.

Obvious b8

Beat a confession out of him

>50 replies and no one is calling out this shit LARP

I'm not proud, Jow Forums.

it's almost like it's summer or something

Attached: 1528329226418.jpg (312x290, 48K)

a few have called it.

I'll say this now. She cannot be trusted. Don't buy the, "Oh, don't worry, he's gay BS." He is her confidant, not you. And he's gay until he decides not to be. If you give on this, you're fucked.

Don't allow this swish to become the center of attention at YOUR wedding. If she can't understand that, she is thinking only of her feelings and not yours. Marriage is give and take, but not you give and she takes.

Well i hope he is gay. Being a male bridesmaid is the most hopelessly beta thing i can imagine a man doing

Top kek, Dr. Peterson would approve.

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 8K)

You can call every post on this board a shitty larp. If it's fake, then it's fresh pasta I've never seen and deserves a semi-serious reply till it's spammed 50 fucking times. Chances are something like this is happening somewhere, just maybe not to OP who's telling us.

Attached: 1515545222537.jpg (529x1024, 126K)

No straight man would ever be a bridesmaid and if somehow he was straight then I wouldn't worry because he'd be too much of a cuck to try anything.

Sauce?

No I am at work
It is at my house
They shower there

ok well no sane man would let this happen.

It's self-evident, RYS faggot.

Attached: DEQDITzXcAA76-M.jpg (884x903, 122K)

POISON THE FISH

Attached: checkem10.jpg (693x507, 36K)

Fuck me sideways :(

Attached: checkemoff.jpg (225x224, 11K)

So what? You've given her your answer.

Are you sure you want to be married?

Larper. No man can be this naive. Bye.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Made me lol

upboated for visibility

rick and morty pun

Attached: NormieCamo34.gif (500x400, 988K)

I mean they don’t actually shower together
They just go out and have lunch after

whats the color of his skin?

Attached: 1528916571793.jpg (750x556, 366K)

This.

White
His last name is Dutch

what do you reasonably think the percentage chance your fiance is fucking her yoga instructor

no diddle doo answers i want a percentage

I don’t know
Maybe 10%

Tell her the wedding is off.

Please don't be a larp.. because you sound like a man who maybe hasn't seen the light but is slowly opening his eyes. The previous posts about emotional dependence are 100% true. You should be her rock and the relationship with her instructor is to developed for comfort. You are setting yourself up to be manipulated and taken to town at court later down the line. Listen to me no matter what you may think, GET A VASECTOMY. Don't tell her but keep the papers. If nothing happens I.e Pregnancy) after 6-12 months reverse it.. But don't let your entire life get ruined in one fell swoop.

IS your name dale gribbel?

Attached: Csk0kEVXEAArRYd.jpg (720x757, 51K)

This.

How is that any better other than hiding your cuckoldry from everyone attending the wedding

femanon confirming this is good advice.

As for the guy in the party, I have had a few friends do this with a gay best friend they grew up with, someone very close to them and so important as a friend over years that they had to be included, but they are always gay. If they were not gay, the groom would have them as part of his party, I went to a few weddings like this and did it myself. I had this guy I grew up with that was pretty much part of my family like a cousin and my husband knew him very well, so it worked out and we added him to the grooms party.

its really fucking weird this guy is her yoga teacher and part of her party but you dont know him. How long has she been friends with him? Do they hang out on the side and talk on the phone? It just sounds so odd, which makes me feel like your girl needs a good talking to. I feel like wedding party members you both should agree on, they are going to be in all of your photos and helping you with stuff leading up to the wedding.

dont marry this woman. you are fucking retarded.
reread what you just wrote. does this sound like the start of a wholesome family?

kill yourself famalam

Nigger what?

Sage this man

Single.

honestly cucks, listen here.

marred for 12 years to a blond, blue eyed ex ballet dancer (yes her feet are kinda jacked up)

if you do not controll your woman, DO NOT MARRY HER.
you will get fucked. my wife litterally does not talk to other men outside of working in my company

i own many homes and when she wants to to on a vacation she takes our kids to MY house, in My car which she drives.

you are making a huge mistake. you might as well date a jew cause you are about to get fucked. you clearly have never shared your values with her, as you are her on le pol while she is talking to litteral faggots about you.

break up with her. its for your own good

this man gets it.

my wife was friendly with a nigger, guess who she isnt friendly with any more?

Is your wedding religious? if no, who gives a fuck, my best men as going to be a woman, she's been my best mate since we were 13.

It’s Buddhist

Soo do what ever then, buddhists don't give a fuck.

Why would you have someone you barely know be a major part in your wedding? Also congrats on wasting a shitload on some dumb ceremony. Smaller ceremonies are better, you don't need all those extra people around. It's a celebration of you two, which from the sounds of it, you arnt that close with your soon-to-be-wife anyway. Sorry for your broken relationship