Uhhhh guys?

"Trump's 'only affinity for reading anything were the Adolf Hitler speeches he kept on his nightstand'"

thehill.com/homenews/media/394130-schmidt-trumps-only-affinity-for-reading-anything-were-the-adolf-hitler?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: LiterallyHitler.png (876x757, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY
youtube.com/watch?v=eypJfOKeSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=Po1EsPtFU5c
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4&t=0s&list=WL&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=8fs6kvaYH2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY

Even the most insane of lefties will admit that Hitler was an amazing orator.

You do realize this only makes me love him more, right?

Attached: 1527544649357.gif (266x350, 3.64M)

I really really want to join the right wing death squads.

Imagine the last thing a liberal sees before being executed and rolled into a mass grave is a redneck with a a MAGA hat

Attached: 220px-Princess_Mononoke_Japanese_poster.png (220x312, 135K)

the man had good speeches

So does he hate the jews or not?

Based German-American president

Nice to see The Hill saying something positive about Trump for once.

Attached: awoooooo.jpg (192x178, 7K)

Reading that just makes me so happy.

Attached: 1930735.png (200x197, 72K)

Holy fucking shit
I love President Trump

Why do you think we voted for him?

Someone post the collab we all agreed to keep secret until the election was over, so the left wouldn't use it against it. You know the one.

genuine kek

The joke is Trump is horrible at public speaking on any objective level, it's merely the content itself that garners attention.

I hope that's true

>#NeverTrumper veep loser says a thing
People need to start getting taken to court and sued into suicide for this shit.

Yes pls.

I lol'd

Yeah and he also watches the Gorilla Channel

Attached: 1525702807867.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>Trump is literally Hilter for real this time!
Stop blueballing me.

Attached: 1359346149972.jpg (300x277, 25K)

>reading Hitler speeches
>not watching and listening to Hitler speeches
Yeah, sure.

>Trump only reads Hitler speeches
I find this funny, because I bet some autistic Jow Forumsacks do the same thing.

Of course none of these rags will ever mentioned one of Trump's greatest influencers, Norman Vincent Peale, Trump's pastor, who wrote "The Power of Positive Thinking".

Hitler was one of the greatest public speakers and manipulators of the 20th Century. It only makes sense that a persuader as good as Trump would want to learn from the best.

Just read what Carl Jung had to say about Hitler:

"In comparison with Mussolini, Hitler made upon me the impression of a sort of scaffolding of wood covered with cloth, an automaton with a mask, like a robot or a mask of a robot. During the whole performance he never laughed; it was as though he were in a bad humor, sulking. He showed no human sign.

His expression was that of an inhumanly single-minded purposiveness, with no sense of humor. He seemed as if he might be a double of a real person, and that Hitler the man might perhaps be hiding inside like an appendix, and deliberately so hiding in order not to disturb the mechanism.

With Hitler you do not feel that you are with a man. You are with a medicine man, a form of spiritual vessel, a demi-deity, or even better, a myth. With Hitler you are scared. You know you would never be able to talk to that man; because there is nobody there. He is not a man, but a collective. He is not an individual, but a whole nation. I take it to be literally true that he has no personal friend. How can you talk intimately with a nation? "

WTF?!? I LOVE TRUMP NAO

Attached: well-well-well-donald-trump-drinking-water-adolf-hitler.jpg (735x588, 69K)

wtf i love trump now?

>with no sense of humor
retarded quote

Well, obviously, but all he could see was Hitler's public face
youtube.com/watch?v=eypJfOKeSJU

>Steve Schmidt
>Swamp Monster extraordinaire
> knows what is on Trump's Nightstand.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-195751_Firefox.jpg (809x2830, 713K)

And...of course he's a Neocon

I could listen to him ramble about anything. It's not the content.

That's nonsense. Very few people have the ability to ignite a crowd like Trump can. You're looking at public speaking the way some milquetoast instructor at a college would - that's not how public speaking should truly be measured.
youtube.com/watch?v=Po1EsPtFU5c

That's right, and nobody goes to a Trump rally for the "content". Not really - they go for the experience.

because trump crowds want to hear a politician say racist and anti-status quo things and get away with it, that is the only reason he skates on terrible speeches

>uhh, guys?
Only shills use this.
>ex-GOP strategist
So in other words a guy who thought that Romney was a good candidate. Yeah, his opinion is real important.

Hitler had Jewish blood and did the holocaust as an excuse to found Israel.

Trump is slowly but surely going to go full fash, probably right after he gets re-elected. What did we do to deserve this timeline?

And you guys said he was a kike puppet.

old news is old.
>t. 2016 campaign fodder

sage

WHEN I WAS

>the hill puts out some false propaganda in order to consolidate support for trump administration
typical trump administration media manipulation. this stuff is being done this way because the public was jaded to the old way of doing things. everybody knows trump wasn't reading hitler speeches. trump can't even read. that's how this works. tell people what they don't want to hear so they'll fight it.

A MILHOUSE

Whoever mentions hitler or nazis first loses the debate

Kek I forgot about the gorilla channel.

this is an old story unless I'm completely losing my mind

wasn't this floated during the 2016 election?

this one?

Attached: barron trump time traveller.jpg (1598x3230, 3.75M)

or this one?

Attached: djt time traveller.jpg (867x6091, 1M)

top heh

Hitler was a great rhetorician desu

The one where he's /ourguy/ from the primaries with the mein kamf quote and a bunch of other shit

>(((schmidt)))

ohhh, I havent seen that one in forever
I did just see this ad which is similar
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4&t=0s&list=WL&index=18
also pic related

Attached: trump swasitka.jpg (735x464, 19K)

also sacrifices newborns and grows hair on the roof of his mouth

I wonder what type of soap he uses

Finally, a tripfag I can get behind

>(((schmidt)))
every fucking time

Attached: 1496461295124.jpg (427x500, 76K)

I must be a monster.
I was only excited by this.
predictive programming peak?

If he said that and The Family Circus or something I would believe it.

wait, is that an official trump logo?

if so i need sauce

He doesn't hate them, but he notices them and has long experience dealing with them.

>Trump is horrible at public speaking on any objective level
No he isn't. Trump has a scattered manner of speaking, but he speaks with massive confidence, and always owns the room by the end of his speeches.

Attached: trump template 2.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Hot take:

Hitler speeches and long observation of gorilla behavior would be sufficient to be a great leader.

>he notices them
this for sure, and he isn't afraid

I laughed in real life

You just admitted to being a brainlet.

Yeah I'm an ex-strategist too and I heard Obama read speeches by Satan at night and he kept them beside the bed.

Anonymous, unsourced shit is the best.

Attached: 671C45F4-6610-40F7-BB57-9464BD9840E0.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

>He's only good at public speaking because the public likes when he speaks.
k

Attached: apache-chief suspect.jpg (180x160, 4K)

Don't want to sound like r/the_donald but this sounds about right afterall he IS a business man and jews dominate business

Every politician in US history, post 1940's, has to some degree been influenced by Hitler, whether in speech, character portrayal, and so on. Hell, even when I was in forensics, we had to watch his speeches to get the gyst of making a worthwhile speech.

I get in trouble regularly for teaching students that Hitler was amazing at being a leader
So far they haven't been able to stick anything to me since i don't go off of the facts.

Attached: 1479083011149.jpg (600x600, 63K)

>great orator
all i gather from Hitler speeches is angry shouting

Look more closely and account for German inherently sounding angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fs6kvaYH2s

Attached: 1506608052228.png (1089x1024, 405K)

Not only that, he practically was commanding Kim Jong Un the entire time when they were at that summit.
>Trump points to Un to sit, Un sits
>Trump points to Un to walk over there, Un walks over there
>rinse, repeat, victory
Every single time I've seen Trump with another nation's leader, Trump has been the one dictating how they act. The only time I've seen that it wasn't that, was when he's had dealings with honest Abe. When they were feeding the fish in Abe's pond, Abe thought
>fuck it, let's just feed the fish already
Trump though
>I'm fine with this, let's see the Gundams already
I think they have a mutual respect for each other, because they actually give a fuck about the people they've been elected to represent.

>all i gather from Hitler speeches is angry shouting
Uh....have you actually ever paid attention to anything he actually said? His speeches were god-tier.

You know even for normies, it must be realized that hitler was a GREATpolitician who went from prison to Fuhrer in around 6 years. He generally has alot of charisma and is a very talented speech writer and giver.

Attached: unibomber.jpg (274x253, 18K)

Read his translated book, My Struggle, you'll never think of Hitler in the same way again. The Kikes are incredible liars, and pedo rapist commies.

He's definitely never going to go even partially fash. An optimistic prediction is civic nationalist at best.

Body language and crowd guidance. Above room temp take.

Attached: EE3EE9C1-F2FE-44CA-BD78-C2281EF42DED.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Hitler
>destroyed white people everywhere
>dead by his own hand
>GREAT
Ted poster is best poster

that's because you're an english speaker and the speeches are in german which is the less evolved animalistic hun-grunting proto-lingua of english, an antiquated relic of the dark ages after the fall of SPQR and before civilization restarted back on its feet with the british empire (serendipitously starting exactly from where the romans literally left off in their expansion westward)

>Listening to Hitler speeches
Unless you know German it just sounds like angry shouting about some guy named Doytchlend.

Based Trump and his bedtime speeches.

Well he didn't learn much, apparently. He's fucking terrible at public speaking.