Go to party

>go to party
>accidentally drink too much
>my drunk ass goes around trying to redpill everyone about jews and liberals destroying our nation
>word goes around and I’m know as “that racist asshole” by everyone at the end of the night
Does this happen to anyone else?

Attached: 4E558A8A-3831-4331-8E52-EDA321F7FD64.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/killing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never get too drunk, when you drink you gotta stay in control.

I do that sober

If you go over the top with it, it circles back around to being funny.

Yeah. Why try to save a bunch of cowards who would sell your ass for a dollar without a second thought?

Look at them. What a pack of absolute cunts. Fuck normies.

>never get too drunk
It’s hard man

Attached: 0C132928-D3A1-4B26-949D-005BA1686012.jpg (360x640, 42K)

I keep some note cards on me with talking points in case this ever happens. Stops you from slipping up on the spot when redpilling.

Yeah. Most of my friends hate me.

what if some asshole wants to fight you? If you're too drunk you can't fight.

I knew a girl that shit her pants at a party. Her name was Sydney. We called her “Shitney”

>That retard reading a script at a party while talking about Jews and blacks.
I imagine you get invited to a lot of parties.

I’m 5’6 125 pounds twink. Anyone that tries to fight me will just look like an asshole

what red pills did you drop?

Hi, I made this a few months ago. Its easy proof to disprove any argument for a holocaust happening:

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

I have a dental operation in the upcoming weeks, and apparently I will be given laughing gas which means that I will probably end up spouting a bunch of nonsense.

Is you were normal sized and good looking you could probably actually get people to listen to your red pills without thinking you’re just an angry delusional manlet

it will make you stop caring about anything and you will say literally anything
and not in the drunk way where you still kind of care
I mean like you literally do not give a fuck
so be careful lol

this

More than once, yeah.

Attached: Kill Commies.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

kek

>Jow Forums
>Party

Attached: 1525463085968.jpg (4096x4096, 2.22M)

Why do so many bitches look like Nicholas Cage?

you started dropping holohoax pills on normies... tone that shit down start with something easy

>oh its the overwatch symbol

every
fucking
time

>he fell for the meme meme

Attached: image.jpg (576x768, 185K)

OP is a faggot and probably didn't really reveal their full power level but pussy footed around doing so in a drunk state. Girls love assholes and want to fuck them, but if you are not confident in being an asshole you will be ridiculed.

>go to party

Attached: rip.gif (305x320, 980K)

hmmm
pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/killing/
>By the early spring of 1943, four huge crematoria became fully operational at Auschwitz II (Birkenau). They housed eight gas chambers and forty-six ovens that could dispose of some 4,400 corpses per day.
> However, a calculation that is both conservative and reliable indicates that at least 1.1 million people were gassed to death at Auschwitz—90 percent of them Jews.

you got a better red pill?

If you have to suppress yourself among friends, they aren't really your friends. I don't want to live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance just so I can have a few superficial friendships with bluepillers.

Why have I been here since 2011 and never known that was animated. What else have I missed.

I hang out with men and women, not boys and girls. You ain't changing anyone bud.

>>accidentally drink too much
>>my drunk ass goes around trying to redpill everyone about jews and liberals destroying our nation
I do it on purpose

Attached: bantu-niggers.jpg (777x437, 139K)

Where's Shitney at now?

Upboated, and same here. I'm 31, balding, and just don't give a shit if anyone likes me anymore. Last time we had a meeting at work I went off about Cornell, Podesta Jr, Avicii, and Anthony Bourdain being murdered by the deep state for trying to expose pedophile rings. I got a couple eye rolls and chuckles but I seriously don't care anymore. I'm going full on 1488 by 2020 and I'm taking everyone willing to listen with me.

This, but unironically.

partys are liberal in nature, fuck that degeneracy.

once spouted off about the feds and big brother drunkenly at a family shindig around the bonfire. Everyone kinda got a kick out of it from what I've been told. I don't remember any of it, I was bored and just drank the whole day not paying attention to how much I've had. Not too long after that the snowden leaks happened and now all but the few liberal members of my family pretty much take my word for it on anything I say, I just make sure not to reveal my powerful too much. I do wish I knew what I said though.

Don’t get drunk. That’s degenerate.

Yes, but I am the only one in my circle of friends who actually knows how to do stuff. Car break down? Call user. Lock yourself out of your house? Call user. Need advice? Call user.

Being a man of utility and value goes a long way in this world. It is better to have friends who know who you are and accept you than to hide your power level and be then have everyone be shocked when you slip up.

>be me
>drunk at a bonfire with around 50+ people
>someone yells white power
>someone else yells white power
>do Roman salute
>literally everyone joins in
>party continues like nothing happened

ok pure-fag lol

If your a Chad then women literally don't care.

Attached: e0f35b2b984a005e3c2da42b786de34c.jpg (500x675, 48K)

"Women are Goddesses"....

my friends spur me to debate lefty fags at bars
get good mang

i feel like its 2012 Jow Forums now

Death toll of Auschwitz has been corrected numerous times without the total number of 6 million being adjusted. How is the total number still correct if this is the case?

It worked for charlie manson. And that dude was 5'2.

>going to a party
>drinking until you're drunk
Your own damn fault for acting like a nigger and being treated as one.

Larp

>goes around trying to redpill everyone
oh ya the life of the party! That pussy just rolled over for you didn't they?

>be me
>born and raised in zimbabwe and later zambia
>friend has houseparty
>in our apartment
>about 2am take girl back to my room
>"user, what's that big green flag on your wall? never seen that one before"
>"don't worry about it"
>next morning she looks it up and asks me "why i have the same flag that dylann roof has
>explain, in my hungover state, the ENTIRE history of rhodesia and my connection to it
>girl calls an uber and i dont get morning sex
fuck.

Attached: Ian Smith Not in a Thousand Years.gif (240x235, 239K)

I blacked out once with a university group and the morning after everyone hated me and I got 2 strikes at the same time. No one told me what I said but it was probably complaining about niggers.

You should have taken some of the shit and make jenkem with it faggot.

Blondie on the right wants that racist dick.

I went full 1488 on my friend who doesn't really care about politics but is conservative in nature. I told him everything. Especially about the jews. The funniest part was we were out at a bar the other night having a couple beers with my other friends and he starts talking about the jews really loud in front of 2 jewish homos. You should have seen their faces.

Attached: fagwave.jpg (1200x1195, 878K)

I got a good laugh from this..

Meh ive done thia a few times. Usually around my friends roomates they all think im the racist asshole now (which is totally true) but im taking a break from drinking for an indefinite amout of time because the last time i did it it was around my girlfriends friends and i tried to give them my loaded shotgun to go shoot the rapist down the street.

>make racist jokes and comments around bluepilled friends
>they laugh at them because they think I'm doing this ironically instead of post-ironically

Attached: d85.jpg (680x907, 75K)

No, because I'm not autistic.

Attached: 1525250219915.jpg (1439x762, 358K)

>I tried to give them my loaded shotgun to go shoot the rapist down the street.

Now that's a total chad move.

not looking to argue user, just looking for better intro red pills

>I saw it in a boutique, I thought it looked cool.
>really? That's terrible! I had no idea, thats so sad.
You had one job user. Now your penis hates you.

It is pretty scrubby.

The record of USHMM.org states that 1.1M were killed at Auschwitz–Birkenau from May 1940 to January 1945.
According to official UNESCO records, that entire Auschwitz camp system and sub camps had 7000 personnel stationed there from open to close.

Assuming the camp was in full operation executing jews from the first day of May 1940 to last day of Jan 1945, and including an extra day for leap year in 1944,

that equals 1734 days

total 1.1M jews exterminated

7000 total stationed personnel in all

that means:
>635 Jews were killed on average per day
>The facility had 1250 staff averaged per year
>1250 people killed 231,775 jews per year average.
>Each staff member including support personnel killed an average of 186 jews every single day.

Gotta stop eating Golden Corral

Attached: 12108150_858360007615045_8445308379119801403_n-20.jpg (650x433, 54K)

True, did this while fishing over the weekend

Doesn't make me unpopular. I did it in a /pol style spergy "I just want to gas the Jews" style to an annoying female relative (by marriage) who as I hoped flipped out a few days ago but I did it on purpose. Do not use your sweet /pol debate skills irl ... that's the issue. The red pill you took had to be chewed, give them something chewy not a violent suppository.

Attached: IMG_5082.jpg (703x1055, 107K)

My wife literally worries that if i drink too much at social functions ill start spouting off about the jews...fortunately i tend to save that for more close knit, late night drunken conversation. Control yourself OP

>will just look like as asshole
i'm sure many things resemble an asshole to you and demand a prompt rogering do they not

Honestly. I couldn't contain it mate - people in america are so uneducated about our stuggle and few even know of my country's existence. It's honestly kind of sad

This is at least the third time I've seen this pasta today

>go to party
>get drunk because that's mandatory in Bulgaria
>politics come up
>rant about the commies fucking our country up
>people agree and nod
>some guy rants about gypos, and how we should turn them into soap
>people cheer

Attached: жаба_расист.jpg (660x574, 29K)

spbp

>user has the same pic
ah, a man of culture as well

Attached: GoodForYou.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

Yes except I do it sober.

holy God, this is so simple...but the implications are so vast, deep and groundshaking. The dots are so close, and they're so easy to connect.

Thank you user

Attached: clearest simplest and easist to swallow redpill.png (1853x586, 118K)

>Does this happen to anyone else?
Nope, only to you and to shills.

Huge loss on your part. You should have made it seem sexy and exotic -- "I grew up in a wild and savage place. My father was an infantry officer with a large farm. It was our own paradise before the British ended things."

For fuck's sake man, you grew up in Rhodesia, at least use your own government's propaganda in your favor.

Yeah that's hot

I redpill them jokingly. I pretend I'm mocking right wingers but in reality they know it's all true cos everyone's laughing. For instance when somebody talks about politics I jump in and be like "Must be those damn jews! Am I right?" everybody laughs but deep down inside... they all agree.

Take a page from this user's bookRedpill when sober. Then party it up when drunk and abandon all red pills. You won't be ostracized, and anyone who might even slightly believe you might follow your lead, since you at least know how to have a good time.

>go to party
I see where you fucked up. I stay home every weekend. Socializing is for losers.

Yeah, I hope that's not me next year. I took the "gud boi" pill, so that's why next year. I know my dad's willing to say his thoughts, usually just brain-addled ramblings, when he's drunk af. And I will need to keep a clean appearance if any company is going to hire me, otherwise my degree will be for nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to go 1488 on people in a bar, especially if they were antifaggots. However, I have an enormous investment that would suffer if I did so.

>EACH oven burns almost 100 people a day?

that is a pretty tall tale.

I got drunk and apparently started talking about blacks and hispanics in the car. My girlfriend said the Uber driver was cool with it until I talked about Jews

Based.

This.

I've risked being fired over it.. Only thing that saves my ass is an hr director that can't prove I'm wrong.

I feel ya, fren. On an unrelated note I just realized I have a trump card for when I'm called a holocaust denier or antisemitic natzi for questioning the "official" account with normalfags. I knew being a Pole would eventually come in handy.

>until I started talking about Jews
I’ve noticed this with a lot of my white friends. You can talk shit about anyone except when you get to jews they stay quiet

Attached: C1D5F9B0-12DE-41C0-9D42-B3680EF7D189.jpg (757x500, 114K)

>you grew up in Rhodesia
I could only dream of growing up in Rhodesia.

I grew up in Zim. THIS Zim.

Attached: 160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 376K)

>Drink
>Pretend to be left leaning
>So radical sounding that casual lefties and centre folk move towards the right
>Come out as devil's advocate
>Normies can't ever go back once the understand that hard left unironically believes the things i mentioned

hahaha never getting laid again you dumb fuck

Attached: hang.gif (378x284, 1.82M)

>thinking you can explain Rhodesia to a roastie, an American roastie at that
user, I........

yeah my girlfriend, friend, and his girlfriend were in the back and laughed about it now but I suspect they aren't totally on the same page as me

>You can talk shit about anyone except when you get to jews they stay quiet
that's because the goyim know (their place).

fucking this

Daily reminder that Hitler was a 5'8'

Attached: 1529983610781.jpg (1242x1233, 157K)

>give them something chewy not a violent suppository.
Like what?

Not when you also accuse the same said friend of trying to hook up with your girlfriend because shes a crazy lesbian, rest of the night is kinda a blur. And i know her friends wont be coming over again anytime soon. And the night was going so well.
I blame my mother

das amazin

Attached: credible.jpg (196x322, 13K)