Isn't kicking the skull in out of people who fuck in public a normal thing to do?

why are these people just filming it?

nypost.com/2018/06/19/horny-couple-joins-mile-high-club-in-full-view-of-passengers/

Attached: PNkulVS[2].png (638x499, 172K)

(((Yaron Steinbuch)))

Imagine my shawk

Attached: 4L_s818WgRo.jpg (238x212, 10K)

They must have been fucking high.

i bet you thought this would get a lot of (you)s

>filming it
there is no film in those cellphones, Grandpa

Just another day in Weimerica

i dont care if people fuck in public its called freedom

based

I would beat the shit out of them

Federal airway or not

Three punches to the head each and these animals would be unconscious

Attached: 1b9ef0a5.png (700x700, 149K)

Kek

why do you hate the natural?

You're destroying my Christian culture and I will fight you to the death in a civil war to make sure that your kind is erased from the history books.

Attached: 1528834196574.png (1000x1000, 345K)

there is no god you retard look up

I will gladly and legally bury you before I discard my faith

Attached: Ned-Kelly.jpg (1360x1880, 430K)

You'd be surprised how awkward it is to have people you don't know start fucking in front of you. Normal people aren't socially equipped to handle it. Most of them just sit there like they're smelling a fart they hope they don't get blamed for.

bro stop praying for a civil war when the majority of americans would fucking pike you

>why do you hate the natural?
>sex on a plane
>natural
Get a load of this retard

You should be very afraid of us Christians

We've had enough

They're lucky I wasn't on that plane

>66
So close.

sex is natural regardless of where, when, and how
i fucked my highschool gf at disneyland and i came buckets

or what? you would have cried in the corner because you cant get any?

Quality LARPing.

I would have probably needed someone to pull me off of them as I continued beating them unconscious.

My knuckles are still healing from my last self-defense fight.

You going to tell your wife to stop fucking that man? Or are you just going to turn the other cheek them to death?

Bitch filming it liked it.

I would have walked over and stared them in the eyes. Works every time.

I should have clarified. Wasn't me doing the fucking. Was on vacation with some friends a few years ago, six of us in a massive resort hot tub joined by this nice 40 something couple we had just met not ten minutes before. We were all drinking pretty heavily and then, just like that, the nice lady with little voice and the big fake rack was bouncing full reverse cowgirl on her husbands dick. I dropped a lol brb and hopped out, but some of my friends were totally paralyzed. They just didn't know what to do. It was hilarious

They sat there like that until the couple was finished.

Not as bad as violence

That was not even remotely close to as hot as I thought it was going to be

Weimar Air

And then everyone would have clapped

perfectly normal behavior. i get why they're filming it. because sex, right? haha

>came here for hitler what is this shit?

Attached: Joe-Biden.jpg (1180x885, 158K)

>muh appeal to nature
Violence against things I don't like is natural too

Does Walmart have an airline now?

>heteros

>hi. I'm the guy that no shit would have cocked her mouf during her paul revere impersonation...just helping, you see.

This guy is based and his comments are underrated.

Jesus Christ, Moral Oral, calm down.

unironically this
>IF I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!
most people would sit in shock and silence

Taping it?

>tfw only got a blowjob on airplane

>Yaron Steinbuch
What level jew is this?

yea I would've been ashamed... then beat some ass

Attached: 1422769733274.jpg (777x432, 63K)

>tfw smashed girl in airport bathroom..

close enough i guess

you you you you you you you you you you you you got it bud.

>federal airway
what

Because we're trying to have a fucking civilization here

No you didn't. I also saw Six Feet Under.

I would have quietly got up and told the captain

Jew
Not only was Hitler right every nation who drove them out were right

The best is yet to come.

What's wrong with having a little fun? You guys are too serious. They didn't hurt anybody.

Attached: 1524398500428.jpg (850x478, 51K)

i am not most people. i would have stopped them because any man besides me getting any is an affront to nature.

>REEEEEEEE STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Violence against people who aren't doing anything wrong might be normal in nigger shitholes but not civilized lands.

>self-defense fight.
Randomly assaulting people isn't self-defense. How are yo not in prison?(the answer is clearly because you're lying and making this shit up)

I have no moral high ground here.

I've ducked women in so many different public spaces, at work, at school, etc.
Only once was I visible, and t hats because I had tunnel vision from drinking and forgot that the lake view from the park picnic table I fucked that redhead on her 18th birthday was visible to a quarter of the lake. Which incidentally had at least 10 boats of people fishing that day.

Can't fight for his country or his daughter, but will assault two people fucking in public. How brave.

YOU GOTTA MAKE THEM TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

Then let them pike us faggot.

But if i smoke a joint in public i could very likely die in prison

Poop is natural. Don't mind me if I throw poop at you.

First reaction
>isn't kicking the skull in on people who fuck in public normal
No. No it isn't. Depends on the situation of course but I've walked past couples mid full sex in the early hours of the morning in my rural town and didn't feel like doing anything but smiling. I've never been disturbed but I've fucked in fields, beaches in cars and on cars. I wouldn't like some idiot to think they have a right to attack me. Have you never had a blow job in a restaurant or banged up against the wall of stall in the ladies bathroom? Stuff happens, nobody was forced to watch, it wasn't right or good but it's not that bad as long as it's not subverting society.

Attached: IMG_5080.jpg (640x960, 47K)

It damages society. Kids who aren't equipped to understand what they're seeing could witness it. It sets a poor example for other idiots. There's a reason every society has public indecency laws, assuming it's not a dumbfuck tribe of savages.

Society and civilisations thrive when we repress nature, bend that uppity cunt over and plough her in the privacy of our own homes. It's when we listen to our natural urges things turn to shit.

>as long as it's not subverting society

It's doing precisely that. Shaming people to maintain standards of decency is the proper tool to use. They should have been exposed and made to feel terrible for their thoughtless and selfish behavior.

We have to violently stop this.
Pol.... if u see this indecency. Attack until bloodied.
Only way to destroy degeneracy

EDGE : THE POST

I have $100 for the user who ids these cunts

you can tell the state of a nation by the amount of degenerate activities it engages in.

we are lost.

I wish there were black people on that plane. White people clam up when see something strange, but I guarantee if there was a brother or sista on that plane you'd be hearing
>OH SHIT THEY FUCKIN BACK THERE
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THEY DOIN IT
>OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT THEY DOING IT WORLD STAAAAAAR NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: LS_072517_LOW_Triplets_Uganda228-XL.jpg (1024x761, 237K)

(Me)

fucking degenerates. i wouldn't film them, i'd treat them like two locked dogs and throw boiling water on them. that's their level of evolution apparently

This. If I saw it, I wouldn't have beat them or been as loud as a nigger, but I would have gotten the flight attendant so I could watch them get their asses arrested later

we facebook now

>posting anime
oh no no no no no

Nigger. You realize Jow Forums was founded for anime right?

if its in public you deserve to be raped along with your thot.

>going to prison over two retards providing some onboard entertainment

Attached: 1527620394021.png (143x170, 51K)

Engraving it?

Degeneracy isn't acceptable whether it be in public or in your home you fucking apologist degenerate faggot.

Sex should be for procreation only. None of this weird fetish shit should be allowed in any circumstances. You sex crazed pedo fuck.

>lying you wouldn't whip it out and fap to it.

And then your high school crush would walk over and confess her love for you

>Kids who aren't equipped to understand what they're seeing could witness it
>won't someone think of the children
Ah, the only tactic of the emotional fucktard.
>It's doing precisely that.
How is people hurting no one harming society? They're minding their own business and you should too.
>their thoughtless and selfish behavior
Sex is selfish? You're a some kind of communist who thinks sex should be shared?

>Society and civilisations thrive when we repress nature, bend that uppity cunt over and plough her in the privacy of our own homes. It's when we listen to our natural urges things turn to shit.
Semitic thinking... the best civilisations have had little or no friction between natural desires and public good. Productive outlets.

Just start jacking off and try to aim so it lands on them

>every time
kek
Why am I on this thread?

I see nothing wrong with this. Everyone should be allowed to fuck at least one flight attendant of their choice during the flight.

w-what else is going to happen user?

I'm no protesting anime in Jow Forums.
I welcome anime here.
I'm just laughing at you because people who would do the things you said you would do wouldn't touch anime.
You're obviously a loser like the rest of us, so stop pretending you would do any of those things.

Name one

>Ignoring my other point
>Acting like the welbeing of children isn't a valid point
I bet you don't care if a kid is raised in a single mother household either, you filthy liberalist cuckold fuck

Start with the Greeks.

I'm here for the bobs. OP pic is the only evidence?

>the greeks

Terrible example. Look where they are now

I would have just started talking about gross smells, dead bodies, and other boner-killing topics. Imagine getting ED in public. That would show em.

Attached: 1510967448318.gif (128x94, 2K)

>Greeks
>The niggers who got the ball rolling on philosophy and mind over nature
>Who had laws and systems that weren't beholden to natural instincts, who had various cautionary tales and tragedies about primal impulse and other vices
You're full of it. The greeks weren't fucking in the agora. Kill yourself.

Anyone who fails to realize the outrage is in what it represents, over the actual act of public fucking, deserves the rope too.

These people probably vote dems and support 9 year olds cutting their cocks off. If this was glorious nazi germany and they were banging in a park in public, a week in prison would do, but in our degenerate times, these people need the rope.

The proof this board is fucked, is this thread. Most of you see nothing wrong with this. This board is done, we have passed the tipping point.

For you normies who participate here, you realize there are people who legitimately want to string you up for your beliefs? This board is not a LARP for everyone, you know.

You are an idiot who does not know history.