Checkmate Jow Forums

Checkmate Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_8050.jpg (388x280, 54K)

Someone post the smuggie.

what is this scene supposed to be depicting

I have to be honest with you random supply guy stationed in Korea: I want you to steal the keys to your units armsroom and kill everyone in your CoC. Do it.

So are they going to admit Mexico is a shithole? At least in the bible there was a king who was killing babies and that's a good reason to leave. If all these mexican protesters think that mexico is awesome then why are they leaving in droves?

Fuck supply

Yeah, I'm sure your saying that now but its cool cause when you get out that assistant manager spot at wal-mart is all you bro!

>Checkmate Jow Forums
They were actually heading home to register for the census.
Joseph and Mary were not refugees. They were law abiding citizens.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-20-06-50-38.png (720x1280, 400K)

weren't they just travelling within the Roman Empire?

fuck you

Fuck you were are my green monsters? I know you fuckers have them.

Which one are you referring to?

Attached: IMG_8051.jpg (887x576, 92K)

no the one where it's like "jesus told us to be compassionate, so we should let migrants into our border. no i don't know anything about your religion..." (forgot the rest other then that)

But they weren't desperate user. God told them to go to Egypt, and they happily obeyed.

Attached: IMG_8057.jpg (908x539, 74K)

Attached: 1454487816909.jpg (600x356, 39K)

Fuck you rice nigger I wasted 2 minutes of my life rifling through my Jow Forums folder

The thing they have in common is both stories are fake

his is bigger ;)

Fiction.

But they didn't go illegally

People who hop the border into america are using their children as a visa.

that’s what you get for being a meme flag cocksucker

He was a legal immigrant who brought money with him. Didn't do any illegal border crossing. Try again.

Snap
Dis is going in my gook compilation

It was MY TURN
>being this new

>being a meme flag cocksucker

South America is killing babies?
Guess we need to implement Monroe Doctrine.

Attached: 1529517138865.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

And they turned around and went right back to Nazareth where they came from. Your point?

Begone

what is this commie-tier meme trying to imply ?

learn how to organize gaylord

People can be proud of their country while admitting it needs to change.

They went back

no they can't. America is the most perfect country on the Earth, and if you think it needs to change you're a dumb commie fuck

I do have subfolders, it's just that some things fit in multiple categories and I forget where they are. Like that image could just as well have have been in my reaction folder, but was in my Jow Forums folder.
You're not the boss of me now.

Underrated.

Attached: trump go back.gif (350x233, 348K)

they went back after some years, nothing wrong with you if you do this

rare thing to be said of a korean

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HEROD
>HE'S GOING TO MURDER 6 GORILLION TODDLERS, AND ONE OF THEM COULD BE JÉSUS FOR ALL YOU KNOW
>NOW DON'T YOU WANT TO FLOOD YOUR COUNTRY WITH ECONOMIC MIGRANTS
I'm not sure I'd compare Mary and Joseph to human trafficking cartels, but ok.

Attached: 1530041456877.jpg (500x500, 47K)

That moving from one part of your country to another part of the same is the same as illegally invading another country.

Except Egypt and Israel were both part of the Roman Empire at the time - History much?

It isn't Mexico anymore, it's Central America. Mexico has an illegal immigration problem too. And what are they doing? They're building a wall on their southern border...

It's corrupt governments. The places people flee have greedy immoral leaders manipulating the public. Their police are criminals, their criminals are criminals, and many of the random functionaries work harder earning their bribes than their paychecks. Some of these people aren't even evil, they'd end up dead if they tried to go straight. Broken countries have hell's bureaucracies.

How do you unwreck a government? Is it Catholicism or something? It seems like it's Catholic countries that have these huge corruption problems, but then there's Duterte in the Philippines turning up atheist lately, so maybe it's incidental to Catholicism. Maybe Catholicism could do something. Maybe that'd just result in a pile of dead priests. Nobody wants a pile of dead priests on their hands.

I don't know if it helps other countries any, but maybe the first world needs to take this as a warning to do something about algorithmic manipulation of public sentiment. We don't want the first world to go ending up where all the other nations with greedy immoral leaders manipulating the public end up.

I wish other forums weren't all either corporate petrochemistry like reddit or bogus Jow Forums knockoffs. There's nowhere worth talking about things anymore if you aren't either walking the left's party lines or pretending the right has gone completely psychotic.

This is now a smuggies thread.

Post em

The holy family was fleeing from actual targeted persecution by their government. Not just running away from crime in their neighborhood or seeking Egyptian gibs

I do believe it was a census, you stupid slant eyed fucker. They were not immigrants or refugees. Also Joseph is the original cuck.

Attached: 1454501427046.png (673x592, 29K)

Yes which is why it's stupid. Mary and Joseph would've just been traveling from one part of the empire to another.

this photograph is incorrect. the pryamids should still have their white casing's on them

Joseph was a returning son to Jerusalem

>Checkmate Jow Forums
They were traveling to participate in their country's census you moron.

Like, I get it. The left won. It won everything forever. The right no longer gets to have spaces anywhere on the internet. Even Jow Forums is nothing but permanent abuse for wrongthinkers. The right gets to be bigot-demons forever who don't ever like anything good. Religion is going to die forever and the people here are going to make sure of it. That's just great. The culture is going to be shitty samewich from here to forever because the right was intolerant until the left decided to prove it was better at intolerance all along. And it did. It was and it won, and now the internet is a steaming pile of sameness pounding the dullest drums ever made, because there's no joke but depravity in left-world and nobody actually respects or values anything forever, the end. Well done, lads.

Herod was actually killing all infants. This is not the same as Joseph and Mary fleeing because they were poorfags. Also Joseph and Mary went back home later.

Then why don't they change it instead of flooding a neighboring country?

>another country

Attached: brainlet.png (207x243, 7K)

They were traveling to fucking pay taxes.

They were returning for census as ordered. They were following the law precisely you ignorant shill.

Is everyone retarded? Judea and Egypt were both provinces of the Roman Empire. More like someone fleeing New York for Connecticut than someone fleeing Mexico for the US.

They're most likely referring to the Flight Into Egypt, but remember that A) Egypt was a province of Rome too, B) The story is not attested in the Gospel of Luke, and C) *insert snuggie about atheist bringing up Christian values in bad faith*

I think this argument is retarded unless you live in a bareign wasteland with no resources to provide for your family. Mexico is not a bareign wasteland. They have plenty of resources for a hardworking, intelligent, and industrious man to take care of his family's basic needs. The thing is, the beaner is none of those things. He sees a complex and corrupt political situation that he and his ilk created, and rather than fight back or try to survive, or try to fix things, he flees to a place where the ground has already been paved for him to succeed. This is the case all over the world with the exception of maybe Somalia which actually is a bareign wasteland and the people are actually literally of subhuman intelligence and can be forgiven for their inability to survive. But I also don't think that means inviting them in to civilization. Unfortunately, sometimes, inferior species must die out of natural causes. I am not without compassion for their plight, but I will not interviewing. Such is the evolutionary process.

Those jews didn't show up for free welfare or to commit crime, faggot.