KHAZAAR MILKERS

WTF I LOVE LAURA LOOMER NOW

Attached: OurJewess.png (620x747, 378K)

Attached: 1526605337992.png (1024x1024, 1.75M)

IDGAF ANYMORE GO RUN OVER SOME FAT SOW

Attached: 1517955648034.jpg (300x300, 35K)

I hate pussy crybabies on either side. "Don't touch me! You just assaulted me!" Just get your fucking interview... Ask your questions and move on.

No one in their right mind would consider that assault. This is gonna get rightfully thrown out and Loomer is gonna embarrass the right, again.

>assaulted her
The same way someone slashed her tire?
I hate both of these cunts.

I hate this kike. I hate Maxine Waters too but when you just get all up in a person's business, you deserve to be assaulted (which joomer didn't). Quit promoting this subversive cunt.

I'd hide this Jew in my Attic

Attached: Laura.jpg (620x600, 87K)

this is bait

yep

queue the video of Laura smashing her face against Waters' papers.

its true. rooting for one group of subversive kikes over the other is pointless.

Watch out bitch, She coming for that money to buy new tires.

Attached: expulsion.jpg (615x474, 42K)

>jews jewing niggers
>nigger might actually have consequences for once in her ape life
>being mad

how is that not OK?

Since when did Loomer begin looking like Lurch had an affair with Morticia Addams?

don't act like you wouldn't fluff her snatch

Announcing reports is against the rules.

Exactly. That ape deserves whatever the lizard throws at her.

maxine waters is probably unironically smarter than loomer

She should show up with a bunch of homeless kids and attempt to immigrate to Maxine's office.

>Jewess sues Negress
>Jewess will win by default, there is no debate in this. The shekels are too powerful for chimp monkey gibs magic.
>Mfw a Jewess is more respectable then any of the tradthots.

Attached: My_Feel_All_The_Time.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

nah m8 think i have to draw the line at jew witches.

Attached: 1470842530583.png (605x558, 392K)

The Jew got the nigger to chimpout! It’s time for another episode of niggers go to jail.

>playing the victim
pathetic

That's not assault but it IS battery, i.e. "a physical act that results in that harmful or offensive contact". She can get misdemeanor'd by this and THEN lets see her hold public office.

lmao

With that being said, I think it should be noted that Trump would be guillitined for doing this to Loomer. This case is justified m8.

>a Jew playing the victim card
STOP ALL THE PRESSES