What would happen if white people were to be removed from the planet. Only hispanics, blacks, and asians exist...

What would happen if white people were to be removed from the planet. Only hispanics, blacks, and asians exist. What would things be like?

Attached: a923742344.jpg (800x402, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g5Spv9wvhws
rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be pretty smelly that’s for sure

I dont think much would get done desu

A lot of people living on welfare would have to start working

Fpbp

Asians would just kill everyone else

Asians would dominate

look at all the non-white countries..
there ya go.

Nah, they would be too busy in-fighting.

Asians don't suffer from empathy like whites. They would demolish all other populations and the entire world would look like Blade Runner 2049

Bow to your asian overlords

Attached: FB_IMG_1530067391092.jpg (700x603, 52K)

Ever see I Am Legend/ Omega Man?

TELL ME ABOUT CHAN WHY DOES HE PEE IN THE COKE?

The Asians would unironically SLAUGHTER AND PILLAGE all of Africa. Have you ever seen documentary "Empire of Dust"? The Asians have already tried to tame the continent through peace, and because that is impossible, they would instead conquer and destroy. They don't have empathy to the other races like whites do.

Attached: 1527075714133.jpg (378x396, 14K)

You would bow to your mongolian overlords.

Cuz it taste better

China enslaves everyone, nukes Japan.

If I ching chong that ding dong will you die?

>The Asians would unironically SLAUGHTER AND PILLAGE all of Africa. Have you ever seen documentary "Empire of Dust"? The Asians have already tried to tame the continent through peace, and because that is impossible, they would instead conquer and destroy. They don't have empathy to the other races like whites do.

What is stopping them from doing that now?

2 nukes and anime.

FOR YOU

Wouldn't large parts of africa die because no more foreign aid?

>Whites didnt start regularly bathing till the 1920's
>Perfume was solely created to mask the stench of European stank
>Literally so dirty they brought smallpox, roaches and rats to the new world killing millions from their diseases ridden asses alone
More white projection as usual

China would likely follow whites soon after with some bird flu pandemic that wipes the entire population out

They're still a minority in africa.

Poor Artie.
Don't do drugs kids.

Attached: erahaerhaerh.png (600x339, 307K)

>pale, germanic girls with smelly feet

pretty cute desu

Attached: cute germ.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

there would still be fights amongst races. so still no peace even if whites were to be wiped out of civ.

Don't think much would change.

Whatever the next whitest people would pick up the ol' white master race position and the cycle of life and petty squabbles would continue.

Hispanics and blacks would muck around in the dirt as they like to do.
China would collapse because America is the largest consumer nation on earth buying all their cheap shit, yet without white people, America wouldn't be buying jack.
So in other words the world goes 3rd world.
Fun.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

>tfw you fail to commit suicide by stabbing yourself in the gut with a steak knife

Attached: sd[2].jpg (480x640, 18K)

>invented bathing
>still smell like a nigger

China/Japan would colonize the world

don't bully the stink

Attached: sakuya feet.jpg (850x1202, 212K)

bleeding heart whiteys

Literally not true, anti-white cuckboi. Europeans have practiced hygiene from as early the Roman Empire. Learn some history, faggot.

Meds have, essentially invented it. Nords Germanics and Anglos are a different story....

Are you saying you don't like stinky, pale, unwashed germanic feet?

Attached: germ.jpg (620x700, 124K)

Or Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price)

white fever fags will kill themselves if all white died
I'm not even meme'ing

>would demolish all other populations

you misspelled harness

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Finns went to sauna quite often and swimmed in the lakes being basically cleaner than your common germanic peasant. Learn history faggot.

Just look at non white countries that already exist. It would be like that for eternity because of no technological innovation. There may even be technological regression.

>>Literally so dirty they brought smallpox, roaches and rats to the new world killing millions from their diseases ridden asses alone

today in invented histories

Japan would go back to its WW2 days and rule the world without whites to stop them.

This. Is it so hard for you to not be retarded, OP?

China would
I M M E D I A T E L Y
take over the world

To find out, examine countries ran by hispanics, blacks, and asians -- except remove any white influence.

The answer is that the planet looks like a shithole except for Japan.

that's only the aristocracy, white peasants were always clean

It's crazy how much stability and balance whites bring to the world. I often hear about how white people are murderous imperialists and that the world would have been so much better without us. I guess it's only natural to think this since American education indoctrinates children by constantly teaching that our prosperity was only achieved by murdering and enslaving others who were completely peaceful gud bois who wuz bout to get theyz civilization together.

As a fellow whitey I agree fuck you all lol we dun it

killing a couple hundred million of each other in living memory also doesn't help

the chinks would take over easily and exterminate nigs and probably hispanics

I don't understand this post

Slopes would unite and go full 1941 on the Niggers.

This would happen, picture relevant.

Attached: Nog civilization.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

>Be Meds
>Be building public baths across Europe
>Jews come, bring Jew on a stick
>"Not ok to be nude in public"
>Shut down public baths
>Nowhere to bathe, dirt and lice everywhere, plague soon comes, kills half of Europe

Asians would be the new whites. Then they would suffer the same fate.

china would take over the world.

>>Shut down public baths
>cute italian girls having smelly bare feet in hot, sweaty mediterranean climate

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x600, 37K)

bad question because it includes asians, otherwise...

Attached: Planet-of-the-Apes-1968-1.jpg (1000x1500, 275K)

Nothing.
The western, American and european cultures will continue, assuming you pass it on and don't ruin it with political nonsense.

See Pic

Attached: 160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 376K)

The asians would wipe out the niggers and spics, colonize any of their shit nations, gang rape any remaining mulatto DNA from the globe.

Orientals would run shit.

Asians would make everyone else slaves.

My favorite

East Asians zerg rush the globe.

ok, we got it you like sweaty feet. Calm the fuck down bro.

I hate feet

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (500x758, 83K)

I really despise you.

wow mean

what did i do

Attached: sad remi.jpg (850x850, 138K)

Asians would likely leave them to wither and rot on the vine until such time as the clay harvest was feasible. Then they take any resource they desire with little to no formidable resistance. A tiered society would result in which Asians are alone at the top and the rest settle into a muddy soup at the bottom.

you know what you did you foot fag.

Civilization as we know it would collapse in several generations because only white people know how to maintain what has been built by their own two hands and only white people cared to pass down that knowledge to other people. Enjoy no internet, no electricity, no running water, no supermarkets, no healthcare, no gibsmedats. You'll be back to feudalism in less than a century.

Look at Africa and Mexico.

fpbp
/thread

but I thought feet was the real white man's fetish

Attached: 1487046086653.jpg (1875x1500, 314K)

Sauce?

Patrick JJ-Walking on Polk Street LIVE NOW

youtu.be/g5Spv9wvhws

Attached: kurt.jpg (600x890, 140K)

No I like Tits and fit body.

Actually, it'd be much much worse than that. You forget... white people have been artificially propping up the shitskins since society was first conceived. The actual truth is that now, post nuclear dawn that is, meltdowns would ensue until the entire earth's surface became sterile. Then after a hundred thousand years or so life on land would regenerate.

Attached: geneticdifference.jpg (940x690, 629K)

tits don't have that nice rose scent...

Attached: 1404448091487.gif (396x270, 2.97M)

Hispanics with more European genes and physical characteristics will become the new "white" after a few generations.

Attached: 1524287008561.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Asian death squads malching kirring and kirring

Attached: 6AA73D50-7BAB-488A-B385-CF7720816F8A.jpg (1528x2034, 536K)

except for East Asia which would fuck up the entire planet while it was busy having power blackouts and chimpouts.

The USA, Canada and Australia would unironically become Chinese lebensraum,
rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm

I doubt this would be the case.
The most likely case is that Japan would take the Pacific Northwest, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona and Montana.
China would likely take all of Southern California, Mexico and Central America.
Most of the intelligent people and entertainers in South/Central America are white and therefore these nations would be thrown into chaos. The cartels would also cease to function due to supply of wealth being cut off.
When it came to the Middle East the Arabs would kill all the remaining Israelis and many might flee to empty parts of the American North East. The South of the United States would turn into a chaotic place worse than anything you could think of, Asians there would escape the chaos, and Mestizos would be attempting to cull the ravenous black population with no success.
Mongols, Chinese and Asiatic Russians would likely take over and recolonize Russia.
The Finnish would become a Northern European superpower and colonize all of Sweden and Norway.
Central Europe would be taken by blacks and Muslims.

Attached: really makes you think pic.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

either Hispanics or asians would become the new 'white'
and not as compassionate either

The entire world would be like Haiti, except for Israel. (The continent, not the country)

Attached: 1510550418061.gif (382x379, 387K)

I forgot to mention that the Italian population wouldn't decrease at all and would instantly reconquer most of Europe.
It's likely the the new Roman Empire would form an alliance with the Finnish Empire.

Attached: 1401229974705.jpg (366x328, 57K)

>The Finnish
Kek, subtle

Lol nice fantasy you dirty gook. we BLACK men would beat the fucking shit out of you if you ever ttried to ccome to africa

the BLACK man would rule the world after beating hispanics and ching chongs in combat since their weak and cant fight we got them hands. Can't wait for it.

He's not white - part native American

come back in a hundred years or so

The Jews and their pet whites

It's called The Years of Rice and Salt.

Attached: AVUurbS.png (700x932, 1.17M)

Whites are the only people keeping asians from eradicating everyone else and ruling the planet.

Jayant Bhandari thinks the third world is already returning back to the way it was in earlier times.