Other urls found in this thread:

theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005189
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did he ded?

>pulled over for speeding
>didn't ask for ID

Not true. Even if you get a warning they are going to ask for license and registration.

supreme gentleman behind the wheel?

this.
>license and registration
literally first thing the cop ALWAYS says.

Bullshit. Couldn’t tag photos on MySpace.

Yeah the ONLY scenario where the OP's pic is true is if, a shooting/major wreck just happened up the road and the cop needs to leave, or the kid's parent has something on the cop (whole different type of privilege).

shit that never happened

This. Probably just sitting in the garage.

I actually did steal my dad’s car to go fuck a girl a few miles away when I was 14 turning 15
No one pulled me over though and she didn’t fuck me that night

But yea this shit is bs

When I was 15, my friends and I would take our parents cars out all the time. One of my friends got pulled over in his bmw. The kid that was driving was asian and we had car full of teens going to or from a football game. Cop didn't ask for id so theres yellow privilege for you.

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Well I'm white and clearly legal age and I have never been pulled over without having to show ID so either the story is bullshit or the police officer was incompetent.

This faggotry bullshit needs to stop. Show flag.

Cop didn't want to ruin their lives so he never did an ID check or anything.
It's about the only way a Cop can decide to selectively enforce the law these days.
>Being part of an ethnic group that gets up to petty shenanigans when other teens are out beating, robbing, raping, and drugging is a privilege
Got-dayum right it is

Attached: 1513636659201.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

> opinions?
you and your bait are full of shit
zero chance of not being asked for an ID, specially with that moron face

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>my mom's boyfriend
>stole
this seems about right

>theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies

NOOOOOOOOoooooo

Be a good goy and read this uncited article that will explain what happened to the rest of the bodies!

We don't need sources, do we? Those are racist and you don't want to be a holocaust denier right??

I don't believe it

Attached: credible.jpg (196x322, 13K)

>None of this takes away from the hundreds of millions of people who died under Stalinist regimes in Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. But this editorial wasn’t about them, it was about the Holocaust
This right here pissed me off.

OP's story is as fake as the Holocaust.

Also my space didn't have tags back then

Attached: why.jpg (1920x774, 181K)

It is estimated that the SS and police deported at least 1.3 million people to the Auschwitz complex between 1940 and 1945. Of these, the camp authorities murdered approximately 1.1 million.

This was a quick google, and is from ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005189 ... an official Jewish source. You also know that not all Jews who were killed were killed at the camps, right? For example, they used them to dig trenches or build fortifications all over the Eastern Front and many just died out there due to whatever cause: weather, getting shot, etc..

Attached: JG77 - 2nd Gruppe 2.jpg (590x590, 113K)

ya, truck stop murder

Attached: 1521727101451.png (655x509, 28K)

>get pulled in over in big bend national park
>speed limit suddenly went from 50 to 25.
>cop asks if I knew I was speeding
>uhh no
>asks if I have gotten any tickets recently
>uhh no
>ok I'm going to run your plates and if they come back clean you're free to go
>goes back to police car
>sits inside for 15 mins and drives away
>sit there in awe with my license and registration in hand

>mom's boyfriend

I experienced this type of white privalige once
>First year of collage
>At house party
>Take girl to her home because she is wasted
>Roadblock
>Get pulled over
>I have no shoose on, I'm drunk, i don't have a licince on me
>Cop notices all of it
>Tell him I'm sorry Im not that drunk, it's just a couple of miles , other excuses
>Asks if we have open Alcohol in the car
>Tell him no
>Suddenly girl takes out open bottle of wine from her handbag screeming 'we got wine!'
>Just face palm
>Tell cop it's her and she's wasted I'm taking her home
>eventually cop just lets me go and tells me to take another road when coming back because if the other cop there stops me I'm sleeping in jail tonight
>Drive of

true.
/thread

yoyoyo my white privilege story....
>get arrested
>7 different fuckin times
>cause broke law
>no free pass
>don't blame em... im not a hypocrite so how can I?

Is that Elliot Rodger?

Well, this settles it everyone. Cops don't ask for license or registration. Random user says so.

>The best estimates of the number of victims at the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, including the killing center at Auschwitz-Birkenau, between 1940 and 1945 are: Jews (1,095,000 deported to Auschwitz, of whom 960,000 died); Poles (147,000 deported, of whom 74,000 died); Roma (23,000 deported, of whom 21,000 died); Soviet prisoners of war (15,000 deported and died); and other nationalities (25,000 deported, of whom 12,000 died).

hmm, even favorably you're not reaching anywhere near those numbers, and this was from your own article.

Attached: 1519060471187.jpg (310x310, 28K)

my white privilege story:
>be me
>get my home raided 2 times
>for posting hitler pictures on my blog
>both times all my computers/phones are taken away
I LOVE MY UNFAIR WHITE PRIVILEGE

Almost none of this makes sense.

If you're trying to prove 6 mil total died, but not factor in shootings, disease, starvation, working to death etc, and simply account for 6 million in ovens and gas Chambers, sure the math doesn't check out. Thankfully none of what you said is the official narrative at all lol.

Jews say under 1 million jews died at Auschwitz in total, so even less gassed. If you're going to be so socially and intellectually deviant and fuck around with your arched back to your dim computer screen trying to disprove the reality of Nazi effectiveness to be relentless in their massacre of people they don't like, at least double check that any of your logic actually matches the shit you're trying to critique.

iv had two runins with cops where im almost certin i got off because i was well dressed, white, and in a decent car. call it white privlage if you need a cruch but its more nigs commiting crimes gettign them profiles then cops "internal bias"

Came here to say this.
I call total bullshit on this one

>certin
>cruch
Please go back to school.

He's well dressed, not well read.

>mfw pulled over twice on my learner license and got no ticket
>mfw just finished letting the smoke out of the car from hotboxing at a parkup when a random cop pulls up behind me and doesnt ask me for my ID or anything even though im obviously blazed

Attached: 1443455853415.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>176598715
my privilege story
>get beat up as kid so bad I am fucking afraid of school nd niggers and never go
>get put on mind altering drugs to make me happy after getting beat up
>face gets deformed in attack
>no one stops or punishes niggers
>user just be nice to hem and they'll be nice to you
>only retail jobs available. get rejected for being ugly
>by 18 speak 4 languages and top % in stem
>get rejected from top schools, to to mediocre state school
>get rejected from graduate school (top 1%)
>get rejected for all jobs after economy crashes
>no retail history, deformed face, get rejected
>get rejected for gibs bc privilege, of course
>never been laid because deformed
>user you're so bitter, it's your attitude that is the problem
I fucking promise to god if anyone ever fucking tells me this ever again I'll fucking kill them, their entire fucking family, then off myself after taking out the people sent to enforce "justice"

>MOMS CHECKS MY PAGE

dumbass needs to learn how to use privacy settings

>1 million in one camp
>larger than many countries
>one fucking camp
yeah no

I got pulled over because a cop typo'd my plates and it came up with a car that looked like mine but had an expired registration, he came to my window and immediately said he made a mistake, but STILL asked for my license. This kid is full of shit

If this isn't pasta that's seriously fucked up

it literally doesn't matter here. you can overcome 100 barriers and number #101 is going to be the one to get you

america is pathologically optimistic and the cardinal sin here is being even remotely realistic

I literally hope this entire country gets fucking nuked

Okay...now this is epic

Attached: D8032E8B-A28A-479F-A72B-AAD5943C9FC6.gif (400x286, 1.98M)

>Well I'm white and clearly legal age and I have never been pulled over without having to show ID so either the story is bullshit or the police officer was incompetent.

Same here. I was once pulled over wearing a tux and driving a Rover. Got a ticket for going 12 mph over the limit. He not only looked over my license, registration, and insurance card, but he knew from running my plate that I had a concealed weapons permit. He made me show the permit to him, then took the gun from me and pulled out the magazine until we were done talking.

It's fucked up the niggers fucked up your face and nothing happened to the nogs,

It's not your fault user,realistically maybe some of it due to bad calls but certainly its not most of your fault your life's shit, outside uncontrolable factors reason here

How is your face from 1-10 because maybe you can still get laid if it's at least a 5 and you make up by working out

my opinion is it never happened, the car wasn't even on in the picture, and she has zero tits.

everything in america is bullshit
it's why there are so many school shootings

classic new zealand

You need to get out of there before losing your mind

hahaha

my face is a 3

concur here. I bet every single school shooter is the result of niggers

Some white higher middle/ wealthy towns are realy small and have a good community feel to it. Its something most middle class whites and non whites in America will never experience, the cop could have ben an uncle of the kids friends father and did not want to cock block him and told him go home or il call your mom. White people in wealthy communities wont ruin their own kinds record over something stupid, they want to keep the towns image up, they want kids to go to colledge, the parents are friends because the doctors, the lawyers, cops small business owners network together. Its something most of you would not understand. Its the great side of white America you fags will never experience in your life.

didn't read

Attached: image.gif (480x720, 151K)

Happens to all white kids in bad neighborhoods and their fucking boomer parents tried to tell us not to be racist about it. It's why were so fucking bitter. The funny thing is you current Europeans are doing the same fucking thing. Your children are going to hate you.

I had a bike cop pull me over and interrogate me for an illegal uturn. the whole time i was trying to hand him my licence and reg but he just left after he realized I wasn't drunk. sometimes cops try to do as little as possible and just make it through their shift.

White privilege stories?
>Absolutely pissed one night with my mates
>About 5 of us walking down the main drag, it's like 2 am
>Decide to swing on one of the shop signs hanging from the ceiling
>It breaks off
>"Oops, whatever"
>Carry on down the street
>A cop happens to roll passed a minute later
>Sees the sign, turns around and stops us
>Ask if we saw what happen
>Point to some maori blokes on the other side of the street and say it was them
>The cop says thanks and goes over to see them
>One of them must have had a warrant or something because he starts legging it
>Cops start chasing him
>We all carry on our way

That's harsh user!

People don't understand what white privilege is. If you live in a small white community were whites know eachother, the cops know the parents of the kids, the people network and know eachother. Things that are crimes that have not resulted in a death or sexual perversion youl get a slap on the wrist. White people don't want to throw their own race from their own community in prison or jail and their record fucks up. The towns want a reputations for having no criminals, high graduation rate etc, this is how the municipal government gets more money, more awards, recognition, rich wealthy citizens etc.

Didn't happen to me once.
>be a fucking idiot
>almost enter an exit ramp
>pull out of it in time and pull into nearby parking lot
>silently consider why I am what I am
>cop pulls out maybe fifteen second later
>"sir do you know what you almost did?"
>"yep, just pulled over to freak out about it for a minute"
>"you mean you pulled over after you saw us?"
>"nope had no idea you were there"
>both cops go back to car for a moment
>"alright be careful sir"

I've never been asked for my license or registration when I get pulled over. Granted, I know all of them. I see them on coffee row a few times every week.
But even when I was a kid who didn't know them, and didn't have a license they never asked for ID. They just told me to stay on the grid until I got one.

Granted, I live in a town of around 600.

>3

Jesus Christ,get surgery or something no offense.those nogs should've hang

All true

>I literally hope this entire country gets fucking nuked

Eh, I'm with you user. I've lived a pretty comfy life but I still think the whole world needs to burn. Maybe in the next life things will be better, maybe not. Either way, this one is fucked and needs to end.

lol’d

MySpace added tagging friends in 2007 - it was in the text description and not in the actual photo though like Facebook.

Attached: CC29622D-F1F0-47CE-922D-D8D142B47E7E.png (750x1334, 150K)

i had a judge who im pretty sure bought weed off my uncle completely null or whatever a ticket i got for going 80 in a 45 zone. . .

this didnt happen

This is spooky. That kid looks like me at that age and the girl looks like a girl who I was trying to hook up with at the time who I took driving a lot and she took a lot of photos exactly like this where I was pulling that face

Maybe you're a nigger, but I get pulled over and cops see I am white and send me on my way.

>its more nigs commiting crimes gettign them profiles then cops "internal bias"
Whites commit 60% of all violent crime, police are also more likely to be killed by a white than a black perp

More of a "didn't want the headache" of dealing with a drunk woman while you're sleeping in the back of a cop car.

Attached: brainwashed western civilisation.jpg (590x394, 35K)

Fuck man, every single time I've gotten pulled over for inane bullshit I was dressed in clean business wear and the cops never ever gave me a break on that shit.

>tfw I've been pulled over for nothing before
Is my white privilege defective? Can I go to a privilege mechanic to fix it?

i got pulled over and had to give my license and registration

Apparently if there is a cop off the side of the road and i dont mean on the side i mean pulled into a side road you have to go 20 miles below the speed limit if you pass them. So now anytime i see a cop that has pulled someone over i go slow as fuck. Didnt get a ticket but ive never heard of that rule before. FYI i always try and swap lanes when i can if i see a cop but there was a ton of traffic that day.

Based

those are nonsense numbers...really think about that for a second

>First year of collage
>collage
Also, you should have been thrown into jail. One weekend in a SA jail with Jerome and you would never be drunk driving again. Trust me

We built the house, privellage comes with the territory. Minorities soley want these privellages to themselves anyway at the expense of others.

You didnt actually commit an infraction, so they arent required to ask for your papers.

>He can't drive drunk
Get a load of this "anarchist"

Wow, it's almost like you can trust a drunk white teenage more than a sober adult nigger.

Attached: 1528934384994.png (714x714, 896K)

>speed limit suddenly went from 50 to 25.
He's probably well over his quota and doesn't want his boss to figure out his racket.

>have to go 20 miles below the speed limit if you pass them
Maybe if his lights are flashing while parked (usually done as a warning for a road hazard) but otherwise that's bullshit.

>Whites commit 60% of all violent crime, police are also more likely to be killed by a white than a black perp

>almost enter an exit ramp
How is this possible without making a hard turn that seems completely inappropriate. Also why would anyone think you would do that intentionally but stopped once you saw cops? Were you drunk?

uk?

I'm mestizo but I never really had a problem with cops. My parents and every Mexican I knew always complained about cops being "racist". I've seen how some of the cops were harsh to my friends who had much more indigenous features than me. There was an incident where I had my registration expired and the cop was nice enough to let me go without a ticket. Another incident occured when I didn't have a valid insurance card and the cop was nice enough to let it go. I rarely get pulled over compared to my mestizo friends.

Attached: fYkqWQI.jpg (556x612, 110K)

this big thing no one seems to be taking away from this photo is the fact that some chuck’s wife’s kid who he was raising for another man walked all over him and stole his car lmfao

>be off-duty cop
>see population with demographics in their current proportions doing day to day tasks
>be on duty
>Suddenly find way more black suspects than should be possible considering the population you see in off-duty life
It's a hypothetical but I'm guessing that's how the bias seeps in. Absolutes vs per-capita by demographic.

Dude 2 million people converge on Sydney harbour to watch New year's eve fireworks. Million people altogether doesn't take up much space.

If a white person and black "person" both act the same towards a cop I have no doubt they will be treated the same 99.9% of the time. If you get an attitude and start acting ghetto then they will make it hard on you. I don't even like cops but niggers make me defend them.

i get pulled over and cops see i'm ewhite and they apologise, then want to shake my hand for being white like them. true

if they see you're obviously bugged out on coke they're going to treat you differently