I see your trap, schlomo

The recent stream of stories encouraging people to harass high ranking government officials in public is an effort to get one of the harassers publicly shot and killed by a security detail.

DONALD TRUMP MURDERS PROTESTORS

This is how Color Revolutions get going.

Attached: download (8).jpg (188x268, 7K)

It's incredible to me how hard the jews are pushing right now.

I would say the likelihood of this scenario is fairly high.
I'd be willing to wager money on it if I were a gambling man.

Identifiable administration members should eat at home until this meme dies out.

So.... wait out the Trump presidency because of domestic terrorists?

>So.... wait out the Trump presidency because of domestic terrorists?

Eat at home rather than create a martyr for the Left to meme into a (((revolution))).

I stand by my statement. Because that's what you're asking. That they bow to terrorists and cower in fear.
What country do you live in, sir?

>Eating at home
>Waiting out the presidency
You know politics doesn't happen in restaurants, yeah?

You understand that OP is implying that if you go outside your home, you may end up creating a martyr as some random lefty nutjobs harrass you long enough for something bad to happen by chance.
Or a death by cop scenario.
Either way, an attempt to make it look like Trump's police state at it again.
>Or some such nonsense.

Yea duh

I don't care. I just want it to come already. I'm ready. Ammo, skills, health, and everything in between. Just waiting.

it would need to be an official of some kind. no one is going to protest you unless you're wearing your trump T and maga hat, but even them you don't have a private security detail.

Again, that's what OP is implying.
That some named officials should stay inside and cower because domestic terrorists might do something stupid and have it blamed on said official.
>Sex scandal? What are the odds of some lefty whore trying to seduce a senator?

The momentum needs to be in the right place at the right time though... or shit's not going to be a full purge. Patience... when the time is right, you'll know.

>That some named officials should stay inside and cower because domestic terrorists might do something stupid and have it blamed on said official.

Your attempt to persuade by using loaded language is typical of the eternal leaf.

Okay. I guess I'll go take a first aid class then. A Skill I realized I don't have and should.

It's not really a persuasion though.
More of a fundamental belief that yanks don't negotiate with terrorists.
From the last 16 years, it's my understanding you've been fucking them up abroad for various reasons.
It's not nice to do that to kin. So we gotta figure something out before it gets to that.
Cowering and letting them feel like they own the place (or have the power to take it by force), isn't going to solve shit. Just let the pressure build as it is for a little longer.

This is actually not a bad idea... I like to believe completely unnecessary. But you never know. Good skill to have all the same.

Gun skills are important. Hunting. Fishing. Foraging. Farming. Physical fitness. Avoidance of drugs and other addictive subastances. A network of friends and family in your community for reliance (this also gives you people with different skillsets.) I think I have it all covered. I'm ready. I hope you are too leaf.

>Avoidance of drugs and other addictive subastances.

If it's full on civil war I refuse not to be flying high on amphetamines while blasting leftists into real communism.

Nah, I'm gunna just sit here and watch shit burn then jump the northern wall, pick up a gun, and pretend my way into yankee citizenship with ears of commies.
>I'll sell necklaces. My capitalism will impress the Emperor For Life, Donald Trump.
>I will be honorary Yankee Doodle. But only if I drop the u from colour.

>amphetamines
Well, those sure would rid you of your fear. I think I would prefer mushrooms.

Come to Maine. You'll fit right in if your a maritime boyo.

>I think I would prefer mushrooms.

Your marksmanship would suffer, but it would honor your ancestors.

I've been known to sink like a rock in water... but I like boats. And I hear it's pretty.
Would have to into my research into state laws though.
Find the one for me. As that's the true american dream.
Finding that tailor made state of laws. In a picturesque countryside somewhere.
Mmmm. I'd bust a nut just thinking about it.

Not Nordic. I'm a Med. But I appreciate the sentiment.

most fishermen don't know how to swim anyway. ironic. Maine is wicked nice. Pic related. Washington county is breathtaking, albiet sparsely populated.

Attached: acadian republic.gif (332x286, 12K)

Oh fuck. I know. Convince Alberta to succeed and become a state.
>Perfectly legal for them to do so if they so choose.
Just let me know what's up before shit happens so I can sneak into the province before the liberation.