Alt-right

>be half-jewish, go to temple and get bar mitzvahed
>also identify as white and largely support much of the idea of a white ethnostate and other things pic related says

I know this may be in conformance with alt-righters like Jared Taylor, but I understand for many it is not acceptable. I don't identify as a Jew and you probably wouldn't know it. But I do have a cognitive dissonance in this situation. It is undeniable that what is happening in society is a white genocide and it disgusts me what has become normalized in terms of culture and political discussion.

Do you consider some Jews to be white or is it a hard and fast rule. Serious responses only please.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.57.41 PM.png (1528x844, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat
youtu.be/b7TIhoZtyoo
youtu.be/kW5WyJ1QNpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look into how the Nazis handled your cases, Much of the same will still apply. The case varies quite a bit.

>"Alt-right"
Only kikes use the term that they made up.

And no, we don't give a fuck about Bitchard or any of those fake ass faggots.
The real power in this country is in the silent masses.
You will never see us coming.

Attached: dx6epu67ougxfdc1vmfz.jpg (1560x878, 84K)

The alt-right is too vague to mean anything anyway.

What does the alt-right stand for anyway? Who knows? Is it white nationalism? Not really. Richard Spencer thinks White nationalism is retarded. Is it disliking jewish influence? No really since VDare, AmRen, Taki, and Jared Taylor always shill for jews and Unz is run by a jew.

Is it even about being "pro-white"? Again not really as you'd be hard pressed to find anyone like John Derbyshire or Charles Murray actually claiming to be pro-white (both of whom seem to prefer asians to whites and married asian women). Instead they at best would claim some form of objectivity when looking at racial and genetic traits usually when related to black/white genetic differneces.

So in reality no one knows who/what the alt-right is, what it represents or even what it's goals are. What's the point in joining a movement like that? Well there is none.

>Do you consider some Jews to be white or is it a hard and fast rule

By every objective racial/genetic classification jews *should* be counted as white, but from a subjective standpoint jews as a whole hate being classified as white and will do anything to avoid it. Case in point.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

In a way jews are like transgenders, who claim to be the opposite of their "assigned" identity despite that identity being based on objective fact.

In the "bad old days" the separation between Christians and jews was solely religious and jewish slave owners in the Americas were counted as "white" just like any Christian slave owner. Jews for example had prominent roles in the government of the Confederate States as they had prominent roles in most post-Spanish Empire Latin American states where the white criollo elite was the traditional governing class.

Attached: C9e6cshV0AAjrvf.jpe.jpg (1520x1192, 321K)

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

>half-jewish
You're not Jewish if your mother isn't Jewish.

t. Real Jew

>Do you consider some Jews to be white or is it a hard and fast rule. Serious responses only please.
Ashkenazi Jews are technically European, but as I Jew I don't see myself as "white". I see myself as Jewish. With half-breeds like yourself it's hard to say though.

It's actually more complicated than I explained. Father is Jewish but mother converted after my birth. Father's side is Ashkenazi

I guess I shouldn't have used the phrase Alt-right. My question is more specifically: is it contradictory for someone like myself to advocate for keeping america white and policies of the like?

if you reject the Christ and remain part of a satanic talmudic temple then you can never be accepted
there is only one solution, make aliyah
when you get there ask them if you are white or if you are a jew

Alt-Right is a MOSSAD psyop and Richard Spencer is a Zionist kike. Here's proof:

spencergate.wordpress.com

Attached: richard spencer head 5.png (680x1021, 473K)

it's likely i'll convert

Ashkenazim are already half European genetically and the other half could be termed "Levantine Caucasian" as they descend from neolithic people who ultimately came from the Caucasus while most Europeans are half descended from neolithic people that came from Anatolia.

Genetically speaking there's only a marginal difference between Europeans and (pre-Islamic) Levantines

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans

>someone like myself to advocate for keeping america white and policies of the like?

It depends on whether or not you see being pro white as getting in the way of "jewish identity".

Usually "jewish identity" means having to reject all other identity that could get in the way of being a "good practicing jew" and that includes racial and national identity that is unrelated to Judaism.

>mother converted after my birth
That sounds suspect. Converts are ok but according to my rabbi the reason for conversion has to be the honest. Honest converts are Jewish souls that have found their way back and those should be accepted, but it sounds like your mother just converted for you and your father, i.e. not a honest conversion and so you're probably not Jewish. I certainly wouldn't accept you as Jewish.

I’m half jew too. People on Jow Forums don’t like to admit that Jews are unironically the greatest asset against Muslims

Jared Taylor's brand of white nationalism has a way better chance of succeeding than TRSfags.

If you don't stop posting Dick Spencer, you are getting the gas regardless.
Knock that shit off, and then we'll talk.

I don't actually have much of a Jewish identity, and don't even attend temple (since 4 years ago). I see myself as white and really only bring up that I am jewish in a self-deprecating manner (make fun of how stingy I am).

I agree. His most powerful argument is freedom of association and is one that I could see grabbing hold in mainstream society.
K sorry

I’m not sure about considering you white, but I myself certainly wouldn’t turn away Jewish or partially Jewish allies who want to help our cause. In a theoretical ethnostate, I’d be okay with certain Jews living among us.

Attached: 05AA2C5C-CA55-4404-B803-B70206B05102.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

Only spergs talk about ethnostates. As for your question.. are you a zionist or what churchill called a national jew? Do you plan on marrying a jew and raising your kids as jewish? Zionists belong in Israel and the west should protect Israel if a coalition arises. National jews should be allowed to integrate. In my opinion. If your a commie or terrorist jew you should be tossed in a pit.

Attached: good-jew.jpg (885x560, 89K)

>your

Stephen Miller is a boss and helped convince me that nationalist jews should be allowed to fully integrate.

Jews in a general sense are not neccessarily evil. Most dont even realize they have been manipulated by their own and lied to just like the rest of the goy. Judge on an individual basis. Tribal nepotism and pushing degeneracy 24/7 to destroy the goy is when we get pissed.

I have never really been convinced of the big jewish conspiracy but I definitely think the aggregate effect of jews on society has been negative. I would consider myself a national jew, but not even a jew first and foremost. I think that I am a white nationalist

That freak isn't on my Schindler's list

Attached: 1521752889188.gif (320x338, 1006K)

It depends on your personal preference then.

Most people with partial jewish ancestry want to be on the "winning team" which is why they emphasize their jewish identity and reject any white identity. I've met people with 1/4 or less jewish ancestry who claim to be "jewish" because they think it will get them special treatment in job applications.

I don't think anyone is going to try and actively stop jews from having any form of white identity. Usually it's the other way around, jewish people with a strong jewish ethnic identity are typically opposed to white identity, even if jews technically fall under the category of white.

If your mother isn’t a born jew, then you’re a filthy goy, even if you actually practice Judaism.

Can you at least pass for a Jew? Do you have curly dark hair, dark eyes, big nose?

>By every objective racial/genetic classification jews *should* be counted as white
Wait, so you guys don't accept "one drop rule" anymore? Because Ashkenazi Jews definitely have more than a few drops.

You may not identify as a Jew, but your Genetics does...

You obviously do identify as a Jew, so already you are lying. Fuck off, make aliyah now and save everyone a bit of trouble. You will never belong in the West.

Blue eyes, dirty blonde straight hair. Aryan dream
This contingent of the far right is what gives me cognitive dissonance

go fuck yourself

>Alt-right
>be half-height
Ohhh sweetie no

Attached: 9509358-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 50K)

It's so difficult to find other etnonationalists who haven't been infected by this toxic meme of militant antisemitism, and they have a religious devotion to it and use it as a litmus test for everything. It does more harm than good.

It's my view that the Jewish problem, so much as there is one, is solving itself. You said yourself that you're half Jewish, so are 50% of Jewish millennials. Jews have a 79% intermarriage rate. These rates were both significantly lower in generations past. Orthodox Jews will come to dominate American Jewry in the coming years. And although insular and highly ethnocentric, they're not as smart or influential and tend to vote right-wing.

Jews are racemixing themselves out of existence. Not something to get worked up about and give your enemies validation in the eyes of normies when they see people call you a Nazi.

You realize jews were counted as white when states in the US had actual one drop policies right?

In the Americas jews were always counted as white. They owned slaves, they were high ranking members of the white elite in both Latin America and the US, and they were even high ranking members of the confederate government and military.

biting off more than you can chew is not prudent

. . . Books look similar but it's the makeup of what is inside that shows the difference...

That was obviously an enormous mistake that has had terrible consequences.

[citation needed]

It’s a hard and fast rule period, Halsey. Your people are shapeshifters and “redpilled Jews” are the ones we need to treat with the most suspicion. Historically “redpilled Jews” were the ones that stabbed us the hardest cause we didn’t see it coming.

But Jews are not autosomally White.

Attached: K15V4.png (2400x1902, 135K)

you're wrong

Cooler heads will prevail.

Rothbard proves that there's some jews who aren't kikes

Attached: RARE_rothbard-hoppe.jpg (506x213, 31K)

I'm starting to have trouble telling if his head has been egged or not when I see pics of Spencer now.

Thanks Jow Forums. I mean it. Thanks.

Lol no. Jews will be expelled over and over again until they stop existing as Jews and just become Israelis (or just stop existing).

Attached: 1495925516251.jpg (396x562, 47K)

Up until the early 20th century it couldn't even have been termed a "decision" that was made, it was just an assumption.

With the turn of the century and the mass Jewish immigration into the US from Eastern Europe, many newly arrived jews began to see "white identity" as a threat to jewish identity and objected to it. Any auxiliary identity to "jewish" in jewish communities is usually marginalized.

I'd suggest reading articles by Paul Gottfried about the change of Jewish identity in America that came with the mass jewish immigration from the former Polish-Lithuanian states.

They're clearly half European and half Levantine Caucasian they even cluster right next to South Italians.

>They're clearly half European and half Levantine Caucasian they even cluster right next to South Italians.
Some White supremacists choose to draw the circle a little tighter, others draw it larger. Where do you draw the line?

It was a mistake, and it was a relatively deliberate outcome of the Enlightenment's spread to America. Anti-Semitism is the default position of every people with experience with Jews, but as America had very few Jews and an anti-European strain of thought our forebears foolishly lumped in anti-Semitism with other European customs to be disregarded. We chose to ignore the conflict, but Jews never have.
Jews have always and will always see themselves as threatened by all non-Jews, and Whites and Christians in particular. They hide their fear and hatred of us when they are weak, and we occasionally mistake this for an end to the conflict. But Jews never stop attacking us in whatever way they can find, even when they are not fully conscious of it on an individual level.
Gottfried obviously has a heavy incentive to portray Jewish animosity towards Whites as something temporary that can be fixed. But fixing Jews is not our burden to bear, even if it could be done. They just need to fuck off.

Bumping because I am also redpilled Jewish.

Since Europeans descend partially from Anatolian neolithic Caucasians (Early European Farmers) and they are closely related to Levantine Neolithic peoples, it seems clear that Levantines and Europeans are closely related enough to be lumped together in the same general grouping: descendants of Neolithic Caucasians.

But Ashkenazim are even more mixed because they descend from Jewish men marrying Southern European/Anatolian women on top of already being related via common descent from the Caucasus.

>outcome of the Enlightenment's spread to America.

considering jews white in the Americas predated the Enlightenment, but I think I get your point that "tolerance" of others is an Enlightenment value.

>We chose to ignore the conflict

Most colonists in the Americas didn't (or couldn't) even discern between jews/Europeans. Even in Europe for centuries it was nearly impossible to discern between the two without having the jews wear some kind of hat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat

>Jews have always and will always see themselves as threatened by all non-Jews,

Well that's clearly a tradition that has existed since the Old Testament days.

>Jews never stop attacking us in whatever way they can find

Like I said above on average jews are typically threatened by any form of non-jewish identity.

Attached: Assad.jpg (970x647, 66K)

Why are you using my flag. I hope nobody thinks that's me.
- NOT A JEW HERE
Thank you for considering that.

Attached: IMG_5083.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Use a meme flag like the others

Well, the logical stance (from my point of view) is that if you don’t question your own whiteness, and other people wouldn’t question it upon visual examination, then you’re white. If you pass the self-identity test and the observer test, then you’re good.

And to be fair, you can’t really blame our guys for antisemitism. You’ve seen all the (((people))) in the media, and we’ve been burned over and over and over again. I personally dislike the genuine misogynists who shit on white women, but we’re an ironically-tolerant group - if your heart is mostly in the right place, then you’ll be okay. We can actually stomach some differences, so the purity spiral is a lazy circuit at worst.

Jews have always engaged in crypsis, people failing to distinguish them doesn't erode the boundary. That is precisely my point. Jews observe and act on the distinction whether we do or not. The solution is for us to observe the distinction at least as much as they do, and remove them so as to remove the ambiguity that they use to harm us.
Tolerating them/ignoring them has been proven to be a terrible mistake that has only given them leave to subvert and attack us freely. They will never reciprocate our kindness.

>Jews have always engaged in crypsis, people failing to distinguish them doesn't erode the boundary

Yes but it's a religious and ethnic boundary not a racial boundary. No Ashkenazi jew could conceivably move to Nigeria and pretend to be "just another Nigerian". The fact that jews can hang around whites and even if they are totally hostile to white identity say "I'm just another white guy" shows they are racially/genetically closely related to whites enough to be put in the same category.

> The solution is for us to observe the distinction

I'm not disagreeing with you.

>Tolerating them/ignoring them has been proven to be a terrible mistake

Tolerating jews who themselves have a strong jewish identity just seems to leave them free to attack people with white identity without any opposition.

Attached: 1498459806163.png (916x928, 441K)

Race is just an overcategory of ethnicity. Jews have interbred with Whites more than West Africans, yes, and have developed a deliberately ambigious identity that thrives on parasitism of Europeans. They cannot be lumped in with Whites solely on similar genetics.
And Jews that have interbred with other races play the same trick, look at the NAACP.
As a rootless parasitic group they are a special case, they are not and cannot be White in any meaningful sense. To say they can be is simply to perpetuate their scam.

>Oh I poisoned you, goy?
>But wait I'm also the antithode, goy
kek, the cognitive dissonance of the average schlomo is astounding

Prolly not buying what your selling, rabbi.

Attached: 3DD97470-4A2C-4540-A4A7-B52A780288DC.gif (1330x530, 89K)

why do jews hate whites?

Your digits answer your question.

whoa

>Race is just an overcategory of ethnicity.

I consider race just to be genetics while ethnicity is a combination of both genetics and culture.

Genetically speaking Levantine people fall in the same general category as Euros/whites.

But Culturally/ethnically speaking jews seek to separate themselves form all non-jews as an ideal. Even in the old testament it is said a jew is not supposed to marry a non-jew down to the 10th generation (Deuteronomy 23:2) which is ironic because King David was technically part Edomite and therefore even the "greatest jewish king of all time" wasn't sufficiently jewish by jewish standards.

Hello Jew. When you say you are Jewish I presume you mean you are of Ashkenazic Jewish descent. Many Ashkenazic Jews, although a racially foreign element of mongrel racial stock, specially Levantine Arabid and Turkic Khazarian blood, an Eastern people, nonetheless are often times of mostly European, or "White", racial blood. I suppose you can support us White Westerners and our racial struggle for survival AND dominance on the planet, as both are of vital importance. It is not enough to survive, we must also dominate. You are, however, You are still the alien race that is responsible for the corruption and destruction of the White Western world and the sole beneficiaries of its demise. You can support us if you want, I don't really believe you, but you can do this, but understand we will still treat you with distrust and general disdain and you will never rise up in position among our ranks without infiltrating.

youtu.be/b7TIhoZtyoo

Attached: 20161031_164707.jpg (4128x3096, 3.23M)

I got my 23 and Me done and found out I'm 1.6% Ashkenazi Jewish, which I've been using as an excuse to get in a Jew joke when discussing my results with people.

It's crazy how many people here (midwest America) aren't even *aware* that Jews are an ethnic group though. I think more than half of the people I've talked about it with have never even heard of Ashkenazis. And it's not like there aren't Jews here, there are pretty large enclaves in the area, although not many orthodox ones or anything like that.

Maybe later we could accept half jews into the movement if they proved to be sincere, ground up definitely not. We can't afford traitors.

> which is ironic because King David was technically part Edomite
Was he really? I don't think he was. His great grandmother Ruth was a Moabite, but I don't think he had Edomite blood. There is a book dedicated to her in the Bible, named after her, called Ruth.

youtu.be/kW5WyJ1QNpM

cancer

t.kike

If this is the case, they shall never rise up in rank to a high status, they will have to have servile roles.

Literally why, though? Why bother? What possible gain is there in accepting them at all? Just boot them out.

You're right he was Moabite not Edomite.

This is the passage I'm referring to btw.

>"No half-breed may be admitted to the assembly of Yahweh; not even his descendants to the tenth generation may be admitted to the assembly of Yahweh. No Ammonite or Moabite may be admitted to the assembly of Yahweh; not even his descendants to the tenth generation may be admitted to the assembly of Yahweh, and this is for all time...Never, as long as you live, must you seek their welfare or their prosperity."

Deutr 23:2-4, 7 NJB

I agree, we do not need them, I don't know why people would add them to our ranks or want to. I presume the people saying this are probably part kike of some sort. No one with a true European spirit wants these racial aliens among us.

Ok, well that is an odd way to separate race and ethnicity, especially given that the terms both long predate knowledge of genes and were used the same way to mean shared ancestry.
Regardless, we are in agreement that Jews are separate from Whites in every practical sense. They should be separated in the physical/geographic sense as well, to put a stop to this issue.

Want to make a bet that I’m not going to be?

56% Jews tend to deny the reality that Jewery is the most evil thing the world has ever happened to the world. Some don't, they're cool.

The ancient Israelis were a strange people, very inconsistent even with their own laws. Eventually even their own made up tribal god Jahweh had enough with them, and did away with them expelling them from their own land. Ironic, that even their god wanted to expel their parasitic kind, truly profound and a lesson to us all.

Follow the Nuremburg Laws.

As a Mischling with two Jewish grandparents you must renounce your Jewishness and no longer maintain any position in a Jewish congregation. Begin going to a Christian church to demonstrate your renunciation, or else openly condemn your people. Either will work.

Moreover, all Jews are fundamentally members of the "White Race" if we take "white" to mean "Caucasoid." But this also includes North Africans, Arabs, Persians, and Northern Indians. It's worth remembering that "white" as its used on Jow Forums should be read to mean "Europeans." The reason Jews are excluded is because they have historically conspired against and parasitized off Gentiles -- all non-Jewish Europeans. Such that "white" really means European Gentile.

I don't judge individuals based on race. I judge racial groups based on race. If you're a friend to white identity I don't see a problem, but you can't blame whites for being suspicious of Jews. Just don't take it personally. Very few alt righters actually have racial bigotry.

>Follow the Nuremburg Laws.
The Nuremburg Laws are a serious security flaw. Follow the one drop rule instead, it's much better. The One Drop Law.

>we
>us

Attached: f0f.png (597x242, 247K)

I was talking about the silent masses... not Jow Forums
this board is far too autistic to effect direct political change
indirectly... it's one of the strongest forces in politics

>The ancient Israelis were a strange people, very inconsistent even with their own laws.
Jews do not have any principles, save one: "What is good for the Jews?". And their idea of 'good' is purely material as well, they are incapable of real spirituality or virtue. Read "You Gentiles" by Maurice Samuel for a surprisingly honest and self-aware take on the total separation between Jewish and European values.

You're in the same boat as frame games. Check out his YouTube channel. He's an ethnic jew who is proud of his heritage but speaks out against Jewish influence and wants America to remain a white country for his own sake. Think about it, how is it good for Jews for America to turn into mexico? The fact is whites are the one group of people who treat other ethic groups well and build the most prosperous and egalitarian societies. Any Jew who cares about his kids should be alt right.

No the One Drop rule is a rule for retards. You'd lose out on plenty of dedicated, useful National Socialists because one of their ancestors wasn't woke. Steve Miller would even be excluded and he's arguably the most useful person in the current administration. Emil Maurice, a Mischling who joined the SS and went to Landsberg with Hitler for joining the Beer Hall Putsch, would also be excluded.

Womp yourself, my dude.

Attached: Christkike filth.jpg (1024x1012, 188K)

Certainly it could be in the material interests of diaspora Jewish parasites to preserve White America, if they could see past their endless hatred for us. But it is for exactly that reason that White America must expel them.
We cannot allow our existence to be predicated on the benefit or harm it does to Jews. We must exist for our own sake, and not allow aliens to steer our self-preservation to their ends.

ethnicity usually has more to do with culture and race has more to do with biology/genetics.

Culturally jewish communities emphasize separation from non-jews and wherever a cultural divide exists between peoples there will inevitably be conflict.

Their ethnocentrism is notable though. I don't think there's any recorded group on earth that is quite as ethnocentric as the average jewish community.

True

Nah, we don't need you, stupid kike, go fucking gas yourself loser.

Stop pretending like we need you, you insolent little eastern fuck.

> But this also includes North Africans, Arabs, Persians, and Northern Indians.

Most of those groups are racially/genetically mixed and therefore not Caucasian (or only partially Caucasian)

Persians and Arabs are partially Basal Eurasian
People from India are part Australoid and part Basal Eurasian
Berbers, since the rise of Islam have been mixed with Negroids.
Since the rise of Islam the Levant has also been mixed heavily with Arabs (Basal Eurasians) and Negroids.

You should have renounced your Judaism and converted to Christianity.

jews
max 1%
no political power
no ownership of media, banks, war machine, vices.

Attached: henry ford israelites.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Your ethnicity is literally the people you are born into, it is the same root as nation and natal.
You also cannot separate culture and ancestry, as a culture is literally that which grows up with a people.
Most of the hair-splitting on these terms is a late 20th century and Current Year trick by cuckservatives to try and avoid the dreaded title 'racist'. But these words have meanings and they should not be mutilated for fear of the Jews.

With the declining number of whites and the increasing number of the horde we cannot be overly picky about who is truly white. It's the shitlibs who are the problem, and a lot of secular jews are shitlibs, but there are a lot of white non-jews who are also completely cucked.

Lol you trembling retard. Today, making the same arguments the national socialists made means I'm a Kike. Sure thing, brosef. And you're definitely not a shill trying to get the rightwing to purity spiral. Fuck off you dumb newfag and get better, less obvious marching orders from Brock next time you're sucking his dick.

jews saying they will be our ally is jewish trickery same with the ones saying they are white and they dont identify as jewish

READ THIS POST VERY CAREFULLY OP.

I am in the same boat with you. I am a jew but I am very white looking.

this is literally why mixing is not good, bro. Leaves you confused about who you are.

bad news (for you and about jews in general):
>jews have twice as many psychopaths
>jews have a lot of neurotics
>because of the above two ( and jealousy, as well. it's not mutually exclusive) - many people fucking hate us
>your home is Israel

good news:
>the vast majority of jews will accept you
>we are ~on average~, smarter. Btw, this is not a carte blanche - you need to work twice as hard, because you don't want to be a pile of wasted potential

>most jews are ok, but the culture has many ails, mostly due to a combination of the psychopaths influence.

>This is not a zionist/orthodox thing. Psychopaths use ideology as a cloak to lure in more victims and to mask themselves in the crowd
>The jews that are not ok, you'll know to recognize them in a second. Their looks are not the clue you are looking for, btw.

>an extra clue to spot psychopaths/ASPDs - try yawning next to them. Yawning is very "infectious", and scientists don't know why. Unless you are with autism or with ASPD. I assume you will be able to tell the difference between the latter two.

There are three kinds of Jews user. The ones who are Christian, the ones who are Jewish and so went to Israel asap because they realized it fulfilled old testament prophecy, and the ones who stayed behind because they don't actually take their religion seriously. You get to decide which one you want to be.

He means they weren't of the tribe of Judah, when he says they weren't Jews, ultimately we do not want anyone from the parasite nation of Israel among our ranks or in our movement.