youtube.com/watch?v=ClLiRGpPU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU
non-aliencreatures.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Elf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE CLOCKWORK ELVES, JOE

HELL YEAH FROM DMT TO MDMA

Attached: img-thing.png (300x300, 107K)

Attached: 4L_HFUF9gZ5.png (1080x1070, 778K)

first, nice digits.

Second, i only watched the video where he first flipped out on joe about a week or a few days ago. What day was that exactly? because i want to watch every subsequent rant video in this saga. Much appreciated.

So Joe Rogan had a guest on today that basically spelled out how to extract DMT from plants - the specific chemicals to use and the process in which chemists call it.
How is the spreading of the refinement of a Schedule 1 psychedelic drug not illegal?

the family research council, which was basically one dude who started letter writing campaigns, got so much media shut down or fined in the 90s and early 2000s. Why the hell isn't there more conservatives writing to shut this shit down, you bring up a great point. How is that not illegal? I'm guessing if a big enough stink is raised he'll get destroyed.

Because sharing information isn’t illegal yet, narc

I don't even want to look up how to make meth - I'm sure I would get flagged for that. I'm 100% sure that I would get flagged for it I knew how and was making videos on how to do it.

This.

Attached: 4L_97nbfDKp.jpg (1088x780, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

Nobody in law enforcement gives a fuck if you learn how to make meth. A lot of people make meth. In fact, here’s a tip: no one gives a fuck if you break the law as long as you keep a small profile and don’t leave trails of human tragedy in your wake.

DMT allows one to meet fractal light beings or what some describe as technological aliens who proceed to reveal hidden knowledge.

They're actually fucking demons in disguise. Joe Rogan is a useful idiot for the side of Satan.

Source: they don't hide who they are to some of us, but you have to discern that kind of thing for yourself on your own. Keep in mind the possibility that the entities seen on psychedelics are actually real, that they're possibly receivers, and they'll attack you from an angle that they think will have the best possibility of separating you from God. Sometimes, as in the case of Joe Rogan, that means hidden knowledge delivered by beautiful beings. God's existence is then questioned and a divergent path towards a false truth is taken.

Jamie, pull up that article on DMT

What? Get cancer you fucking scrub. Before that go be a fucking busybody PTA mom on reddit. Mind your own business you smelly cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM8WDZIhs3M&feature=youtu.be&t=1h44m15s

Attached: 1517349044348.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>YE YE DAWG SHITS HALERIOUS

SURE IS SUMMER

>I'M A STRAIGHT SHOOTER! I'M FROM TEXAS!
What did Alex mean by this?

He's not wrong

Attached: 1529307814270.jpg (591x800, 61K)

alex jones shot jfk

>mfw did a bunch of LSD in college and went from liberal arts fag to conservative comp sci redpilled based magapede

all the information is online anyway you faggot

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THE CLOCKWORK ELVES PLEASE?

Based Christian poster. I don’t believe in that shit but trips makes it so

HOLY SHIT ALEX JONES REPLIED TO ME

Technology exists capable of manipulating the human nervous system through the utilization of EMPs at specific frequencies from television sets or computer monitors. It is not a requirement that the human be actively watching the screen only that they are in sufficently close proximity to the electromagnetic field being omitted from it. The following is an official US patent for the technology that goes into greater detail.

patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

Attached: 1527393376513.jpg (612x611, 35K)

youtu.be/0BKzuzjjCro?t=3m13s

BASED ALEX airing out COWARD JOE 7 years ago for colluding with the Clockwork Elves

Joe Rogan got called out by Alex Jones in a recent video. Alex Jones says that the Clockwork Elves that Joe has seen through his DMT experiences are Demons.
Here's the VIDEO, THE VIDEO, THE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4dOkO4J6E

It's around the 17 minute mark in the video

youtu.be/XM4kM7hmvIM?t=1h11m32s

1 hour 11 minutes 30 seconds..
alex jones is finally talking about the poop swastikas..

so glad my Jow Forums posts make their way to alex jones..

i'm the only one posting about poop swastikas..
and now he's talking about it..lmao.

don't let your memes be dreams.

Attached: pepevspepetimelinecrosstreams.jpg (1256x876, 115K)

And half the time they don't care even if you do leave a trail if human tragedy in your wake.
There was a big story here a while ago
>20 years ago
>Mom, dad, their teenage daughter, and her friend sleeping over.
>Parents bodies found shot in the head in the burned down trailer
>Girls missing, never found
>Drug dispute, parents didn't pay the meth dealer, he and his friends confronted them, argument ensued, shot them and then took the girls.
They tied them up and gradually molested them before building up to raping them, then strangled them and dumped their bodies in a mineshaft. Get this, the only reason people know what happened is because he used to talk about it in bars after he got drunk and show people Polaroid pictures of the girls tied up on his bed. And make comments about how raping them was nice and they'll never find the bodies. This is a small town, 6 thousand people. It was a cold case for 20 years because rumor has it the old sheriff was receiving a cut of the dealer's drug profit.
The instant a new sheriff came in, he went through old evidence and reopened cold cases, all the detective work was already there and done, just was never followed up on.
That's just one story I know about personally because I live here. How many more like that all across this country.

>every discernible thing you meet is an evil being distracting you from god
sounds like god alright
just an empty, vacuum of space
darkness in all directions
up, down, back, forward
forever

youtube.com/watch?v=ClLiRGpPU3U
Dude listen to this shit.

Checked and keked

Attached: 1529987897157.jpg (540x408, 64K)

imo all the pro dmt propaganda these days is classic cia psyops for creating deadheads i.e for neutralizing potentially influential dissidents by turning them into retarded hippies talking about elves in inner space. the new instant trip method of smoking dmt is to drastically increase the trauma.

Yeah that explains why it's extremely illegal to do.
what better way to neutralize the population than to restrict your own method of doing so

AJ drinks all the fucking time. Apparently to him it's just fine to drink your drugs, but not to smoke them. Come on everybody, let's be hypocritical bastards.

Remember: all psychedelics rely on the user to have control of self, otherwise things go tits up real fast.

>t. never tripped
psychedelics aren't about "control"
they're about letting go and transcending the self

(researches your family)

people into such things don't care about that. it being illegal gives it more allure, like how people these days think weed is weak because it's legal in many places, when in fact it remains a potentially mindfucking substance as much as any other

Meaning I can regain control easily, not that I have white knuckles on my reins at all times.

you say that like it's an uncommon occurance

First ammendment

amendment*

Dark secret of Jow Forums: These anti-psychedelics are the only threads with actual conservatives in them, because only actual conservatives think anyone would be scared by psychedelics.
Hi, guys. You're really fucked, you know.
There are still too many actual racists among your number and the fake-racists are pushing them very efficiently into the sunlight.
Don't worry, though. Racism really is just mental illness. It's all going to be medically fixable soon.
A lot of you won't need any help, and you'll finally be able to prove it. The ones who do? You'll be authentically happier.

This message brought to you by the daily reminder to be a partisan asshat at every opportunity! It suits your strategy, whatever your strategy! Hate your enemies, laugh at nothing, get trolled forever! Most of all, be afraid forever of the terrible specter that the possibility of happiness might lurk even in the future of one as wretched as you! Do nothing to make yourself more comfortable in society, but become ever more isolated in bitter bigotry! :D

This website is free and permits arbitrary reassignment of flags!

I was atheist before doing dmt and now religion is very important to me
explain how that works?

Google pygmies. There are subhuman races. Black Americans (from Africa) have their own sets of personal difficulties in life, that set them apart from (Europeans) and to not acknowledge this is willful ignorance.

Seriously tho, racism makes no sense. Wtf, guys? Why does it look like it's gonna be this forever? You're not actually gonna get anything worthwhile done with this. Let it go. Try a little harder to not suck. I don't care if you're leftie fakes or actual crazies. Don't you have anything else to do?

Are you a three generation conservative? Because if you're a three generation conservative you're an idiot who doesn't know your own ideology's applications when they aren't written on pasties.

Fuck off and die tumblr,
God did not create all the different races on earth to have them all morph into one brown cultureless group of low iq sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

Can you break down what you just said? "three generation conservative"

>DMT allows one to meet fractal light beings or what some describe as technological aliens who proceed to reveal hidden knowledge.

nope, you just get a heavy visual experience of how your brain works when you're tripping on DMT. you're not talking to aliens, you're watching your brain work.

shills going crazy

late stage TDS is an ugly thing to watch

user, it's a basic chemical reaction.

You take the root and soak it in a base liquid, like lye and water to soften it up and start breaking down the molecules. Let it mix then add an acid such as vinegar to completely free the DMT. Add a pinch of salt to attract the DMT molecules, causing them to be positively charged. You then add in your negatively charged fluid such as naptha, mix well, then let it sits til it separates.

Because, the DMT is bonded to positive ions from them salt, it is attracted to the negative ions in the naptha and is absorbed from the rest of the mix. Then it's just a simple matter if evaporation.

I've never taken chemistry, but I understand how this shit works. It works just like making soap from fat.

Why should sharing knowledge be illegal? Just because you know how to do something, does that imply malicious intent?

As far as I know, thought crime isn't illegal in the Glorious U.S.A.

Tl;Dr:

Fuck off faggot. Knowledge isn't illegal.

Why is something that you can make with plants and shit you can buy at the super market illegal?

What hol up.
Where does the bible say "don't take psychedelics"?

i dont have any problem with weed.
but joe has been vaguely showing his support for harder drugs recently.
on one of the newer episodes he was talking about the beneficial nootropic effects of cocaine, and he has admitted to doing amphetamine pills recently too.

joe has treated dangerous drugs way too lightly in the past too.
DMT, MDMA and ketamine are drugs that can and will kill or seriously injure, and joe treats them like a fucking joke and encourages his listeners to use.

im glad alex is finally trying to slap some sense into joe.

Attached: rogan-1.jpg (3000x2000, 737K)

I don't know the USA has some fucked up scheduled drug classifications. The body makes DMT naturally too - all i'm saying is that that's probably illegal information to distribute - kind of like how to make bombs and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU

Enjoy

also joe directly encourages his listeners to take dangerous dissociative drugs and lie in a tank of water for hours, great fucking advice.

i feel like one day we will hear that eddie bravo or brendan schaub has found joes 3 day old rotting corpse floating in his isolation tank with the DMT pipe still in his hand.

joe needs an intervention, and soon.

Attached: 735684685.jpg (372x342, 27K)

>ll i'm saying is that that's probably illegal information to distribute - kind of like how to make bombs and shit

It's not illegal to distribute information on how to make bombs though. The Anarchist's Cookbook is freely available. It used to be in libraries... Hell it might still be, but I haven't been to one in years.

joe would be sucking cock for his fix by now if he wasn't rich and famous

he's living, visible proof of the gateway drug/slippery slope argument

whoever said or thought Rogan was wrapped tight?

His ego will kick his ass and poof addict

>The Anarchist's Cookbook
Back in the mid 90s you weren't a true edgyfaggot unless you had the txt version on your hard drive.

non-aliencreatures.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Elf

So is Alex Jones right?
I hear all this shit about demons and clockwork elves and what not from these stories....

Oldfag here
Had paperback of AC and Steal This Book.

Yeah, three generation conservative. I don't really go for this, so go on and pick something out to immortalize in smuggie, right? Right.

The idea is that a child is the output of about 3 generations of cultural and genetic influences. They are the product of their ancestors and the conditions in which their ancestors lived. In the modern sense this is the threefold influence of culture, genetics, and epigenetics. It's about 3 generations because past that the effects get seriously muddy. Inbred lineages can reach farther into their ancestries for influences, but inbreeding is bad.

The application of this to race is that a good three generation conservative should be very reluctant to conclude they're looking at a racial influence. That ideology instead sees an ambiguous genome plus a stressed culture and three generations of terrible epigenetics. The big pattern (different outcomes for people of different skin colors) doesn't have to be denied to ditch the race factor, and if you're looking at people like this, you should notice that the three generations of terrible epigenetics are a controllable factor. You can bring arbitrary other races into society by giving them three generations of good conditions. Give them a path forward. Don't expect the first gen to be awesome. Reward them for being okay, and their children will be good. Reward their children for being good, and the third gen will be awesome.

The reason why I don't go for this myself is that I think longevity risks are going to start crashing every industry vulnerable to them. So I don't think it'll really have time to matter. But I'm not trying to change the world here... My home run win would just be making this place less samey. Anyways, it's not a flaw a real three generation conservative would believe in, since prioritizing such a long term influence suggests a lower tech ceiling than that. It's not like any of you would admit to prepping for the singularity, so cool it on race.

Gonna need more details, what is your religion?
Define God.

Wow you sound like a massive faggot.

We have IDs on this board.

The verses referring to sorcery that atheists love to make fun of are from the original transliteration pharmakeia, or pharmaceuticals. Some people think this means illegal drugs, but not actual pharmaceuticals; some think it means both.
Regardless, Christ nor God insist on their use, so I guess if you want to play it safe you become a teetotaler.
Personally I think it most likely pertains to shaman-types taking drugs to discern and preach truth, and maybe a prophetic warning about our current pharmaceuticals re: SSRI and addictive substances.

Oh, and the reason why your leaders have to keep you scared off of devil drugs is literally because they'd make you more creative, and then you'd trigger each other. Literally, you'd trigger each other. If you people had seen yourselves when a mirror turned on you...

Being more creative would make you transgressive to one another whether you wanted to be or not. It's because of the way right-wingers sprinkle everything with cultural tripwords galore making them do sudden face turns all over. Keeping you all boring and samey forever is how you're kept from living in permanent facebreaking contests that make you all too ugly and stupid to marry off. It wouldn't work anymore if you weren't all just sort of marching along grunting in unison.

It isn't really a unique cultural malady. This can happen to other people in other cultures, too. The overwrought people have to be taught to soldier on somehow. But as forum culture, it sucks. I trolled the shit out of this place a while back, and it's just like I left it. You're failing to internet, Jow Forums.

I am Christian, God as I see it is energy/life force that is a part of all creation, god is the perfect creation that we live in, he wants us to live good lives, be prosperous, happy, to try to avoid sin as much as possible, and to accept that Jesus Christ died for our sins

Dmt made me notice that things are too mathematically perfect to not have been designed by some intelligent creator.
it also made me more right wing because I started to see how progressiveness is just degeneracy and that family and your people are the most important things you have.

I will admit dmt can make some people crazy but its not evil by its self, its what you choose to do with the knowledge, its just like meditation, you can meditate about why communism is great but that doesnt make it time well spent, just like not everyone who does dmt comes to the right path, or even one that does not fuck their perspective up.

I communicated with hindu goddess lakshmi last week during a dmt trip. Tried again 30mins later through a vape and danced around room to minimal for 30mins then thought a demon was inside me. Annoyed I had the sacred substance drunk, disrespectful. I pussy out too right when reality is rippling before my eyes and swear the entities punish me for weakness.

Nice. I've never even seen a physical copy.

>he licks the boots of CIA niggers who throw people in jail for decades over non-toxic, anti-addictive, wildly anti-depressive, and death anxiety-obliterating chemicals that are PRODUCED ENDOGENOUSLY IN THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
you couldnt be more of a cuck if you licked jamal’s semen off your girlfriend’s quivering back

>I dissolve the evil and spread it amongst all creation
Getting near-topic flashbacks here

Attached: 663A2921-E7DE-440A-98BC-16A33C9F64C6.jpg (480x454, 93K)

If God is a part of creation, what created it?
You have fallen in with a false God.

Nice job getting defensive, I was being civil.
Grass roots culture mixed races become easy to manipulate, as they have no home culture to draw inspiration from.
This is my understanding on the subject from study.
If you want to make me accept other races then show me that they contribute economically that I may not lose my luxuries that European culture has made possible.

I don't care if this place is the way it is because the right decided to cut its collective dicks off or because the left managed to cut the dicks off the whole of the right. This place isn't being mercurial. It isn't changing. It's producing the same data constantly. It's blatantly automated. It doesn't have to be literally automated. It might just be populated by very dull people.

I'm not holding myself above that. I mean, I'm squatting in this thread complaining about the art. Your software doesn't simulate a forum very well. Go do something else. This place deserves nothing but x-pac heat and the fact that it's nearly devoid of activity that isn't tightly similar to the activity it already had suggests it's dying. This place used to have memetic churn. It's all stale now. You're projecting bigotry on the right wing forever. Congratulations, this is certainly a thing that can be done. Congratulations, there's a sense in which it's being done well. Congratulations, there's so much smoke obscuring all value that it's almost like there isn't any. You've hidden so much there's nothing left.

okay nigger , enlighten me,
what created god then?

naptha is a non polar solvent, m8.

also you may as well skip the acidifying step unless you have excess fats...which you should not if you are using mimosa bark. if using acacia or phalaris or the like you will need the defat/acidifying step.

nowadays the quick way is STB...straight to base...lye > naptha > freeze precip > done

Nothing. God is the creator. Your version of god, being an integral part of the “creation” definitively means he was “created”.

Oh OP user, you fucking spoil me with threads like these.

I really needed it after a 3 hour plunge into the madness of the las vegas shooting theorys.

Attached: sp.png (1310x570, 150K)

You do understand people use ideologies on here to learn better argumentative skills, and learn, right?
Of course there are those who just post because it makes them self important.

stop watching the spirit molecule and joe rogan and take your meds retard.

of course he is the creator, I think I said what I mean badly, He is the architect of our universe, and therefore a part of him in in everything in the universe,
if that makes sense.

Forgive me for being aggressive, but then why didn’t you mention that when I said:
>If God is a part of creation, what created it?
Instead you got defensive, and now you are backpedaling. You don’t have to justify this to me, just something you should think about for yourself.

You don’t have to post it here, but maybe you should try some medititative prayer to try to hash out exactly what it is you believe.

I’ll add, he isn’t simply the creator of our universe, he is the creator of everything. Nothing existed outside himself until he made it so.

Interesting post. Understand the sentiment, disagree with the conclusion. Everywhere in the world where a decent amount of people gather is producing the same data constantly and inhabited by mostly dull people. You and me are here, though. The failure here is thinking that Jow Forums or Jow Forums has ever been good. Its always been finding gems in the shit.

Have fun never breeding, whether or not you take the psychedelics. The other thing about the demon drugs is that with such a shitty cultural background you guys basically shatter. It doesn't come back together into something comprehensible. You just go from one kind of messed up to another.

This whole site is basically the depopulation agenda itself. It's awesome. That's kind of the only awesome thing about what Jow Forums has become, but it's still pretty cool. Nobody here is okay. You're doing something and arguably doing it well, but it will never make you suck less. It was a lot of fun to watch when it was fresher content.

ejesus. sounds like literal tv horror sttory level shit.
makes you question if were all just trapped in this crazy asylum of a world with the stupid lunatics in prison, some of em still slip through on the loose reaping havoc.

can't imagine the terror of those girls, glad they died and werent kept for years as slaves.

You sure have opinions.
Let's play flags.

really only defensive because its Jow Forums kek, half the time niggers are just trolling.

And yeah that is actually a good idea, ive been just starting to read the new testament and take it seriously for the first time, plus I know i dont have really anything figured out yet, but I will get there because I believe god will guide me.

It's a global stage. People dance on it. Welcome to generation selfie. That's bipartisan. Nobody here actually argues. The closest anyone gets is what you just did: invoking what isn't there as though it were. Nah. This place is all spooky spooks and basic trust assaults forever. Nothing but the arsenal thrust out on display. Look at all the vaguely political things we know how to say that might conceivably stress someone! Wooo!

No way, brother. Been there, done that. There's no gems in this shit. It's just shit hiding in the shit. It was kinda fun trying, but it wasn't useful.