Did Shareblue Give up on this Site?

I haven't seen any real shills here in over a month.

Attached: 1527856816968.jpg (1003x755, 60K)

OP is literally a shill.

Those Miller’s make me wanna give up mgtow

OP is a fag and the shills are 9:5 workforce

gime da milkies mommy

Attached: 14bqoy.jpg (306x240, 16K)

How many lick would it take to clean her butthole after she poops? I'm guessing 20, she looks well fed

There is no such thing as a non-shill thread anymore.

Attached: 9334685.png (375x360, 153K)

They were rampant until this morning. The kids in cages and Melania's jacket isn't as big as the Supreme Court decision.

Attached: Ck6IboPUoAItpxh.jpg (1200x823, 190K)

They haven't given up. They're just defeated.

/Motorboats

Attached: 1496987353229.gif (773x512, 40K)

>where is share blue
they where here yesterday and this morning
moron

everyone has to sleep at some point
Hey i only had like 6 hours sleep lol

Top threads are obviously botted. They still here even if off shift.

>mgtow
Don't be a goy

Attached: r2w342425.jpg (800x695, 135K)

kek, thx for the tits, shill

Attached: 1487462588625.png (2250x2250, 3.86M)

But women are dangerous and untrustworthy

it could not be more obvious
their tactic is to make the cesspool more of a cesspool.
the only way that is possible if you have posters worse than regular Jow Forums users, these are the brockrockers, the shills, the shariablues.

ultimately they lack the patience and fortitude to be successful. centralized sjw's have no chance against organic decentralized common-sense.

Attached: 1528868280383.jpg (1702x1095, 113K)

Attached: wide angle.jpg (1003x755, 101K)

It's more a matter of your being insecure, fearful, and lazy. I know this will trigger you, but man up a little bit dude. If you can't make the effort to find a single honest woman in the entire world, I think the problem is on you.

Attached: 43534589798.jpg (1024x836, 175K)

you havent been here then OP
there have been slider threads here almost every day
oh and dont post that goblin you fucking freak

Trump needs to drop the hammer

Attached: 1525420799127.jpg (1567x1230, 372K)

People confuse slide threads with people shitposting

There were very clear shills on this board from 2016 all the way up until a month or two ago and something has changed, it's like they're not here anymore

the funny thing is that brit would have been totally achievable to any Jow Forumsack but you niggers inflated that ego like estrogen inflated those fat baps

Theres a strong pro pedo push for weeks now.

the hammer hits on a scale that we can't even see.
trump will maintain congress majority and then the media will absolutely sperg out like we've never seen before. but everyone with a sense sees that coming.

Attached: Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png (1399x706, 165K)

Attached: 1525453108735.jpg (512x768, 92K)

are u shitting me?

Attached: carl cuck.png (219x354, 161K)

>fat mutt girlgaymer

go back to /v/ you shill faggot.

I think there was a raid this past saturday.
I mean, I know that "ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED" is a funny meme we use here, but literally every other thread was some leftist gloating that they thought we were finally defeated.

Probably just a failed reddit or tumblr raid, not actual shareblu

>mgtow
you realize that's male feminism, right?
you're being socially engineered.
listen to the other user and stop being a goy.
we all know you're just an incel.

Was the Battle of Jow Forums our Stalingrad? Liberating out board post by post and thread by thread.

> he is afraid of women

>MA MA MA MA MILKIES

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 15K)

Very true,
They have a very good clickbait Thot database tho.

It's not as bad as the worst it's been, but it's both summer and post-election normal. I just reported a dick comparison thread with 89 replies on Jow Forums (what the hell) and I've seen maybe six shills here today.

Good evening, Solomon.

Attached: women absord male dna.png (2278x968, 466K)

Great tits but a head like hammered shit

Who the fuck was this whiny woman? Only seen bits and pieces of her, who exactly was this whore?

>last night
>gen z is conservative thread
>shill posted this using three bots
>"how do i delete a post?"

"School teacher and former Republican here. From my obsevations, I'm relieved to state that in fact the younger generation is very much in the progressive camp. The alt-right is dying and anyone claimng to be a part of it is quite literally on the wrong side of history. The future has always been on the side of progressives - it's in the name. We are for progress against people who cling to and desperately try to conserve the evils of the past. Being alt-right isn't fashionable, it justs makes you appear ignorant and hateful, and will only make you unpopular. Let's embrace change and try to build a better future instead of desperately grasping absurd and debunked ideals such as those the alt-right espouses that lead only to war, as history has proven time and time again. Drop the nationalism, the hatred and the racism and ignorance and we, humanity, will thrive."

Attached: 1527904682756.jpg (1200x794, 140K)

There was some shilling after Patrick little

Shells pretending to be irrational spergs. There’s also some tranny shilling I see here too

anyone starting a thread asking some stupid 1 line question trying to be edgy or provocative while using a meme-fag-flag is probably a bot or a jew attempting to distract and disrupt.

Attached: slide.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

Trump is hell for the bottom line. The media are a bunch of literal communists and have been for more than a decade. The politicians that hate him are the crooks. It's not a conspiracy, each is evil individually. Faggot

Gen Z are Gen X kids so yes they are redpilled.

sorry boomer but your kind has no control just let it go your grandkids and their kids will fix all this and progressives will be another failed far left experiment.

t.Gen X