Black Poverty in America

youtu.be/GXkBPQDftGQ
i was on youtube watching videos about living in the hood in america. and i came across this one in Clarksdale mississippi. I wonder why does america have so many poor neighborhoods? america is the richest country in the world and the capitol of finance capitalism! but why does it still allow poor blacks to live in shacks and live in hellholes. why doesn't america do something to stop this? america could easily set up job programs and educational institutions to allow blacks to exced in america. instead america just puts more cops in the hood and complain that they don't want to work?

most people on this site are probably gonna say "thats the democrats fault lulz" but clarksdale is in one of the reddest states in america and the ghetto looks exactly like chicago.

wat can america do to stop black poverty?

Attached: blacks shareblue.jpg (320x180, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l2j7IUQTr7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people destroyed Detroit and Chicago. Detroit used to be one of the most prized cities in the world, it was generally compared to Paris for its culture and quality of life. And while in the last 20-30 years a lot of media is focused around NYC, it used to be ALL about Chicago. All the movies. People's vacation plans. The novels and people's dreams was centered around Chicago.

You can not give them shit and expect shit to get better. They need to build it up themselves like everyone else in the world.

Why don't you and your friends move to the poor black neighborhoods and teach them the error of their ways? I'm sure you could get government grants to do so.

>clarksdale, Mississippi
>poorest community
>somehow every shit house has a nice suv parked in the driveway and 2-3 satellite tv dishes hanging off the side of each house
It’s not a poor community problem. It’s a nigger problem.

you do know places in mississipi people can't find work because where they live there is no jobs? watch this video. in the video the mother said the cloest place to find a job is an hour away! and she doens't have a car. how does she suppose to get a jobs without transportation?
youtu.be/l2j7IUQTr7Q
see if america actually cared about its citizens. they would build a fucking bus station near her house so she can at least get to the next town to get a job. but it ameirca doesn't care about its citizens. at the same time the only way she's sruvining an feeding her kids is with welfare. but all yo0u fucking racists want to cut welfare. so how does she suppose to get ahead? she doesn't so she stays living in her shack and the cycle of poverty continues.

thats not realiestic

These “poor” niggers drive nicer vehicles than me, and I actually work a full-time job. I pay my own bills though, I pay for my own house though, I take care of my children and my wife though, I’m responsible with my money and I put money in savings though.

Attached: 163EDB3E-7714-4383-B4D3-46555DAE0339.jpg (1089x750, 449K)

>somehow every shit house has a nice suv parked in the driveway

what is streetview?
town in the middle of nowhere, best closest thing is arkansas, still looks better than detroit

The black community has been the most negatively impacted by outsourcing and illegal immigration. It unironically is the dems fault for allowing manufacturing to leave then shipping in a bunch of spics to take the last of the low skill jobs they used to work.

The reason is blacks, and certain other minority groups, you cannot do anythibg with them no matter how rich you are. America suddenly becomes 95+% white tomorrow and all these problems disappear within a year.

I drive to work an hour away every morning in my cheap and reliable car that is easy and cheap to fix. Should us capitalists be forced to buy these niggers Cadillacs and BMWs so they can drive an hour to work everyday

send them back to Africa. They have been too dumb to take advantage of the endless benefits they get for being black.

>be dindu
>go to school
>get education
>free college
>get degree or learn trade
>no longer in poverty

it's really not that hard especially considering that when you're black EVERY teacher is kissing your ass so hard to just try. you don't need to master the material or even really understand it, just trying is enough. so many white people are willing to go above and beyond to help them but in the end they don't take it.

they'd rather play basketball or disrupt the class because they don't understand nor even care to. if you were to give chinks or poos the same advantages and treated them the same they would be the Jews masters within a generation.

Burger here
would rather pay reparations twice over to each slave descendant than
fight more zog wars.
Cadillac Escalades would be everywhere but still..

Attached: 24E4A4A5-F1DF-48FA-A90E-A198128FB32C.jpg (584x469, 79K)

>filename
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1529046297212.png (344x362, 131K)

Yeah let's just give them free money, education, and housing, that's worked out well

Niggers are different species and they need to be treated as we treat chimps.

Because America is a free country and nobody's gonna baby sit losers.

The nigger in its natural environment.

Slowly turning the south into the Congo.

but we already do.

They have jobs programs and affirmative action and scholarships for school. Banks don't lone money to the unemployed. You are asking why dose a nigger do nigger things I can't answer that I'm White.