Why do non-white, left leaning SJW types always date white men?

Why do non-white, left leaning SJW types always date white men?

Attached: IMG_4396.jpg (750x903, 197K)

because a non white man would put that whore in her place

shame about the milkers

Because white people are the great majority of population, therefore you encounter them more often?Because white people are the great majority of population, therefore you encounter them more often?

They like the security they provide.

Those titties though senpai.

That's so weird cuz I'm marrying that same kind of type of part of girl

all women are submissive and they love being a slave to a superior white man

thread should have ended here

fpbp

I’ve seen it happen before, shits real funny.

and what same kind of type of part of girl is that exactly

Why do Far Right women always end up being coal burners?

Attached: 1509748035779.jpg (717x720, 79K)

They feel guilty about getting BLEACHED so they compensate with sjw epithets to maintain their virtuous image.

because niggers smell bad

enjoy your divorce

First post really is the best post

They don’t. The only ones who do are spics but that’s because they have secret fantasies about being white

momy me need milky

Attached: 2920289.png (932x615, 335K)

Who is that OP? The girl you just had a date with?

False.

Opposites attract. It's nature.

Attached: 1503523397416.jpg (749x914, 44K)

Attached: gib.jpg (262x192, 9K)

fuck yo u leaf, who is this? she lost her keys here and I need her phone number

Who is this

I am a slave to titten

Because leftists are hypocrites who don't actually believe in what they say they do, it's all just a virtue signaling game to them

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

The white man has become too weak to put these roasties in thier place

Attached: white_man.png (992x870, 792K)

Attached: white_man_2.png (982x992, 728K)

Awww, lordy! I hope that pic isn't related.

Attached: white_man_5.jpg (641x945, 70K)

When you go White, you go Right!

MILK TRUC JUST ARRIVE

Gibs my man. They are smart and want direct access to the source

Attached: 1530055701582.png (477x309, 129K)

/thread

Leftists are just a bunch of class conscious snobs that want to be in the upper parts of an establishment.

Because white guys have big dicks and we're not niggers.

Seriously, I know an asian chick that constantly complains about white people, white supremacy, white men right in front of her white husband who just.. stands there.

Because they are race-mixers. You think the jews only want to destroy white identity? They want to destroy everyone simultaneously.

They need the income.

Jow Forums is just a bunch of JQ conscious snobs that want to be the new Jews

Bitch Lasagna

Attached: image.jpg (750x843, 221K)

What should we call them? Its clearly a trend and the opposite of a coalburner.

I propose: milkdrinker

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: Tyra-Banks-Got-Milk.jpg (400x600, 121K)

The girl OP was saying talking writing about

Weve been together 7 years, not happening

those dead eyes

>Why do non-white, left leaning SJW types always date white men?
White men are the only ones who are white-knight enough put up with their bullshit.

Don't remember what her twitter was but just some white peen loving slut I used to follow before she got too annoying with her politics

Attached: IMG_4469.jpg (1200x1600, 346K)

>manlets btfo

Shitskin men are dumb as bricks. If you're the kind of person who reads books or takes an interest in politics you have more in common with white people rather you like it or not.

Sure, keep telling yourselves this, Jow Forums

Women are fucking stupid. I love them but they're stupid. While men are susceptible to self denial women purposely deny themselves the things they want but they're weak willed so they give in. I can't tell you how many Jewish girls I've fucked despite being an uncircumsiced Catholic. When I went to Kyoto with a friend he told me I'd see no action unlike him because Asians are against Latinos. Guess who smashed more? I fucked a right wing chick who's all about white rights because "I'm different and understands."

The better question is why do women always fuck what they claim they hate or are against?

Because they don't want ugly stupid children.

White people are good beta providers.
>works hard
>pays good
>has a house
>inheritance
>guarantee get anything you want if you trap him
>easy to divorce

If that bitch wanted the D, I don't think I could keep my race pure.

>t subhuman ape

I knew Dominicans were good for something besides beisbol.

Attached: dominican_womynz.jpg (640x640, 23K)

>Jews subvert the populace with race mixing propaganda
>HURRR WHY DO LEFTY RETARDS LOVE TO RACE MIX????

well, that's the nature of left wingers. not interested in conserving their heritage.

also wants to see a white dick contrast against her brown legs.

Their europhobia is actually just a mask to hide their fetish

Because there are more of them and because white preference is the logical consequence of growing up in a racist country.

>jerry
disgusting

arabs/indians all look like gypsies lmao
if i tell you that there are gypsy girl that look exactly like the girl in the picture, wyd?

Why does she go home after posting on Twitter? What's stopping her from posting from home?

This

shes a shareblue nigger

Attached: 1472233599469.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

The ugly ones look like Indians/arabs.
The qt gypsies have blue/green eyes, sharp european features, and then come in all colors when it comes to skin and hair.

Spank me frauline!

What you so vehemently hate ends up becoming a fetish.

I'm telling you there are gypsy girls (rare ofc) that look like the girl in the pic and I've never seen a gypsy with blue eyes in my life. Maybe greenish but never blue and always black or brown hair

mamma! ma ma! *sucksucksuck*

Attached: 1516061993668.png (778x512, 45K)

I'm not particularly fond of the girl in OP. And I thought she looked like a gypsy before you ever mentioned it. I essentially agreed with you.

dat bitch got a nice pair.

>Because leftists are hypocrites who don't actually believe in what they say they do, it's all just a virtue signaling game to them
I guarantee that racist women are actually the ones who are more likely to be into black guys rather than liberal sjw girls. I have been redpilled about race for a long time and I have a thing for black guys. If a black guy walks past me at night on the parking lot or the street or something, I get nervous. Around blacks, never relax. But I love the thrill of hooking up with black guys. I feel sluttier around blacks. If I blow Chad in his car, it doesn't feel as degrading and exhilarating as blowing Tyrone in his car for example. If that makes sense. You have to be racist in order to get off on that shit. If I just saw black men as any other man, the thrill is gone. It's a fetish. Similar to how white men fetishize Asian women or latina women or black women.

SJWs believe the most strongly whites are superior. Their aggression is a compensation for wrongthink.

Stop smoking crack, Joe.

freaking brilliant lol

because they'd rather whore themselves out than stick to their beliefs. They know white guys are the best chance they have economically, so they will spread for em.

>it's because white men are inferior in some way

The usual niggerspeak. When non-white men get women, it's because they're better, when white men get women, it's because they're worse.

self hatred

Why do stupid arguments with no evidence to support them pervade this board?

95% of Gypsies look like pic related. What you described sounds like a Hollywood portrayal. Nice but a rare occasion.

Attached: 6105CCC9-B937-49F5-85DF-62E70F4B2BDB.jpg (2396x1571, 3.49M)

liberal white women think of minorities like they do pets;

it's something to cherish and show off to your friends; and get status brownie points

but not something you actually want to fuck (unless they are crazy enough)

Only a so-yboy will put up with her shit and she is still out to breed out the white race.

Some gypsy girls look hot as fuck.
Sue me, nigger.

I have literally met insanely attractive gypsies. I know they are the rarer breed.

What do you care, any evidence presented to you will just be ignored by you because of your complete devotion of an ideology that is based on theoretic ideas and values.

Take pic related for example. Evidence that Feminism's purpose is for population control.

Attached: 9af2d7064b5b2821fd8f71ae0e6c6a93b4e954f466c0a050b8bd53493437a824.png (1110x855, 104K)

Yeah, then they probably have 75%+ Euro admixture at this point. I personally can count on one hand how many attractive ones I’ve seen and I’ve seen too many.

You fucked the trashiest

True, just like any attractive non-white. There are no attractive natural non-whites, imo. If a black girl is attractive, for example, it's because she has a long history of mixture with Europeans, like Rashida Jones.

Daily reminder that Chad is sucking on her brown tits and you guys aren't. lmao. I'm bisexual so I can appreciate female beauty. She has lovely tits. I hooked up with an Indian girl with big tits before. That was fun.

I think a lot of Persian/Caucasus region women can be naturally insanely gorgeous.

Attached: 4BC77065-BE93-4E8B-BCBB-6DA630A651A6.jpg (716x716, 109K)

I wouldn't suck on her brown tits even if she wanted me too.

>I'm bisexual so I can appreciate female beauty. She has lovely tits. I hooked up with an Indian girl with big tits before. That was fun
lol stfu you degenerate whore.

>wouldn't suck on those titties

Fag

Big fat tits aren't really my thing.

my mfw those tiddies

Attached: titszoetu4.webm (714x1270, 2.88M)

this, we spics put our women in their place and if they exhibit whorish behavior or turn out to be coal burners they are disowned, left to fend for themselves and forgotten, had a cousin about 10 years ago that was guilty for burning the coal and being a whore, she was disowned by our family, kicked out from my uncle's house and forgotten, havent heard from her since.

spic women are very loyal.

t. non-spic

Absolutely based

Pack it up boys, we're done here

>my culture is NOT a meme for you