The wandercuck problem

How do we get millennials to stop wasting their money on frivolous activities and focus instead on raising the next generation of white children?

Attached: 5AFEF368-52BA-4D04-93FC-C6D59F9942E9.jpg (799x510, 156K)

overthrow the jewish media teaching them that the grass is greener

beat the shit out of them constantly and take all their money

>raising the next generation of white children?

I'm gonna shoot you straight - White kids are already a minority in America. Trying to breed your way out of that isn't going to happen. And you're not going to get a White ethno-state inside the USA either because America is a powerful empire. If Richard Spencer was an actual thread he'd have been knocked off by the CIA. Those guys aren't going to let you balkanize their money maker. It's like if Sam & Frodo tried to build a little hobbit ethno-state in Mordor - bad idea.

You want to have a happy White family? Stop making fun of the 'wandercucks' and learn from them. Move abroad and have a White family somewhere where the Jews & PC police don't have unlimited power.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x300, 3.8M)

the US, as fucked as it is, is still the freest nation on the planet

Wonder how russia is doing

Attached: 400px-Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (400x345, 189K)

I wonder whats going to happen when trumo is out of office though.

*trump

Freedom isn't everything. If you want to raise your kids in a country where they're minorities and where Jews control the media you can but don't say I didn't warn you. There are nations that are far, far healthier than America.

Healthy how?

Most people would rather enjoy life with their 1-2 kids than have four and be living on gibs.

Western men with wanderlust are rationally seeking opportunity and wives. Western women with wanderlust are seeking social media credit, and frivolous sex. Both are the result of social conditions on western countries.

People who are responsible will have a reasonable number of children and raise them the right way.

If you pressure dumb fuck, irresponsible, selfish millennials into having children you will be getting quantity over quality... which is how we got to having stupid millenials to begin with

Better demgorahics

*demographics

Clearly we know that the jewish problem needs to be addressed. This is Jow Forums, everybody here knows that. Here are the other obvious steps required to solve this problem:

Restore the sanctity of marriage. This means doing away with all ridiculous things that tend to come with a divorce. The courts need to stop favoring the wife almost unconditionally, need to stop ruining men through alimony, no fault divorces need to be done away with unless both parties agree there is no fault they just want to end the relationship. Divorce in general should be discouraged and marriage needs to be made desirable again, not a massive liability that is likely to ruin your life.

Bring good jobs back to Western countries. We don't have it as easy as the boomers and probably never will, but, companies need to be discouraged from outsourcing everything to third world shitholes for cheap labor, and be willing to invest in their Western home nations to make a better product and offer a good living to their first world workers that make it all possible. So long as we keep having shit jobs and shit companies littering the landscape (in addition to inflation and rising cost of living) we cannot expect it to be very feasible for millenials to get married and start families. On that note, maybe the governments of Western nations should offer the younger generations subsidies and appealing, non predatory home loans if they start a family.

If we cannot provide younger generations with a decent living, and if we destroy the sanctity of ancient institutions like marriage and make it a danger to livelihood rather than a benefit, we cannot expect society to continue to function. Importing more third world subhumans will only worsen the problem and only offer cheap labor for a short time before everything goes to complete trash. It is like feeding somebody a shit sandwich and wondering why they vomit.

because i have money and can afford to travel and see how other people live and learn from what life has to offer in order to better myself, but of course i will still raise the next generation of aryans

Attached: swiss-landscape-wallpaper-8130-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 209K)

This is a big one, diversity is a weakness, not a strength. When a society/community is too diverse, it damages social cohesion and creates significant divides. It certainly had a strong hand in the downfall of many empires, we can see that some multiethnic and multilingual nations suffer these identity problems to one extent or another. When a community is mostly composed of the same type of people, there is stronger sense of community, identity, and behavior. A less diverse community will tend to have values and behaviors that are shared by the vast majority, people in that community will identify with each other more. In the Americas, let's say the USA in particular, we see there is less social cohesion due to diversity. The different races here tend to have significant differences in culture and values and do not always trust each other or identify with one another. The US has less social cohesion, one can see that the whites and blacks here still have significant tensions between one another, blacks and whites both have some tensions with the hispanics too. The Asians don't quite seem to be hated by many people, but they tend to keep to their own rather than intermingle with the other races very much. Add to this racial diversity the fact that the US has regional differences in culture and values too. We all know since American Civil War, the Northern and Southern states have been salty with one another. Those from the West Coast seem to get along fine with the rest of us, but are still different in their own way which contributes to regionalist attitudes. Even within a region like the North, not all Yankees can get along either, New England and New York do not always get along, the different New England states sometimes too. Everybody hates New Jersey. Diversity is not a strength, it is a weakness that poses a threat to social cohesion and weakens a nation's culture.

americans are short on morals in this era and retards such as /lit/ think that you can get an understanding for the human nature and the secret to happiness by having your nose stuck in a book 24/7, although reading books is good for you if you dont look up from that book or computer screen your gonna realize you're life has passed by in a flash

I have such a problem with travelfags. People act like they are somehow enlightened an superior because they travel everywhere, and it annoys the hell out of me. Most of the time they have no skills or talents of their own; they can't play an instrument, they can't speak another language, they literally just go to other countries, get jewed out of cash by tours, and live their life watching other people and other cultures rather than participating in their own culture.

the key thing here, pauperfag is the word "their"
>i dont wanna see others get more life experience waaaaah

When I was 19 I could have made it with a very very qt girl that wanted to have my kids. I dumped her. She went on multiple trips, "studied abroad", and is now a "career woman" working some shit job, and I'm a depressed neetbux
If people wake up enough to ever have a civil war against "them", Ima let everyone else take care of the bankers, media, non-whites etc
Personally going for the "education" jews and ripping their throats out through their assholes if I can
Satirical post, of course

I guess I'm a 'wondercuck'. I really enjoy traveling. I like seeing how other people across the world are different or the same. I enjoy working with language barriers. Most of all I enjoy being a foreigner/stranger. I feel I can be more myself when I don't need to care about the long term. I can say what I think and feel even if it's offensive if I'll be leaving. It's exciting. I have no family, I have no reason to be any particular place.
Growing up I moved every couple years, then I joined the military and I moved every couple years. Now that I'm out I've been in NJ for almost three years and I'm feeling anxious to leave. I don't have the money to travel while I'm in school, but once I do, I will again.

Guys don’t do this. It’s a troll. Breaks your screen.

got ya bitch

>amerishart generalizes a group of people as bad because 56% of their own people are low IQ

Aussie, Kiwi and European """"travelcucks"""" are infinitely better than American travelcucks.

Attached: i-am-free.jpg (720x540, 87K)

>*tips*

A country based on freedom is just another place to go shopping. It it a country for everyone, and thus, a country for no one.

I think Boomers have driven up the cost of travel to the point where you won't have to worry about Millenials doing it much longer.

But you are free. You can choose not to do any of that. It’s just that following that will bring you highest quality of life on average in terms of money, future, etc.
I’m sorry but are you retarded? Wait, are you a nigger?

>Dart lands in the trash
>Go to Florida

Wandercucking is a MASSIVE problem among young Australian females.
These girls work all year in shit jobs just to take a 4 week holiday where they can live like the upper middle class in Milan or some other tourist trap.
These girls do this 4 or 6 times before they are 30 and of course fuck Chads whilst wandercucking.

You see if you a roastie that's lame, but if you are a wandercuck roastie then you are interesting and well travelled.

>raising the next gen

Lol , nigger were about to all kill eachother and go back to the stone age

Where have you been ? Hahahha

Also.digits ^^

Attached: 1488836080514.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Glass houses m8