OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: WLcompfirmed.png (594x781, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/curt-schilling-backs-pro-trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranians-protest-dwindling-economy-shout-Death-to-Palestine-560842
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
trumptwitterarchive.com/archive/my visit/ttff
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1519774935517.gif (800x800, 247K)

Right on time.

Attached: 1526494242697.jpg (1125x1637, 366K)

>panic is good
>panic is right
Panic isn't good. You people are insane for thinking Jow Forums is this gullible.

>bad for the deep state to be panicking
I guess you'd rather they were relaxed and unconcerned.

The current regime is openly anti-US and always shooting their mouths off defending Niggers and now Mexicans as if anyone cares what Iran thinks about the issue of immigration.

Point being, there is no reason for a Trump supporter to support th current Iran regime which is constantly anti-Trump.

>inb4 blah blah jews
>blah blah kike puppet
Yeah whatever, Iran still sucks balls.

If you didn't notice the fucking media is trying to throw everyone into a widespread panic. I swear you people must assume that this place is full of retards.....most of Jow Forums is vastly smarter than any of you shills.

YOU LOSE BITCH

Attached: 1517745263360.png (869x344, 75K)

>you shills
>posting the now well known shit-tier memes
>you shills
>posting Israeli propaganda

Attached: 1510138835040.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

(((Wiki Leakes)))
Wonder how long until they have to fake Assange's death (on account that he can't perform the act a second time)

Attached: 1523746003696.png (634x398, 211K)

Q predicted this thread

Only boomers truly believe this shit. Day of the pillow cannot come fast enough

>You people are insane for thinking Jow Forums is this gullible
this ain't the good 'ol days. There's no Jow Forums left, there's twitter and plebbit.

So which is it? Assange is dead and WikiLeaks is being operated by alphabet soup or Q is alphabet soup and assange is alive?
>Third path: they're both alphabets
Given all the shilling against Q in the face of some pretty spoopy interaction, I'm going to assume Q is legit and Assange is alphabet soup. Fag

holy shit I have never heard that one before lmao

Attached: 1511524545557.png (342x342, 142K)

So he's basically a Russian. And here I thought he was just an annoying LARPing shitposter.

Huge if big

assange isnt dead and he is on the good side, wikileaks is coopted by the CIA now, Q is legit and something huge is happening this July. Its only spreading from here user, more and more people are opening their eyes thedailybeast.com/curt-schilling-backs-pro-trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory

Attached: 19081290381927312837892.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

More like JewAnon

how did this faggot "Q" guy become so popular all of a sudden, also where does he post? and why does Jow Forums give him lots of attention?

because of the current proofs, il give you the 5 best ones so far.

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

Let the record show I was the first to call Mossad

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

q user for normies vid

Attached: 1530051886863.jpg (720x669, 62K)

This.

Attached: 1514316849115.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

qanon.pub
And because he started here.

this was the first time there was ever an extremely direct confirmation from trump himself on Q's validity. did you know that exactly 17 months transpired from trumps inauguration in jan 20th 2017 to jun 20th 2018, the day that this occured

Attached: Q confirmed 2.png (1147x841, 785K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Attached: Q LDR.jpg (1200x544, 89K)

very direct

Attached: Sidley.png (900x450, 263K)

Jacob Rothschild hasn't been seen in public since.

trump predicts the space force back in december

Attached: coming back in a big way.png (464x370, 25K)

sorry forgot the link
youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU

boomers. that's how.

That isn't exclusive Q info retard

did you know that the rothschilds own the CIA, and that the CIA also has the technology to hack cesna planes as shown in the vault 7 documents?, well isnt it a shocker that a cesna plane crashed into the helicopter?

>Panic isn't good
Jow Forums thrives on chaos, faggot. Jow Forums is most itself when IT'S HAPPENING.

show me the proof faggot

This is.

Attached: 1526500267801.png (601x724, 259K)

holy fuck what a disgusting larp. no wonder only boomers believe in this shit. GAS!

Memeflaggots keep memeflagging.

Attached: 7b07e8375603bbc688a2466db552e4512c49be164f9d529d334a111f9f14752f (1).png (1254x875, 280K)

"haha XD fucking boomers, who would believe a larp when they post a protect code with trumps birthday in it and then the very next day trumps motorcade driver is found concealing a pistol, man just fucking gas all the boomers right guys XD"
your a brainlet if you cant see the obvious connection here.

Attached: 73489127428946214781264.jpg (247x204, 15K)

i bet you also let fortune teller gypsies trick you

Holy shit who could guess that someone arrested as part of a huge crime ring would choose to cooperate for a plea? What's next, predicting snow in Maine in January?
I bet you believe in astrology too.

Q == LARP

>Third path: they're both alphabets

Attached: Kingshaped.jpg (760x596, 222K)

i dont mean to burst your bubble... but the first one in that graphic is wrong, trump posted the +++ first. im almost certain that literally noone would be arguing Q's validity if Q actually posted first. dont worry though all of the other proofs are way more than enough right now, and we keep getting new ones each week anyway.

I thought Q was a larp joke.

qanon is a zionist and should be thrown into the oven

QLarp has reached insane levels of cringe. If you still think he's real, kys

>Schilling has autism

Attached: 26-mitt-romney-laughing.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 72K)

"q is a zionist guys i swear, nevermind me actually posting proof of this, just take my word for it"
wow you kikes are fucking terrified arent you?

Attached: 1526862042684.png (182x233, 18K)

Lol! Trump is pointing and laughing at the poor idiot

>but the first one in that graphic is wrong, trump posted the +++ first.
Check the timestamps. You're wrong there.

You fell victim to the shill campaign against him.
Pretty much the entire internet realizes that Q is legit now except for the chans because we get shilled the hardest.

Stop getting all your news from here.. serious.

>meme flag
>b00mers ERMAGERD
>GAS RACE WAR KIKES ETC.

Checks out.

Yeah goyim. Don't worry. We'll get Israel too! First we just need you to go die in another Zionist war. Then we'll go after Israel! Trust me goyim!

He's literally advocating for regime change in Iran. Along with the protesters who are for some reason holding up signs in English and chanting "death to palestine"

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranians-protest-dwindling-economy-shout-Death-to-Palestine-560842

Kek

Where has Q talked about sending Americans to die in another war, faggot?

Post a Q video then. All I ever heard from Q was Lionel Nation and he gets kinda boring.

"hurdur hes laughing at him"

Attached: 1517467626359.jpg (451x307, 18K)

I don't understand.

No the shills want everyone to conform wo that when they panic everyone does. If a liberal said kill yourself for the anti christ. They would willingly do it the left has been so brainwashed by those who lead. I take it you think the panchea hack was just fiction and not foreshadowing like the deus ex twin towers coincidence was. Q confirms when the libsanity begins a new breakdown by dissolving mental barriers to perception that are key to understanding reality through ancient symbolism. these aylmao souled out space invaders have built up their synagogue of demagogues in babylon to disguise their wicked self seeking ways. Next Question please. Gotta be fresh

alright, il go back through the archives of trumps tweets to make absolutly sure that im not wrong.

I actually am---in theory---willing to hear the argument that it is time to raid Iran.

Asking for political outcomes in Iran just seems vain, not worth the cost.

Wikileaks is now misrepresenting Q. This pretty much confirms that Wikileaks has been compromised, as they're now attacking Q much the same way shills are. Q seems to confirm this in one of its latest posts, as well as implicating that the actual Wikileaks website is either under Q-friendly controllers, or has been archived by them.

Who says a raid would be necessary? Was it necessary for North Korea?

Assange is dead. This is the truth.

Yeah, yeah, he died in October of 2016, and then somehow magically rose from the dead to appear on his balcony in in May of 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw

We need to be getting out the Middle east anyway. We barely even need opec anymore

You think (((regime change))) can occur without US military intervention? You think the current regime is going to roll over without a fight? You don't think US taxpayers are going to pay for this? Are you really that stupid?

Remember Q predicting the week of MOAB that never happened?

Remember a huge BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM week 2 wks ago that never happened?

And yet boomers still think he's real. Props to the larper for being wrong so many times & having boomers make up excuses for you

Attached: 9d66b03294e3e31bedc8b213dd59a420-png.jpg (596x469, 24K)

>You think (((regime change))) can occur without US military intervention?
North Korea, faggot. Explain how Trump brought that about without military action.

What if Q is Julian Assange?

Attached: 4E3F8C43-1AA2-4C97-9A8D-D7A0B6742EEB.jpg (536x536, 108K)

Shills took a dump on you LMAO
>newfags
Newfags have a tendency to not be able to recognize shills at a single glance

Shills predominantly >1 post by this ID
Then switch there vpn and post another short no substantial post, often bandwaggoning and agreeing with the first shill, shills operate by sliding important threads and bumping shitty bait ones, all Q threads are flooded with shills. Shills want you to think its unironically a huge LARP because its their job to convice you, and in this case youve been successfully shilled kid

Attached: 363E0F4D-1690-4792-AAE2-B684EF61A177.jpg (1024x851, 207K)

Kek

Kim Jong Un is still glorious leader in Best Korea you dumb boomer. Trump made a deal instead of going to war for ZOG.

Attached: 1511833242308.png (650x650, 13K)

NK blew up its own nuclear testing site so it was the perfect time to get brownie points from the president

what was that about BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM faggot?

Attached: the 4 booms.jpg (1125x1786, 989K)

>regime change
Kim Jong-Un in charge of regime
Trump (((meets)))
Kim Jong-Un in charge of regime
Where exactly was the regime changed?

>Kim Jong Un is still glorious leader in Best Korea you dumb boomer.
Kim Jong Un has never been anything but a figurehead, you fucking brainlet. Clowns In America and other glowing niggers were running that shit for a long fucking time.

Attached: 1511621669214.jpg (1090x554, 563K)

alright i just went back and checked again user... this shows exactly when trump made his tweet, this site converts everything to EST.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive/my visit/ttff
you can click on a link to take you directly to trumps tweet as well, trumps twitter timezone runs on PST in case you didnt know. looking at Q's post you can deduce that Q posted at 5:07 EST while trumps tweet came in an hour earlier at 4:15 EST

>tfw Jow Forums brainlet niggers think the Kim family wasn't on strings

Attached: 91d1bfcf68aece2d1dbb278dde268a4011a9076d7a2705fa7395f01789da43da.jpg (751x500, 122K)

Boomers always used to say tv rots your brain. Too bad you didn't take your own advice.

Best Korea and Iran are the only two countries left on the planet that aren't controlled by a Rothschild bank.

Attached: 1526934767720.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Qfags will attribute any piece of news to QLarp's "predictions."

Going to assume that Assange is dead and replaced.

The deal is glorious. Unified peninsula. Kim is guaranteed elected president in a unified dem korea. 1 term limit. He is free to chase blonds now anywhere. Making the international warcrimes morons stand down was the hardest part.
Anti US propaganda coming down. CIA niggers mad about this but fuck em. They're over, as is their goon faction. Leftist goons btfo.

I like how you utterly refuse to engage any of the evidence that North Korea is a puppet state. I really hope you are a deep state shill. That means you're on a fucking Cambodian knitting imageboard, fighting for your very existence.

Attached: 1511617720681.jpg (1163x864, 337K)

> NK
> regime change
You proved me wrong. You are in fact even stupider than I imagined, even for a Qfag brainlet.

old.reddit.com/r/greatawakening
go check out the top links of all time and stuff. mostly youtube videos.

Who's lionel nation?
sounds like a faggot
stop listening to ecelebs
make up your own mind

Who is the puppet master of the North Korean state? You never stated any evidence to support such a claim.

You sound very worked up I hope you took your statins.

Qanon and this user are both JIDFniggers.
Trump is a Zionist Jew.

Attached: trump-shill-BTFO.jpg (1743x2169, 789K)

Clowns In America and probably other other intelligence agencies like MI6. Most likely the "Five Eyes" folks.

Also check this shit out
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

this thread will be moved to Jow Forums now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

Why does Wikileaks sounds like fucking Salon now? The fuck is this a joke? Wikileaks has never been about driving a narrative.

>trying to shill from Jow Forumssocialmedia
Not very smart

I have made myself blind to the Q nonsense whenever I see people posting about it. After seeing Wikileaks post about it (WTF) I go poking around, find one of their little live videos, and they’re spouting nonsense messages and running back to past messages, actually referring to these things by message number, and the chat is all OMG YAS YAY IT’S HAPPENING SO EXCITING YAS MAGA. Has this Q nonsense just taken over peoples’ brains? How serious is this (if at all)? Not that I trust Wikileaks anymore.