Are Christian Arabs OK or are they like their muslim counterparts?

Are Christian Arabs OK or are they like their muslim counterparts?

Attached: 665003303001_5621913868001_5621913716001-vs.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
youtu.be/dEFFF6nQZGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't heard of Christian Arabs blowing up in the Middle East much. Could be because there aren't enough of them to produce a noticeable moderate:radical ratio. If there is such a case, I'd like to hear it.

Eh yes and no. Egyptian Christians or Coptics are pretty good overall. Lebenese Christians are nigger/spic tier. Iraqi Christians are 50/50. The rest I have no idea about it since these are the ones you find here in Aus at least.

Christian Arabs aren't really Arab.
In the Levant, the Christians, Alawites, Druze and Shia are descended from the original population, while the Sunnis are descended from the Arabs.
Thats why Assad is much whiter than Mehmet from London

Doesn't matter what the religion of a Mideasterner is, it's their race that matters. Clearly those one still have their Aryan genes in tact and can be trusted. Any with Arab admixture, which has African admixture in itself, are violent animals that can't be trusted.

Lebenese and Iraqi Christians are arab though. The ones you mentioned are mostly from the Assyrian region.

I have never met one. They are pretty rare. Funny how Syria (which has the biggest Christian population in the middle east) is so thoroughly maligned by the media. They would probably be better than most of our immigrants from the third world.

Christ (GOD in human form) died for my sins

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 12742608_907689856011824_6567256784926950098_n.jpg (758x960, 113K)

We got a big patch of Christian Lebanese in the early and mid 80s and they integrated very well. No ghettos, no crime, spoke the language, kids went to same schools as everyone else. Good food, too.

The ones that came later tough, they're not so good.

>Lebenese Christians are nigger/spic tier.

Makes sense since theyre Maronites.

>is X white/redpilled/pol-approved/Can I join your secret club?
READ THE RULES

What makes lebenese Christians spic tier? T. Syrian Christian

They're better than western Christians.
Considering they're surrounded by animals who want them dead, yet still hold on to their beliefs.

Attached: 1497401766207.jpg (960x720, 77K)

General case. My grandfathers family were iraqi christians who moved to the US in the early 1900s up to the 60s. Most of us assimilated, married other whites ect and are now mostly whites with odd last names.

The new ones that come now are generally the shit tier ones because it its easier to come, so they tend to niggerfy

Also my family was significantly blonder ect than the new ones

Well here in Australia they account for majority of drug gangs. They also join up bikie gangs which are already violent. They up the violence factor by 100x. They are also just cunts in general. Retarded wog accent and overall roided fuckwits. I remember seeing at least one Leb in every club guzzling GHB.

Christian Middle Easterners are fine by me. In the US all these groups are highly assimilable and productive. Then again, I don't really have a racial problem against Middle Easterners.

In Michigan we just own liquor Stores or become doctors.

I wonder why musims are so violent and uncivilized.

Attached: Incest Rate.png (1173x704, 541K)

Personal history confirms this

There are no christian arabs. That's a myth.

Australia got all of the shit tier Lebanese, America got the cool Lebanese. They integrated really well.

>palestinians

To be fair the Muslim lebs are far worse

Copts are not Arab, they're copts

Copts look very arab.

I group them all into the same category desu. Cant be fucked differentiating when majority of them are the same eitherway.

Yeah, but they're not.

Lebanese Christians definitely aren't.

They still have an equatorial genotype, therefore are r-selected, therefore can't be trusted not to shit everything up with hordes of niglets and theft.

Chaldean (I'm a Dearborn resident) are fine. Dated a few Chaldean grills. The men take to black culture a little to easily but aren't too bad.

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

you also haven't heard of sunni muslims blowing anything up either. it's all salafi/shia/wahabbi and then maybe sufi but i know next to nothing about them. and sunnism is the largest religious denomination in the world, as well as the most closely associated with its canonical scripture (due to Hafizism)

And they wonder why they are called christcucks. Seriously, stop importing these 3rd-worlders just because they believe in your 3rd-world deity.

it may be the largest sect but christianity is still the largest religious group in the world

Attached: 1518127892368.png (1280x720, 369K)

And the fastest dying.

Imagine if the ME accepted Jesus...
vid related

youtu.be/dEFFF6nQZGQ

No, it's growing the 2nd fastest behind Islam. Islam is only growing because of birth rates, like Mormons, but that will stop soon once the globo homo reaches their religion. Christianity has already been through the fire and trial of degenerates, it will be fine. White people are the ones dying off (for rejecting Christ), Christianity is still well and alive.

Had a Chaldean Arabic teacher. The sweetest woman in the world, still wishes me happy birthday on Facebook and posts gaudy Virgin Mary gifs that glitter

Amen ameribro. I think China is becoming Christian faster than anywhere else in the world. I pray Jesus transforms their nation to further glorify God here on earth.

>are foreign scum okay if they have the right kind of superstition?
No. Blood over all, superstition is worthless. Does a negro become a human because it wears a cross? No

I'm cool with them. Fuck Islam though.

Yes. The largest population of christcucks are boomers.
I never met anyone under 40 who's cucking for jew on a stick. Sorry, pal. But your fantasy is coming to an end. Time to puch back on third-worlders, not watch/invite them to rape your daughters and nations.

You say to fight back against the hordes, but then insult the same theology that has helped Europeans do that for the last 2000 years. If whites continue to embrace the globo homo, the abortion, the sodomy, then I hope western civilization is destroyed. I will stand with virtue before I stand with pride.

I went to a latin mass pretty regularly when I had a chance.

Except for a few flips it was pretty much 100% young white people. Youre wrong if you think the religion of your ancestors for 2000 years has nothing to offer

We already know that we cannot count on you christcucks to stand up and be counted, you're cucks. lol

I like to hang out on Twitter sometimes, and I've noticed that the most radical Christians (Catholics and Orthodox mainly) are young white people, gen Z mostly. I'm not saying that the Fourth Great Awakening is near, but its a positive trend looking forward.

Religion of my ancestors?
Christians raided europe (like muslims) and stole their wealth, used that wealth to fund bigger armies and raided more of europe.
My ancestors and YOURS were forced to convert to a desert deity religion or die. Get it? Your religion is foreign. You bicker with the other 3rd-worlders who worship the same desert deity as you. You can die right after the left gets purged for all I care.

Palestinian who is looking into Christianity here.

I don't really see a difference between them and Muslims desu.

Pagans are atheist LARPers. Varg confirmed it.

Explain yourself.

You sound like a leftist when you label people and not have a fucking clue as to what my beliefs are you sandnigger worshipper.

Shut up, LARPer. Go talk about your Jungian tier archetypes and the spirituality of the white race somewhere else.

Christian Arabs are wonderful

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

they are a little better but not by much. they're better by sheer virtue they are completely fucking vulnerable to genocide and thus afraid

Kek that is so Chaldean.

Why leave? You busy worshiping your god of the sandniggers? lol I know you already went to Wal-mart on your scooter today. Hannity is over. So what's left for you to do tonight, christcuck? Tell me, when your daughter gets fucked by good christian niggers and post the videos, you jerk off to them, right? lol You do. I know it. Is that why you're in a hurry?

Why do LARPers always use interracial cuck fantasies as arguements? And don't insinuate that I'm low class, whignat. Most LARPers are trailer trash and skinhead junkies, so fuck you.

Attached: DfeXgNbWkAAFJ2I.jpg (949x932, 57K)

Of course you're poor. You're a christcuck. Your church shakes you down for gibs all the time or face lake of fire and goblins and demons. lol
Are you saying you're not a cuck? Are you saying your religion isn't interracial? Please explain. I can't wait.

I live around Chaldeans. They are 99% less rapey than muslims, 100% less murderey than muslims, and do about 50% less food stamp / welfare fraud than muslims. They are basically like slightly better Mexicans.

Attached: nazareth.png (600x600, 155K)

Nice reading comprehension, stupid.

Don't doge the questions, I'm not your weak father.
Oh, I almost forgot. Who do you think is in the lead in for the World Champion Title for fucking little boys? Christians or faggots?

Probably pagans because they practice pederasty. So yeah, fags would win.

I don't know. Looks like a tight race. Seems like the smuggest of christcucks are the biggest liars and kiddie fuckers. I'm sure I'll see you in the news one day.

Yeah, you'll see me on the news reporting on pagans getting arrested for pederasty.

But that's not the reality, is it? I know you're very proud of your christcuckoldry. But, be honest. You belong to a group that fucks a lot of little boys, don't you? Yes.
Hey, don't be mad at me, I didn't put those underage dicks your christcuck mouths.

just dont support masoracist speech and policies

they are ok but since there is only 2 of them left, we wouldn't tell.

Attached: i-am-a-palestinian-christian-we-also-say-allahu-akbar-13764417.png (500x522, 155K)

Yeah, you put them in your ass, faggot.

thats cause you aren't paying attention. they are like low level jews but they focus on rape gangs and creating ghetto's until they can demand sharia law.

christian islam and judaism are all the same cancer.

the only thing that will save the west is paganism, and unfortunatly you christcucks fucked that shit up years ago.

have fun getting fucked by migrants while i have my fortress in northern quebec.

Those are not the facts. Christians are known kiddie fuckers.
Again, don't get mad, I didn't put those children's dicks in your mouths.
You know what else is pretty fucking gross about you christcucks? Always talking about the blood of some jew washing over you. Or pretending to drink blood and eat human flesh. Gross. That's not normal. Seriously, what kind of mental person talks about washing themselves in blood? I'm glad you guys are dying off. You and your leftists partners can't sponsor enough third-worlders to prop up your dying desert beliefs. It's coming to an end.

>mfw when I agree with a leaf
Christianity is slightly better in the sense that it doesn’t require male/female genital mutilation, but other than that you’re kind of correct.

Attached: 1FF98315-DC26-404F-B303-4D67B25E3A73.jpg (650x650, 121K)

Don't pagans drink cum to get super powers?

Jewish myth, debunked numerous times.

Wrong. Christcucks get their dicks cut because jews do. They want to be jews so bad. lol

The New Testament explicitly bans circumcision, but a number of Christians (numerous American Protestants, the Coptic Church, and a few other churches of the orient) actively encourage the practice. Christianity has collapsed under its own weight and is dragging the West with it.

By whom, other cum drinkers?

there still hope though, every christcuck holiday is actually a pagan holiday that they co-opted to subvert the europeans. just a matter of convincing the normie faggots that history is actually something past their 2 hour instagram feed.

Attached: the gmork.jpg (618x380, 13K)

Clearly I have the upper hand here. I'm using facts and you're making shit up. As if trash like you are better than me. Fucking shit-stained clothes dragging through Wal-Mart, chasing jews around as if you floss with their ass hair. Bath in some blood and fuck some little kids, christcuck. Maybe later, create another thread about how much better your desert religion is than the other desert religions. You know you workship the same sandnigger god, right? Dumb fucking consumer.
Crack some more jokes, go ahead. I have more facts about your metal beliefs to shove down your throat, you kiddie fucking, christcuck.

>trusting a Jewish author with no sources
(you)

Attached: 006BC89F-6264-47EE-8379-07995CE3F251.png (960x821, 302K)

>there’s still hope though
>just a matter of convincing the normie faggots
Not much hope left...

Attached: 04A4945E-CDF3-4000-98C5-1E6CECE47E20.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

The only one I know is from Egypt and a huge trump supporter, also red pilled on the JQ.

You’re a retard.

Because the europeans that they didn't kill for not converting, couldn't relate the a pedo sandnigger god. Imagine that. So they subverted european traditions to make it more..well...european.

>Are the sandniggers who worship this Jewish religion better than the sandniggers who worship THAT Jewish religion?

Attached: kitty-pryde-825.jpg (825x527, 107K)

>skinheads LARP as pagans since the 70s
>surprised when pagan imagery is associated with judehass
What a stupid image.

>they focus on rape gangs and creating ghetto's until they can demand sharia law.
Pakis aren’t Middle Eastern.

>you also haven't heard of sunni muslims blowing anything up either. it's all salafi/shia/wahabbi
No. It's only Salafi/Wahhabi.

Shia Hezbollah was actually protecting Christians in Syria.

The only thing you're going to be shoving down your throat is cum, faggot.

they didnt kill? rofl
christcuckoldry legit destroyed/ reset the western world. i think its fucking pathetic that people think christianity brought englightenment to europe, another obvious brainwash you faggots soaked up.

christianity brought the DARK AGES.

Attached: da.png (500x539, 44K)

>usa
>

You have nothing, you piece of shit. lol

>Christians are the natural enemy of the Jews and the New Testament states that Jews are in allegiance with Satan
>oh no! bad goyim! pls don’t be a Christian ;)

>I’m a pagan
>rEEeeEEEeeeEEee holy shit fuck all of paganism is a hate symbol

That's what I'm saying...

>Are Christian Arabs OK or are they like their muslim counterparts?
I've been all over the world, met many different kinds of people in many denominations. There's no exaggeration in saying they are without a doubt an exemplary demonstration of the kind heartedness and humble compassion Christ demands from his flock. It takes an extreme measure of ignorance on anyone who says otherwise. Honestly, from the Christian middle easterners I've met, I find it hard to believe that even the worst isn't better than the best Muslim of any race.

onice i read that wrong LOL been drinkin too much maple syrup

Attached: wulful.jpg (400x281, 25K)

I think that boy is probably pretty fucked. He knows, you can see it.

>Lebenese
Don't let them hear you say that. They're "phoenician".

>Aryan genes in tact and can be trusted
>in tact
I don't think you do.

arabs in general are . . . well the thing about immigration is if thyey're willing to conform to the host culture then they're all right.

Just not muslims.