What an amazing time to be alive ladies and gentlemen. Wonderful things are coming

What an amazing time to be alive ladies and gentlemen. Wonderful things are coming.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 Q.png (420x220, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/fascism-historian-claiming-donald-trump-is-a-fascist-makes-fascism-impossible-to-understand/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi, I made this a few months ago. Its easy proof to disprove any argument for a holocaust happening:

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

in before mass shilling occurs in 3...2....1

>panic is good
No it isn't. Get ready for more Mossad false flags.

Attached: 1508917047049.gif (1125x726, 137K)

Be vigilant. Stay prepared and keep your eyes peeled. This isn't over yet and the Jews are chimping out. Keep your eyes out for false flags.

Attached: 1500679616409.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 1526516467611.webm (568x320, 1.17M)

the american internet hit the global pedophile megalomaniacs like a sake of bricks

Q has been saying for nearly 2 fucking years that "it's coming" or "it's going down" or "its happening"

Seriously, fuck OFF with this 'tick tock' shit.

if you havn't noticed, this war is old

First post is obvious automated post by a shill bot that was created by a disturbed person colluding with the cabal, along with many other posts you will see in this thread.

Tell Q to either put up or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

There wasn’t 10 pounds of C4 found at a high school retard
You fucking retards will believe anything you see on the internet
Trumps base really is full of idiots

damn, dont tell me to tell Q anything just 'case you're getting trolled along

Fun fact: it is forbidden for me to point that out in my country.

how about you shut the fuck up? why even comment if you're so ass hurt over it

Independence for the WORLD

Attached: 1527030069743.jpg (2634x2191, 2.06M)

Q is the cringiest leaker I don't care if some old fart ITT believes him or not

just look at all the shills already in this thread, literally fucking terrified and panicking

Attached: 1517465451858.jpg (393x376, 25K)

post link

It never happens. Nothing ever happens.

There is absolutely zero evidence that any groups “shills” here

Once you crack the cryptic boomer messages on an anonymous anime image board it will happen

Yeah Dude, EVERYONE who thinks Q is a larp is a Shill. Which means MILLIONS of people in reality. We are ALL Shills. All of us. Paid to post here. You caught us. All of us.

You're doing God's work!

did you know that when Q posted pics of what appears to be trump, (((someone))) went out of their way to find an obscure picture of trump to overlay on top of the same two pictures Q gave us? they were trying to make it look like it was a picture that Q grabbed snippets of and was passing it off as real time pictures of trump. here the article of where it was taken from, now you tell me how this isnt evidence of legit shilling
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/fascism-historian-claiming-donald-trump-is-a-fascist-makes-fascism-impossible-to-understand/

Attached: lets find out.png (1676x954, 693K)

Dead cat bounce

Bitcoin goin to 9000!!! Lets go

> Don't believe Q
> Therefor must be "Shill"
> Therefor paid or hired
> Millions of us
> Work for unknown cabal
> How can we ever recover?

Let me guess, they're going to try to blame the pedophile rings run in America on "nazis" instead of jews.

what chan is this from?

Q predicted this.

Was just thinking this.
All those reports and revelations - nothing. What makes this July thing any different?

420chan

>one post=mass organized shilling
LOL

Attached: D5404D95-796D-4E17-808E-1BB8B7BB3987.jpg (750x538, 137K)

u dumb nigger. you're 2 stupid to see what has transpired and what is yet 2 come.
go back to cooning.

its remarkable. shareblu shills.

how about when undeniable proofs get posted and shills just either ignore the most damning proofs, or legit just completely ignore it all together? like here im gonna post the 5 best ones to date, i legit want to see if your reaction towards this shit is even remotely reasonable at all.

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

this one is very obvious, did you also know this occured exactly 17 months from trumps inauguration all the way to june 20th, the day this occured, and what is the 17th letter of the alphabet?

Attached: Q confirmed 2.png (1147x841, 785K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Attached: Q LDR.jpg (1200x544, 89K)

Attached: Sidley.png (900x450, 263K)

Playing (((Devil's Advocate))): Did he necessarily gas/burn every Jew? Weren't plenty just shot and buried in the mass graves of which we see pictures? Or starved/buried? Taking these into account, could the number be reached? Could you give me the source on the "4 million at Auschwitz alone" as I've never heard that. Did Hitler order the killing of any Jew for the sole reason of his Jewishness? And if so, is this acceptable?

Fuck off shill

i dont know what the fuck is going on but i hope this is something about ayyy lmao cos im fucking tired of all the non-happenings.

No pedo elite arrested, no swamp drain... nothing.
And now with all the shitshow of the spic kids. I fucking hate this.

Q is a larping faggot and all these threads should be banned.

Shill, fuck off

don't know if this shit is a LARP or not but it sure sounds like one
>PROTECT CODE WENT LIVE.
>SIGNAL IS CLEAN.
>TIMETABLE ON OPERATION IS GO.
>DOMINOES WILL FALL.
>DECK BEGINS TO SHUFFLE.
>SCRABBLE TILES IN THE BAG.

you're so obviously shilling for the shills you useful idiot lmao