Bongs and Eurofags UPDATE

Have you seen the effects of the new internet laws yet? What is it looking like for you on the other side of the pond? Any VPN users? I think VPN sales are skyrocketing for Eurofags.

Attached: 1528353492034.png (507x599, 439K)

>Have you seen the effects of the new internet laws yet?

What specifically?

Blocked sites, 404s, warnings, more or less ads just anything that has changed. I dont know all too much about the new laws. Only the "tax" on news links and "hate speech" bullshit.

BTW use pic in OP for some good trolls on newfriends. I have seen at least 40 idiot shills fall for it.

>Blocked sites, 404s, warnings, more or less ads just anything that has changed. I dont know all too much about the new laws.
Nothing.

>Only the "tax" on news links and "hate speech" bullshit.
This is not yet law; and as far as I know it doesn't install a genuine censorship system, instead it mandates companies with an office in the EU install upload filters and such tax systems.
That basically means it will screw European internet sites, but Jow Forums for example can give a shit.
I could be wrong and it could target ISPs, but that's not what I read.

Just from knowing how things work in networking, I would think the easiest way would be to use ISPs as the first step. The google filters will take care of a lot of random site shit. I would think that there would be filters direct from your ISP.

wait how do you know my email? was I supposed to type my email adress and #gold?

Yeah, just give the comments box all your info and you home billing address as well. You will get billed on your card automatically.

Where's your MOD trip?......

Only thing that's been implemented from the new stuff with the EU is the data protection, only some news sites affected basically that simply ask you to agree to share data

can't wait till we're out of this fucking bureaucrats wet dream

>Just from knowing how things work in networking, I would think the easiest way would be to use ISPs as the first step.
As far a stechnology is concerned, I agree, but I haven't read anything like it. It's mostly an attempt by the European MSM to bully internet sites into giving them money, basically an attempt to rip off Google.
If they went for a genuine filter with the ISPs there would be much bigger outcries from lobbies, because they have a bigger lobby than some random image uploading sites or US companies (in Europe).
I also doubt such legislation would be allowed under the EU's own privavy rules and civil liberties laws.
What worries me most is the ability of the EU to make such laws against the will of several countries (Germany actually voted against it) and how clueless thes epeople are. Maybe that's a good thing. It's hard to say what it will actually happen, maybe cucked news sites will actually get censored by Google. I'd love that.

Newfag.. Mods dont post normal threads...

now if only 144chan had the same offer haha

Attached: 13590225_10157124938780258_9016163588652491037_n.jpg (640x960, 49K)

absolutely no one cares. piracy is a thing we are not mutts.

The EU.. Just another group of rich who want more and more power. All over history people like this are always the same. I can see what you are talking about. I hope that this whole thing is a huge fail. I know that they are trying to get out FCC to do the same shit. Good thing we didnt get Hilldawg. It would have happened already.

>can't wait till we're out of this fucking bureaucrats wet dream
Sorry to say, but such Orwellian measures are always enthusiastically supported by UK politicians, because you're the worst on privacy and internet users' rights in Europe. It will get worse for you, because you'll be run by people with the same mindset but without EU legislation that shields you.
And I say that as someone who'll support any attempt to leave the EU.

Attached: 1354242030651.jpg (1200x512, 151K)

There are groups pushing really hard for this all over the planet. I fear that one day soon the world will be like China... When that happens the only thing you would be able to do to get access to the "real internet" would be a direct downlink to a satcom system or tap the sub cable coming into your area.

Actually, it's a genocidal Jewish plot.

Attached: EU.gif (1583x700, 469K)

And if that is your actual card number and pin... You better change your fucking pin right now....

Who knows. Maybe blockchain technology can stop it. I also think it's hard to do in the US after the ruling that the POTUS can't block Twitter users.

Oh I know. Replace and cause chaos. It is working well. Its all to cause as much chaos as possible for a massive take over.

I already did after I realized....

Its one rule for them and more rules for us man.... Havent you noticed that they do 10x more of the shit they yell and cry about us doing? The big companies that run shit wont follow the laws they put in place for the rest of the people

Jesus man... What the fuck were you thinking!?

And btw if you just delete something, It will still show in the archive. YOU ARE HERE FOREVER newfriend

I wasn't thinking it just seemed like a quick idea at the time

on a related note I've been hit by a car twice before
It gave me enough time to log on to my bank account and change my pin though

(((the EU)))