The Price is Right

Pay for the illegals to leave. I was thinking about what to do after the border wall is completed and I thought of the idea to pay illegals to go back to Mexico.
It is simple offer $10,000 the max (and unlikely) cost would be 100 billion if all 10 million illegals decided to leave which will most likely happen.

What do you think, is 10k enough to get a significant number to leave or should we offer less?

Attached: drt.png (1000x687, 1.55M)

**which will most likely NOT happen.

Can we do the same for Niggers?

.45 bullets are cheap man

>pay your enemy
lolno

you pass a law saying ICE catches you, you go straight to mexico, and if you come back we shoot you.

then you offer niggers 50 bucks a head to turn in beaners. There won't be a single spic in the country in less than 2 months.

Perhaps sometime down the road, but the only this has the potential to work in the next few years because any logical person sees that paying illegals to leave isn't racist.

>which will most likely happen
keep dreaming fuck boy

That is also a good idea, but not something that the public would support within the next few years.

In the long run 10k is a small price to pay to get the illegals out of here and I think it will cause a significant number to leave.

I corrected that I meant not happen

The Roman Empire tried this, didn't work as planned.

Why did it not work?

>give them 10k
>they take it
>they don't leave
Whatchu gon do about it, whaiboy
soys will support them doing that, too
you can't pay your enemy and beat them
when you give them money, they get stronger

The get the 10K when they step foot in mexico

they're back the next day, with 20 cousins, supported by that 10k

nigger i said after the wall is built

>wall is built
>but public opinion won't allow for 50 dollar bounties on illegal beaner deportation tips
get real

lol retard

Attached: 1515198686811.jpg (460x288, 33K)

>maximum cost isn’t likely
>maximum deportation is likely
>pick one

Attached: 588087EC-546F-4F4B-ACDA-5C1F55676A8B.gif (714x250, 478K)

see

Trump gives universal basic income to illegals

Attached: 1519948675819.gif (460x306, 184K)

Make it a capital crime punishable by death on sight to return to the US after you have been expelled.

Attached: 1503931006622.jpg (512x510, 97K)

Good idea

You fucking mong.
>T-THE PEOPLE WILL NEVER ACCEPT BOUNTIES ON ILLEGALS
>but on-sight executions are a good idea

are you memeing or do you seriously think the general public would support niggers going around and shooting every mexican for 50 bucks?

>shooting
nice reading comprehension. you really are fucking dumb, but then, anyone who wants to give his country's money to illegal migrants has to be a goddamn chowderhead.

FROM MY FIRST POST:
>then you offer niggers 50 bucks a head to turn in beaners
>TURN IN
Now, tell me: does "turn in" mean "shoot"

reporting a someone to the authorities is not a bounty retard

also you can literally already do that but there just isnt enough immigration officers to arrest them all.

Jesus christ, open a fucking book, you dumb nigger.

No more (you)'s for you, shit-for-brains.