Evolution vs Creationism

If anyone knows of evidence for creationism, we'd all be dying to hear it. While you're at it feel free to throw in any evidence about how dinosaurs never existed, or how the Earth is flat, or how we're all supposed to be vegans since there was no meat in the Garden of Eden.

Attached: creation-and-evolution.jpg (1280x860, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entropy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bible mentions dinosaurs retard, get an education dumb liberal

Also

Attached: E1397943-BB87-472D-BE1D-463D99FD4931.jpg (746x600, 62K)

Quotes or it didn't happen. Condescending punk.

Friendly reminder that the big bang theory is nothing more than creationism for atheists.

Attached: 1530044125525.png (627x554, 123K)

aww that is a qt birdie

From Job 40
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

Liberals will say this is an Elephant or a Hippo but it's obviously a dinosaur

Attached: IMG_8552.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I think he's referencing the book of Job where God told Job about behemoth and leviathan.

I had a bird like that but mine was all white, they're nice birds

Congratulations that proves nothing!

>all white

Attached: 1494254918283.jpg (350x344, 13K)

Find me an animal who has a large tail like a cedar tree, which eats plants, which would be large enough to warrant the name behemoth, with strong thick bones

I dont see the conflict with the bible and evolution

All the bible said is god put the animals on earth, but it doesnt say what animals or how many, or what abilities they have

I dont understand why evolution is at odds with christian teaching

God said that the creatures he made was good, evolution would imply they weren't good because they'd have to be changed for the environment.
Also evolution according to liberals would take millions of years which is impossible because the world is only 6,000 years old and even according to liberal narrative evolution makes no sense, for example the ceolocanth supposedly never evolved in 65,000,000 years but according to liberals back then the world was supposedly double the temperature it is today. So how can an animal be perfectly adapted for that environment never need to evolve but be perfectly adapted to ours yet we are being led to believe that even a 1 degree change in temperature is catastrophic for the worlds species.

How in the fried fuck does evolution disprove God? It's very reasonable to claim evolution is the mechanism God uses to create as he sees fit. Lifting the hood on a car doesn't prove mechanics don't exist

Why does evolution imply they are not good? Why cant evolution be what made them good, the ability to always adapt to the changing world and stay alive to bring in a new generation

How is that not good?

Not only that but you can find hundreds of fossils of bugs, crocodiles, fish, frogs, lizards etc. And they are literally no different from creatures today, just they're bigger like the titanoboa or megalodon they're just big sharks and snakes. If the Lion went extinct people would say he was an ancient ancestor of the house cat

Because God made them perfect

You're putting restrictions on perfect when you couldn't possibly know what His Perfect Plan is.

Evolution is just God's paint brush.

Even if he did make evolution, no species could have evolved according to liberals with how long they claim it takes because the world is only 6,000 years old. Come back to me in a million years no we'll see if evolution is real

>tfw Christian
>tfw believe God created the universe
>through the processes we've observed
>tfw think ex nihilo creationists, young earthers, and flat earthers are all equally retarded

Evolution is retarded.

Dinos didnt look like that. There is Over whelming scientific proof that they had feathers

Woah.

It's Victorian pseudo science, Darwin had too much lead in his water and went mad

>I dont understand why evolution is at odds with christian teaching
It's not, only evangelical teachings.

The bible does not claim the earth is 6,000 years old. That was some retarded catholic pope overstepping his boundary.

>life adapts autonomously to a dynamic world
>this is not good

Godspeed user.

You think you are more intelligent than God because you understand Evolution? You wouldn't have been able to even comprehend it unless someone else studied and described it to you. Evolution is a masterpiece, one that a simple observer like Darwin could see and interpret for the blind. But God is the painter.

Attached: 04875791a3cf77b64f9d35a026f07b83--my-best-friend-best-friends.jpg (507x632, 21K)

While I have nothing to say about creationizm being true, as I don't think it is. The Ken Ham discussion with Bill Nye about it did leave me with one thing that I did agree with Ken.

There are 2 different sciences. Practical science, where you make a theory, you use that theory to make a prediction, and then run a repeatable experiment to prove your understanding of that system.

The other kind of science is theory based. You figure something out, using that knowledge you formulate a theory to explain said knowledge, run an experiment to test if you know how the system works until you get to somewhere that it doesn't, at which point you create another theory to fill in the gaps.

It also confirmed for me that science has become a religion for normies. The scientists wanted to make science cool and engaging and mainstream, but they never took into account that once they put it in the normies hands they would no longer have control over it.

Practical science is guesstimating next years last frost for the purpose of planning when to start seedlings inside.

Theoretical science is guesstimating the last frost in 20 years based on 400 years of denatured data.

No, because according to evangelicals god painted everything in 7 days and men lived when dinosaurs did and noahs ark was a real story

>demand biblical quotes
>says bible is unscientific

Attached: ClapClapClap [2018 06 17].png (488x463, 28K)

>You wouldn't have been able to even comprehend it unless someone else studied and described it to you.

That's true of virtually all human understanding of the world. We're all standing on the achievements of our ancestors.

Take a DMT you will SEE and be given all the Evidence you need.

No, the Papist cult doesn't believe in an old earth. For a thousand years they've claimed the earth is older than 6,000 years. If you follow the timeline of the bible you see that it's actually only 6,000 years old
You're implying that God couldn't make a good creature, nature had to do it for him

The whole Creationism vs evolution is mostly an American thing because of evangelicals having a very literal interpretation of the bible.

Standing on the shoulders of giants, some might say.

god isnt good, why would his creations be any better

>nature had to do it for him
God created nature you absolute brainlet.

There is no discernible, definite timeline in the bible. There are genealogies, but nothing that would give a definite age of the earth. God created nature, along with everything else. Evolution or not, there is no incompatibility.

it's not and anyone who says otherwise is a hate baiting retard

You're just mad he's gonna send you and your bum dart buddies to Hell
Because Europeans do the opposite of everything Americans do just to be different.
Americans love guns, Europeans ban guns
America bans sand niggers, Europe invites them by the boat load
Soon it will be illegal to be white in Europe

Or the fossil of a dinosaur.

Evolution is man made doctrine just accept some retard came up with this pseudo science and a whole bunch of dumbos 150 years later gobble up his nonesense. Nobody took Darwin seriously until the 1950's when evolution started being taught in schools

Where is your god now user?

Where in the bible it says that the tail is "bigger" than a cedar tree? It makes the comparison to describe the tail's movement, not the size; you seem to be understanding what you want to instead of what it says. You know how I'd describe the animal in your picture? It has a long neck, it eats leaves from tall trees (not grass), it has a long tail, and it walks on four legs. The things said could be interpreted as anything, therefore this information is useless.

>Evolution is man made doctrine

What is all of science, even the technology that allows us to talk to one another, for $1000, Alex?

>inb4 this technology isn't man made, man uncovered it with discofvery but evolution is different

Fuck off leaf.

Darwin was a fucking idiot. We haven't evolved once for THOUSANDS of years. Only our technology.

>It makes the comparison to describe the tail's movement
Stupid spic, trees don't move
Except a computer is real, evolution isn't I can see my computer nobody has ever seen evolution

The New testament clearly states that the old testament is null and void and its contracts and laws no longer hold true.

What if god completely rebuilt reality around us at the time of Jesus 's death from a 6000 year old spiritual firmament reality to a x trillion year old universe with the exact properties to have ended up exactly where we were.

Don't underestimate G(g)od(ess)(s).
t. Agnostic

>The New testament clearly states that the old testament is null and void and its contracts and laws no longer hold true.
Show me the scripture

The day of the rake is upon you leaf.

Show me where it says this, you absolute brainlet.

>God of gaps
Lmao is this what christcucks pass as an argument?

Attached: 1524375844186.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>nobody has ever seen evolution
Yes, we have seen many instances. Mostly of bacteria, and also natural selection of moths when the air pollution levels changed drastically. Educate yourself.

That's not true at all, every species on the planet is evolving because every species encounters environmental pressures that result in natural selection. The environmental pressures humans face have simply changed.

>evolution isn't I can see my computer nobody has ever seen evolution

Fuck me gravity, physics, abstract mathematics, calculus etc isn't real either. You heard it here straight from a faggots mouth first.

No we haven't retard
You liberals tried to get rid of Christians in Eastern Europe but now religion is growing

That's false though dumb cunt

B-but, our physiology hasn't changed user.

I was not arguing for or against evolution. I was simply saying the claim that the earth is 6,000 years old unbiblical.

The leaf calls me a liberal
>kek

No it's not, only Papists believe that but they aren't Christians.
Well you are an atheist

Have you ever seen gravity, or just objects falling towards the ground? Nevermind objects falling towards celestial bodies. Them falling towards the ground doesn't necessitate the truth value of them approaching 120 mph, just that they fall. You need abstract math and calclulus to prove that, and no one has seen either of those niggers.

Everything was created by God

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

>tfw being atheist=liberal

you dense motherfucker.

Your claim is baseless. Show me some evidence.

Adapting to an environment is not evolution.

What is microevolution over thousands of years leading to macroevolution through genetic mutation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem
Or, just reread Acts

You can see gravity though, like when the doctor dropped you on your head. Which would explain why you're a liberal atheist
That's right

Attached: IMG_8554.jpg (1536x569, 167K)

does anyone have any information about when DNA first evolved?

>You can see gravity though, like when the doctor dropped you on your head

I specifcally said

>Nevermind objects falling towards celestial bodies. Them falling towards the ground doesn't necessitate the truth value of them approaching 120 mph, just that they fall.

You're not seeing gravity you leaf faggot, you're seeing the result of it.

If you think a lightning strike stirred up some atoms to create the first form of life...and successfully turned a cell bacteria or a simple virus into a fully formed human with DNA that is MUCH more complex...come on.

you want proof, explain how DNA which is considered the blueprint of life and is in all living things has intelligent design you can't create order from chaos.

If you think a God created himself/herself/xerself and was always here, never mind matter not being able to be created nor destroyed, which always contained the axiom that it was always here...come on.

The council of Jerusalem is redundant, the bible has never once advocated for converts to circumcise, the Torah only says when your son is 8 days old you have him circumcised. This idea of convert circumcision is a man made doctrine invented by talmudists. But this doesn't say anything about the law being done away with, Jesus Christ himself has said that anyone who peaches against the law will be called least into the kingdom of heaven, but whoever preaches it will be called great

>you can't create order from chaos.

What is entropy.

>provide evidence
>but not that evidence
Okay so you're a shitposter

Even you capitalized God. You understand that he always was and always is. You just forget sometimes.

We are misunderstanding each other so I'm going to stop here. My unsolicited advice: stop spewing ad hominems and people will be more inclined to listen to you.

entropy doesn't answer my question. how can you bring order and intelligent design from chaos?

Stop being a liberal, or go back to Rèddit you can talk about your fairy tales there

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u2.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entropy
you may want to check definitions before you go spouting random words you think you understand.

Das passiert wenn ich eine andere Sprache spreche und in der Sprache Nomen sind
kapitalisiert.

But that's not evidence of gravity you faggot.

That's evidence of things falling, not evidence of a concrete understand of gravity, which says things approach 120mph due to the force applied to objects. Even with "things just fall lol" understanding, your dumb leaf ass could believe in a flat earth.

You are awarded no points, everyone is dumber for having heard what you said, and may the fake prophet you worship have mercy on your soul.

>Reddit spacing
Why do you guys bother coming here? There's liberal places you can go to, like Hell

/thread

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth" i.e God created TIME, SPACE, AND MATTER.You can't have space without time and you can't have matter without space. First line of the Bible would not be discovered by scientists until thousands of years later.

>entropy doesn't answer my question. how can you bring order and intelligent design from chaos?

Entropy does answer the question. The universe is trending towards heat/energy being evenly spread out throughout the system. Giving rise to complex systems in part to specific atoms/molecules in local regions with relation to their energy.

>you may want to check definitions before you go spouting random words you think you understand.

I know what entropy is, and it's a primary reason the universe is headed towards heath death.

>Why do you guys bother coming here? There's liberal places you can go to, like Hell

Nice comeback, I'm convinced you christfags are killing time instead of trying to unify an ideology that is based in race realism and the reality in which we live.

>you can't create order from chaos.
Except thats exactly what happens. What chaos theory means is that in any given system of chaos the organized compartments will outlast the disorganized parts, though the actual lifetime of any system is still never guaranteed to continue in its current state for a measured period of time because of chaos.

>basing all your science on there NOT being a God

Attached: Oh boy!.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

Proof of natural selection is not proof of evolution. Science shows that genes can express different phenotypes depending on the stresses they endure.

>instead of trying to unify an ideology that is based in race realism and the reality in which we live.
You liberal retards believe niggers are a race that's why, they aren't they're beasts. If you read your bible instead of trying to act like a shitter because your mad your mom forces you to go to church on Sundays you'd realize that

Reptiles never stop growing. This applies to all reptiles.
Noah lived to be 900 years old. So did adam.
Pre-flood earth, everything lived for hundreds of years. There was a water in the firmament shielding the UV rays from the sun (which causes aging).
The flood was the firmament being drained. Afterwards people lived to be 120 or less.
If reptiles had hundreds of years to grow they would get pretty big.
My theory is that dinosaurs are the simple reptiles living on earth today, they just don't have the time to grow.
Nobody has ever found a baby triceratops or brachiosaurus. I wonder why? Baby dinosaurs dont exist.

>God throws creationists a curve
Implying it's not the other way around.
I've already assumed that God very well could have used "evolution" to help with the adaption of things after creating them.

Either way God still created everything, Doesn't concern me how.

Look adaptation is real, but Darwinism is pure pseudoscience. We need to stamp it out as a philosophical and biological paradigm if we're to move forward.

>You liberal retards believe niggers are a race that's why, they aren't they're beasts.

>mfw I'm a right wing atheist race realist, believe Dindus are a race, and just genetically inferior to whites.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (375x375, 179K)

>Why evolution is bullshit.

Easy. Evolution claims that the modern day homo-sapien, aka you and I, have existed for 200,000 years.

However the oldest known writings only date back 8 -12,000 years depending on your source.

So evolution would claim that beings of the same intellectual capacity we have today took ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS to figure out how to write shit down.

Bull. Shit.