My girlfriend is becoming a liberal how do I stop this she’s not listening to reason

My girlfriend is becoming a liberal how do I stop this she’s not listening to reason

Attached: AAAA39E7-C58B-4F76-9741-91D39EF26C25.jpg (750x1018, 261K)

lol, I'm a dude with a girl's name. Whatever. Anyways, I can't even count how many of my friend's girlfriends have gone apeshit on them during a fight over me. These women go through their man's phone, find my name, and assume I'm a woman.
>TELL ME! WHO THE FUCK IS user!?
Women are insane.

I’m actually trying to get advice from the only conservative people I know

Lay down the fucking law you pussy cunt

Attached: a girls name.gif (245x245, 959K)

sit her down and give her the talk
stop or breakup
if she talks back then get up and say "so i guess thats it then"
youll know in that second if shes worth keeping

I know exactly how you feel.
>Parents named me Ashley
>My best mate has had 4 different girlfriends have a shitfit at him
It doesn't help that I start texting really sexual stuff whenever he gets serious with a girl.

That's a pretty good idea. I need to start doing that.

What's his name?

>It doesn't help that I start texting really sexual stuff whenever he gets serious with a girl.
madlad

That's actually hilarious

Attached: 1529123087195.png (573x509, 173K)

This. If its bothering you so much that you plea for help on a Mongolian yert construction-and-oversight imageboard you just need to talk to her.

The only way

Attached: 1304376955947.png (600x450, 457K)

>girlfriend
Why are people shocked that women who are not saving themselves for marriage are shit tier

She has the femin virus

Be a chad, dump the bitch and get a new one.

Liberal women need to get raped by niggers a good 3 ~ 4 times before understanding how retarded they are.

Then they come crawling back to the white cucks they left. Then, either the cucks go full betaboy and take them back (high risk of getting cheated on) or the cucks reject them and watch the roasties kill themselves.

rare

If she's not listening to you she doesn't respect you. Your relationship is already over.

He's a degenerate, you are doing him a favor.

>woman
>reason

I'd tear that shit in her face and say that those are insane standards. Find yourself a better girl m8

Dump her.

you murdered your parents, right?

Whatever you say, Ahmed

Dump her asap

It’s time to smash and dash

BTFO In two words.

Attached: 51FECFC8-8DC3-47EC-BAD1-4F9707A86A6C.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Fuck, good idea.

My name is feminine in English-speaking countries, Alisson. Gonna do that with my Anglo friends.

Women share the beliefs of their partners, you probably aren't stating your own views enough or shutting her down.

This is true.
Don't really bother looking for a "good girl" if you can make one.
Turned an emo "feminist" into a racist stacey over the course of a year and a bit, good shit

wipe your ass with this paper, crumple it in a ball then throw it at her.

Attached: judgetrump.jpg (800x663, 348K)

yeah, such a nice girl

im sure you got her from Church or something

imbecile

>You don’t get to look at other women
>You don’t get to have friends over

I would kick this broad right in the cunt and 360 walk away.

You're beating her wrong.

Attached: 345342162366.gif (393x599, 178K)

Just call her a europhobic masoracist and be done with it

Appeal to emotion
Just make her feel shit about stuff and that's all you really need to do.

-Give her example that make her upset.
-Be unflinching and consistant with your opinions.
-Laugh at her and dismiss her views

drop that bitch like a hot potato. its not ever going to get any better no matter how much you hope or pretend. you'll find someone better. women can make your life heaven or hell. and shes dragging you into the inferno.

source

if your GF handed you that paper and you didn't wad it up and throw it at her face and tell her to either apologize for giving it to you or get out your house you have no hope.

Attached: 1362465035419.png (499x405, 423K)

>a female not listening to reason
What a Fckn Surprise

Attached: 1517446819953.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Pour carbolic acid in her face

Stop mocking muslim culture, please.

>is becoming a liberal
what does this mean

why would anyone follow those rules
pussy must be tight af

This is a joke right? I would not take any of this seriously. If you have actually have a respectable GF(clearly you don't) then be firm but treat her with respect, except sexually of course. Otherwise ignore this list because its LARP anyway

if that is real... you need to hook up with someone else immediately.
Make sure its someone outside of her circle too.

This. But you have to mean that shit. Be prepared to take a loss. If she walks you have to show no concern or emotion. Just okay and sever all contact. You have to think about it like she is doing a favor by leaving since you get to swim in a sea of new pussy.