Another White Woman Doxxed Harassed After Calling Police On Minority

And potentially being fired, because SJW idiots and other minorities are threatening the company she works for. This is becoming a trend with these snowflake douche bags.

I think what I will do now is when I see a minority or LGBT smoking weed, drinking, etc in the park or mall parking lot, I'll just call the police on them, and film it. Same goes if they are hanging out with a prostitute.

You don't know how many times i walk by a POC, or their car, and they smell like weed.

Should be kinda funny, since SJWs like to doxx and get people fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyJOYzof9R4

Attached: permit-patty.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums and Jow Forumsthe_Dickhead do this kind of shit literally all day every single day.

Last week was the first time, I've heard of someone here attempt to get someone fired.
SJWs have been doing this for a long time.
Turnabout is fair play.

You dumb nigger.

Attached: Raid Threads.png (1153x742, 370K)

>permit patty
Maybe don’t be a fucking permit patty.

You just know this bitch has asked to speak to multiple managers in her time on this Earth.

>Should be kinda funny, since SJWs like to doxx and get people fired.

I learned it from you, Dad.

maybe don't do things that require a permit without a permit

Wasn't the Permit Patty bitch literally a weed dealer?

She owns her own company. She isn't getting "fired," she is getting boycotted. Maybe don't sell marijuana for dogs in the Bay Area while yelling at niggers. You gotta know the territory.

>Defending a drug dealer who called the cops over a fucking lemonade stand rather than an entrepreneurial little girl.
Fuck you bootlicking faggot

Threads that were posted here the past week, like I said half-wit.

So you're one of these faggots keeping track of certain threads? Fucking shill.

r

e

d

d

i

t

s

p

a

c

i

n

g

>youhavetogoback

Why did she just hang out there while on the phone lol. You can just keep walking and still call the police.

>be 8 years old
>selling water bottles
>some roastie pot-mongering whore harasses you for selling water

>"""pretend""" to call police on little girl selling water outside her house because "her mom is advertising too loudly"
>"""pretend""" it's not a race thing
>get upset when you're publically shamed for being a dumb cunt
And nothing of value was lost.

More like vermin was screaming for hours on end outside your residence engaging in an illegal activity.

Her only mistake was backing down.

This is ominous. People of a certain, demonized class are being punished for calling the police if they feel endangered. It's not difficult to imagine how this fits into the larger plan.

this is another reason to make these people a target

if you cooperate with, or supply any kind of service or product to ANY soros company or alphabet, twatter, jewbook, 23&jew, CHARLIE HEBDO style visit is coming to see you, your employees, your family and your kids

make it scary to work directly or indirectly for the censors, make it clear that you will lose everything you hold dear and that includes your kids (yea they gotta go too)
Extensive torture and mutilation, BATACLAN style, should be used on minions before execution, and all on HD video for other to understand the risks
reminder that charlie hebdo the paper has become toothless after the murders, so this works.

>POC
Reddit detected

>using the enemy's language
>2017

shiggy my diggy

Meanwhile idiots here are...
>Muh roastie
>Muh 8 year old.

They don't get it. Twitter SJWs did this because a white person called the police on a POC period. The reasons don't matter to them, only their skin color. If the rolls were reversed, nothing would happen to a POC that called the police on a white kid.

Let's address the elephant in the room: what is it with dumpy middle aged white women and their public outbursts?
>Why do they do it?
>What does it all mean?

Attached: Do+you+not+know+the+popular+culture+of+the+internet+_e0ae68069cf92b9856a6bda9d7c2033d.jpg (984x691, 23K)

an 8 year old man

Her mistake was going outside and being seen doing it. These fucking kids will run out in traffic, knock on the window to sell you water, then walk in front of the cars. This isn't some fucking lemonade stand.

OK hold up polnigs.

Was the little girl selling used water bottles refilled with tap water ?
Cause that’s legit nig shit!

If so, the Cuntasauraous might actually be in the right here despite her larger than normal thighs and SJW demeanor.

If she was selling previously unopened bottles than that bitch is crazy.

Because they're women.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

This is unknown. Go to a street corner where they are selling water, and find out.

die, fag.
is it possible that she only called the cops on them on the permit issue because they were disturbing the peace and wouldn't stfu their stupid nigger mouths while she was trying to sleep? anyone have the full story?

For real though, what's with fat middle-aged women and rulefagging every place they go?

A mix of maternal instincts making them feel like they have to tell people what to do and general unhappiness from their appearance causing them to lash out.

your shamming tactics always backfire, redpilling people the hard way. it's only a win for us. Jow Forums uses it autism it's to expose hypocrisy, assist authorities or general fuckery. we aren't anywhere was hateful or vicious. the left's bullshit is plastered all over TV for every normie to see. you people are retards and fuck up everything you touch

Yeah people are retard and you are the smart one

they all look like wing honeypot threads to me