What have you done to deserve a well mannered white woman?

What have you done to deserve a well mannered white woman?

Being "white" doesn't count

Attached: 1495470236666.jpg (2172x3862, 457K)

Worked at a Wal-Mart for 13 years.

>"deserve"
sage

Be highly intelligent and have an athlete's body due to working out, also I can quote Shakespeare and know the underlying ideas of most modernist philosophers. I'm basically ridiculously interesting if you have a high enough IQ to understand me.

Go thy way to a nunnery, roastie.

Killed my sensei in a duel.

>i can quote shakespeare
>go thy way to a nunnery
stop

That's nothing to sneeze at
>customer service skills
>job loyalty (13 years)
>team player
You have a lot of skills which can advance you in life. Keep it up user and don't let these NEETs tell you otherwise.

>Go thy way to a nunnery

Attached: brainlet.png (207x243, 7K)

Idk but she still lets me cum on her face seven years later.

why do you sperglords always talk about philosophy. No one on earth wants to hear about philosphy.

Nothing besides try to be a "good guy". I grew up with a defeatist attitude, and never really saw the point in investing towards such pursuits

Let's see
>son of Rhodesians
>Dropped out of college at 19 to run SaaS business
>Work out twice a day and have 10% BF
>Four streams of income
>Trilingual(english, french, and afrikaans - also some shona)
Still can't even get a text back so, i mean what the fuck

Attached: tumblr_oyb3w0ppCI1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg (500x341, 75K)

crazy. same thing happened to me.

No one "deserves" anything. Take what you desire.

I killed her husband and their kids and took her as my wife. I've done this many times.

i hav big benis and me tall

Attached: wojak brainlet4.png (485x443, 22K)

women are just objects of culture. blond sluts are just like every other white person I don't "deserve" them, they are of my tribe. when some fat white trash squeezes a blond girl out of her pussy and raises it up to be a retard she is the same meat and blood as me, you'd know them for what they really are if you were actually white but most of this board is just spics pretending to be white so you think that (fake) blondes like OP are some magical princesses when they are just spoiled whores who are only 2 generations removed from peasant white trash farmers and they should do well to remember that and be humble

being a (((team player))) is the thing that holds people back. "team play" has specifically been designed for this. so skillful employees don't climb the career ladder too fast and spend a good part of their life in (relative to their skill level) low paid positions

It's nothing I'm proud of and get shit on daily

>customer service skills
I rarely help out customers and when I do, it's because the niggers and mystery meat I work with don't speak English.
>job loyalty (13 years)
Only because I have bills to pay and no accolades or a vehicle to work anywhere else
>team player
I'm independent most of the night. I'm only a team player in terms of bailing out the niggers who have poor time management.

I do, genuinely, appreciate the encouragement and kinds words given.

I'm a pathetic faggot.

i believe it

I'm a NEET God who requires absolute obedience to my penis.

I'm white
Have had a job since age 15
My siblings and I have the same dad
Dad's still around
I can see my feet without my lips blocking the view
Don't resemble an ape
When I laugh, I don't just scream and run off
I drink fruit juice that actually originated as a fruit
I don't have AIDS
I don't have STDs
"Muh dick" doesn't drive my existence
I don't smell like feces
I can swim
My IQ has three digits
I don't consider welfare payments a natural right

And whaddya know? I got me a well mannered white woman with clean hair and nice feet and her nose is longer than it is wide and I've knocked her up with three kids.

man it must be really tough justify your existence as a neet.

>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Attached: 1494707852412.jpg (520x600, 97K)

>>sauce

I'm learning Arabic as we speak. Speak for yourself wagecuck commoner.

Good job. Walmart is a giant ass company and despite all the fun people make of it, working their 13 years is pretty good, brother.

Lili Reinhart

Attached: zyklon Betty.webm (1280x718, 3M)

>tall
>good job, military
>relatively good-looking
>closet autist but am good at mingling socially
>have a diverse and varied selection of interests and enough taste and general knowledge that I can make conversation on most topics
>am a genuinely good man(inb4 nice guy, i know)
>was pretty devoted to the last woman I dated

I'm going to be alone forever

will you ever use it? What's the point. I just don't understand the desire to not do anyting. What happens when your parents die.

Who gives a shit about Arabic, user? What a useless fucking """""skill""""", unless you're working in the oil industry.

Attached: 1436339797898.png (881x905, 497K)

A high class woman loves hearing about living in the moment, or "da sein".

>it's actually thee
>lololol brainlet!

This was really weird out of context

My multiple personalities include, autist, polymath, chad, and revolutionary. Make large groups of people laugh on the daily. Can out right lie and lay down dry sarcasm. Yo I deserve like a bakers dozen.

hahahahaha

HOLY FUCK 13 years DUDE . i worked there for barely 2 months and fucking quit.
>half coworkers non white
>managers all fuck and do drugs together and have there own social group
>boring as a motherfucker
>dealing with the goblinos and scum of walmart for like 12$ a hour

how? how can you have no ambition for so many years you sad fuck. I already found a job paying 5$ more a hour and its 100% less cancerous and doesnt make me wanna shoot my knee caps off
THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS! i hope this is bait

idk I don't

fuck off roastie, not everyone lusts after you

Attached: 1521301771739.jpg (494x736, 148K)

I believe it's "get thee to a nunnery" unless this is bait. In which case, well played, australopithecine.

I hate women and live by that creedo.

All your assessments are correct and not a single word you said was a lie. No. This is not bait. I'm just too old to do anything else as I'm pushing 40, don't have a vehicle, and don't have a high school diploma.

Attached: 1530073831630396559197.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

Have a SE degree and a modest 70k per year income. No debt, 90k in retirement and 18k in the bank for a down payment on a house. I’m not asking for a perfect 10/10, just someone that hasn’t been a hoe (can count the number of her previous partners one one hand, and has never had a one night stand). Also she needs to be a Christian.

Why would I work hard to attempt to achieve it when I know that no matter what I do I can never succeed?

I dunno, I asked one out and they've stuck around for 5 years now so I guess something.

>will you ever use it? What's the point.
Who cares if I'll ever use it? I'll know it, I will be learned, I will be a master because of the power of knowledge, a master over men, I will lead as a result. I could very well use it, perhaps in a war against the shitskin muslims in Europe or the Middle East, I could learn it, and then get a career in the military or CIA as a translator for anti-terrorist jobs. The same reason I intend on learning Mandarin Chinese as well.

>I just don't understand the desire to not do anyting.
When learn enough about the world, you become depressed enough not to participate in the world and all of its horrid terrible ways, perhaps you are weaker than me and I am stronger, mentally, that I can do this and you can not.

>What happens when your parents die.
I honestly don't know, but I am a polygamist, I was thinking I could marry multiple women who will be loyal to me, and while they work I stay a NEET, and acquire wealth from their multiple incomes as well, we could afford a nice big house this way, perhaps even a mansion. I would be a rich man with many women, with a nice big house. I believe I am quite smart for thinking of such a solution imo.

Attached: florida mansions2.png (837x550, 833K)

Know your enemy. Retard.

>Text back

Just go harass women in person. Works better because it gives them less time to think --> less time to say no

by harass I mean approach

Have good genes. Thats really all that matters.

fuck, this sucks. i get all excited about Qanon, read up on all the cool threads, all the Jow Forums stuff and then i realize that NONE OF YOU HAVE EVEN TOUCHED A BOOB BEFORE

fucking hell. i can't image what life must be like if you make it 30+ years without fingering a vag or getting a smoochy.

Actually I believe it's "get thee thy way'st to thou nunnery". Lol do you even Shakespeare, brah?

I got her hooked on heroin, and now I'm her dealer.

Do you honestly think anyone checks HS credentials of applicants? Being too honest in life is actually a bad thing, desu.

Also that sandwich looks realllly good right now.

I overcame great adversity to become a functional, well mannered and productive member of society.
Marrying my white Fiancee in 12 months.

What has the white woman in question done to deserve me?

Attached: 1511232850429.png (640x480, 523K)

>wealthy
>educated
>sex drive of a bull
>decide that taking an American woman is like playing Russian roulette with 3 bullets
>where have all the good men gone
Asia

>deserve
nothing

frankly, any woman who would benefit from being my wife would go a lot farther in life leeching off the government and getting pumped and dumped by chad

sucks to suck but she'd unironically be happier slipping out of bed and accidentally dying and get eaten by her horde of cats than even be in the same room as me

I guarantee you aren't as smart or interesting as you think you are. You probably inject your shakespeare quotes and 'knowledge of philosophy' in every conversation (like you did here) and people think you are lame

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

>no iambic pentameter
>wordy and obtuse

What kind of nigger do you take me for?

I've kissed a girl once. The girl I kissed has two children now, not with me though. She kissed me because of a bet made by her friends, because she was popular and I was not, haha, oh well, she gave me a fake phone number but I found her real number online, I told her this a year later when we met in church, I told her I decided not to call her real number, she told me I should have, she must have thought I was cute.

Shame on that mudshark whore you stuck your monkey stick into. The world doesn't need a piece of shit like you trying to drag civilization back into savagery with your inferior DNA. Too bad your filthy race wasn't returned to Africa. You could climb back up the same tree your grandfather climbed down from.

Maybe my brutal honesty is my downfall. I just don't want to be in a position where I'm accused of fraud.

The sandwich was decent. I spent the past five or six years eating nothing but macaroni and cheese and pizzas all night

nothing really, idk why I got one anyway

LOL
>implying I need a white bitch instead of qt asian

Looks wholesome.

Well, I received an education, have a good job, and improve my community.

bruh i love that sandwich

coming up on 2 years working for St. Sam, recently got moved to an academy DM slot. fuckin' love it here

I get comped almost everyday, bitches love comps

You only settle on asian bitches if you can't get a White girl, White girls are clearly superior.

Wow, that is an amazingly low opinion of yourself and so elegantly expressed. You should at least say you can enthrall a female with your verbose imagery.

DC worker here. You both enjoying our absurd PTO bank?

bull shit, white bitches a culturally kiked and inferior.

thats like 18 - 19.50 an hour.. plus that new pto system bro. winning. we the highest paid retail clowns alive. unless you push carts or cap team. HAHAHAHAHAH. i got like 100 plus hours of pto this year so far this year.. taking the next 3 weeks off.. taking off mid august for a week.. taking off octoberfest week.. still have all my stock. still got my contributions to my 401k going hard..

That's why you get em young you dolt, of course all the older White women are all feminist sluts.

damn dude. the more i lurk Jow Forums the more i realize stuff like this is normal here. not hating i just had no idea. that's a rough go, tho.

>enjoying

>>>>>bank

lmao idk how it is at the dc but i'm approaching my 80 hour cap. taking a week off in august though to celebrate graduation

still trying to figure out where to road trip to

thanks user i appreciate it

Well roll'd, sir. Checked.

Well, this world is but a facade, brother. If you can stomach that life, live your enlightenment through it. For God and nation.

What has she done that makes her deserve me?
A vagina doesn't count.

Attached: 1529475755551.gif (360x480, 1.85M)

Eh. There are some beautiful Asian women, but most look like a random character generator on The Elder Scrolls was just slightly off, or have major gopher face. Also many do not age well.

There are exceptions though, and billions to choose from.

meh, girls hit on me all the time, I
m not worried, I'm an autist though so I never pursue, to be honest I hate humans and don't really want to breed, but I guess one day I will. Or suicide, who knows. All I know is I am staying a NEET and never want to work for a living, I wish I was born royalty, kek.

Congratulations I'm moving up. I bet headhunted to run a Dairy Department which I'm hesitant to do because of the restructuring and downsizing that's happening here. My store management didn't know what the hell is going on, but I was given some information by somebody posting on /b/ which checked out because the information was then parroted by my managers with an hours. I can't put myself into a position again where I have to do something else shortly after receiving a promotion

I suppose. 6 weeks off of year at least. Good luck getting that time off approved of course. I do like how we got to pay out at the end of the year compare to previous times.

Thanks man. I'm just here to pay my bills though

Attached: 1530074784690705891527.jpg (3264x1836, 1.29M)

I'm*