Democrats

The democrats invite in 3rd world communists, then get voted out of power and walk away with their heads held high and call it progress because they gave away our society to a brown person.

Attached: F9875AEB-C2C0-4CA5-98CB-BFF2F9E75F19.png (1125x2001, 1.48M)

I see this as this;

The known democratic party is 100% done

The new dem party is comprised of leftist scum, communists, have more, professors, white traitors, and all around bile.

The lines are finally being exposed.

I CANNOT WAIT

You have to be a pretty shit party to have to invite in foreigners to vote for you.

I have no doubt they will go down as traitors in the near future and will all hang for what they have done. Its treason of the highest level.

It reminds me of that movie 300 when the Persians are on their way to conquer Greece and all the Spartan politicians are busy selling them out and telling them to give Greece to the Persians.

Attached: 1502318127152.jpg (461x572, 187K)

this, the waters aren't muddy anymore

This is good stuff. The Democrat party will fracture into "establishment democrats" and "fringe democrats" -- making it an impotent shitshow.

How can one desire to be a democrat today?

This was not supposed to happen, honestly the democrats are pissed and they know this open borders Bitch is gonna sink them in November

You know the funniest thing about this is it's a "minority-majority" district so she's virtually guaranteed to win in Nov, at the expense of driving her party's chances of taking the house off a cliff.

believing in free shit. .

> be american
> retard: confirmed
> republican party infiltrated by russian communists
> amerilards too retarded to know whats going on
> russians using proxies/vpn to appear to be american
> shitposting it up here thinking people will take anything written on Jow Forums seriously.

T
O
P
K
E
K

USA USA USSA USSR #1 !

You got us,we are the russians

Guy pretending to be nazi says Russians are pretending to be Americans

LOL

Just wait til november. Dems are going to seize control of this country

Attached: 1525807315107.jpg (208x242, 16K)

But you said the samething during the 2016 election.

Can’t wait to blow your brains out , you fucking commie. If you win in 2018 or 2020 , Jesus Christ... this country will be DT chef in liberal blood...

Drenched

Congrats horse-face

She's so progressive and tolerant. Only racists look at the camera when they're having their portrait taken. YAASSSS QUEEN.

kek