Missouri State University has a female professor conducting and official...

Missouri State University has a female professor conducting and official, fully funded study requiring a bunch of random guys to send them pictures of their penis erect and flaccid for a "sive vs. self confidence" study.

The professor conducting the study is female and has been recruiting people from Reddit and possibly even Jow Forums.

Is this truly a worthwhile study, or a new low for acedemia? What would happen if a guy asked for tit pics for a "brest size vs. self esteem" study?

Sauce: foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/professor-asks-men-to-send-pictures-their-private-parts-for-size-and-self-esteem-research-study.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 2.47.53 PM.png (2284x1464, 2.35M)

I heard about this on the radio today. I was wondering how long it would take before it made its way here. Kind of surprised it took this long.

Me too, I made a thread as soon as I heard it but not many people really took notice. It sounds made up and far-fetched, to be sure, but it is real.

In fact they want at least 3,600 participants

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.37.26 PM.png (1274x1058, 1.23M)

How do I sign up?

Dick pics for "research purposes".
my fucking sides

Attached: 1529716860092.jpg (517x768, 99K)

A hot woman is literally begging internet nerds for dick pics, but it’s all for science.

>hot

>hot
What are you smoking

sexual solicitation of a minor

unless she says 18+

HALP OFFICER!! I BeENA SEXY HARASSED!!!!

Police: "ahem mam, it appears we've found underage penis on your phone, please come with us"

Rappopopepeepe!!!!!!!! THIS iS SEXIST!!

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (400x410, 59K)

And yet she gets to keep her job??? I've completely lost any last hope I had for academia

Well, it's an interesting question I guess, does dick size correlate with self esteem or whatever? Is the relationship linear, or more complex than that?

But any such study is dumb since the amount of people willing to send dick pics are disproportionately going to have bigger dicks, biasing the entire study.

send cp
notify fbi
tell her

just curious what her reaction would be -- for research purposes.

>What would happen if a guy asked for tit pics for a "brest size vs. self esteem" study?

Nothing because this shit has happened for decades and you're only upset now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Let’s be honest, none of us would turn her down

>unless she says 18+
The only criterion is you have to be 22+, so she's good

It was an Election Day. That always takes up the board

idk after reading this im actually kind of interested in seeing the results - I suspect it has a significant impact on self esteem

>What would happen if a guy asked for tit pics for a "brest size vs. self esteem" study?
He'd get far fewer responses.
>I don't think consenting adults should do this study because I don't find it academic
Nobody asked you.

>I suspect it has a significant impact on self esteem
Really? I highly doubt it unless you are extremely below average. I'd say for most people what really matters is simply having good social skills. Once you get a girl to want to sleep with you, she doesn't really seem to care how big you are, it's the social skills that matter all the way.

Still, I'd like to see the results as well.

Why don't we find out?

>>I don't think consenting adults should do this study because I don't find it academic
I never said that. I posted this because it is, let's face it, pretty hilarious due to the nature of it.

I am considering participating myself, in fact

Why not rapey slutty teacher no??

Erection Day?

Same, I heard it on Rush Limbaugh as I was driving on lunch. Interesting study, I'd ask for brappers

Absolutely and unequivocally,
>THIS

the problem with dick related studies is that they're almost always self-reported which kind of defeats the purpose
if she wants to be thorough she should inspect each penis personally

still doesn't matter, the only people who are going to send pics are people who have big cocks

HOW A SOCIOLOGY PROFESSOR CAN MAKE A BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION.
Sorry this is BULLSHIT.
SHE IS A PERVERT SIMPLE AS THAT.
If you say, a group of professors ask students for penis photos and you have a Biology or Anatomy professor ok SURE.

People do all sorts've retarded studied.
I remember this lamer used to tele noobs into factioned guard npcs in City of Villains (and just log off when anybody real shit his bs down) and he did this fucking CONSTANTLY like all day every day when we were not around to hound him.
Turns out he was a professor doing a study on in group/outgroup behavior by being so shitty and cheap that people as a group would get mad at him.
They can pretty much do whatever the fuck if they can even remotely justify it.
I don't know if I necessarily disagree with the situation. obvious the griefing in video games and dick pick shit is probably stupid and worthless, but I don't have any idea what kind of discovery is going to be coming from where so I guess I'd rather have them be able to use their own discretion then not if the price of that is going to be a bit of light tomfuckery here and there.

I wonder if I'm in that guy's study, I killed him whenever he didn't get away in time, he never got me with his shitty npc crutch, and I never said a word to him because I don't talk to red unless they're offering money.

what? you all thought penis inspection day was a joke?

The professor should post her goods to help stimulate the participants in her study, imo

Well played gypsy

That's the reason she wants pics, the pics require to show you measuring your own dick, to ensure it is accurate. This is totally scientific, brah

>Missouri State University whore female professor cant fuck her students and keep her job so she asks a bunch of random guys to send her pictures of their penis erect and flaccid for "study"

same shit, different M.O.

Attached: whore-cunt-pedo.png (267x323, 128K)

'Shower Or Grower--Flacidity and Turgidity In Young American Autists'
American Journal of Prurience, June, '18, Professor Khazar Milkers, Phd

9/10

Line up for a short arm inspection boys.
The professor wants to see your peetos.

Why doesn't she just use the data from penis inspection day?

>a women wants to see my benis

If only

I wonder if she minds if the penis is cumming

I'm also a professor and would like you to send in tits and wide-spread vag pics for a self-esteem research study.

06:44:37
>hot

07:01:27
>Let’s be honest, none of us would turn her down

Future
>Well, it has a pulse

when she gets a pic of a kids dick
CP

She’s gonna use the research to talk shit; just watch.

I do not see what would possible be wrong with that.

Data collection is expensive. If guys on the internet send you the research data for free why would you not just grab it? (And maybe have a few giggles.)

Shes smart.