Sweden is seeing a shift to the far-right as gang violence increases

>A surge in gang violence has stirred anti-immigration sentiment before an election in Sweden, putting a far-right party on course for big gains in one of Europe’s most liberal countries.
>Dozens of people have been killed in the past two years in attacks in the capital Stockholm and other big cities by gangs that are mostly from run-down suburbs dominated by immigrants.
>In the latest bloodshed, three men were shot dead and three were wounded outside an internet cafe in the city of Malmo on June 18. A fourth man was shot dead days later and another man survived because he was wearing a bullet-proof vest.
>With public calls growing for tougher policies on crime and immigration, support has risen for the Sweden Democrats, a party with neo-Nazi roots that wants to freeze immigration and to hold a referendum on Sweden’s membership of the European Union.
>Their worried mainstream rivals have started moving to the right on crime and immigration to try to counter the Sweden Democrats’ threat in the Sept. 9 election. But so far, they are playing into the hands of the far-right.
archive.li/1maOT

Attached: smmgffasfafs.png (845x779, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
greennet.org.uk/network/news/sweden-has-worst-rape-conviction-record-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and that's a good thing

Attached: mv.png (1609x950, 2.34M)

it's amazing how the rise in gang violence isn't the primary concern but people voting right wing is

>Big gains
Not winning
Still losing

the moment they start to gain real momentum they'll give non-natives the right to vote mark my words

huh, you're right. the absolute state of "journalists"

Sweden falling to the right would be extremely demoralizing to progressives. We need it to happen.

thousands of kids got raped by grooming gangs in britain and they didn't bat an eye, why would a few killings matter?

>SDP
>far-right
Ahhhhhh hahahaha. They're basically what we'd call our democrats even with the loony state they're in.

Attached: 1529823595445.jpg (891x630, 135K)

can sven really do it?

Attached: 1529308137693.png (400x400, 107K)

>mfw you too can be a child prodigy if you're too dumb to know your age

Attached: 1517372944445.jpg (496x350, 48K)

Who the fuck are they lying to?
We know
They know
They know we know
WTF is the point?

Attached: Untitled.png (773x346, 22K)

NOW people care about violence

it's just like in Germany where crime is down but only cause they take out immigrant crime. it's so tiresome.

Attached: 1529727102471.jpg (644x846, 83K)

Attached: 1515554753463.jpg (236x223, 27K)

Attached: 1515560365850.png (500x327, 63K)

Attached: 1514099182010.png (651x767, 387K)

>Europe finally waking up

About time. Too bad it had to take their countries being permanently muzzied and destroyed for it to happen.

Attached: 1518158052837.jpg (600x639, 41K)

Sweden no!

>The left:
2015: Sweden changed the definition of RAPE so it doesn't count, user
2018: *crickets*

Attached: 1504149295472.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

Attached: 1515556756683.jpg (200x234, 12K)

Kek

They changed the def of rape?

Attached: 1515560530890.png (720x1280, 408K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
>Rape in Sweden has a legal definition described in Chapter 6 in the Swedish Penal Code.[1] Historically, rape has been defined as forced sexual intercourse initiated against a woman or man by one or several people, without consent.[2] In recent years, several revisions to the definition of rape have been made to the law of Sweden,[3] to include not only intercourse but also comparable sexual acts against someone incapable of giving consent, due to being in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness.[4]

Attached: rape.jpg (477x316, 19K)

Attached: 059.jpg (680x601, 66K)

Oh Sweden please just hero already.

Attached: 400px-Anime_furry_nazis.jpg (400x451, 42K)

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NAZI WHORE
We will shot them at the border

Attached: 1515560554164.jpg (704x660, 127K)

I hope you're wrong. If that is the case, people will start voting for AfS instead.

How old is that guy really? 17? 18?

They are fucking ridiculous. They should be publicly flogged.

Sweden 2022 is a White land again

Attached: 1515560438301.png (682x580, 160K)

I would start buying ammo at that point.biggly

This year there's a new law in Sweden that defines all sex as rape unless there is a formal "do you consent to sex act x" "yes" before every move during sex. So if you are in say missionary and switch it up without going through the consent procedure defined by law, you have become a rapist.

No joke

Attached: 1529371076657.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attached: 1515560595845.jpg (700x420, 64K)

Attached: 1529544299810.png (388x476, 205K)

Except this actually false and almost all media reporting on it are completely retarded, both right and left wing. The new law is retarded but you still don't need to actually consent for it not to be rape in Sweden. It's only rape if you make it clear that you're not okay with it.

Attached: 1515560670272.jpg (588x444, 55K)

They don't show a correlation because migration background isn't recorded.

And where did you get that from? Of course the don't 'take out' migrant crime. What our cucked media bases their claim on is that in total numbers there are less offenses, but what they conveniently ignore is that violent crime has gone up and the official statistic does link that to migrants.

Attached: 1515563388017.jpg (746x960, 100K)

>visisted
dyslexics are atavistic subhumans who need to go extinct.

The fact of the matter is that leftist Swedes have to find ways of diluting the sex crime figures to incorporate more native Swedish men. Counting unwanted sex in marriage over 2 years as 700+ counts of rape? That's ridiculous, but it shows you how skewed the migrant sex crime numbers are. The only way they can show native Swedish men as comparable is if they add rinky-dink college drinking and questionable feminist cases of rape (that really only affect native Swedes) into the mix.

What is your take? Why would you ever make that massive shift? It serves a double purpose. Leftists get to claim they are protecting women and the more nefarious reason is that they get to obfuscate the true forcible penetration and aggressive groping crimes that are committed.

The more "realistic" Araki's art got, the uglier it got.
Those noses look awful.
Also, Araki is incapable of drawing straight legs or people standing straight.

This is false, filthy swedish taqiyya. What you're saying is already the law. The new law requires a verbal "yes" ahead of any individual sex act during the act of sex.

Attached: 1515560617472.jpg (485x534, 73K)

There's no saving the older generations. They've deluded themselves hard. The only escape for them is death, there's no changing their minds. Perhaps on a primitive level they understand that foreign savages are a bad thing, but they're in their gated communities and don't care.
>How could this right-wing party be gaining traction? I just don't understand! Immigration is good for everyone!

looks fine to me ho's retarded now toughguy?

>gender neutral
>the word 'hen' refers to a female chicken
i fucking hate sweden

Attached: 1509941749907.png (1076x699, 406K)

If you're serious now and not trolling I can link you to a post by someone studying law on reddit where he thoroughly explains the new law, it is in Swedish though. They wanted to enforce a requirement for consent, as in you need actually say "yes" which wasn't the case before and still isn't, and was voted on but ultimately turned down.

Why do Swedes never evolve beyond forming gangs and raping and stealing everything within reach, like Vikings?

>someone
>studying law
>on plebbit

Attached: 1526713902674.jpg (640x512, 68K)

Orrefors the glas company is an interesting story.
My father worked there his entire working life and got pensioned just some years before its downfall.
Orrefors Glasbruk located in Orrefors was a family owned company until it were sold to investors. From that time on, the downfall began.
The brand however still exists, but isn't produced in Orrefors anymore and the factory is closed. Instead the cheaper line is produced in China Asia and the more expensive stuff is produced in Kosta. A nearby town in Sweden that owns the brands name.
Most of my family members, relatives and friends worked at Orrefors Glasbruk. Including me, during summer holiday when i still were in school.

I remember times when more than 100.000 tourists visited Orrefors each year and bought stuff at the "Glasshoppen", booked rooms at the local hotels and ate at local restaurants. All this is gone and Orrefors Glasbruk is closed for good.

What if Sweden pulls a complete 180 and goes from totally cucked to totally based?

Good.

/Thread.

>the country where it's literally illegal to use the wrong pronouns
>I fucking hate Sweden for having a gender neutral word
As much as I hate these mentally ill retards, this is just stupid. You do realise a gender neutral word is actually useful right? When referring to an unknown person or someone who has a gender neutral name, a word that covers both genders is useful.

Still Fucked tho. Y'all need to start killing violent Migrants. Death for death. Fight for your country you brainwashed Bavarian fucking pussy.

Attached: 1487732933597.png (640x640, 223K)

It's all so tiresome. I'm tired of it. Of tired of the stupid people. I'm just tired.

As this person is an active member on discussing on Swedish politics on reddit and always knows what he's talking about I have no reason to doubt his education. His analysis of the new is also factually correct, which bolsters his supposed education.

>Counting unwanted sex in marriage over 2 years as 700+ counts of rape?
Did you know that despite this way of recording obviously skewing the statistics most rapes in Sweden are done by perpetrators unknown to the victim?
That's unique in western countries btw

But honestly, "hen" is totally NWO newspeech and i refuse to use it when i'm in Sweden.
Han eller hon räcker tillräckligt långt och har fungerat i hundratals år.

>(you) are out of touch with (you)r fellow swedes
>that's the point

>worried mainstream rivals have started shifting to the right
Politicians changing their 'views' to get elected should be an arrestable offence. Like fraud. Because it is fraud. And they are organised above the law criminals for rent.

>(((SD)))
>Far-right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They are fucking puppets you dummies.

Also, 100 bears will be killed in Jämtland alone this fall. Record numbers.
The REAL question is; when will we be able to hunt niggers in the ghettos? Like 1000 every fall would be a good start.

Attached: kippa.jpg (720x405, 39K)

Attached: 1509941874224.jpg (881x578, 91K)

Ta livet av dig din jävla fjolla.

When the right idea finally passes through. You on /pil/ will be left in the dust because you're all bark and no bite. You're not ready for it.
>wooow war looks like THAT ?

Attached: Space Nigger.jpg (480x360, 9K)

No matter how retarded our rape laws are at the end of the day, it will always boil down to word against word so lots of the joke claims gets thrown out in court. Not to mention the fact that genuine cases also could get thrown out as our justice system is a joke.

greennet.org.uk/network/news/sweden-has-worst-rape-conviction-record-europe

Always the extreme with us due to leftists.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

Sure, I refuse to use the word too due to the association but what I said still stands true.

>many swedes are retarded
>all of them are
But please do go on, how am I our of touch.

Yeah, the solution is have another country invade Sweden.
Doesn't the US have military assets in Finland or Norway?

hahahha.

This

Tillbaks till flashback och cirkelrunka om nmr.

>t. bigot

Hahahahaha

I told you

I fucking TOLD you guys

That Sweden would be the first to rise

Attached: swedish-girls.jpg (1024x709, 200K)

Why Bavarian?

What does this even mean? Non-natives as in people that aren't ethnic swedes or people who don't have citizenship? If it's the former then that's already the case, if the latter then you're delusional if you think that would happen.

>Zionist Democrats
>Far right

Attached: avner-ben-yisrael-svenskjudiskdialog-jomshof-sds-valvaka-2014.jpg (593x395, 40K)

The "plan" will not be challenged.

Det blir Finspång för dig din lilla sodomit.

Attached: bögflagga.jpg (727x545, 86K)

This picture is taken in Berlin on the Wittenberg Platz during the Football world cup in Germany.

>(you)r fellow swedes recognized the reality that (you)r nation's system was not designed and cannot sustain importing en masse foreigners who do not and do not want to integrate into your country

Attached: 1509941803090.png (640x640, 201K)

>?????????????
I'm neither gay nor support the LGBT movement.

>Y'all need to start killing migrants*
FTFY

i never got this guys appeal

Fuck are you on? Part 7 and 8 look great

>latest bloodshed
Theres been a murder report every day since the 18

This is true but I don't see how this has to do with anything I've said. Also majority of Swedes are now against mass immigration.

With the verbal consent thing in Sweden I'd be such a technical rapist. Sex doesn't always work like that. Often one or the other party involved (forget the other variables for a mo) initiates sex to arouse the other. Okay penetration is not the normal way to do that but I have known it happen like that perfectly innocently. I can give specific anacdotes if anyone doubts it, I've got a semi on recalling those occasions right now.
A woman can and does sometimes say no meaning yes please. But you have to know what you are doing and be totally right about it if you play dangerous games or else don't cry about it later when you're a convicted rapist.
Discussing sex like a contract isn't that pure Brave New World NWO shit. Dystopia made real.

Attached: 1510019907890.jpg (900x728, 23K)

>swede unironically defending le gender-neutral meme

Attached: confused and concerned.jpg (600x600, 21K)