Texas dindu burglars torture 7 year old in scalding bath

Armed home invaders torture seven-year-old boy by holding him down in bathtub of scalding hot water to force him to tell them where the valuables are in terrifying Texas break-in
Three masked men burst into a Houston, Texas home at 3am on Monday
Police say they hit the homeowner and grabbed his seven-year-old son
They then held the boy in a scalding hot bathtub of water as they forced him to tell them where his family get their valuables
Intruders made off with phones, jewelry and cash, after the hour-long ordeal
The boy was taken to hospital where he is being treated for fluid on his lungs
Sheriff Troy Nehls branded the intruders 'cowards' as police hunt for the men
Crimestoppers are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to arrest
By HANNAH PARRY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:43 EDT, 26 June 2018 | UPDATED: 14:56 EDT, 26 June 2018
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5888023/Home-invaders-tortured-seven-year-old-boy-break-in.html?mrn_rm=als1

//The suspects are described as black, one was wearing a black vintage Air Jordan men's hooded sweatshirt that is black with 'Jordan' spelled out in white on the sleeves and was clearly carrying a gun in his hand. Another was wearing a white Adidas hoodie and a face mask which read 'change.'

The third was wearing red sneakers that are believed to be Jordan basketball shoes.

Cops are also hunting a fourth suspect, the getaway driver. //

Attached: Texas TEEN burglars torture 7 year old boy in scalding bathtub.jpg (1424x1096, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nOzR5Jnd6bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would a 7 year-old know where the valuables are?

ikr? Fucking subhumans.

Let's see the ZOG address this on Live PD's "crime of the week" after they shit they pulled a few weeks ago

>they then held the boy in a scalding hot bath tub of water as they forced him to tell them where his family get their valuables
>to tell them where his family get their valuables
his family get their valuables

what kind of a retard wrote this? are we sure this is legit news?

>why would a 7 year-old know where the valuables are?

Why you apply human logic to negroid acts of savagery?

Attached: improper use of firearms.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

What did they pull?
The absolute state of Burger education.

Attached: 1506255223608.png (1024x768, 408K)

Lol typical negroes

its not just them, i see these mistakes in all british news articles. i sometimes feel like writing in with a correction, but they wont give a shit. here is the highlight of fucking retarded i encountered before. im studying accountancy at college.they make me spend a fuck load of money, on their books, that i need, for the course. i buy them, going through them, smashing them. get to a single question, that no matter how i do the workings, it never matches with the answer. after 8 months i email them, because im certain something is wrong
?oh dont worry user, we made a mistake in that edition, forget about it
wtf do you mean forget about it? i paid a shitload of money for the course, the books, the annual membership to your cult, and you are telling me you fucked up in the educational resources im learning from? wow. guess what? i quit with 1 week of their response

i'm pretty sure i saw an article saying whites were more violent interracially

Explain how they found the valuables, then.

I mean, sure, at that age I knew that my mom was keeping her jewelry in a drawer in their bedroom, my dad's somewhat expensive camera was in a cupboard in the living room. Like, the usual and obvious places any burglar with a few braincells would check anyways. And IF my parents would have had a safe in their house you can be damn sure that I wouldn't know the code to open it, at least not as a 7yo. But yeah, as the leaf said

I wish they’d pull that shit at my place, the cops would arrest me for what id do to those fuckers.

Jesus Christ. Poor kid.

>water in the lungs
So they gave this fucking boy brain damage for a few thousand dollars at most. Niggers seriously need to fucking hang. Their whole rotten families too.

this little 7 year old white boy stood up to them to the point they resorted to brutal torture.

They have to be fucking retarded...

That article was full of shit. Niggers are found guilty of not just violent crime but "hate crime violent crime" at twice the rate of whites. There's a ton of numbers involved so Im not going to look them all up and spoon feed you but some anons did all the math and made an infograph on it a while ago showing exactly how much more violent niggers are using nothing but official statistics.

This reminds me of south African farm murders.

there are plenty of examples of niggers murdering people for less than a dollar

Yeah...this sort of thing happens in South Africa too. They’re just getting back in touch with their roots.

Eh it's just another day in america

meanwhile let's look for the outrage of a cop shooting another nigger not complying

>this

would have earned them a kitchen knife across the throat if walked in on.

This

Basically a hit piece on some of the individuals involved in the Berkley protests if I remember correctly. Framed the situation a very specific, narrative friendly way, and made it seem as if the supposed perpetrators (wypipo no less) were specifically targeting a colored person who was undoubtedly innocent and not at all a part of the giant free-for-all

When you factor in population numbers, the black on white murder rate is 27 times the rate vice versa. I think thats based on 2013 fbi stats.

Fbi also got shit for the zero white on black rape number, so they just stopped reporting the number under king dindu barry.

Also of the existing white crime. Often hispanics who aren't even remotely white. Their crimes are classified as white crime. If you bother to read through the data I'm willing to bet white crime is even lower than what it is today.

I tend not to watch the virtue-signalling faggots
can't understand why the threads are so popular on Jow Forums

Maybe they were 7 year old treasures!

The valuables bit was a lie. They just did it for fun. Jew media trying to do damage control.

Niggers are human though, eh?

Niggers dont think thats what makes them so dangerous. A spic would just tie you up and rob you, a white would wait for you to be outside of your home then rob your houses. A nigger on the otherhand just breaks into your house then will probably rape any female he sees and kill you for no reason.

It took an hour, you Chinese clown. Got fuck/eat a dog.

This but not ironically:(

Usually on more comprehensive studies you'll see it divided into White and non-Hispanic White

Torture is a death sentence offense in Texas.

These niggers are going to get lynched.

Attached: 0001225042_20.jpg (483x482, 69K)

Was thinking the same thing. I hadn’t ever heard of this method for torture/murder until today, when I see it twice, on different continents.

Attached: right_to_choose.jpg (960x830, 86K)

Read the story, they tortured the 7yr old to get the info out of the parent.
Kek they also called the father a "homo"wner

youtu.be/nOzR5Jnd6bU

Just last year we had chimps torturing a white retard by scalping him slowly and forcing him to drink toilet water with their shit in it in Chicago.

These niggers just created a lifelong racist. He'll be saying nigger around the house, and telling his friends the holocaust was a lie by age 10.

>Houston

Homeowner had no excuse not to kill those animals, you live in Houston every white male I know is strapped 24/7, I got a mossberg by the bed and a bed room door lock.

>living in a third world shithole like the US
>not having a bedside AR15
They had it coming.

Kek I noticed they didn't say father either

Attached: i-will-look-after-my-wifes-son-while-she-fights-5710854.png (500x303, 89K)

guns for 7y olds fucking when?

so far from south africa, yet the behavior remains identical.

But remember, just like the authorities said, those young people who were shouting fuck white people at him didn’t really mean it.

>TORTURE IS A DEATH SENTENCE CHARGE IN TEXAS
this is somewhat refreshing. I'd dearly like to to see these shit animals as they are dragged through every stage of that. Hopefully taken in seriously wounded in the knees so no other human beings get injured in their capture.
It's all instinct and bad spirits/schizophrenia with an African in a pressure situation. I've seen documentaries where they show troops of male chimps hunting other monkeys seemingly just for fun, they literally tear the young limb from limb just to fling them from the trees. I'm certain that the resemblance is not superficial and that all the science discarded because of political correctness is sound. Humans are us, Dawkins says that there's more than ample evidence to prove that we and other races are in fact varied sub species.
THE STATISTICS COMPLETELY PROVE IT BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT.
I am not like them. I'd rather be hurt than see a 7 year old hurt like that. Nothing, simply nothing could make me do that. A few bits of bric-à-brac motivated these big time gangsters (?!) If it was my city we'd be after that reward.
That extra £18,750 (maybe even split) would make the rest of the year a very happy one.

>obese and mentally slowed US cop solving the case
How would that be possible? All description the victims can give is "they were niggers" and the cops will be like "duh, no shit".
Case closed, unless they literally brag about it on Jewbook and an officer sees his in his free time before they delete the post.