Did we ever find out what this was? a buttplug, or...?

did we ever find out what this was? a buttplug, or...?

Attached: 1524015982747.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

dmt

it's a high speed gif. sage. kys.

Attached: fitler.jpg (208x300, 8K)

He was just nervous cuz all the niggers there

nobody else is rocking like him, nobody else looks weird at all

Confirmed prostate stimulation

Parkinsons?

Wow HITLUMP BTFO
CHECK OUT THIS GIF HAHA
BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

drugs

Amphetamine

It's Autism
Autists like to rock themselves for comfort when nervous, sad, or excited.

That's the same thing I do when I have diarrhea and need too shit but can't at the moment.

When was the last time you saw an autist take over an entire country by himself through his charisma alone, idiot?

All WW1 vets who were injured during the war were put on heavy doses of drugs which had these side affects.
Hitler himself survived a gas attack done by the British.

For real eat a handful of Adderall in a boring situation, and the Nazis had pure speed.

It's amphetamine.

2016 in america

stimming, common in autism

Attached: Trump.jpg (1000x414, 47K)

He has ADHD?

>its high speed so repetitive movements aren't odd
Guy was crazy and went off into lalala land, letting the allies win.

More likely some amphetamine but yeah, he's just tripping, into the race and gif is sped up.

You fuckers don't do drugs do you. Watch his right hand, he's high as fuck on speed.

only degenerates like you and Hitler do drugs

OP here.

I just read that Dr. Theodor Gilbert Morell said that Hitler suffered dearly from colossal flatulence, key word: COLOSSAL (this in addition to his single testicle and short penis). sadly, that's what he's suffering from in the webm.

I guess that's it. It's settled science now.

Many good times were had and zero fucks were given

well it was in germany, charisma means entirely something else there. any other country and you would have a point.

It looks like drug use to me.

His finger tapping looks like the most obvious clue to it, like his body is trying to find something to do.

It's from the 1936 olympics. The guy that claimed Hitler was a methhead literally went to go work in Tel Aviv afterwords.

He was watching the 1936 olympics. Cameras didn't shoot in 30fps.

It doesn't, you just don't understand German so you get a different' reaction when you hear his speeches.

Hitler was a young war hero, his peers knew this. He also was a martyr, he was shot by German police in the stomach leading a revolt. When he got out of prison after this, he took over Europe in elections and in a very, very short period of time he fixed a great deal of important economic problems.

Attached: 1511607594290.jpg (640x528, 45K)

I wanna do amphetamines with Hitler and watch niggers run around a track.