Federal judge issues nationwide injunction against separating families

Blumpf BTFO by HAPA judge.

cnn.com/2018/06/26/politics/federal-court-order-family-separations/index.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 21.52.39.png (2290x578, 174K)

welp I guess we need SCOTUS to btfo them once again

>linking CNN
kys yourself

Let's see him enforce that ruling

SCOTUS just warned them that if they do this shit again they will strip them of this power.

sauce?

But didn't Trump sign an EO ordering the end of family separations anyway? Weren't they in the process of doing this?

This.

>"Clarence Thomas, in a concurrence, went further. He called such orders “legally and historically dubious,” warning that if the lower courts continue using them, the Supremes would be “duty-bound” to adjudicate. So the judicial resistance is on notice."

Attached: 501EF498-804C-45CC-A492-79DC70730D83.jpg (482x952, 128K)

Thomas had it at the end of his opinion.

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (1920x1080, 147K)

this shit just keeps getting better and better

Attached: 1515723749985.jpg (1100x733, 67K)

Yes POTUS already signed an EO ordering it.
Just the psycho left again trying to obstruct.

care to prove that the child belongs with the adult they showed up with?

Federal judge found guilty of treason overnight in military tribunal

>judges can issue anything that would affect anything nationwide

Attached: IMG_2777.jpg (1024x1007, 110K)

Trump stopped the family separations with an EO though.

fucking idiot.
Congress legislates.

They have been doing it constantly since Trump became President in order to RESIST.

So glad to see this. What he's doing is legal, don't understand the hate for it.

So, game set match?

BTFO!!!

I didn’t know it was possible to be this erect

the left is deranged

can't wait for it to happen
the restoration of true separation of power, which makes the West objectively superior to any other culture

Please help me understand what this means. The supreme court can get rid of the federal judges. I don't understand what the supreme court is threatening to do
>pic related , is me

Attached: 1529915154887.png (960x960, 331K)

>Federal judge BTFO Supreme Court
nice

And now finally the SCOTUS told them to stop or they are going to fuck them up.

>Supreme Court BTFO Federal Judge
more like this though

It's a good thing that the US, Russia and China are the only relevant powers on Earth, otherwise I'd start caring slightly.

Appears so. They'll be stripped of duty essentially.

His executive order was already signed. Liberals are retarded as fuck. Reunite and deport them both, yes. Federal liberal fucking judges will get put in their place by Supreme Court Justices.

the use of injunctions is dubious at best and the use can be stopped entirely by the court

yeah he already made that executive order you dumb fucking cunt

There's NO WAY you can be this retarded.

That’s some good shit right there. Damn I would love to see that go down. Can you imagine how salty the media would get? I fucking can’t even.

Attached: 311752EC-335C-4FD9-8CF7-363DC9BF2C08.jpg (620x349, 49K)

They will have to do dna tests. And then maybe we’ll see the extent of the trafficking problem

I think they are doing it to trick their viewers

I don't think it will happen

>Blumphch HAPA judge BTOvered nevr recovererd

Attached: 1490027185514.jpg (374x500, 113K)

Good, fuck these district judges trying to act like they're the damn Supreme Court with their nation wide bullshit.

Trump already ordered them to be reunited. They are ruling Trump must do something he has already done. Complete insanity.

But trump gave them what they wanted? I am so confused?

That's going to work out just as well as it did for the travel ban and the fag cake.

>hapa
what a complete europhobe utilising masoracist hordes to push unsustainable idealism like "open borders" with no regard for the reality of global poverty population numbers vs the west

>resistance is on notice
but muh blue wave

the based black man in a maga hat swing his hammer and rule of law go by by

and day after white liberals swing on trees

Attached: 1520794983503.png (235x215, 6K)

Nice digits, though.

>non-citizens have rights

Why can't these people just be thrown back immediately.

I never thought I would say this in my life, but god bless federal oversight.

Oh look, another ruling from the ultra liberal 9th Circuit that will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

why would i be against this? i want their families to be together when theyre shipped back together

Basically it means that if the 9th Circus keeps this shit up the Supreme Court is going to rule that lower courts don't have the authority to issue blanket injunctions like this.

But he didn't. He literally reset it to what it was before but worse. Don't believe it? Border patrol is out of resources and are now back to catch and release. Literally worse. Trafficking can just be tried and tried again with no risk. Asylum seekers end up in a desert. Literally leaving the door open to the worst.