How Many Genders Are There?

What do you think pol? Is it just me or have people gone insane?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19155947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1, Women are property

People have gone insane. You have a pee-pee or a vagoo. One or the other.

Memes aside, there are only 2 sexes. There's also intersex, which is a broad term for unfortunate biological mishaps.

Gender dysmorphia and all that non-binary nonsense is just derangement.

>How Many Genders Are There?
Three.
Male, Female, and Canadian.
Good luck, Bizarro Australia.

Attached: Pucklings.jpg (700x547, 41K)

Attached: 1529110074877.gif (300x186, 446K)

There are only whofuckingcares and iwantthemtoblowme. Nothing else matters.

FPBP

Incomplete argument. You can be born with XY or XX and not have the normal corresponding genitalia. Furthermore, losing your genitalia doesn't change your gender.

We should just get rid of the "gender" concept altogether and refer to people by their biological sex.
We don't need 32 different fucking bathrooms because people think they were born with the wrong genitals.

exactly 19

Attached: 1459293597605.jpg (548x352, 37K)

you are born either with a penis or a vagina. anything else means you're a genetic defect and should go in the oven. my 8 says it's true.

You are either a "he," "she," or "it."

Attached: ftfy4.jpg (900x509, 207K)

Choose your fighter. If it isn't "male", you lost.

>You can be born with XY or XX and not have the normal corresponding genitalia.
>Furthermore, losing your genitalia doesn't change your gender.
Found the mental patient.
Dying your hair purple or turning your cock inside out doesn't make you a new, special flavor of ice cream.

There are now Men, Women, and degenerates.
Same as all of recorded human history.
>I'm speshul! I only suck cock on Tuesdays!
Degenerate.

Either you suck dick, or you do not suck dick.
If you suck dick, you're either a Woman or a degenerate.

Yes, Justin, it's that simple.

Attached: Tranada.jpg (1280x941, 214K)

Your reading comprehension is piss-poor.

I fucking hated the trannies in that video, they say "I'm trans, therefore there are more than 2 genders" Mother fucker, does Transitioning not mean you go from 1 gender to the 2nd?

For these people, despite their being near infinite genders, the transitions that can occur, or we at least observe, are from male to female or vice versa. If all these supposed genders are equally valid/real, why do we never see or hear of transitions outside the binary genders?

*there being

Baby
Boy
Girl
Man
Woman
Crone, post menopausal woman
Those are natural sexual identities separate from sex. You do not get to choose.

It doesn't matter how many there are, only two matter at the end of the day. We need to start dropping dead weight. Anything that's inefficient and doesn't promote virtue, should be discarded.

We have Sheilas and Bruces

> "baby is a sexual identity"

That's a new one.

>That's a new one.

They were wanking to chan queen Bailey Jay and fucked up.

I'm gonna say 3. Men. Women. And those people that are born with both male and female reproductive organs.

Man, Woman and Apache helicopter

Fuck off pedo!

>Your reading comprehension is piss-poor.
You suck dick.

Attached: 16YearEthiopian.png (988x1110, 1.64M)

I am stating gender is deeper than just genitalia. At no point did I say there were more than 2 genders. Your argument was incomplete and weak, brainlet. If you define gender simply as genitalia then the trannies would be perfectly valid in saying they are "men" or "women" by having surgery altering their genitals. Now fuck off.

>We have Sheilas and Bruces
And Abo and Roo fuckers.

Thank booze for that. 'NO" can quickly become "any port in a storm" when your lubricant is the Devil's gin.

tl;dr
enough booze turns humans into niggers in under 4 hours.
Still only 2 genders no matter where your cock is when you wake up.
Fucking a monster isn't that different from fucking a gay monster.

Attached: Bogans.jpg (550x367, 29K)

>blah, blah, blah
You suck dick.
Normies don't care, and faggots do it every day.
You're just (((confused))); i.e. the third gender.

Everyone else would realize they were a faggot when they were balls deep on a cock.

Attached: WANK.png (866x553, 153K)

You wont be able to tell the difference between men and women at the end of times, my grandma told me when i was little. Now I know that doesn't mean ''literally'' its politicaly. Its the end times. The smartphone is the mark of the beast which is the internet

sex = gender

people need to stop trying to debate biology

Burden of proof dictates you back this inane argument up with factual science.

.....and by factual science, I mean at (the very) least double blind study conducted by no less than two separate laboratories (accredited, mind you, not some drivel you found from salon saying x lab and y lab say so)

And the oddball XXY absolutely does not count in these studies.

t. Biologist

>...and by factual science, I mean at (the very) least double blind study conducted by no less than two separate Faggots

Democrats need a government funded study to tell them to wipe their asses.

Attached: FullRetard.jpg (630x300, 47K)

No shit, Sherlock.

Logic. Reason. The weapons the Democrats fear more than scary salt rifles, Trump, and Russia combined.

discord gg/gDSGHDk

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

>this hasn't been posted yet

Son, I am disappoint.

Attached: 1518696096515.jpg (1008x872, 127K)

Babies have neither biological expression of nor social roles related to their sex, which is is different from the other categories that user mentioned. He's right, btw, if "gender" means something like "a social role based on one's sexual status". Boys and girls aren't biologically mature, but they have socially diverged in various ways. Men and women have different social and reproductive roles. Post-menopausal women lose the reproductive role, and typically fill a somewhat different social role than fertile women.

So if you want to be technical about it, there are six according to that formulation of gender. But virtually no one actually uses that. The conceptual separation of gender from sex is recent and rather incomplete, so most people think that there are two, that is, males and females, never mind the different social roles assigned to the sexes through their lives. And some people are insane, with a poorly-built ideology driving a conceptual mishmash that leads to the proliferation of "genders" that we like to laugh at here.

i tend to stick with the property theory

Male and female only. There's no transgender electrical plugs, no genderfluid screw bits, etc. I wonder why that is.

You get to unlock additional genders on subsequent playthroughs, or in lootboxes.

2, man and woman
if the DNA shows X, XX, XXX, etc. then female.
if it shows XY, XXY, XYY, etc. then male.

LSAT-- gender question

Attached: LSAT.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Attached: Berkeley.png (851x479, 260K)

>gender (n.)
>c. 1300, "kind, sort, class, a class or kind of persons or things sharing certain traits," from Old French gendre, genre "kind, species; character; gender" (12c., Modern French genre), from stem of Latin genus (genitive generis) "race, stock, family; kind, rank, order; species," also "(male or female) sex," from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

>Also used in Latin to translate Aristotle's Greek grammatical term genos. The grammatical sense is attested in English from late 14c. The -d- is a phonetic accretion in Old French (compare sound (n.1)).

>The "male-or-female sex" sense is attested in English from early 15c. As sex (n.) took on erotic qualities in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous. Later often in feminist writing with reference to social attributes as much as biological qualities; this sense first attested 1963. Gender-bender is from 1977, popularized from 1980, with reference to pop star David Bowie.

tl;dr if you use "gender" as anything other than a polite word for sex (male/female) then you are using a third wave feminist definition of the word. Ironically, a better term for all the nonsense "genders" that the left believes in is "sexual identity".

Outliers and aberrations which are, by their very nature, defined by their deviation from the gender/sex binary, do not change the reality of the gender/sex binary.

If something lies outside a binary, it means its not just binary like if a 2 suddenly started showing up in machine language and the machine was perfectly fine interpreting it, it would change the reality of machine language away from a binary language.

test

That's a really fucking retarded analogy. For one thing, intersex people or people with deformed genitalia, in the absence of advanced medical intervention, are almost universally infertile. That means that, sexually, they are not functional. They cannot reproduce. They are a biological mistake. Sexual intercourse is a binary act between the two sexes/genders. Aberrations and deformations and mutations don't change that reality, and they never will. Every human that has ever lived was the result of a sexual union between a man and a woman.

To further, if intersex people with deformed genitals or internal testes or no ovaries or hermaphrodites were able to reproduce with each other, then your brainless machine language analogy might be relevant. But they cannot and it is not.

Continuum between male and female and agender. Everything else is made up and worthless. You are not a pony kin no matter how many times you've fucked in a fur suit.

Humans aren't the only type of animals, some animals are almost exclusive hermaphrodites and reproduce just fine.

Still some human hermaphrodites are able to reproduce.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19155947

gender refers to grammar, so each language has it's own number of genders.

if you mean sexes, then obviously there are only the 2

The answer to "how many genders are there?" is the same as "how many political parties arevthere in the United States?" I think technically there are more than two -- ex: people born XXY -- but there are only two that matter so stop being a hipster faggot smelling your own third-gender farts.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19155947

We're talking about humans, of course other animals have different modes of binary sexual, asexual and rare cases of nonbinary sexual reproduction. But non-human animals also eat shit, eat their offspring and rape with reckless abandon. Argument to nature is not your friend here.
As for the above case, I did say ALMOST universally infertile. The fact that, according to your own source, there are only 11 known cases in the world of hermaphrodites becoming pregnant speaks to that.
I'd also note that
>The mother has a 46, XX karyotype
In other words, a genetic female with some degree of male anatomy, likely from abnormal androgen levels during fetal development.

If you think it's worth completely redefining the biological definitions and linguistic structures of a species of 7.5 billion individuals because of a dozen or so aberrations and development disorders, I guess we also ought to redefine the number of chromosomes that humans have. After all, some people have 47 chromosomes instead of 46.

Inb4 Incel

>But non-human animals also eat shit, eat their offspring and rape with reckless abandon.
There have been humans documented to do all of that.

>I guess we also ought to redefine the number of chromosomes that humans have.
We don't define that, nature does, we only document it and the exceptions are already noted in the medical documentation.

Male
Female
Hermafrodite

all the rest is a mental illness

Scientifically speaking, sex is determined on three levels:
1) Chromosomic (XY versus XX)
2) Gonadic (penis versus vagina)
3) Phenotypic (male body versus female body)

unironic /Thread

Attached: 1497052431870.jpg (1259x1080, 528K)

There are four:

>masculine
>feminine
>common
>neuter

Masculine nouns refer to male creatures (usually mammals), feminine, to females, common, to mixed groups comprising both sexes or hypothetical agents which could be either sex.

Grammatical gender languages may have more genders than four which are somewhat arbitrarily assigned.

"Gender" as used in a non-linguistic sense points to no discoverable object or property. It is a propaganda term meant to be conflated with the biological category, "sex" which is essential, absolute and binary.

Just stop.

Vadå?