It’s actually happening

Crazy if you think about it.

Attached: B925FEC5-8982-47B9-B167-B53DC90F581B.jpg (1125x2001, 1.14M)

Lol

Attached: 70B57580-6549-4462-9F86-A84242E5FE0E.jpg (1125x2001, 872K)

quick rundown?

Attached: ribler.png (247x292, 47K)

No.
T.ranked.
Shots fired.

What happened?

The funniest thing ever is how upset blacks and leftists get at white people moving to the most REMOTE area to build a sanctuary, and yet they all drive out there and burn down their houses. Fucking hypocrites.

Craig Cobb purchased a ton of land in some ass end ND town and attempted (or still is IDK this is pretty old) to create a white ethnostate by moving in enough Neo Nazis to become the majority, thereby ensuring they'd always vote in favor of white rights. There you go.

Good

Story broke yesterday

Let's scrap the elected representatives and only have one man on charge! That will stop the fascists!

No, they're having a referendum now to disincorporate the town back to the county after the mayor appealed that to the county and they denied it.

What a complete europhobic masoracist scared of people voting for their own interests

A MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN HOWARD COUNTY MARYLAND WAS JUST GIVEN COURT APPROVAL FOR PERMITS TO BE ISSUED.

>veto vote duesvult

Sorry bud that's democracy for ya :)))

>granted.

This is why no one likes pol. Idiots like this hopped on and tried to make pol a white supremacy board. Politics weren't like this before.

>cite permits. Or reclaim your vote please.

>implying this isn't ste state of the union.
>20 year sentences are given like bricks of gold.

What exactly can you do in this situation?

so what city is this and id like to move there ASAP

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sounds like discrimination to me.

Attached: assata shakur.jpg (971x1280, 223K)

MD here but also basement dweller. I know there's voting today, what permit?

You are an anti-white screamer and you're called that because when you see people talking about things you disagree with, you make noise in an attempt to stop that discussion. It's only noise, though; only screaming.

You're screaming, man!

Its pretty incredible when you think about it

Whites go for leaps and bounds to avoid physical conflict and yet the shitskins and communists make it seem like were the assholes. Yeah sure we conquered this land from the native americans but its not like we can give it back to them at this point and everybody conquered somewhere. Its also bewildering that the shitskins and communists will talk about how shitty whites are yet they insist on moving into our countries and neighborhoods. Really makes you think

Attached: 1529792010128.jpg (528x405, 41K)

Power to the people (as long as they do what I like)!

I'm sickened. The media's tricks are behind the assholes assumption that they are permitted to attack us constantly like this.
When it comes to war and we switch off the their media they'll be like headless chickens.
So Keep pushing you horrible cunts. People are turning to us everywhere and we will not compromise. Day 1 you go to the rope. You know who I mean, you think you can stop us knowing who's behind the constant lies. Your wealth is made up on a screen, your whole power is the power of a lie. And we know about you. And we know what to do with you.

The racism of old was allegedly about domination. The racism of today is about avoidance.

I for one don’t want to rule over other races. I don’t even want to SEE them, let alone interact with them.

Getting publicity to the injustice is one of the best things.

How can separatist be supremacists, lad?

Leith, ND (pop 16)

Cobb bought a dozen abandoned lots for $100 each and planned on moving in 32 white nationalists.

It's a town of literally like 15 people, it's a cute clickbait story.

funny theres a 2 year old documentary about a story that broke yesterday

When you are a communist but are so afraid of the people who might seize the means of production, you start destroying your own institutions in a failed scorched earth campaign

What happened to Professor Eric "Bike Lock" Clanton at trial today?

wtf why are they so against new immigrants coming to make their community more vibrant and rich???

>white people form a neighborhood
>FUKKKKEN NAZISZ
Does anyone take these people serious

this story is 10 years old

Dieversity means hunting down the last White man.

It's a slide thread because they are triggered over "masoracist" and "europhobe" being potentially dynamite that threatens the entire multicult psyop. Ever since I started posting it like 15 mins ago, there has been new thread after new thread being basically slid itself if I post it there too. They have just started to continue convos since it would show up on first page as part of the responses. True story

*I did not come up with the terms btw

Pre trial.

It means we have to wait until August for what's happening.

Attached: eidl.png (365x470, 193K)

thats a great idea. honestly if Jow Forums could figure out a way to congregate like minded people in the same place we would be a much stronger force to be reckoned with. imagine if we controlled an entire state

The entire planet takes them seriously.
They will send in Federal Troopers to shoot the women in the face and the children in the back.

Attached: RR_WEAVER_AERIAL_2_15233.jpg (2316x1564, 858K)

what now?
qrd

link to thread/archive?

Why don't we all team up and buy it? Anglin begs for $$$. Can I Larp as Neon Trump?

recent developments

uh it was about 18 hours ago and started as "uncle tom" threads that might have been a controlled op to begin with, but quickly turned out actual phrases that being

masoracism
and
europhobic

Attached: MASO (14) - Copy.png (996x219, 88K)

Jow Forums has been talking about doing just this very thing for years now

this like thats really rude and inconsiderate they're just moving there for a better life

because someone has to take care of the groids you bigot!

Thanks for highlighting the important parts of the 20 words, you fucking faggot

Razing a town because one guy showed up would be fucking awesome. Especially if you're that guy.

>White people move out of an area
>WHITE FLIGHT! RACIST!
>White people move into an area
>GENTRIFICATION! NAZIS! RACIST!
Jesus Christ.

>tfw when too advanced for nigger wars

Attached: 2DF450F2-5BF4-47DB-BBF9-E86121CEC6BD.jpg (459x646, 63K)

Another delay to August 8.
One of these days some substitute judge will show up and grant a motion to dismiss the charges. Just got to keep delaying!