Whats a non-racist and actually factual reason to be against immigration...

Whats a non-racist and actually factual reason to be against immigration? When I was younger I was against immigration but I have noticed a severe lack of facts and non-racist arguments being used to take this stance.

I want some arguments that are fact based (and not the kind provided by conservative lobbying orgs etc) and non-racist.

Attached: immigration+and+racism+john+cole+image+num+38733+on+060707.jpg (320x223, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evonomics.com/do-immigrants-import-their-economic-destiny-garrett-jones/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded?

Driving down wages

Attached: The-War-Criminal-Churchill.jpg (700x357, 20K)

Define "racist"

I'm OK with it if they are properly vetted, wait in line like everyone else, have something we need, and never receive a single red cent from the taxpayers for three generations, and cannot vote for three generations.

Changing our culture.
Subverting our politics.

For the daft (you), if America is 90% north European, then living here is like living in northern Europe. If we are 90% Mexican, then it is like living in Mexico. The further we move away from our roots, the less we are in control of our destiny.

No racism needed to hate immigration.

ANTIFA in a nutshell

Attached: youbut.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>non-racist

Attached: brainless.png (205x246, 7K)

They are driving down wages. And the European illegals need to go too.

The right to preserve your people and your culture is not racist. Ask Israeli Jews.

Judgement or dicrimination of a group of people based on their race

Demographics are destiny. When the hispanics can outvote us this country is going to be exactly like South America. I for one don't want to live in a 3rd world country, and all the lefties who push equality for LGBT, minorities, and women will have a rude awakening when they find out that hispanics aren't with them on that. By the time they figure it out it'll be too late.

A nation is defined by its borders, language, and culture.
Why do you hate our nation, OP?

saved

Attached: Blessed Leaf.png (593x93, 9K)

Gotta say I'm not seeing any facts but I am seeing the racism. I am disappoint.

>take land from natives
>fuck up natives way of life
>prop yourself up as new "native" population
>cry foul when you get "you"'ed a few centuries later by a different "non-native" population
Actually karma desu senpai.

So like ignoring science and observable trends within people?

Nonwhites are racist against whites.

Whites shouldn't want to be oppressed in their own countries by hateful nonwhite populations.

You talking about Jews?

>take land from natives
The asians who crossed the bearing straight sold their land for glass beads.

How is racism not factual?
The whole point is that it's actually a legit categorization system

Just watch anybody speech by a Democrat from before 2014.

Grow up, the differences matter.

Resource management. If shitskins throughout the whole of shitskinistan would like to live like Americans or Europeans, why don't they just build their law structure to mirror the image?

When hords of any foreign people invade other lands, resources deplete exponentially. Roads get clogged, healthcare gets swamped, education falls behind, standards drop, etc etc etc. Emigration in this day and age is a parasitic infestation. That's all it is, real talk. Slovenly, lazy, stupid people fleeing from a disaster that they themselves created in order to mooch off of those who worked their way into prosperity.

Attached: globalpopulationreality.jpg (624x466, 135K)

Racism is good.

Finite resources, causes environmental damage, prices up, takes up space, changes politics, undercuts workers.

(You're an absolute idiot if you think flooding the labor market doesn't impact wages).

They should be vetted beforehand. The vetting process should also include mandatory sterilization/chemical castration and no voting rights. Surely it's a pittance for such wondrous opportunity in the land of the free.

You're not against immigration user. We all know that we are a country of immigrants. Some of our greatest Americans were born abroad, they just got here as soon as they could .
But we cant have unlimited immigration, that's not sustainable. We also have to have a system of vetting and an efficient application process in order to ensure that their is no child trafficking occurring with these young, at risk children coming across the desert with human smugglers and drug cartels! That's why keeping them in protective custody is the right thing to do while we just check and back sure they are with a guardian to take care of them.
See, Jow Forums is a board of peace, we care.

Attached: 2cs7p4.jpg (500x756, 87K)

Forgive the newfags.

One of many actual factual things not spoon-fed to newcancer: Immigrants come in, work, take wealth back. Yes, they often actually go back. This causes a deficit in cash flow for the area. They take the wealth back and invest in schooling for the next generation. Repeat.

America in the meantime wants 3 million dollars in long term debt to compete with "equivalent educated cheaper workforce".

>every American child is taught about the basic economic principle of supply and demand in grade school
>for some reason the media and leftists pretend this doesn't apply to labor too
We need to stop ALL immigration. Immediately suspend all H1B visas until we can figure out some way to stop companies from using them to gut wages.

>Whats a non-racist and actually factual reason to be against immigration?
higher taxes through increase in welfare. makes the state more powerful.

>Immediately suspend all H1B visas until we can figure out some way to stop companies from using them to gut wages.

They did, though, and people cried out that it wasn't at all like Friends portrayed it to be and went to play Overwatch.

Well its pretty simple
You cant accept enough immigrants and refugees to make any sort of significant dent in global poverty and injustice, as it just replenishes at a far greater ration yearly anyway
You also cant fill up comparatively smaller nations with overwhelming demographics that dont assimilate and expect to have those demographics survive

If you're a white person that argues for open borders, you're a MASORACIST

Since immigration results in white people being eliminated faster and other groups gaining in wealth faster there is no way to untie the issue from racial politics. Liberals just pretend that they have no racist motivations for being pro-immigration despite constantly talking about how racism will end when whites are bred out.

Depresses wages, harming the native working class, while brain-draining the country the immigrants are coming from, making sure that millions in their homeland remain locked in the grip of an oppressive state.

Furthermore, immigrants cause our economy to become more like the one they came from (i.e. worse). This is obviously due to genetics, but you can ascribe it to culture if you prefer.

evonomics.com/do-immigrants-import-their-economic-destiny-garrett-jones/

Do you like living among people you can trust or people you can't trust?

You must be trolling.

The United States is a sovereign entity that doesn't need to even give a reason for not allowing anyone or anything across it's border. So that's the first thing.

Second. There are laws in effect that these "immigrants" are breaking. So it is completely illegal. They are illegal immigrants.

Thirdly they drive down wages by working for nothing. This may seem trivial to you but day laborers used to make decent money. And other jobs suffer. Joe blow would have picked tomatoes for 10 dollars an hour. But jose dies it for 3 so Joe gets a job as a car mechanic for 10 an hour. Meanwhile George is a good mechanic that was getting 15 an hour but since how will do it for 10 he decides to go to school and be a nurse. It goes on and on and drives wages down.

Fourthly these illegals are not integrating into our society. They form their own cliques and it's basically little Mexico's everywhere. I know most liberals think mexico is some tropical paradise where everything is good because they went to Cancun once and it was great! But mexico is a complete shithole and we are allowing the people that made it a shithole into our country.

Fifthly there is a racial component here that needs to be addressed. Do white people hate minorities? Some Do, but I bet a lot don't, and I bet the people you are worried about offending don't hate them. But ask them what they think minorities think of us? If and when the US becomes a majority mexican/black country do they really think whites will be treated well?

Commendable.

This vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
You don't need anything else.

134 billion dollars a year to taxpayers is a good start.
>inb4 money is raycis

Attached: OP is a faggot.png (197x256, 29K)

Why do these idiots not understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal aliens? They always lie. Always.

Yes. Yes, he is.

Brain drain.

Antifa
>communist

1. Illegal immigrants "Skip line" nobody likes a line skipper.
2. Legal immigration is good. Every person that legally immigrates is subject to background checks to keep out the bad ones.
3. People that illegally immigrate usually have something to hide- not sending their best.
4. Human trafficking has been using these methods. The cartels have been kidnapping kids to take across the border with them while moving illegal drugs. They then sell the kids into slavery.
5. Legal immigrants came here through the proper channels, they even had to learn english and US history to earn their citizenship. Legal immigration is good.
6. Illegals don't pay taxes and put the bare minimum into the local economies and send everything back to their families in mexico.

In a post-industrial economy immigration is such a meme, it's always the same argument, the US was made by immigrants! Of course, when your population barely gets to 20 million you might want to bring those starving retarded Germans to work in the factories.
But no, not anymore, you simply cannot flood the market with foreign people anymore, now that societies have formed the first and foremost concern should be the well being of your own people.
Also Mexico can go get fucked in the ass, fucking niggers want to have a monopoly on drugs now.

>Why do these idiots not understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal aliens?

Because you, an idiot, also do not understand. You can legally enter the United States at any time with only an alien ID. You are undocumented at that point. With no legal way to work some red voting douchebag gives you cash. Now you're stranded. You've overstayed. Now you're illegal. You couldn't have prevented it if you wanted to. The US could but too much money is saved at Trump hotels et al to risk enforcing penalties for illegal labor. They invent that they're stealing yer jerbs and build an illegal immigrant monopoly of cheap labor.

If you knew this your tears wouldn't be so salted.

>You can legally enter the United States at any time with only an alien ID. You are undocumented at that point. With no legal way to work
So not legal migration then?

Why would you come into a country with no money? I would never go to another country broke. Especially if I wasn't a legal citizen in that country. That is like common sense or something.

It's legal. You can enter, but it's stupidly difficult to actually leave once you get away from border towns. 100% legal.

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that. Anti-whites are doing it to White people in all & only White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

>My legs took me into a foreign country with no way to sustain myself
>You're the idiot though
>And your government owes me resources and civil negotiations for how i can now become a citizen after I trespassed on foreign land.
gas

I like self sufficiency culture and I would like it to stay that way at all costs.

>I am disappoint.
nice proxy, shlomo

That sounds like someone who's dumb enough to migrate to another country with zero planning about getting a job and supporting yourself.

Why do we need more people in this country when we have a housing shortage, overconsumption of resources, and unemployed workers?

Why should we damage the Earth even more by growing a First World population that just consumes and consumes and consumes?

Why are we handicapping the developing world by stealing their best and brightest minds who would otherwise improve the lives of literal billions of people by focusing their time and energy at home?

Basically, supporting first world immigration is anti-humanity.

can't help you, all my facts are racist

This is a great post thanks for this

>we are a country of immigrants
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

AMERICA WAS BUILT FROM NOTHING BY BRAVE ANGLO COLONISTS

THERE WAS NOTHING HERE TO SCROUNGE OFF OF LIKE IMMIGRANTS DO NOW

STOP THIS NONSENSE OR LITERALLY ANS UNIRONICALLY KILL YOURSELF

REEEEEEEEEE

>let's presuppose you guys are all racists, and that's horrible
Nice fallacy. Now let's accept that your side's constant misuse of that word has rendered it meaningless.
If you're not a shill you'll check out George Borjas.

>against immigration
People are against illegal immigration.

All my facts are facts, but I am a racist too, so I am sure they will disregard my facts. I love it when they do it to people that are not racists though, it makes them cry wolf, and regular people-- not like us the real racists, disregard their opinions altogether, just like they do us.

>I'm not seeing any facts
Because you're a racist

>but I am seeing the racism.
It's you that you're seeing. You are blinded by your racist worldview. Sorry to have to tell you.

>take land from natives
>fuck up natives way of life

The natives' way of life was objectively backward and untenable. Colonialism is always portrayed by masoracist anti-whites as this horrible parade of oppression and death, but think about it. Why didn't anybody colonize and oppress the Japanese or the Chinese? Because they had established functional civilizations capable of independent government and self-defense. The "natives" everyone loves to shed crocodile tears for when they justify the expropriation of white land or invasion of existing successful countries by 3rd worlders were illiterate, slave trading, cannibals when whites encountered them. Colonialism was the kind of multiculturalism that actually made the world a better place because it shared the benefits of civilization with what would otherwise be a bunch of savage bush dwellers.

1) Having a permanent underclass of easily exploitable people illegally brought from another nation not only exploits and degrades them, it degrades any country that engages in it. Look at Rome, the various Islamic empires, and the pre-civil war south for examples.

2) Bringing in the "best and brightest" from other countries drains the vital human capital those countries need to pull themselves out of poverty and backwardness. 80% of the output in a given groups comes from 20% of the people, and we are in effect stealing those people. Encouraging intelligent, hard working, entrepreneurial people to flee their home countries for ours is literally one of two key reason why third world countries have remained third world countries.

3) Taking in hordes of unskilled and often illiterate people from countries not only depresses wages for the poor already here, it allows corrupt regimes to send their disaffected away. It provides governments that would otherwise naturally fall to revolution or be forced to reform to survive as corrupt, incompetent, abusive entities. By taking in vast numbers of poor people from south of the border we are enabling the vile governments that make those lives hellish.

4) In times past, after he had large influx of immigrants, the US has had pauses in immigration lasting around 20 years. This allows the newcomers time to more fully assimilate, to become more culturally "American".

Since '65, tens of millions of people have come to the US. This represents the largest migration of humans in the history of the planet. Combine those numbers with the relatively new ability to consume media that only from your home culture and relatively cheap and fast travel, and we have a situation where there is little to any pressure to assimilate.

Immigration without assimilation is colonization. Leaving a few folks here on Jow Forums aside, most people think colonization is a bad thing.

Attached: pepe enoch.jpg (738x946, 136K)

I'm not against immigration, I'm against letting hundreds of thousands of people come into the country with no vetting process

Every faggot that says

>We are a country of immigrants

Is retarded. We are a country of colonists. They fought and took what they wanted. Just like how every country in the world was made.

All you have to do is try to go to North Sentinel Island and attempt to diversify their island and see what happens.

North American Indians were savages. They had to be tamed.

>obvious shill
How does wanting strong borders make you a Nazi/KKK member? Also why do people like OP support child trafficking on the border?

Based Baphomet worshiping heretic is right.

Do you want your grandchildren competing for a glass of water with the 28 grandchildren of Alma and Javier? I don't, and it makes me sick when people can't look multiple generations into the future.

There is nothing wrong with racism. I don't want my homelands flooded with people who are not like me. That's enough of a reason and enough of an argument. My people's survival is threatened. This is a life-or-death existential issue. I don't have to make up any bullshit about how it will affect the economy. I want whites to thrive and dominate in the USA and Europe. We built these places and we should own them forever.

wage for low-skilled workers rises sharply.
illegal immigration is toxic for the working class.

>chicago
>wages for cooks $10.00/hr
>city-wide effort to cleanse kitchens of illegals
>wages go up to $14.00/hr
>in less than 3 months

pro-immigration is anti-black racism

We live in a progressive society with hard-won freedoms for women and gays.

If you allow too many people from countries that don't have those freedoms, you could lose them.

I have no idea why liberals support Muslim immigration. It's like they think everything is so great here that people who come here can't resist loving it.

Attached: 896516803.jpg (960x960, 124K)

>2 posts by this ID
Every time

70% of spics are on welfare and they have low IQs. America is developing towards automation, sustainability, and high tech, and continuing to bring in a huge jobless underclass of low IQ spics who will not be able to maintain employment is UNETHICAL. They need to stay in Mexico where they can be useful to Mexicans.

>Be OP
>Make bait thread
>Copy/pasta topic spammed every few hours by shills
>Maybe add some flavour-text to hide it
>Probably not because OP is a faggot
>Nu/pol/ still eats the whole fucking rod along with the bait anyways

Move to Mexico for a year and find out dumbass.

and people will still respond and not sage.

Why are white countries under constant criticism for their whiteness yet africa is overwhelmingly black and nobody gives a shit? Maybe its because white countries are nice and all the darkies want to mooch off our success while making everything just as shit as the rest of the world.

Attached: 1530043704908.jpg (399x484, 23K)

There is nothing wrong with racism. Racism is just noticing very real racial differences and being intelligent enough not to ignore them. Our forefathers knew Negroes and Indians were incompatible with Whites and could never share a country with each other as equals.

Attached: whitepopulation1940.png (4200x3105, 583K)

>We live in a progressive society with hard-won freedoms for women and gays.
>If you allow too many people from countries that don't have those freedoms, you could lose them.
Wtf I love Muslims now

I don't see the problem. Even if it is raw bait, it lets us share ideas and arguments on a real and relevant issue. And any leftists in the vicinity get exposed to those arguments and now have to contend with them.

Attached: 54268901809.jpg (500x500, 280K)

If you are a white man the party that wants open borders does not want your vote.

Arguments have very little to do with what is happening. What is happening is the Democrat party is suffering from white flight.

How many illegals refuse to learn English? There you go right there.

leech money, increase crime, stink,

This is obviously true, but one of the things we should be doing right now is providing non-racist outlets for disaffected white people to leave the Democrats. Very few people can go straight from leftism right into race realism-spurred anti-immigration. You need to ease them toward that knowledge.

>non-racist.
1) There's no consistent definition of racism.
2) There is no absolute moral dismantling of "racism".
3) Racism can range from things like bullying (for example, Leftists insulting White people and calling for their murder) or simple biology (pointing out that some races/ethnicities are more susceptible to certain diseases etc).
With these facts in mind, why should anyone give a shit about catering to the biases of the politically retarded Left, especially when so many of them claim that you cannot actually be racist to White people?
So with this in mind, I'll answer the question anyway, with absolutely no respect to what you consider "racist".
>I want some arguments that are fact based (and not the kind provided by conservative lobbying orgs etc)
It's the conservatives that defend facts and logic, as opposed to pseudo science like dialectical materialism, social determinism, all Freudian psychology and intersectionalism.

Reasons:

1)Humans need society and stable societies require loyalists. Mercenaries with no ties to a land, like the ones of medieval italy, will be loyal to the highest bidder and will avoid difficult social situations. Immigrants are invariably mercenaries that care about nobody but themselves, or worse, are loyal to the old country and only in a society to take.

2) Stable societies require law, order and cultural morés or else you have anarchy. Immigrants cannot be expected to consistently have the same knowledge of a society that natives too, additionally, they may hate the society and prefer to live by their homelands standards.

3) Extra national interest: Loyalty to "old country" and foreign nation can undermine the solidarity of a society. Few people can actually achieve the psychological feat of truly cutting all foreign ties and biases. The problem is also compounded by the host society not seeing them as "one of their own" due to accent, knowledge, sensitivities, religion, culture and sometimes appearance.

>cont

4) No society is actually built to host the potential entirety of the planet earths population (as would be required with open borders immigration), which means that some sort of "selection" process needs to take place. Meritocracy isn't popular and while it prevails some-what in the market, is is diametrically opposed to the humane concept of rights that are bestowed upon children despite them being economically useless and basically retarded.
If the "best and brightest" deserve entry to a country, then does that mean the worst and dullest must be deported??? and who gets to decide?

5) Societies depend upon their general level of intelligence and character, which are proven to be biologically rooted, with minor cultural input.
When you have low IQ and machiavellian/opportunistic types of people flooding into high IQ, high work ethic/low corruption societies, this threatens to lower the quality of the society. Cultural arguments can be dismissed as these immigrants will not be culturally attuned to said society either. Strong -high IQ societies are also increasingly complex societies. Low intelligence, un-educated people will struggle to integrate, find purpose and find status.
They can be expected to fall to the lowest rungs of society which will predictably incentivise their anti-social behaviour.
The predictable tribalism of people also compounds this problem, creating a low IQ, violent third column (see the rise of anti-White sentiment among minorities for details).

6) Natives don't like being forced to potty-train illiterate, culturally ignorant, economically worthless, possibly psychologically damaged and often cognitively impaired and anti-social elements. (this impacts 5).

7) We are not humanist. We prioritise ourselves and our own, not "the planet". Humanism fully realised would require a global empire which would HAVE to be Western and Jewish/White or Asian dominated in order to remain advanced. Despite third worlders invariably wanting to live within the West and liberals viewing anti-immigration as the ultimate act of cruelty to third worlders (while denying that any country can be a shithole), the creation of a Western ruled global empire that would (by necessity) have to destroy the cultures and governments of third world lands (see 2) ) is not something that liberals and third worlders will want. White empires, despite bringing technological wonders and concepts like "the police" to "native" lands are still viewed as the absolute worst thing in history.
Thus in order to truly support "immigration" we would have to advocate global empire which people will resist, even if it is in their economic best interest to be conquered by advanced civilisations. Not even the "pro immigration" people actually want this (because, despite being globalist, they are anti imperialist)

8) Immigrants are implicitly economically and socially worthless people.
Smart. People. Solve. Problems. And. Create. Opportunities.
Honourable. People. Don't. Run. From. Their. Problems. And. Abandon. Their. People.
Economic migrants, by implication, come from worse societies by moving to greener pastures. Thus they are abandoning them and have no honour. Also, the fact that their homelands DO NOT NEED THEM, and that their destinations ARE DOING BETTER DESPITE HAVING NEVER HAD THEM, you can conclusively put the stamp of "socially and economically worthless" upon the head of an economic migrant.
A strong society needs honourable and productive people, dumb traitor trash,.

Tbh, I was never really a racist, but I was very race aware. The second the hordes disregard my facts and just say 'racist', it literally just unironically turns me into more of a racist.

Every scientific argument is considered racist by libs in the end. A demagogy is a powerful tool.
You do not like illiterate savages taking your jobs? Ok, let's give them that education. You do not like your taxes being wasted on it? You're officially racist then.
Maybe you're opposed to crime growth? It's because they have no social/labor skills, also hundreds of years of oppression. Let's wait another hundred of years, eventually, they'll adapt. You do not like to wait? Omg, you're disgusting racist.
I cannot imagine an argument immune to that bs.

Attached: 1527789217651.png (1594x854, 192K)

Attached: 1525700738845.png (1330x546, 34K)

I like how OP has left the thread.

Increasing population unnaturally by inviting in hordes of foreigners devalues the average joe and thereby lowers living standards, as seen across the western world.

If you support mass immigration/open borders you are an actual fuckhead.

(OP)
9) A governments survival depends upon its loyalty to its people. They give up part of their freedom for the prospect of justice, law, order and reward. When a government prioritises foreigners, especially those of foreign loyalties, over citizens, especially the loyalists, this is catastrophically demoralising on all levels of society. A government NEEDS these people the most (see 1 - 2 - 3). By failing to give them preferential treatment OR WORSE by imposing institutional discriminative policies against them (affirmative action/positive discrimination) not only do you stab your most important power base in the back, but, you compel them to revolutionary action
If conflict occurs, the foreigner can be expected to run away, again, to greener pastures and all a traitor government will be left with is an angry mob of honour-oriented people that hate their fucking guts.
For this reason, immigration even at best, is playing with fucking fire. It NEEDS to be highly selective, very careful and very limited so as not to upset the applecart.

10) pro Immigration contradicts third world development as, if successful, means less immigrants will come from an area and threatens to absorb YOUR workers via immigration. (globalists are dumber than rocks)

11) Immigration doesn't solve "replacement" issues, as a) it isn't replacing people with natives b) it causes a replacement problem in the origin country c) it implies that self-prioritisation is the aim of the economic policies (who cares about them?) and thus contradicts a).

>cont

12) In the rare case of smart immigrants and foreign students, this encounters issues 3) and 9) and additionally 11). You are ultimately denying countries in these cases of their best people while prioritising people who will very unlikely assimilate and in some cases, actually plan to return to their countries eventually.
Worse, in the case of "honourable" and competent people, those few cases of competent immigrants going to foreign lands for loot and education probably have some dream to fix their homelands. They also likely have a natural competitive hostility towards their host countries and, if embittered by anticipated negative encounters with locals, may be resentful of these societies.
With their money, education, resources and knowledge, they can return to their homelands with powerful resources that could be used against your society meaning that the "adept immigrant" can be considered to be as strategically dangerous as selling state of the art weaponry to countries you may have to fight in future.

All in all, the leftist pro-immigration mentality is a cluster-fuck of stupidity that ignores basic fucking historical, economic and psychological realities.

But please, I encourage you to continue to prioritise the foreigner over the loyal citizen because it will be funny to see what happens when 1) the foreigner eventually turns their back on you, as they always hated you all along and 2) the loyal citizen lynches you for being a fucking traitor.

left are dumb and cant meme

Attached: jap-eu.jpg (1069x1200, 227K)

The left are legit too mentally retarded to realise that their "open borders" shit is also a violation of their "anti-imperialist" rhetoric. No borders = no governments. Why do they assume that their political parties will just casually remain in charge forever? don't they think that their precious "other cultures" might want to retain control of their political control and thus retain their borders?

Fucking inconsistent arseholes.

This is a good post.

I actually covered similar stuff in mine.