You heard him, Japan. Have kids! Don't be selfish

You heard him, Japan. Have kids! Don't be selfish.

Attached: ss (2018-06-27 at 01.22.47).jpg (872x948, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is tho

Based. Japan needs more baby making propaganda like darling in the franxx.

Is that an invitation?

>work your ass off for 12h a day
>come home exhausted, turn on tv
>MAKE BABBIES YOU LAZY FUCK, SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS
>oh no I rack disciprine
>kill yourself

Is japan peak boomer

Lel

Attached: E25A11A2-9883-4B66-AC04-18A7762F4F88.jpg (800x527, 143K)

I assume he's not talking about self-hating, half-white babies who have American citizenship? Damn it. There goes my plans.

The schools needs to focus on increasing interaction between boys and girls at a young age so they don't become addicted to 2d waifus. Summer camps, extracurricular activities, whatever.

It literally is. Who do these young gooks think is going to subsidize their hentai/pocky stick intake when they're old pieces of useless shit in the future.

Having children is equally selfish.

I'm super interested in what's going on in Japan. They're basically a test case for if it's possible to propagandize an entire first world nation into having sex, since they're pouring it on thick right now.

Attached: 1511945556634.jpg (1025x728, 81K)

ANIME DID THIS IT'S SO OBVIOUS

>there are people in this board that refuse to have kids
Explain yourselves

I only care about myself.

They need to quit pouring it on thick and start pouring it in thick. That's their problem right there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Attached: ALL IS LOST.jpg (800x555, 32K)

or what faggot?

It is selfish, and masoracist to boot
I mean to plan on never having kids despite and perhaps in spite of the fact that your birth rates are below average means you value your hedonism over the survival of your community and genes

its pure masoracism to not want to breed and continue your line and people

Boomers are completely oblivious to the current dating scene.

>Letting my future children get raped by jews and have to deal with the shit i went through

no i'd rather be selfish and childless. This isn't a safe world for me to have children in.

Kek

Japanese guys need to get their shit straight and cum in some puss, most women are just waiting to get impregnated but don't want to make the first move.

Look, back in my day you just needed a smile and a look of confidence. Women were throwing themselves at me.

but Jow Forums told me to not breed because i'm not white

What's his argument? In my opinion it would be selfish to have kids.

It's because they are too being being sex pats living in thailand they have forgotten what modern day women are like.

Take notes White people

No wonder pic related is happening

Attached: 60%.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

Having children in Japan is overly expensive and there is no tax benefits or any other benefits from having children, its an economical problem and the government doesn't give a shit. All they do is scream have more children or we are gonna bend over to the jews in the future. It's really simple to get japs to start having kids, just give them financial incentive, sure its gonna lead to lowly whores popping out 5-10 retarded happa/nigerian/chink/gook mutts but its gonna boom the population.

Literally just spend money on propaganda to increase birth rates, Asians are ant people and will do whatever the government tells them to.

Why does nobody consider that maybe a cycle of decreasing population is exactly what's needed, or at the very least natural, for a nation with over 120 million people packed into a landmass smaller than the state of California.

That's not my fault. France is a jew-controlled communist country and it's inhabitants are cucks.
I'm genetic waste and I believe people like me shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

All discussion of this topic in our country that does not begin with calling for the reform of divorce law is dishonest shilling.
Get rid of no-fault divorce and watch the marriages explode.

This is why I left my girlfriend to raise my son on her own.

All they have to do is make a child quota and add incentives for doing it.

truth. Our parents had us, to give us a gift of life and all it's experiences, so we could do the same for the next unborn generation.

Fuck the willingly childless.

Not until I'm well situated. I'm about to start truck driving around the US and Canada for about 5 years so i can pay for my pilots license soon after. Then again, I'm worried about being a father and husband while being a pilot since i won't be home often.

>Implying they don't have advanced, cheap artificial insemination techniques
Omae wa mou shindeiru

>Then again, I'm worried about being a father and husband while being a pilot since i won't be home often
Don’t worry, bro. Your wife will be well taken care of while you’re away, just like military wives.

And? I owe nothing to society, fuck off.

>I'm genetic waste

Mixed race mongrel?

>masoracism
I'm pretty sure thats not a word

>I owe nothing to society
You have to be 18+ to post here

No, white for generations as far as I know. Just under average intelligentce and very unattractive.

M8 islamaphobia wasnt a word until google and co picked it up and now its accepted speech.
English is not a dead language, and terms come up to define new phenomena.
Like masoracism describing the act of deriving enjoyment from the destruction of your own race, culture, ancestry etc.

Deal with it

This.

Attached: adf.jpg (320x258, 27K)

Or europhobic highlighting the denial of european culture and peoples as distinct sovereign groupings.

>Leaving us tons of debt and makes our future doomed
>Unlike the days they were young, it's now impossible to support a family with a single income.
>In big cities, there is severe lack of childcare services which makes it harder for married women to have a stable job
>us not wanting to have babies because of this situation is somehow selfish
THIS FUCKER HAS TO GET FUCKED

Gotta raise those birthrates Japan or you're literally going to go extinct in 50 years.

I'm not a perfect aesthetic Aryan, I don't think I should have children, you can just build a robotic android army with AI instead of using my would be mongrel children as cannon fodder.

>No, white for generations as far as I know.
>Just under average intelligentce and very unattractive.

Who fucking cares at this point your country desesperately needs ethnic French newborns to fight back against shitskin takeover

You have nothing else to lose

They should increase the Ainu population, the purest of their stock, going back to the Jomon culture. They could train them for spec ops missions against China or something. Plus increasing their own numbers. Jomon culture was a mix of ancient Aryan culture and East Asians. Then the Yayoi appeared(Japanese) from Korea.

I heard DitF is cuck propaganda.

Honestly this is fucking depressing
Automation will do them just fine these autistic drones

yeah, and creating a half-assed copy of yourself in some vain attempt at immortality isn't?

GET REAL

Attached: 297.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>flag
checks out

Well, I may choose another career path and keep the flying as a hobby. But you will forever stay on that shitty island where you are forced to slice butter with a spoon under the surveillance of CCTV at 5:30 AM because the Muslim call to prayer woke you up again.

Attached: Israel Submarine Secret Info Lost.png (679x926, 272K)

They aren't having kids because outsourcing turned the global economy into pure garbage. Japan as has to unfuck their retarded work culture of becoming corporate nigger slaves with 0 free time.
The same thing is happening in the west, except welfare programs subsidize shitskin children, making things far, far worse.

what is with all the natsoc/fash flags being blatantly anti-natal? how the fuck are you going to save the white race if you wont help us from being outbred by niggers? only the CIA could be this retarded

Even if I wanted I wouldn't be able to find anyone to have kids with. And the takeover has already happened. If you take the train at certain hours in Paris you are guaranteed to be the only white. I'm not fighting a lost cause.

nice.

You're talking out your ass. The Ainu are the Paleomongoloid Natives of the Japanese Isles Hokkaido in particular, their culture was a Mix of Okhotsk and Satsumon cultural tradition.

no you should get fucked. it feels great senpai.

lies

Reproduction is life and the desire for more that will be reflected in the society, not reproducing yourself is death and a big fuck you to everyone.
You're just a christcuck mind slave take off that flag you fucking goof

Japan's libdem party are their rightwing pro-corporate, quantitative easing loving party produced the stagnant unproductive economy of the last 30 years which has directly impacted the ability of Japanese families to provide for children.

It therefore seems pretty fucking stupid to both be responsible for punishing people for having children while demanding that they do so anyway.

you lazy fucking prick
if social skills are your limiting factor, improve them. they’re social SKILLS for a reason. watch Todd V Dating channels on youtube to learn how to not dry up every pussy in your immediate vicinity. build yourself up as a man by learning skills that a) are useful and b) you genuinely enjoy. get Jow Forums. you have 0 excuse

no one expects frenchies to fight anyways

but other countries can and will be saved

Fuck off and die, boomers.

Attached: my niggers.png (1083x497, 82K)

Modern civilization will collapse in 30 years. The one-two punch of retiring boomers and increasing brown swarms will collapse social safety nets around the world and then shit hits the fan.
Best case scenario is seeing 1st world nations turn into Brazilian-tier favelas.

You don't understand. I'm fucking hideous, people openly making fun of me -tier ugly. Salaries are so low in France that it would also be financial suicide. You want me to live like a shitskin to beat the shitskins?

>Believing kiked academia nonsense.

Na bro, they were Aryans.

Attached: ainu.jpg (700x469, 77K)

still should have at least 1 or 2

Because you can't have a consumer capitalist society where you have year-on-year reductions of consumer sales, it causes economic stagnation and at worst, contraction. You could have a decreasing population or consumer capitalism but not both, and that why humanity is going to go extinct.

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

>Jow Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

Fuck, we're not starting this fucking bullshit again are we?

this
sure brazil will endure, you can't get any worse anyway

what if you just beat shitskins? preferably to death. you sound like you have literally nothing to lose, go spill their blood if you cant propagate your own

I want a cute daughter...

Attached: ac3ddefb5cced80954d2b27411e9583da946ee46.jpg (695x943, 104K)

Japan is overpopulated.

only way brazil could get worse is if we started to import frenchies

I don't care at that point, just enjoying the show...

If romantic rivalry is cuck propaganda then what isn't.

You should stop taking b8 seriously then.

sounds more like a shill trying to sell a blackpill

>give up goyim, there is no point fighting, everything is bad, just give up
no matter if you point solutions, he doesnt care, he wants to spread the message to other people of not fighting, of giving up

hard to tell if its a jew, a french, or both

Just increase the benefits of having a family like extra money and such. Is it that hard?

Every day I make contributions to a society whose values I increasingly don't share. I have to to feed myself.

I wouldn't be cruel enough to subject a child of mine to this mess and if it isn't suitable for raising my children, I want those contributions to end when I die.

Aryans were Iron-Age Caucasoids from Central Asia. Ainu origins predate the Aryans by 15,000 years. Their main Y-DNA haplogroup is haplogroup D which isn't found in Aryans.

shills love those flags

the jews have already won in France, they jail people for drawings now

when i find a woman that is neither retarded nor disgusting then i will consider having kids. but alas, the search continues

you arent making a child for this society
the society isnt imutable, its been changing and it can be changed back
you should be making a child to fight
you should be making a child to continue your fight, to maintain and expand what you are building

and probably that is the problem, you arent building anything are you?
get started

This.
Some people don't realize the world deserves to burn around the kikes that poisoned it. Either way you're not going to fix it with your dick. WW3 would bring about more positive change than fucking dumb cunts.

revolt you faggot
like your ancestors did
what do you have to lose

I don't think raping a bitch just to have children is the unselfish answer here.

>le the world is too cruel for a new child meme
you are such a fucking pussy holy shit. even jordan “please dont point out the differences in IQ between ethnic groups” peterson thinks this is fucking bullshit

Shut up Brazil. You fuckers can't even build a proper shed out of sheet metal.

doesnt change a single word of what I said

can you refute what I said or you'll just be a jew trying to change the argument to the person saying it instead of what is being said?

GIB BENNIES
besides the meme value of a Greek saying this, it's really retarded. Even here, in this shitty second world hellhole, people could easily support more children. I know a bunch of them from church, who had 5-6-7 children (not gypsies), and they don't live in poverty. People are spending so much money on so frivolous shit, they take 2-3-4 foreign vacations each year granted, have huge flatscreen tvs, go out to eat and take all of this as parts of a
>barely getting by
since they can't afford luxury cars or an even more huge house in a better part of the town. Fuck off, seriously, people COULD have more children, they COULD easily support more children. The middle class are just full of lazy, hedonistic, entitled fucks all around the civilized world. If and when people actually find love in their families and seriously dedicate to making a huge family, they can work and sacrifice to make it all work out.

Whining and demanding more and more are just deflections.

The revolution was a mistake and arguably the beginning of the downfall of western civilization. What do you want me to do?
What about you? Your country is a corrupt, crime-ridden shithole populated by monkeys. What are you doing about it?