If you traveled back in time and told your younger self that in the year 2018, that :

If you traveled back in time and told your younger self that in the year 2018, that :
>Donald fucking Trump is president.
>The USA is getting a military presence in space.
>North Korea is attempting political normalization.
>Nazism and communism are on the rise world wide.
>(((They))) are trying to normalize pedophilia.
>American Civil War is rapidly approaching.
Would you believe anything?

Attached: 1518473105514.jpg (3120x4160, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=CMdHDHEuOUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say that genuine threads such as yours will be slid by (((Rothschild))) funding as this board was taken over as soon as they figured out the power of memetic warfare.

Don't stop.

Attached: 8ecd6bc63fc2bd0afb4890b07f39052d--deadpool-gifs.jpg (590x702, 88K)

>>(((They))) are trying to normalize pedophilia.
>>American Civil War is rapidly approaching.
I still don't believe these two things

I wouldnt believe that masoracism and europhobia would reach such endemic levels that the notion of white society being just that is now controversial

imagine those bony phalanges stroking along your rod after a long day of watching Shippuden

Honestly? I probably would, especially post-2012. I might just say that the Mayan prediction came true, and through a combination of the Internet, smartphones, and social media, humanity has tapped into its latent psychic potential and is physically manifesting things in the real world as a result.

Mexicans make the best traps.

The 2nd American Civil War has been seen coming since the 1980s. I might be surprised that it’s coming as quickly as it is - I was guessing by 2040, but now I seriously doubt we will make it to 2025 (it will come down to who wins after Trump in 2024).

I for one would be shocked that homosexuality is so protected that you can’t call people fags anymore. That was in movies and tv shows not 10 years ago.

>(((They))) are trying to normalize pedophilia
I always hear this here but from what I've seen the left seems less tolerant of pedophilia. At least, they're the ones that always complain about 2D pedoshit.

I'd tell my old self to stop using Jow Forums

Did you miss the 10yr old tanny kid they plastered all over NYC?

pubic service announcement :
that pussy aint that good

the first thing listed in your post is the only thing i actually believe right now

Do you one of those gerontophilia cucks?
Kids wanba be loved too, you fuckin pervert. 13 yo girls are fertile, therefore its natural, dumb degenerate

Attached: 223031394_319195.jpg (1280x853, 187K)

>my high school 2005 face when i tell him hillary clinton lost the 2016 presidential election to donald trump

Attached: yearbookphoto.jpg (800x450, 37K)

dude no

I wouldn't know what the fuck you were talking about because I was too busy playing around and trying to get laid.
I didn't even know who Trump was until the election.

>Donald fucking Trump is president.
Yes. I was memeing him in 2007. People loved it. I wonder if they still would kek.
>The USA is getting a military presence in space.
Figured we had that.
>North Korea is attempting political normalization.
Wasn't really into the NK question at that point.
>Nazism and communism are on the rise world wide.
I saw the undercurrents of both online back in old /b/, so I wouldn't be surprised.
I'd be surprised. I thought Chris Hansen took care of pedobear.
>American Civil War is rapidly approaching.
I'd be surprised on this one.

I’d know the USA is close to bankruptcy in 2018 based on such stupidity.

>Would you believe anything?
I'd say about fucking time. It was lonely being redpilled pre-internet. I know it sucks but I'm glad your knee deep in this psychological shitstorm with me friends.

Were you using BBS in the 80s, or do you go back before pre-internet in a literal sense? If so, how did that work in learning things and meeting people?

Attached: sexuality gender.jpg (485x486, 50K)

I'm not that old but they were still around. It was the mid-90's. I met nobody and everyone was far dumber back then using boomer conspiracy language to slowly get people to think. Nearly had me suicide from the lonely fruitless task as a teenager. I learned just from reading history books and noticing the discrepancies of WW2 since I was fascinated by war and history. Read dozens of books and it wasn't adding up. Then just started questioning, "who the fuck are these jews and why are they important?" Thought they were just like some random white people. Before long I ordered the black book from the library and became locked in that eternal struggle of inspiration and depression. WW2 became my fairytale that I dreamed countless times imaging myself dying on the eastern front rather than living in this hell hole.

Why do u think about little boys, and i think about little girls?

Attached: 1529243989071-1-b.jpg (1440x2160, 444K)

I'd bet my life savings on Trump's election in Vegas, early when the rates where amazing

u got moar? asking for a friend

I was never really sure what to expect.
Still am not.
Predicting the future is for charlatans and savants

Attached: ab53f1b1835bb1d667b97a56a77899b7640aeb783fbfe3ba835b46c4d614d056.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

Man, if I could go back, I'd change so much shit in my life.

Where are the others pics in this set. I've seen them before

Attached: MDENsaPMAZo.jpg (600x601, 70K)

8 years of Trump would demolish too much globalist workings the (((left))) would start the civil war once Trump wins 2020. I know Trump would win 2020 because the left is getting desperate which turns away moderates and with Trump being the president he would have to go through less hurdles to win again

Attached: WINNERS.png (1000x600, 137K)

more

Attached: IMG_20170227_114343.jpg (853x1280, 92K)

top 10 anime crossovers

Santa Maria style grill, but where’s the tri tip? Stupid beaners.

> meat

Attached: nasim4.png (478x468, 493K)

Younger self:
>>Donald fucking Trump is president.
who?
>>The USA is getting a military presence in space.
ok
>>North Korea is attempting political normalization.
ok, surprised they aren't blown into the sea by now
>>Nazism and communism are on the rise world wide.
I saw it coming
>>(((They))) are trying to normalize pedophilia.
of course
>>American Civil War is rapidly approaching.
People have been saying that for 50 years

John Titor told the truth.

since i remember a retired B-movie actor being president, his "star wars" policy, and the fall of the berlin wall, i'd believe most of that
but right now if i could travel forward in time 100 years, and find that humanity still exists, i'd be REALLY surprised

Attached: 40_ronald_reagan.jpg (800x452, 291K)

I'd have the conversation from the other side because I remember it.
69 DUDE

Attached: 1529981275306.png (907x603, 146K)

I would sit my younger self down and tell them give up on this stupid idea of living your life as a woman. Sure you actually pull it off, pass, get the surgery, find a guy who loves you, and get a vagina but it just isn't worth the cost.

As for your questions, yes most likely yes. even 14 year old me saw how the seeds of the current problem with america was growing.

>Although invoking the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, whereby events from his timeline may differ from our own, Titor also expressed assurance that the differences were minimal. As such, his descriptions have been interpreted as predictions and compared with historical events since 2001.

>The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights".[10] He described it as beginning in 2004,[11] with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterized as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[11] would be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"[10] and erupt by 2008.

>As a result of the war, the United States would split into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives. This civil war, according to Titor, would end in 2015 with a brief but intense World War III.

>Titor refers to the exchange as "N Day". Washington, D.C. and Jacksonville, Florida are specifically mentioned as being hit. After the war, Omaha, Nebraska would be the new U.S. capital. Titor was vague as to the exact motivations and causes for World War III. At one point, he characterized the hostilities as being led by "border clashes and overpopulation".[12] He also pointed to the contemporary conflict between Arabs and Israel as not a cause, but rather a milestone that precedes a World War III.

>Titor claimed that as a 13-year-old in 2011, he joined the Fighting Diamondbacks, a shotgun infantry unit in Florida, for at least four years. In other posts, he described himself as hiding from the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU Tinfoil hat? If so, why is he working for Nasa?

youtube.com/watch?v=CMdHDHEuOUE