AYYYYYY is this where the free shit is at?

>AYYYYYY is this where the free shit is at?
>I'm sorry, sir, but our Veterans day special ended months ago
*smacks nubs*
>GIMME DAT SHIT HALF-OFF
>FO LIFE

Attached: vet.jpg (400x555, 76K)

you got an ugly soul, you know that OP?

t.

Attached: you-betrayed-our-white-race-gramps-sgt-a-wyatt-mann-30557791.png (500x551, 92K)

>he feels bad for people who get maimed fighting for Israel's well-being

man, id love to have a qt like that

Wtf does fighting in Afghanistan have to do with Israel's well being?

would love to find her info would love to see more feet pics

Ayyyy, I fought in Afghanistan so you cud be free. Thank me for my cervix

Attached: FF-Wounded-Veteran-1024x597.png (1024x597, 289K)

>thank you for your limbs

>worshiping broken pawns

Vietnam syndrome for lyfe yo!

This guy did a great job for freedom or some shit....no wait he didn’t accomplish anythingq....

he'd unironically make a good pilot now

Attached: robot legs.jpg (828x557, 55K)

>2001- 2004 get attacked by sand niggers , fight for zog and get legs blown off by a goat herders improvised explosive , accomplish nothing

>1944 straight up nuke the japanese for pearl harbor attack , go to japan now and be looked at like a god with a cock , anime.
America , home of the soys

Attached: 1485703744815.jpg (748x393, 80K)

Both this guy and the Jews have killed more of "them" than you faggot. The jews are better at protecting their boarders than you too.

And yes I'm "part" kIke. It's the left wing ones that we need to deal with. The fuckers are ruining everything. Jews need whites to survive. You are our host.

Those left wing idiots will get us all killed.

Vets and their wives always look like slack jawed southern or midwest rednecks

Go fuck yourself. Most of the military is bluepilled and doesn't know about the Jews. Be pissed at AIPAC and the kikes who send the troops in the wrong direction. Mos troops are loyal to the USA; they need leadership.
Gas yourself kike.

Attached: 1485832883523.jpg (689x960, 122K)

Most troops need to fuck off and stop costing the taxpayer for their missing limbs. Its nobody's fault but their own

We need a major war. Need fuckers to live it for themselves.

You're both retards, you for effectively defending the equivalent of a nigger who kills an 80 year old then says "he dindu nuffin, he dun know nuffin, he only knew da ghetto" (get some fucking agency you stupid monkeys); him for disregarding one of the few potential sources of people who know how shit Israel is (having been fucked over first hand).

>Mos troops are loyal to the USA
From the South maybe, the others are loyal to the GI Bill

>invade iraq
>install ZOG puppet
>invade Afghanistan
>install ZOG puppet
>destabilize Libya
>install ZOG puppet
>destabilize Egypt
>install ZOG puppet
>destabilize Syrian
>...
Gee, I wonder

Someday I will feed you feet first into one of these
You get a pass

Attached: A1wafWSyziL._SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 507K)

Wish his commanding officer would chew him out for not saluting properly

>implying

>hurr fuck poor people, fuck the crippled, fuck veterans

something tells me OP is a libertarian

I respect the military but CBP officers do much more to actually protect the homeland. The DoD exists as a world police.

>in military
>am part Jew
>make Jew jokes all the time and drop subtle redpills about the holocaust and racial statistics
>people start believing me and questioning why Jews are in charge of everything, holocaust numbers, and crime stats
>no one ever calls me racist or antisemitic because I can always say 'muh holocaust'

Attached: images (5).jpg (512x288, 23K)

I saw a documentary on youtube about the military and secret technologies used on the cripple, that's why they send a shit load of troops, they hope they get wounded to use some cyborg shit on them

I'm tired of my southern bros fighting for a country that does nothing but spit on and mock them

Undermining Iran's neighbors, and drug trade into Europe.

>Hurr have pity on the white who joins the 56% Nigger and Spic Mutt Army to fight for Israel while his country becomes even less 56%

No, fuck off. Sorry you didn't die there Jew lover

Fuck veterans

Welfare leeches come in all forms

Looks like he's already been rendered half-off for life