What exactly is happening here? is this really Obama?

what exactly is happening here? is this really Obama?

Attached: 1529847550851.jpg (750x748, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BkB54jTld6l/?taken-by=everysilversea
archive.is/EvDOs
izitru.com/YKqL7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is this really Obama?
no

I thought satanism was the last bastion of whiteness in america.

Idk man it definitely looks like Obama, not to mention there is another photo of the photographer not dismissing the claim it was Obama and saying the pic was getting too much hate.

terrible junior level photoshop.

Lol No...This shit was getting slid so hard a couple weeks ago when it was popular. The threads were glowing from a mile a way too from the amount of shills bombarding them. They seemed to have shut it down since then pretty well

>what exactly is happening here?

Satanism, Moloch worship, spirit cooking, pizzagate, private occult parties.
Satanism preaches hardcore individualism, whites are the most altruistic people on the planet, that's why their empathy is cucking them into cultural suicide. So, nope.

Yes, it really was.

Attached: 1529223488789.png (947x945, 699K)

I kind of see how it looks like Obama, but I can't be sure.
Where did this picture come from?

>screenshot

provide a link to this response?

It is without a doubt Obama. As undeniable at this point as Q and Pizzagate. Anyone saying otherwise is either retarded, or a shill.

refer to this post

Look at the comments

What part of Gay Nigger Anti-Christ didn't you get?

no that is the photoshopped one.
some user post the original without the shopped face. thx.

Please show us the "original" then...I don't what you are saying is accurate

think*

no its a state-sponsored photoshop

They all look the same...

>Screenshot again

It's like you didn't even read what I said

lilith=semiramis=astarte=ishtar=innana=baal=isis=moloch

it's the same lunar goddess
we are literally being sacrificed to a pagan god

Attached: ishtar_star.png (600x600, 57K)

someone post gifs of obama acting strangely like when castro grabs his totally limp arm and shakes it around like a ragdoll

Attached: 635942079548872191-Obama-Castro.jpg (3200x1680, 410K)

Well you see user, sometimes men love other men. And when they do they dress up to get their attention, even Presidents need this validation.
And when they finally snare the man they want they fall to their knees and open up the other mans butt cheeks to expose his freckle like anus and dart the tip of his tongue all around it making it wet like a vagina before farting their tongue right up there and reaching around and grabbing the other mans cock to feel it throbbing hard in absolute excitement.
When both means penises are of comparable size and hardness the man in the silver disco satanist costume stands up and bends the other man over applying a generous handful of lube to the other mans soft yet tight hairy anus before plunging his no condom cock deep inside.
To you another persons anus smells like a toilet or a particularly wet fart, but between two men who love each other the smell of another man being prayed inside out by a sweaty unwashed penis is the smell of romance and spiritual love, particularly in a public toilet. And of course the salty smell of another mans creampied rectum really is the smell of success and a job well done.

I hope this answers your questions

You are right my autism kicked in. Link to the Insta-Gram

instagram.com/p/BkB54jTld6l/?taken-by=everysilversea

Also here is the photo people think it was shopped from side by side. Its possible its shopped, but Idk the eyes look a bit different in size. More open in the Moloch outfit and more squinting in the other. Hard to tell

Attached: obamacult3.jpg (1024x673, 94K)

Baal means Lord.

and the dude next to him is in a fucking Chicago jacket!

Yeah it just means lord or master in old hebrew, it's not a name it's a title that is still used today to refer to a higher officer than your self or a craft master.

When old documents refer to Ba'al Trye, Ba'al Philistines it means the lord of or god of that city but it not the name

Appreciated. And actually, I saw she tags her location, so I looked her up. Here's her Facebook.

archive.is/EvDOs

the same dude in the Chicago jacket is a friend of Obama

Lol this is on her facebook... Can't stop laughing

Attached: hope.png (475x900, 469K)

Where the fuck is Rey????

??? someone should look at some of these lol weird stuff on her facebook

Attached: do_it.png (920x473, 697K)

Get out, shill. Nobody believes your lies.

Attached: 1529443828647.jpg (1024x682, 195K)

this cunts literately pushing for the extinction of the human race all in the name of her deluded image of equality

Attached: 91838473.png (517x437, 108K)

And promoting Dorothy Iannone artwork lol. Check some of her pieces out, I strongly recommend "Human Liberation"

Attached: dorothy.png (890x744, 1.29M)

And I think this really sums everything up.

She is an incredibly far-left ideologue, to say the least.

>denial of 'white privilege' is evidence of covert racism

Attached: 111757381.png (964x483, 298K)

The indoctrination is unsettling. I approached my parents about this as they are "in to politics" and they dismissed it as false, without any discussion. What type of bullshit is this?

its got putins photoshop factories written all over it state sponsored photoshops

Hi Nathan.

You feel this, or you got proof? I see no artifacting. See:

occam's razor says that that is a helicopter dressed as satan, not obama.

Swamp gas! Everybody get your gas masks!

Hahaha, such desperation...

the president dressed as satan has so many implications that the occam's odds are truly on that being a helicopter who resembles obama and is dressed as satan.

I tested it on this site. All it could say, was image re-saved.

izitru.com/YKqL7

Or, or, the satanists have been around for so long, that you should not be surprised to find them in governments globally.

haha you have skittledrenia or whatever it's called.

That is clearly a chopper who merely resembles obama. Artur davis probably thought it would be fun to have a chopper who resembles his bud dressed as satan at the wedding..

>skittledrenia
kek
I can't tell are you honestly saying that this is not Obama? Reveal of hands, please.

Yes, that is Obama and that nigger to the left fucked him in the ass.

you caught me. I am merely protending to be a retard.

Attached: 1518567281520.png (800x800, 84K)

Thank God, you had me genuinely worried.

Attached: 1521770591027.jpg (480x480, 58K)

obama can't deny it is him because there are more photos in the sequence. this is no doubt one of many

I really am disturbed by this, for obvious reasons, but also how my parents reacted to this, when shown evidence.

there seems to be stages of acceptance they go through but for some it induces mental breaks:

>it's not him because of the implications
then
>it's a shoop of him
then
>it's not a shoop, it's him but it's nothing, forget what i said about the implications

it is causing mental splits in some people. like in mkultra or something

Attached: 1529185876247.jpg (691x1024, 222K)

Yeah, but I still live with 'em. Makes for a powder keg, and I don't have any idea where the lit match is.

Attached: 1529893600288.gif (300x186, 445K)

i wouldn't force the matter. this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Canadian are the worst at this, not you - but Canadians

>tariffs are actually a good thing
>carbon tax, actually good
>everything bad is ackshually good

Did you guys ever hear about that time they thought they had a safe male pill before?
Turns out it can/will sterilize you so it didn't really go into production.
But when they were presenting it as something that was probably going to work and be fine there were actually feminist groups chimping out at the presentation.

The feminists said a male pill was bad because a man could just lie and get a girl pregnant.
They said it was bad because they fought hard for reproductive power and didn't want men to get any of it.

I agree
I want to escape this bluebilled hell
To the lands of open carry

>was Trump with him?
Libtards always gotta find a way to use everything against Trump.

Michel Maddie
People trying to start a new pizza gate
>so retarded

Attached: 12038915_10101895537988473_2943844106660509621_o.jpg (1366x2048, 296K)

Looks like he's wearing panties on his head. Fucking satanists look like jackasses.

wait until the rest of the series of photos of obama dressed as satan are released. then you will commit suicide or your family will disown you for being a fucking wingnut

Were you meaning to reply to me as I was the one talking about this earlier?
I am immune to suicidal thoughts, I look directly into the problem, and in solving what gives me woes I cure myself. In cases like this where I am without power to do anything I immerse myself in other things. Works for me.

i always said obama was the antichrist

no.

It would seem I missed some vital context, my bad.

Attached: 1520072970458.jpg (460x322, 29K)

you just proved that it is him and two different pictures.

Ya cause that I'd what a Satanist looks like. Shiny clothes.

Attached: cucktard.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

nump

Attached: FUUUUU.png (451x368, 39K)

The laugh lines are the same, and you can see the veins of his head in both pictures. Holy shit, I have no reasonable doubt that is Obama.

>what is moloch

A golden cow that God specifically said don't pray to?

Completely different costume rented out in 2015 for burning man.

Attached: 1529388031927.png (1334x1408, 3.71M)

Attached: 1478029082313.jpg (624x434, 114K)

Exactly the same

Attached: Drump_logs.jpg (705x472, 198K)

It was Obama. Shills worked overtime to try to convince people it wasn't. But it's not even the same costume.

It's not Obama. It's literally a white dude. There are other angles that make it clear.

I know, see my epiphany
I want out of this reality.
No, actually I want them out of MY reality.

>Costume's completely different
>Exactly the same
And the reaction you're looking for is for me to tear my hair out at your fake stupidity in order to derail the conversation.

Attached: 1478029082315.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Attached: SUPPORTERS.jpg (557x696, 222K)

Attached: 1478029082314.jpg (1417x945, 237K)

You called him out centrally. Nice.

Attached: 1521878352721.jpg (600x600, 27K)

HOLY SHZITTTTTTTTTT
OBAMA LOOKS FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Damn I miss 2016 so much. Never has there been a better time on Jow Forums

There were people on reddit who were getting massive hate boners at the thought of massacring towns of Trump supporters in the civil war they hoped would follow her victory.

Just to let everyone know this picture mysteriously showed up out of fucking nowhere in the conspiracy portion of Reddit. Almost like paid shills had it given to them to distribute. I wouldn't be surprised if they used Faceberg's facial recognition software to find a match and then pay this guy to put on Satan's prom dress for the day to divert attention.

His lawngerayy

I have an aunt who couldnt have children because of using pills as protection... anyone dumb enough to risk permanently fucking their bloodline with using things that specifically stops that function probably deserves it

Just making deals with the devil to bet better press

Attached: IMG_20180627_100047.jpg (1073x705, 132K)

the niggers even stole our anti-religion. :( wtf man

Lol

Attached: BC.png (1288x776, 1.58M)

explain his buddy then

There isn't a single doubt that it's Obama, you fucking retards. The guy on the left is his staff manager or something. Also, I think the pic was taken at Bohemian Grove (was written somewhere in the comments). Funny how they're always teasing us from instagram with their degenerate shit.

If that’s the photo used then why are his eyes looking in different directions? Moving the pupils is rarely done in PS work since it’s so obviously edited. That photo is authentic.

Strange shit user. You have a video of that?

It does look like obongo. The only thing a bit off is his browridge. The faggot demon pic the browridge seems more prominent. Otherwise it's a match